What Happens at the Nudist Resort..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the end, Genevieve considered how she could make Julie's participation work. If necessary, Julie could stay sequestered in the hotel as much as possible. She was not going on the trip in order to make the sale through anything other than production of artwork. Julie would have to attend the initial meeting with the resorts' board members along with the rest of the team, but, after that, things could be made much more flexible. Genevieve was certain that the rest of the group wouldn't resent Julie for being the sole one with a free-pass. Except for Mark, none of the others seemed to find it particularly challenging to function in the nude. They all liked her, and, to varying degrees, owed her. As Genevieve was about to tell the group that they could all get dressed and go back to work, Josh cleared his throat loudly. "Hmm...Hmmmmmm... Aren't you coming with us?" Josh asked with a mock tone of casual inquiry.

"Point taken." Genevieve said, and she began to unbutton her blouse as she kicked off her black high-heeled shoes. She believed in leading from the front, and not asking others to do that which she would not do herself. Once unbuttoned, she pulled the aquamarine silk top over her shoulders and pulled her shoulders back, consequently pushing her chest out, to let the blouse slide off down her arms, and, catching it in her hands, set it on her desk. Then she reached back and unhooked the lace bra letting it fall away from her smallish but shapely breasts. She was now unabashedly standing before her subordinates topless. However, she continued to undress by unbuttoning her skirt, letting it drop to knee level, and then stepping out of it. She next shed her panties by putting her thumbs through the waistband and folding over at the waist fluidly -- showing the benefits of her yoga practice in the process. Finally, her pantyhose were rolled off. It was a testimony to her svelte physique that even hunched over in the act of disrobing she looked lean and taught-bodied. Finishing, she held her arms out palms facing forward and up in the international sign of "ta-da."

"Ok, only one strip-show from the boss per day. Now, get dressed, and go back to work." Genevieve said in a good-natured way while feigning imperiousness. She would try to make this assignment as easy and enjoyable as possible- rather than awkward and embarrassing.

The team members seemed to finish dressing in roughly the reverse order in which achieved a state of undress. Julie and Mark were done in moments, and were headed for the door. Fortunately, there was no one in Genevieve's sitting area outside when the two bolted from the office so only her assistant Elena saw all of the others in their various states of partial nudity. Others might have been prone to induce that there was some sort of mid-afternoon office orgy breaking up.

Malia got dressed in an unrushed manner, as Genevieve imagined she did at home. Josh and Carmina chatted as they got dressed. The two were talking about some rock concert they had both attended, separately and unaware of each other's presence. It was like they were on the same sports team, and were engaging in post-practice locker-room dialogue. The two seemed completely at ease. As Genevieve had realized long ago, no one is as good at multi-tasking as they think they are, so they were bringing up the rear in getting dressed. Genevieve was dressing slowly herself, lost in thought about the marketing campaign and in observation of the others as she slipped back into her clothing. However, she still managed to beat the beauty brigade.

Had Genevieve been as thorough in her observations of her team after she disrobed as before, she might have noticed that one member of her team had an issue that could prove problematic. While most of the team was not looking directly at her as she undressed out of a common deference to her privacy, one was captivated in a readily discernable way.

The trip to Mexico went as smoothly as could be expected with only the typically delays, but all six of them arrived intact. Since they needed only a minimal amount of clothing, they were each able to get by easily with just a carry-on bag. At any rate, they still had to wait for a couple small shock-resistant cases of photographic and computer equipment at the baggage claim carousel. At the airport exit, they piled into two taxi cabs with Genevieve, Josh, and Carmina in the lead, and Malia, Julie, and Mark in the trailing car. It was about a 40 mile trip down the coastline of the Mayan Riviera, and, once they got up to highway speeds, the wind zipping in through the fully-opened windows cooled them nicely.

