What Happened to Until Death Do Us Part?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,288 Followers

I thought about not even leaving a note but decided against that. "I've decided to take a little vacation of my own, see you in two weeks," is all I wrote. At least she'd know I wasn't lying dead in a ditch somewhere.

Why I hadn't done this before is beyond me because after two days I was hooked. Every other day we would go to a different vineyard, set up shop and do tours during the day and have wine tasting in the evening. I was with a group of four couples, a mother and daughter and a single woman beside myself. We ate meals together, did the tours and basically hung out.

On the fourth day the only other single person in our group approached me.

"Steve isn't it?" she asked.

"Yes it is, and your name is Lorie isn't it?" I said with a smile.

"Since we're the odd ones out, would you like to take a side tour to a few of the old Spanish Missions tomorrow?" she asked. "They need a minimum of two people and you're the only other person I know."

"Sounds great to me, I'm glad I brought my good camera."

"They said it takes about four hours including travel time and the actual tour itself. They are sending a car for us right after our winery tour tomorrow." Lorie set it up.

We sat together at dinner that night. Lorie was divorced and said she decided every year she was going to do something different. Last year she went deep sea diving after getting certified and next year she was planning on taking an Alaskan cruise.

"After that who knows," she told me. "I see you're married, how come the wife isn't with you?"

"She's on a seven day Caribbean cruise."

"You don't like cruises?"

"Wasn't invited. She decided to take her sister with her instead," I said quietly as I sipped on a glass of wine.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to pry."

"No problem, I probably wouldn't have gone anyway. It seems she doesn't care much for my company anymore."

"Well her loss. So from tonight on, you are officially my date for the rest of this tour. This way you'll always have someone to eat with and talk to."

"Lorie, we all eat together and we're always talking to one another," I said looking at her strangely.

"I know that, it's just that now it's official," she said smiling and grabbing my hand.

The tour was great and I enjoyed Lorie's company more and more every day.

She said her ex-husband traded her in on a newer model.

"I made him pay dearly for that move. I not only got fifty percent of our assets, I get a monthly alimony check that I use to pay for all my little adventures. I only wish I'd caught him sooner, I sure as hell would have liked to try mountain climbing but at forty-five I'm not going to push my luck."

"I'd always wanted to go on a windjammer cruise where there's few frills and you spend the time cruising from island to island. I would have done it by now except for the fact that my wife gets seasick and I was paying for my son's college up until this year," I told her.

"Don't wait until you're too old to go and enjoy it," she warned me.

We talked to almost midnight. Everyone else had already gone to bed when I walked her back to her cabin. She kissed me on the cheek and told me she had a wonderful time and I was the best date ever.

"I'll bet you say that to all the married men you date," I told her.

"Not really, because you're the first. If I didn't know your background we wouldn't have even gone out tonight. I'm no home wrecker; been there done that, so you're lucky. Get some sleep, we've got a big day tomorrow," she said giving me a big hug and another kiss. I went back to my hut with a hard on and did it by hand.

Just before I went to sleep, I turned on my cell phone and low and behold I had nine messages from Carol. The first ones were a little harsh and short but the last three sounded a lot more sincere.

"Steve, please call. I don't know where you are, and I need to talk to you," she pleaded. Now she wants to talk after telling me basically to fuckoff for the last four months. I erased them again and turned off my phone.

After two more days of traveling we stopped at the most beautiful winery you could ever imagine. It was built on the top of a hill overlooking a lush valley. It faced west so at night when we did the wine tasting the sun set, it almost took your breath away. I took more than a few pictures and even took a picture of Lorie with the sunset in the background. I was having the time of my life.

The rooms at the wineries were basically small little cabins with just the bare basics. They had a shower, a bedroom and a small sitting room. One by one the couples left for their cabins until just Lorie and I were left.

"This is the life, I could get use to doing this on a full time basis. Taking tours to all the wineries here in California and maybe branching out to Italy and then Germany," I said daydreaming out loud.

