What happens at Inochi...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arch backwards over the small support and place my hands on the floor. You continue to lift my legs and begin thrusting into me in long slow strokes, enjoying the pulsations of my vaginal walls against your hard cock, you gradually increase the pace as you feel me yearning for you. You feel your groins slamming against my body with such intensity. You see my mouth open moaning... and my breasts dancing with the motion. It is now too much for you. You start to cum. But just as you do you pull out and let the sperm cover my muscular body and complete the final thrusts against my breasts.

Our bodies are now fully exposed. The latex outfit is a mere belt around my waist. You release the blindfold and I wrap my arms as tightly as possible around you; I do not want to allow any space between us. You collapse next to me, and roll beside me on the sofa next to the ottoman and hold me close.

When we wake together, the music and lights still blare below; we look at each other with a single glance, signaling that it is time to go. You delicately pull out a long overcoat to cover me completely, as now you are quite certain I belong to you... and I place my arm in the crook of your elbow as we walk down the stairs smoothly and together, as if nothing had ever happened. Yet, inside, there is a world ignited and stirring... We have decided to take a taxi to the hotel nearby as this is our one night. Once seated, I drape my head on your shoulder and place my hand in your lap, fully acknowledging that the night, which was now in fact a new day, was far from over, only this time we would be the only players in the game...

PART III: BACK TO THE HOTEL

We entered the hotel room, the 67th floor, my arm still wrapped in yours, and my second arm now grabbing your waist, perhaps more tightly than before. We enter the room together, somewhat tired from the evening's adventures, and so we sit for a moment quietly at the table on the balcony staring down at the lights below. You pour the cognac that will guide us from here on out.

We look in silence, but I soon break this stillness by downing the spirits and without hesitation strip the overcoat from my body, standing in the dim light of the warm fresh air, only my silhouette is visible, and I simply cannot help myself at this moment.

I stroke my own body, and indulge my nipples with a light circular motion until they have become hard and I have become aroused. I lean across the table taking a mouthful of cognac and unbutton your shirt and pants once again.

I pushing your head back (returning the "favor" of a few hours ago) and leave a thin trail of spirits along your body. I begin at your neck, and allow a dribble of the complex scent to make its way to your chest.

There, I release the remnants of the contents and return to the neck to lap up any fluid, while pressing my groin emphatically against your own, if only to remind you of what is to come.

With my tongue, I guide myself to your mouth and I cannot fill myself with enough of your scent. As your breath becomes audible, I moves to your ear so you can hear my growing excitement. My hand gently massages your cock to life again. I encourage you to sip and to relax and to lie back; in my nakedness, I slither my body up and down you. You know I am fully present.

I move my tongue down the trail of spirits and when I reach your pants, I slowly guide you to the soft white bed. There, we lie, and I calmly remove your pants and together we finish our drinks stroking each other's smooth naked bodies. We are content with the slowness of these gentle movements now, and are surprisingly aroused once again, that a mere touch, knowing the other's body so intricately, could stimulate such sensations.

This time it is different; the desperation is less, and the desire is magnified. With an intense look into your eyes, I move down, as my only desire at this point is your own.

I swallow you entirely and stroke your scrotum until you are again hard. Slowly, I release you and guide you inside of me, as I am again wet from merely touching you.

On top, I slowly ride you, working my rhythm to meet your own. First, I spin on you, now riding you Cowboy style; I then turn over so that you may approach from behind, and as you does, I grab your hand and we work together manipulating my clit. As I then leave your hand to its own method, my hand drifts behind you to stimulate your scrotum and anus.

There is nothing but time tonight and we have given ourselves permission to feel everything we can from each other. As my quivering begins again, you back off, and offer me the freedom to explore your body, knowing that any further touch would send me to orgasm. And so you allows yourself this luxury, my crafty legs wrapping themselves around you and my hands and tongue wandering to places that have become a blur.

I am wet...dripping, and you will not resist in any way. My tongue caresses your asshole and spreads thick while I massages your balls and grab your hand and place my own on yours, as I get off experiencing precisely the strokes that you most enjoy working your shaft.

Fully hard, you spins me over and thrust yourself inside of me once again, while slowly pressing yourself deeper and at the same time guiding my hand to my engorged clit.

You slowly pulse, but not too much so that I cannot lose the intensity of it all. You grab my left breast and pinch the nipple, and there I go...first the trembling, leading to the moans, grunts and groans, and bursts of moisture engulf you, and then the uncontrolled pelvic contractions which you welcome against your deeply placed cock.

In turn, you take this as a signal to push yourself into me as far as you possibly can melt against my heaving hips. In only a few thrusts, you now groan extensively and feel the inevitable wave overcome you.

You pull out to finish yourself off with an explosive burst that lands somewhere on the hotel floor. Exhausted, we fall into a slick but sweet smelling embrace, each taking a sip of cognac and kiss to the point where neither is willing to let go. Soon, we fall into each other's curved smooth and shivering bodies, knowing this time that we can wake together in nakedness and perhaps find a new way to explore.

For tonight, we have redeemed ourselves and let loose the fire that had been ignited quite a while ago, and still, no one knows. We just continue to trace the outlines of each other's bodies until we sleep, soundly... for there is truly nothing but relief and content that surrounds us. Together, we feel right, as if we have known each other forever, and words are simply unnecessary.

12