What Happens at the Nudist Resort..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I know I'm out of control, but chewing my ass with that hot naked body just makes me horny. I know that probably makes me some sort of freak with issues, but I really can't help it." Josh admitted, showing his sincere embarrassment.

"Ok, so it's time to take a different approach. Come here." Genevieve said.

Josh did as she said, but hesitantly. He walked toward the armchair in which she had taken a seat. When he was a few feet away, he stopped. He was unsure of what Genevieve wanted, and feared invading her space any further. Furthermore, part of him worried that her solution might involve castration. Genevieve summoned him closer by curling her index finger toward him. When he was two feet away, to Josh's shock, she reached out and grabbed his engorged member, and then pulled him forward until he was standing with his feet between her own widely-spaced feet.

Josh didn't resist; even though he was not sure what to expect from the boss who he was seeing angry for the first time in his recollection. Genevieve began to stroke his hard cock with one hand as she cupped his balls in the other. Then she took him in her mouth, and began to suck him off aggressively. Between her anger and an animalistic sex drive, she was being both rough and, simultaneously, incredibly effective at getting Josh even more aroused.

Josh had never thought of himself as being particularly into older women. Sure he had seen a number of older women that he found attractive (though usually, like Amber, in their forties and not their fifties or sixties), and, he had to admit, the sight of Genevieve in her yoga tights at the gym had gotten him hard on one or two occasions. However, until recently, if you would have told him he would have a woman substantially older than his mom sucking on his cock, he would have thought the idea more distressing than hot. However, looking down to see the waves of that full-bodied silver hair bounce as Genevieve took at least half of his nine inches into her mouth with each vigorous bobbing mouth-fuck made him harder and hornier than he had ever been in his life.

It had probably been expected by most (including Genevieve) that Josh would try to get in Carmina's pants on this trip, but Carmina, gorgeous as she might be, could most certainly not give him this kind of nut-aching pleasure. Genevieve was all he could think about since he found out about the trip. Ok, that was not true; he had fantasized about getting all four of his female co-workers into one bed for an orgy. But if one was all he could have, he wanted it to be Genevieve.

Genevieve sucked him so expertly and with such intensity that he was soon on the verge of cumming. "I'm going to cum." He said it so that Genevieve would be forewarned that he might inject his seed into the back of her throat at any moment. He expected that she would take her mouth off him and stroke him to completion. She had never really stopped stroking the base of his shaft the entire time she was blowing him as deeply as she could without becoming gasping and choking mess. However, she seemed to increase her vigor with the warning, and soon Josh was ejaculating streams of semen into her mouth. Nevertheless, she kept sucking until, painfully, Josh's spasms yielded no more fluid. He had three torturous dry ejaculations before she finally yielded to his attempts to extract his cock from the intense suction created by her mouth. It was as though Genevieve was trying to suck out all his essence so he would have no more energy or inclination to become erect.

When completed, she returned to her boss-like managerial demeanor. "Now, I need you to go back to the bar, talk to the staff and customers, and find out information useful for our concept development. Can you do it without getting a boner?" Genevieve inquired.

"I'm certain of it. I'll get right to it." Josh said weakly as he plopped into a sitting position on the bed.

Genevieve needed to be entirely certain that his cock was on the same wavelength as his brain -- for more than one reason. "I trust you, but I don't know if I can trust your little friend there. Let's see." Genevieve said as she nodded at his flaccid unit.

She moved over to where he had sat down on the bed, sat down next to him, and, dropping her work tone of voice, she leaned over and whispered in his ear: "Are you sure that nice hunk of sex meat doesn't have any more play in him. If he could stuff himself into any of my fuck holes that he wanted, he wouldn't even be able to?" She had wrapped one hand around his back as she was saying this, and gently raked the manicured nails of her other hand across his chest and down his stomach to punctuate her question.

She then looked down to see that his cock was stirring, and beginning to become aroused again. It was like Rocky Balboa, not down for the count as everyone had thought but capable of struggling back up for one more round. Genevieve dropped the husky whisper, but neither was she speaking in as hard a tone as her earlier rebuke when she said: "You are incorrigible. Now, fuck my pussy, and if that doesn't wear the little guy out, we go to plan C whereby I break it off." As she said this, Genevieve laid back onto the bed, bent her knees toward the ceiling, and spread them widely to offer her employee her pussy.

