What Happens Here...

Story Info
One fantastic night.
4.6k words
4.56
24.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was walking back to my room after a long day spent in conference rooms (why is sitting in seminars so tiring?) when I saw a human shape dart behind a soda machine. That made my old cop instincts spring to life, and I walked up with one hand under my leather jacket. To my shock, I found a smallish young lady, naked as the day she was born, with one hand between her legs, the other across her chest, and a mortified look on her face. One arm across her bust wasn't really enough. I looked up and down the hall and didn't see anyone after her.

"What the hell? Are you OK? Someone do something to you?"

She blushed a little deeper.

"Bad practical joke, but I could really use some help."

I was already pulling my jacket off and draping it around her shoulders. It reached most of the way to her knees. She looked down.

"Uh, my hands are busy. Can you help with the zipper?"

I reached down and zipped it to her neck, trying not to brush her bare body with my knuckles. The jacket bounced around a little and with some flopping her hands appeared out of the sleeves. She smiled a little at me.

"Thanks, that's a lot better."

"No problem. Want to tell me what's going on here?"

She sighed.

"I'm here on a bachelorette party weekend. The other girls were getting too drunk and rowdy and I decided to take a shower and go to bed. You know how the bathroom's right by the front door? As I came out they shoved me out the door and stole my towel. Called me boring. I was trying to figure out how to get help without walking through the lobby stark naked when you showed up."

"Some friends you have."

"Friends of my brother's fiance. Nice enough girls when sober, but they get a lot wilder than I'm used to when they start drinking."

"Well, let's see what the front desk can do."

The desk clerk's eyebrows rose when he saw me walk up with a young lady in tow who appeared to be wearing nothing but my jacket. He was too well trained to comment.

"Henry, this young lady is having a serious problem with her suitemates. Can you find her a small private room for the night? Bill it to our corporate account."

A murmur of protest came from behind me as Henry searched the computer.

"Sorry, Mr. MacAlpin, but there's three conventions in town and we're totally full."

I reached for my wallet and pulled out a fifty, but Henry waved it off.

"Thanks for the thought, but we honestly don't have another room available. If we did your company would already have it on the house. We don't want our guests having bad memories, and we appreciate your business."

I pulled the girl aside.

"Look, I was a cop long enough to know a working girl when I see one. Am I correct to think that you really are a nice young lady in a bad spot and not trying to set me up for some crazy ripoff?"

She looked more angry than shocked.

"What the hell? I'm some sort of criminal who runs around naked? Fuck off, I'll figure this out for myself! Here, take your damn jacket back!"

I grabbed her hands before they reached the zipper.

"I just said that I don't think that's what you are."

Over her shoulder I saw a couple of college age guys watching with great interest. I gave them my hard eyed cop stare and they decided to wander off toward the dining room. She relaxed.

"Look, I have two beds in my suite and you can use one of them if you don't want to go back and deal with those drunk girls."

She looked doubtful.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I have nieces your age and I'm doing what I would want another man to do if he found them in your position. It's up to you but it's the best I can do right now. You heard Henry."

"You're a cop?"

"Ex cop. Not that I haven't known some shady ones, but I'm an honest man."

"And Henry seems to respect you."

"I'm in corporate security now. My company uses this hotel a lot. They know me inside and out, and vice versa."

She sighed and then smiled at me.

"OK, let's make the best of this, roomie. My name's Ellen Cabot, by the way."

"Mark MacAlpin. And yes, I'm descended from the original."

I turned to Henry.

"Henry, give me a key card for, what room was it, Ellen?"

"1613."

"You know I'm not supposed to do that, Mr. MacAlpin."

"And you know I wouldn't do anything that would create a problem for you."

On that basis we swapped the key card for my fifty.

"OK, let's go get your stuff."

There was a chorus of squeals when I opened door 1613.

"Oh crap! She got security!"

"No, she found the stripper! Put some music on!"

I dodged some brightly colored lingerie that came flying at me and looked away from a bleached blonde with her miniskirt at her waist stripping off for a second volley.

"Knock it off, ladies! I'm not security or a stripper. Ellen's just getting her stuff and we're out of here."

"Aw, a body like that and you're not a stripper? How about trying it for once?"

The girls cheered. Christ Almighty. Ellen popped back up clutching a carryon bag and I backed out of the room behind her. Once the door closed, she looked up at me and grinned.

"You look like you saw a ghost."