"And in two years they have to move you around with a forklift after you gained a couple of hundred pounds," she said with a laugh. "Between the wine, cheese and the rich food we've been eating nonstop, I think I've gain five pounds," she said rubbing her belly.

"You're not fat, you look good," I replied.

"Flattery will get you everywhere," she said finishing her glass of wine. "Come on, let's take a walk she said grabbing the last bottle of wine.

The walkway was lit with torches as we took a casual walk around the winey itself.

I wasn't drunk but wasn't totally sober either. When she stopped and pulled my lips to hers, I didn't resist or pull back but kissed her back. She dropped the bottle of wine as we both wrapped our arms around each other and traded spit among other things.

I woke up next to her in bed. I still had my pants on and she had an oversize tee shirt. We had slept together after returning to her cabin but agreed that sex was not on the table, at least for last night. I watched her sleep and studied her face and everything else that was uncovered.

"How long have you been up?"

"About an hour."

"It felt like someone was watching me," she said with a smile pulling me down to her lips. My breath had to be bad enough to kill a maggot but it looks like she didn't care. "We better get going, our bus will be here by nine to take us to our next stop," she said jumping out of bed, throwing off her tee shirt and heading for the shower. "You coming?"

That was the most stressful shower I've ever had. We proceeded to wash one another without doing all the extras that we both wanted to do; well I wanted to do anyway. At least I got a good look at Lorie and sure as hell liked what I saw. She didn't have a models figure but was tight nonetheless. Her 'C' cup boobs and long nipples interested me greatly especially after they were pressed to my chest as she washed me until I got hard. I couldn't tell if she was a true blonde because she was shaved clean, but did have a long clit that poked its head out between her thick pussy lips. If it weren't for the fact I was married, I'd be banging her against the back wall of the shower.

"Lorie, we've got to end this before I explode," I told her as I took a step back.

"Well, go ahead and explode, who's stopping you?"

I soaped up my dick and within two minutes I was shooting cum across the shower onto Lorie's leg. She took her finger and scooped up a bit and tasted it smiling at me.

"A little soapy but good none the less. Now, you can watch me get off," she said as she leaned up against the wall putting one leg on the edge of the tub. It took her longer than it did for me and I would have loved to help her, but I didn't. She bit her lower lip as she finally thrust two fingers into her pussy and then just held them there. "Wow, I really needed that after last night."

We got dressed slowly as neither one of us could take there eyes off the other. I went back to my cabin, got my luggage and threw it into the bottom of the bus and went in looking for Lorie. The hour's drive was over in the blink of an eye as we talked about nothing and everything.

This was our last winey and I wasn't at all happy. We still had a day and a half and we made the most of it. We teased each other until we both had to cry uncle and slept the first night in just our underwear what there was of it. Her red thong was the thickness of dental floss and my briefs were doing their best to hold back my hard on. With me spooning her I don't think either one of us got any sleep that night.

Like at all the other wineries I purchased a case of the bottles I liked and had everything shipped home. I made a note to buy a wine cooler as soon as I got home.

We walked hand in hand that final night to dinner, as everyone was sorry our journey was coming to an end. We had a total of six toasts that final night as everyone exchanged addresses and e-mails. Dinner was fabulous, as usual, and one by one called it a night.

I walked Lorie back to her cabin and told her I had to pack tonight. We kissed with just enough tongue to give me a raging hard on.

"I'm going to miss you," we both said at the exact time as we laughed out loud. One more kiss and hug and she went inside.

It took me about twenty minutes to get everything packed away. I located my airline tickets and parking pass making sure I knew where everything was. I washed up and had just slipped under the covers when I heard a knock on my door. I peered out the window and opened the door.

"I couldn't sleep," is all she said as she walked into my room and shut the door. Lorie took me by the hand and led me to my bed. She pulled my briefs off and then took off all her clothes.

"I can't do what you want," I told her.

"I know, but at least I can have your body warmth for at least one more night."