The view of the clear blue water offshore was euphoria-inducing and put Genevieve in a tranquil and contemplative state of mind. In her cab, Josh was sitting up front, and Genevieve, behind him in the passenger-side back seat, looked across through the rear driver's side window. Initially Genevieve, with her head leaned back against the headrest and lolled over to the side leisurely was looking out the window at the Caribbean, but then she found herself taking in Carmina's profile. Carmina was looking out the window herself, and was engrossed in the beauty of the shimmering light reflecting off the water. As loose wisps of Carmina's shiny brown hair danced in the slipstream of the open car window, it struck Genevieve that Carmina was nothing short of stunning. Genevieve wondered why they had never asked the writer to model for them. Instead, they often got far less magnificent specimens of loveliness from a modeling agency. Even with the heavy silhouetting resulting from the bright light outside and the darkened interior, Genevieve could see a perfection inherent in the girl. She glanced downward, her eyes admiring the girl's curves that swelled against the light cotton fabric of her tank-top. Then there were the shapely smooth legs that emerged from white short-shorts and that the girl managed to gracefully tuck into the cramped space of the cab in a manner that reminded Genevieve of a drawing of a mermaid on a rocky shore.

Carmina randomly decided to turn to look at her boss, and, with her eyes adjusting to the dark interior of the taxi, she probably thought Genevieve was sleeping rather than admiring her body. Even if she had seen that Genevieve's eyes were open, she probably would have thought her employer engaged only in leisurely reverie. Genevieve looked up and smiled softly.

They arrived at the resort in short order, and their rooms were available as promised. They made a plan to meet up in the restaurant and lounge in two hours, at 6:00pm, to have a planning session. Genevieve had convinced the owner to hold off on the meet-and-greet until the morning on the pretense of letting her team get some rest. In reality, she wanted to talk about the assignment and compare notes on concepts, and to make certain Julie and Mark could function in the nude in a general population setting.

Genevieve would be rooming with Julie so that she could keep an eye on her, help psyche her up, or recognize if the nudist adventure was not working out well for her. This left Carmina and Malia paired, and, of course, Josh and Mark were roommates.

Genevieve estimated that about half of the guests at the resort were nudists- based on those she saw on the grounds as they checked in and made their way to their rooms. Of course, there would probably be a much higher percentage of nudes on the beach, but the fact that about half were hard-core nudists was a useful fact to know.

Genevieve's standing orders were that when they were outside their rooms, her team members were to be nude unless engaged in one of the few activities that required some form of clothing for safety purposes. That promise to the client was why Genevieve had managed to acquire the exclusive opportunity. No other firm would go this far to develop camaraderie with the client, or to see things from the customer's perspective. The owners thought nudism was misunderstood, and those without experience with it would be ill-prepared to sell others on its virtues.

Their rooms were adjacent, and were located on the less-coveted landward side of the hotel. As soon as Genevieve got to her room, she began to shed her travel clothes. She wriggled out of her shorts and pulled the pastel yellow T-shirt off over her head, and then dispensed with her underwear. She hoped that Julie would follow suit. She wanted to ramp up the girl's comfort level as soon as possible. Genevieve was not surprised when Julie did not eagerly follow her lead, and she suspected that the girl would not disrobe until the absolute last minute. Genevieve, after motioning toward a bed so as to inquire if Julie had a preference and seeing the answer was in the negative, laid down on one of the double beds and rested the back of her head on her nestled open palms. She had one knee bent, and that leg was lying on the bed with its foot next to the knee of the straightened leg so that Genevieve was halfway spread open. It was an extremely relaxed and open position, and almost as soon as she assumed it she drifted off into a power nap.

Genevieve awoke to a gentle shaking on her shoulder and soft repeated calls of her name. Bleary-eyed, Genevieve awoke to see Julie was the one trying to rouse her. "It's five til six, we're supposed to meet at the lounge." In what Genevieve took as a positive omen, Julie was completely naked. As she leaned over to wake her boss, Julie's bulbous breasts hung weightily with a slight swaying motion. Genevieve noticed their heft and fullness, and she wasn't sure whether she should be envious or sympathetic.

"Ok, thanks. Wow. I didn't realize that I was that tired." Genevieve said in a sluggish tone.

