What Happens at the Nudist Resort..

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she began to thrust faster and longer, Malia found herself instinctively talking to Carmina the way Jack did to her. "Oh-Yeahhh, take it all for me, baby. I'm going to fuck you so hard." Then, as she recognized the girl was approaching climax, she continued the dirty talk. "Do you want me to fill you up with my cum? I've got so much spunk ready to blow inside you that you're going to develop a little tummy." Malia said patting the girl's flat stomach. This idea of being completely inundated by a man's load made Carmina begin to climax spastically.

The two laid in the bed for quite some time before Carmina had the strength to return the favor for Malia. All the while the two women mouth kissed and caressed each other's bodies.

And this is the story of how PR Max got the Rancho Desnudo account; because sexed up employees are happy employees, and happy employees are productive employees.