Josh did exactly as he was told, stroking his member a few times first to get it at full attention. He was prepared to work his cock into her gently and easily, as he did not want to piss off Genevieve more than she already was. However, to his pleasant surprise, he found that she was already completely soaked, and, as she hooked her heels into his buttocks and pulled him close, his cock sank to the hilt without much resistance. As he worked her pussy, giving her as long a stroke as he could, he realized he wasn't quite sure what the protocol was for fucking the boss. Was this just some sort of professional transaction, or should he do the things he would do when loving a girlfriend- such as kissing and sucking on nipples. Josh decided to put all he could into it, and, accordingly, kneaded and sucked her nipples and kissed her neck as he worked his cock in and out. Because of the two earlier ejaculations, and, particularly the latter one, he was not certain he would be able to blow a load. He did not want to disappoint though, so he kept at it - even though he figured it might be excruciating later. Genevieve certainly did her part. He wondered if it was the yoga that gave her such capable sex muscles. He had fucked many younger women, and none were nearly as capable at constricting the muscles around the pussy. It probably was the yoga, and he resigned himself to take it up soon.

Because Josh was able to fuck so long, Genevieve found herself on the verge of something that seemed a rarity for her, and that was an orgasm brought on solely by vaginal fucking without any foreplay- at least none that serviced her. Sucking her young subordinate's long tool had gotten her wet, but the only stimulation for her was his kisses and her own furtive and controlled touches at her own clit as he gave her pussy a good fucking. Finally, she could take it no more and her entire body was wracked by massive orgasmic spasms.

Just as Josh thought he would have to give up because he had nothing to ejaculate, Genevieve began to orgasm uncontrollably and the feeling of it, the shear delight of it, sent him over the edge as well. She cried out: "Oh... keep fucking it. Fuck it hard."

Josh complied, thrusting until her involuntary spasms began to subside, and until he had shot the little load he had remaining into her and was beginning to become flaccid once again. Then he rolled off her, and lay side-by-side with her.

"Josh." Genevieve said his name to get his attention.

"Yes, boss." Josh replied.

"Jump in the shower before you go out, I don't want you walking around the grounds with my pussy sauce dripping from your dick." She said, as if it might not have occurred to him.

Mark and Julie went back to Mark's room only moments after Genevieve and Josh had left. It was a testament to how comfortable they were with each other, as well as to how uncomfortable they were out in public naked. Mark told Julie that he had once had a bad dream in which he was out in the public in his underwear. Granted, in the dream, the rest of society was not in a similar state of undress, but, still, the idea that he had had a nightmare in which he was out in the public with at least a little clothing on spoke to the degree to which he was not comfortable being nude.

Julie found it comforting to be in Mark's company. They had worked together enough that their common trait of shyness eroded in each other's presence, and, other than family, they were about as at ease around each other as with anyone. Perhaps the mutual affliction of shyness made them kindred spirits. Mark's sense of humor also made things a bit easier. Upon arriving in the room he said: "Can I get you anything? ... a soda ... a snack ... pair of pants ... fig leaf- you name it."

Julie laughed for the first time since they arrived. "I'll have a bottle of water, but, otherwise, I think I'm good." Julie said with a smile. She had had more alcohol than her usual amount -- which was none -- and wanted to rehydrate. She then added. "Which bed is yours?"

Mark pointed to the one nearest the bathroom, and Julie laid down stomach first on it with her head toward the foot of the bead. She bent her knees pointing her feet skyward and crossed them at the ankles, and rose up on her elbows. In this position, she was largely covered up. Her cleavage showed prominently, but her nipples were compressed into the bedspread. Of course, her nicely curved buttocks were on display. Mark wished he could take her picture just like that, but suspected it would make her extremely uncomfortable. It would be such a sweet picture. It was not too revealing, but displayed the innocence of the inner girl inside the woman. Photographed at the right angle, it would reveal nothing while creating the illusion of complete exposure.