Julie and Genevieve arrived to find that the rest of the group had already assembled at a suitably remote table and were beginning to imbibe on various tropical drinks or local brews. They had, however, waited to order food until the entire group had arrived. As long as they maintained decorum, Genevieve was all for the team loosening up a little. Alcohol in proper doses might help ease some nerves, and contribute to team bonding.

Malia and Carmina were sitting on one side of a rustic rectangular wooden table, and Mark and Josh were on the other. There was room on the end for Genevieve and Julie. Genevieve grabbed a towel off the top of a large stack and put it down on the leather chair, and sat down next to Josh. Julie followed suit; sitting down next to Carmina. They were in the exterior portion of a bar and grill-themed restaurant, which was under a large white tent roof, with no walls, and a floor that consisted of the fine white beach sand. It was right off the beach, and offered a scenic view down the coastline.

The business portion of the dinner was relatively quick and painless. Genevieve issued assignments and solicited preliminary ideas. There were a few questions, such as one by Mark who wondered if there were any special protocols for taking photos in a nudist resort. Ordinarily, he would take photos of non-human subjects without concern for permission, and, if people were involved, he would either ask permission or for them to sign a release - depending on the nature of the photo and how it would be used. Here, however, he thought people might be uncomfortable with a photographer walking around randomly taking shots that might include their nether regions in the frame. At any rate, by the end of the meal, the conversation was turning more jovial.

"How about another round, I'm buying." Josh said, and then he got up to get the waitress who had been giving them the space to talk in private.

As Josh was off tending to the drink order, a couple approached the table. It was a completely bronze man of about sixty years old who was hand-in-hand with a blond woman that was presumably his wife. While the woman was clearly younger than the man, he would probably not be accused of cradle-robbing because she was, perhaps, in her mid-40s. However, whereas the man was slightly stooped, had thin gray hair, and had skin whose outer layer had an almost translucent quality and which was patterned with liver spots - in other words, he looked his age -- the woman looked younger than her age with a long blond mane of hair, graceful curves, and a face with a narrow slightly upturned nose, full lips, and high cheekbones. The primary hints of her age came from the fact that her skin had spent more time in the sun than any skin care product or routine could make up for entirely, and that breasts as large as hers, which were almost never supported with a bra, would eventually lose some of their high and firm characteristics - although her's must have been extremely high and firm in her younger days because they still looked great.

"Sorry to bother you folks." Said the man. "We aren't due to formally meet until tomorrow, but I couldn't help but check to see how you are doing. I am Dominick Moreno, and this is my lovely wife Amber. We are the owners of this place, and a little birdie told me that you are the marketing people that will be working on our Nude Day Extravaganza ad campaign. So how is everybody doing?"

"Great. I'm Genevieve Larsen, and we've spoken on the phone. I'll let my team introduce themselves, but I just wanted to thank you for this opportunity on behalf of PR Max and to let you know that we will make sure we provide you with great results." Genevieve said as she stood to shake the man's hand.

Each person at the table went on to introduce themselves and to tell what they did for the firm. Julie rounded out the introductions with a voice so low that the man had to lean forward to hear her. By this time, Josh was returning, and Genevieve introduced him to the couple. Josh shook the man's hand firmly, then Amber's hand more genteelly, and then announced that the waitress would bring the drinks soon.

The man continued to make small talk with the group. "So is this your first nudist experience?"

All, except Genevieve, answered in the affirmative.

"Bully for you all. I think you'll find that this is the only way to live." Dominick said, and then he went on to praise their courage for trying something new, and then gave some helpful tips for the nascent nudist.

All the while Dominick was talking, Josh remained standing next to the man's wife so that the three of them were in a line facing the table's occupants. Genevieve found Dominick to be humorous and charming, and was glad she would not have to pretend to like the man. It was not her style to be insincere, but sometimes the job called for it.

Then her heart got a little start as some peripheral motion caused her to glance over toward Josh. Her handsome young pitchman was gazing intently over at Amber's breasts. The wife, like her husband, remained incognizant of the young man's ogling. But Genevieve was certain that, at any moment, either Dominick, Amber, or both would look over at Josh, and the man and wife would see what Genevieve saw- that Josh was developing a chubby. Who knows how the couple would respond, but giving the job to another firm was certainly one of the possibilities that Genevieve could imagine.