I spooned her with my raging hard on resting on the crack of her ass. After about five minutes Lorie reached under her and moved my dick between her legs as it rested up against her pussy. One wrong movement and I'd be inside her but I knew that wasn't going to happen. I knew this was teetering on cheating but at this point in time I didn't care anymore. So that's the way we slept all night or cuddled or spooned or whatever the hell you wanted to call it, but there wasn't any sleeping involved. With a kiss on the cheek she was out the door by seven o'clock. By nine thirty we were on the bus on the way to the airport.

"Steve, here is my e-mail address and my cell phone number, no matter what happens, let's keep in touch," she said touching the side of my face.

At the airport Lorie headed for South West Airlines while I went towards Delta. I gave her a final wave as we both headed back to reality.

I had a lot to think about on my flight back. I figured I'd be back by probably one thirty and at the house no later than three o'clock. That gave me about an hour and a half before Carol got home from work. After getting my bags and picking up my car I headed out. I call my secretary, Jill, to touch base to see if there were any fires waiting for me when I got in tomorrow.

"Steve, everything went pretty smooth. Since you did ninety percent of what needed to be done before you left, I just sat on my ass and did my nails all week," Jill said laughing. "However, Diane wanted to talk to you if you called, let me switch you over to her phone."

"Customer service, Diane speaking how can I help you?" she answered her phone.

"You can let me drive your car again," I said in my normal voice.

"Steve, why in the hell didn't you tell me you went to California to do the wine country; I would have gone with you."

"Diane, you know the place would fall apart if we were both gone at the same time," I said trying to sound serious. "And besides, you'd probably want to play nurse maid to me and I wouldn't have had any fun."

"You better have not had any fun if you know what I mean," she said now a little testy.

"Don't worry, I was a good boy. What did you need to talk to me about anyway?"

"I had an unexpected visitor on Tuesday morning waiting for me when I got in, your wife. She wanted to know if I knew where in the hell you were. When I told her I didn't, she asked me point blank if I'd slept with you, can you believe that?" she asked.

"You did tell her yes didn't you?"

"Are you nuts, you didn't see the look in her eyes. She was hot to say the least. I did however ask her how she liked her cruise and she wanted to know how in the hell I knew about that. I told her you and I had a few discussions, on a friendship level, and that I knew that the two of you were having problems. Steve, we had a nice conversation for about forty-five minutes and I told her, like I did you, that the two of you were playing with fire. She was at least calm by the time she left. She thinks you won't be home until Friday, where she got that bit of information I haven't a clue. Just be warned, I think you're walking into a hornet's nest."

I thanked her and told her I was sorry about all the trouble I caused her and would see her in the morning if I were still alive.

Ten minutes later I was pulling into my garage and was totally unpacked within a half hour. The house looked the same; at least she didn't trash it while I was gone. I was just finishing my second beer and catching up on the mail when I heard the garage door open. Shit, I was hoping for at least another half hour before she got home.

Carol came flying into the kitchen.

"Where in the hell have you been? While didn't you tell me you were going out of tow?n Where were you?" were just three of the questions I remembered as she kept going on and on nonstop for about five minutes.

"Wine country in California and since you decided to take a vacation, I did too."

"Steve, at least I told you where I was going," she shot back.

"Carol, if something came up, how would I have reached you? If I need to talk to you while you were on board could I have gotten you on your cell phone?" I asked.

"You know our plan doesn't include the Caribbean."

"That's why I turned off my phone when I left. How did it feel to be left in the dark?" I asked looking at a nervous Carol.

"Well, at least you're home now and we can talk and stop all these stupid games. Are you hungry, do you want to go out and grab a bite or bring something in?"

"How was your cruise? Did you get lucky?" I asked trying on purpose to put her on the spot. "I know your sister probably got laid every night, how about you?"

"Steve, that's a hell of a question to ask your wife. Do you think I went on the cruise to cheat on you?"

"I haven't a clue why you went on the cruise, remember you wouldn't talk to me about it. Hell, you could have had a gang bang every night for all I know. By the way, are those island boys as hung as I've heard?"

"If you're going to cope an attitude I guess I won't talk to you tonight."

"What else is new?" I said still looking at her.