"You can put something on if you want to. ...I mean, you don't have to, but if you want to you can. ... I just meant you should do what's comfortable, and don't worry about me." Julie said in an awkward fusion of sentences.

She had noticed that Mark had not made a move to put any clothes on, and she figured he just didn't want to be rude. But she teeter --tattered. She was afraid that her first sentence implied that she didn't want to see him naked. Then she thought the second might be misconstrued as though she wanted him to be naked. The final version seemed to get across what she wanted to as best she could, which was simply that he shouldn't be uncomfortable on her account.

"That's OK. I'm getting used to it. How about you?" He said, genuinely interested in how she was coping. He handed her the bottle of water.

"Oh. I don't think I'll be taking up the lifestyle, but it's not as bad as I thought. Once I saw the range of people who are here, and how comfortable they are regardless of what their bodies look like, it kind of put me at ease a little. It may have been worse in Gen's office knowing that I was the ugliest girl present." Julie said.

"Oh, I don't think they are prettier than you." Mark said, and blushed for the first time since he got over the initial shock of being naked in public. Now it was his turn to be uncomfortable, and for his own mind's paranoid-side to roam free. Would she take that as though he was checking them all out, like he was a creepy stalker type? Would she think he was hitting on her? Was he? It had been the first thing off the top of his head, and maybe there was a subconscious hope that she would be flattered and interested?

Mark's fears were made all the more vivid because of the long pause that ensued as Julie tried to figure out how to respond. It was a terrific compliment, and she was in desperate need of such a sweet compliment. Yes, part of her realized that he was probably just being polite, but, still, the fact that he said it so quickly and naturally was comforting. Mark was not like Josh - a natural born charmer. Josh might say the same thing, but it wouldn't have the same impact, because flattery came before sincerity for Josh.

How should she respond? She didn't want to make it seem as big a deal as it actually was to her for fear he might think her a pathetic loser. On the other hand, she didn't want to blow it off entirely, because she did want to let him know she appreciated him saying it. Still, she was scared to gush about it.

"Thanks. That is very nice to say, but, come on, you've seen them and you've seen me." Julie said. Her alcohol level was probably at the optimal level right now - high enough that she was relatively capable of speaking freely, but not so high that she said or did anything she would regret. However, she also, for the first time, began to consider their mutual nudity in less than clinical terms. She was now thinking of Mark as a man, rather than androgynously as a co-worker.

Mark paused to figure out how to respond, and then laid down on the bed on his stomach next to her, but with about 1-1/2 feet between them. He didn't want to come across like he was hitting on her in case she was not interested or would be made uncomfortable by it. However, he didn't want to take back the compliment by backsliding. In the end, he figured he would take the honest approach.

"Different people go for different things. Yeah, Carmina may be prettier, but, good god, she's prettier than everybody. I put her in the Angelina Jolie, Jennifer Anniston, Halle Barrie category; in other words, women too pretty for me to fathom a relationship with. If you are in to thin women and you don't mind them being your mom's age, and those are perfectly respectable positions, then Genevieve is certainly appealing, but I don't think there would be any consensus that she is prettier than you. The same goes for Malia. In a contest with a random group of men, I think you would be more competitive for runner up than you think. I went to Paris and visited the Louvre a couple years ago, and there are all these paintings of nude women, and none of them look like Gen but some look like you." Mark explained.

It might have been the most effective compliment possible. If he had tried to tell her that she was prettier than Carmina, Julie would have discounted it as baseless sycophancy, but, as it was, it gave her a great confidence boost. She vacillated about what to say next. Feeling better than she had in a while, Julie was not ready to change the subject or get on to work just yet. "So how do you feel about the nude assignment?" She asked Mark.

"About the same I guess. Once it dawns on you that everyone else is undressed, and no one is pointing or staring or bursting out in laughter, then it's not bad." Then, emboldened, he joked. "Of course, once you realize that the porn industry has led you astray about a typical man's size, you begin to feel at ease." It was a risky joke because he was afraid she might think that he was a porn addict, or that he was really worried about the size of his dick.