By the time Genevieve looked up to give Josh the evil-eye, she saw that he was now looking away from the blond, and was trying to subtly turn his body away. He didn't want his partial erection to be seen, but was afraid that moving to sit down would draw attention to himself. Genevieve tried to figure out if there was any way she could assist without exacerbating the problem by making the couple look at Josh. At least now that Josh was looking away, Dominick wouldn't necessarily think that the engorged member was a result of Josh's fantasizing about his wife. But Genevieve wasn't sure that it would matter that much, as Josh would still have come across as a pervert that might make customers uncomfortable. Genevieve had figured Josh's consummate professionalism with clients would never allow this sort of behavior, but she was sadly disappointed.

"Tell me about that figure." Genevieve said pointing to a sculpture that was located over the left shoulders of both Dominick and Amber. It was a person lying on his back with his shoulders up off the ground, his head turned to the right, and his knees pointing skyward. As the man and woman began to turn to look, Genevieve moved into Josh's seat so that Josh would have to cover as little distance as possible to get his engorged member under the table. Josh followed the cue, and dropped into Genevieve's chair. He then scooted the chair so that his stomach almost touched the edge of the table. Josh was not completely seated when the man turned back, but Genevieve hoped the fact that Josh was in motion and squatting meant his indiscretion had remained undiscovered.

"That is a Chac Mool. It is a replica, of course. They are fairly common at Mayan archeological sites around the Yucatan, but are thought to precede the Mayans. This is a replica of one that was found at Chichen Itza. Why the man is positioned as though he is doing abdominal crunches remains unknown." Dominick had given a subtle sly little smile when he looked back and saw that Genevieve had moved and Josh was taking her position. It was as if he knew exactly what had transpired. At any rate, he seemed untroubled by it. Maybe he did know. Maybe he had seen Josh's reflection in a glass, and maybe he like that the young man lusted after his wife. It was too many "maybes" for Genevieve's comfort.

Shortly thereafter, the couple excused themselves.

Before the team was quite finished with their drinks, Genevieve got up and walked around the table to say something quietly in Julie's ear. It turned out to be a request that Julie meet with Mark whenever the two were done drinking to put together a graphics concept that Genevieve wanted Julie to draw and Mark to digitize.

When Genevieve then asked Josh if she could confer with him privately, Julie was smart enough to know that the boss was about to give Josh a dressing down, and wanted the privacy of the room they cohabitated to deliver the rebuke.

Josh and Genevieve walked off side-by-side discussing some innocuous details about the resort.

When they got inside the room, the tone changed dramatically. "Are you kidding me? What the hell are you doing ogling the client's wife, and, as if that weren't bad enough, getting a hard-on to boot? Do you have no control? Did it not occur to you what might happen if the lady or her husband looked over and saw you getting aroused while staring at her boobs?" The string of rhetorical questions spewed from Genevieve's mouth in rapid succession. She was fuming mad.

"I know. I know. I'm sorry. It's just that I'm easily aroused, and I'm a little over-stimulated here. I know it was not professional, and I will try to the best of my ability to make sure it doesn't happen again." Josh said.

"'...the best of your ability...'! That's not good enough. I can let Julie or Mark stay in the room the whole time if need be, but I need you interacting with the client. I need you to be sociable and gregarious and fun, and I need you to do it while not looking like fucking Caligula." Genevieve rarely lost her temper, and that made this outburst all the more startling.

"I know. I just don't have a lot of control over it." Josh said sheepishly.

"Have you tried masturbation?" Genevieve inquired - more serious than kidding.

"Yeah. I did it in the shower before dinner. I was afraid this might happen, but it's not always enough." Josh explained.

"Well, I need you to ... Really?" Genevieve glanced down as she was talking, and was stopped dead in her tracks by the fact that Josh was rock hard. This was not the half-flaccid state she had witnessed earlier. Rather, his member was engorged to the point that it angled slightly upward. "I'm here berating you, and you're getting a boner. What is wrong with you?" Genevieve continued.