"To answer your question, no I didn't cheat on you and no I haven't a clue how hung the island boys are if you're interested. Maybe I should be asking you the same questions," she replied.

"There weren't too many island boys in California," I said trying to un-tense what was now getting out of hand. "And no I didn't screw anyone." I would have loved to say I slept with someone but never actually had sex with her but I figured Carol wouldn't have taken kindly to that. "Why don't we order a pizza, open a bottle of wine and talk?"

"I'll go along with that. Why don't you order while I change," she said walking upstairs.

I wondered if she'd moved back into our bedroom while I was gone. I guess I'll find out later tonight.

We talked about bullshit for the first hour. The small stuff that people bring up when they're afraid to touch on the big issues. I gave it another twenty minutes before I started asking the hard questions.

"Figure out anything while you were on the cruise with the tramp?"

"Steve, I wish you wouldn't call her that. So she's been married a couple of times. She just hasn't met the right guy."

"Carol she had two guys that loved her, and she cheated on the both of them, and this is the woman you took with you to figure out if you wanted to stay married to me? Should I start packing now or have you already boxed up my shit while I was gone." I said trying to make a joke.

"Very funny, you know I didn't do anything of the sort, but I have to admit I was pretty pissed when I came home and you were gone."

"That was one of the reasons I left when I did. I figured it would give you a little extra time to think not knowing exactly where I was. I guess it was kind of cruel, but you deserved it after that cruise announcement."

"Steve, if I'd told you about the cruise earlier we would have done nothing but argue."

"And we didn't after I found out?"

"But it was only for two days and hell, you left before I could explain my reasons for wanting to go."

"Well, did you come up with any earth shaking revelations?" I asked.

"Only that I still love you and want to stay married to you."

"Well I don't, if it's like what we've had for the last two years," I told a surprised Carol. I really think she thought I was going to get all teary eyed and jump into her arms, but I was long over that. "I want a wife not a damn roommate. I can always hire a cook or maid to do what you do, but it's a lot harder to hire a wife but that's what I want and won't settle for anything less."

"Steve, I've been a good wife to you for twenty-five years. Now all of a sudden you start making demands that I change or what, you're going to toss me out with the bath water? Do you see how wrong that is?"

"Look Carol, I'm not making any demands on you other than I refuse to be celibate any longer. If you're not interested in making love with me any longer I'll find someone who is. I'm not giving it up at fifty for Christ's sakes," I said maybe a bit too loud trying to make my point."

"We've been all through this, I can't do it twenty-four seven, I wouldn't even want to."

"Carol, I asked for three times a week, and you said you'd think about it but I guess you thought I was kidding. Don't you miss the closeness we had? The touching, the hugging, the cuddling in bed before we both fell asleep, I sure have and I want it back."

"But you started playing those stupid games," she shot back at me.

"Carol, we started playing games that did nothing but pull us further apart to the point where I don't even have a clue how to start to get back together," I said sadly.

"First things first," she said standing up and taking me by the hand.

We must have kissed for two solid hours straight. Our clothes melted away sometime during that time as we both got reacquainted with each other's bodies. When I went down on her, I found for the first time a neatly trimmed pussy that was still sensitive to the touch or lick in this case. Carol didn't last for over two minutes as she climaxed and almost tore my head off. I was already rock hard as I climbed on top and slipped in.

I was taking back what was mine when I heard her yell out for me to 'shoot my hot cum in her wet pussy.' I stopped looked at her and she at me before we both started laughing wildly. I laughed so hard; I pulled out and lay down next to her still laughing.

"Where did that come from?" I asked finally stopping.

"I thought you wanted to spice it up a bit?" she said still laughing.

"In that case, let's get out the video camera and show everyone how it's really done."

"Not in your life time big boy," she told me as we started to settle back down.

I reached over and kissed her softly. "Let's try this again," I said as we went back to the way we had for the last twenty-five years and yes, it was better than I'd remembered it. We did it once more that night, her call not mine, she said we needed to catch up after five months and then talked again for the next three hours.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,288 Followers