He was put at ease by Julie's immediate chuckle. Something about Mark's joke, which may have had a seed of embarrassing truth in it, emboldened Julie to share her own little uneasy secret. "I just wish I had gotten waxed or shaved down there. It seems like most of the women, at least around our age, are neatly trimmed, but I've got a thicket down there." Julie said, hoping not to have veered into too familiar a place too soon. She didn't want him thinking that she thought of him as a girlfriend, especially when she was beginning to think of him as so much more.

"I've got a small trimmer if you want to use it. I still had it in my toiletry kit from the 'Great Goatee Experiment of 2005.' It will cut it down to a length that you can use a razor." If Mark thought the comment too familiar, he did not indicate so.

"Thanks. That would be great. At least, I can get the thick stuff that way. I did it once before, and it's difficult to shave between the legs because it's hard to get the skin flattened out with one hand, operate the razor with the other, and, toward the very back, see what you are doing." She didn't get into the details of having tufts of hair jutting out looking like she had a troll doll stuck up her butt when viewed from behind.

"Well... If you need a hand, just let me know." Mark wondered if he had gone too far with this uncharacteristic joke.

"Be careful what you volunteer for, I might just take you up on it." Julie retorted, and wondered what she was thinking. Would she really let what was essentially a work acquaintance shave between her legs? Had she gotten drunker than she thought she was? Besides, she was beginning to become wet down there, and he would be so close that he couldn't miss it. It hadn't taken much for her to get horny. She hadn't been with a man since she broke up with her boyfriend of six years, and that was almost a year ago. The boyfriend, Robert, had actually broken up with her. He had said that, while he loved her, he was bored in the relationship, and needed to try new things. It broke her heart at the time, but, perhaps, it was the best thing for her. Robert was one of only two men she had slept with, and the first one had only been one time, and it had not been particularly pleasurable for her. She remembered that first time as being painful right up until the point at which she just began to be able to enjoy it, which coincided with it being over.

The fact that his joking suggestion had not been summarily dismissed, combined with his growing excitement for Julie, gave Mark the courage to pursue the possibility of increasing their intimacy. "If you are serious, I have no problem with helping out. We are both adults here." He said with a little nervous lump in his throat.

"What the heck? I'm game, but what if Josh comes back? How do we do this?" Julie asked.

Mark's problem-solving inclination kicked into full gear. "We'll do it in the bathroom with the door locked. The trimmer will need to be near an outlet anyway. There is a big lavatory countertop in there next to the sink. I think it's long enough that you could lie on your back on a towel. That way we have the water and it will all clean up quickly. Plus it has the best lighting. If Josh comes in, I can run interference. If he needs a restroom, I'll suggest he use one of the public ones for a reason that I would rather not repeat in front of a lady. He'll never know you were here." Mark spat it all out like he had been planning it for months. His primary concern would be his own arousal, which would become patently obvious soon enough.

"OK. Let's do it." Julie said, her excitement outweighing her unease.

Mark helped Julie up from the bed, and followed her into the bathroom. He removed his and Josh's toiletries from the countertop and spread one of the big towels out over it. It turned out that it was just large enough for Julie to lie on her back with the top of her head touching the wall, and her butt almost touching the sink bowl. She put her feet on the other side of the sink in the corners of the countertop. It was a serendipitously close fit. Mark prepared the little clipper to trim everything close enough for the razor.

It occurred to Julie then that one of the girls might notice that the last time they saw her she was completely overgrown, and now her pussy would be shaved bare. But, given her growing excitement, she didn't care in the least. Besides, if she didn't want to tell them a boy did it, she could always say she had it done at resort's spa.

The trimming went quickly, and was not particularly intimate. However, when it came to the shave, it became a much more tender act. Mark first worked the lather of shaving cream onto the stubble at the front of Julie's pelvis. Most of this was easy, but the folds of the hip proved much more challenging work. Julie helped by spreading and extending her legs as necessary to allow Mark to access for a clean shave. To get the folds of the hip smooth, she had to spread herself wide to him.