"Those girls really are crazy. I thought I was going to get stripped naked myself."

"And here I've already got your jacket, and you're not getting it back until I have a chance to get dressed. That would have been a problem, wouldn't it?"

"Better not to dwell on it. Come on."

We took the elevator multiple stories up to my suite. Ellen stopped dead just inside.

"Wow, this is nice."

"We send this hotel a lot of business. They can afford this. Say, do you want to go out for dinner or order in?"

"Can we order in? I've had about enough adventures for one night."

"Sure. You like scampi?"

"Love it."

"I'll order and you go on in the bedroom and sort yourself out."

Room service soon appeared with two plates of scampi linguine, two glasses, and a cold bottle of Chardonnay. I added a tip, signed, and sent the guy on his way.

"Hey, Ellen, dinner's up!"

She popped out of the bedroom. Her wild black hair had been brushed into a smooth ponytail, and her makeup had been refreshed, but she was still wearing my jacket. Odd, but whatever. Her blue eyes sparkled.

"Wow, that smells good!"

"Yeah, this place actually does a decent room service meal. Want a glass?"

"Sure."

She took a seat across from me at the tiny table, ate a little linguine, picked up her glass, and eyed me a little.

"So how come a good looking guy your age isn't married? Or are you and I'm missing something?"

"I was married. Five years ago she was killed by a drunk driver."

"Ouch. I'm sorry."

"So am I, but there it is."

"Was that when you were a cop?"

"Yeah. Tell you the truth, after that the Department started getting complaints that I used excessive force to arrest drunk drivers. My career was in jeopardy and a friend of the Chief offered me a job as head of security at his tech company. I think the Chief saw what was happening and pulled some strings to get me out of a bad situation."

"What was happening?"

"Every time I caught some selfish idiot driving drunk I saw the guy who killed Kristen. I'm not admitting that I was abusive, but I didn't tell anyone twice to shut up and cooperate."

"What happened to the guy who killed her?"

"In seven years he'll be out of prison and she'll still be dead. So anyway, I like what I do, the company's doing great, and I make a hell of a lot more money than I did as a cop. Things could have turned out worse. What about you?"

"I'm about to start my second year of law school at Georgetown. My big brother's about to marry this girl- who's actually a real sweetheart- and her friends felt obligated to invite me for this party. I think they're taking the chance to relive their sorostitute days."

"They do seem like a pretty wild bunch."

"I've never seen them like this before, but when we're thousands of miles from home inhibitions get loosened. I'm sure they'll calm down when we get back to Connecticut."

"That's where you're from?"

"Yep. You?"

"Seattle."

We chatted casually as we finished dinner. When we were done she stood up.

"You going to lock me out if I put this cart out in the hall? Least I can do to help."

"Not hardly, Too much of that around here for one day already."

I took my last glass of wine out on the balcony and sat thinking as I stared out. I had stumbled across an incredibly sweet, smart, pretty young woman, but I had promised that she was safe with me and I couldn't make a move that might make her uncomfortable. Besides, she was way too young for me. I don't want to be a dirty old man. Really fun girl, though. I heard the door slide open behind me. She stood there with her own wine glass in her hand.

"You going to wear my jacket all night?"

She set down her glass and deliberately settled into my lap.

"You put it on me. I think you should take it off."

Her tongue traced my ear. The movement brought her round hip against my hand, proving that she was still totally nude under the jacket.

"Ellen! What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to seduce the world's densest man, apparently. How else would you interpret a girl crawling into your lap and inviting you to strip her naked?"

Yeah, that didn't make my lap any more comfortable.

"How old are you? Seriously?"

"Twenty-three."

"So you were born when I was in college. Doesn't that make me a little old for you?"

"I was asking you to have sex with me, not marry me. Don't look at me like that."

She started to get up, and I locked my arms firmly around her slim waist.

"Hey, I love the idea, but why?"

"I've spent the last two hours with my bare body rubbing against the inside of a leather jacket that smells like Old Spice and testosterone. That really turned me on. I've got a thing for rugged, handsome older men anyway. What happens here stays here, right? We've got all the ingredients for one spectacular night."

"Older men?"

"Before you ask, my father dotes on me and showed up for every one of my gymnastics meets. I don't have daddy issues, but I do have strong attractions."

This was getting harder. Well, lots of things were getting harder.

"You're a gymnast?"

"I was until I graduated from college. I still know a few interesting moves I could show you if you like."

That did it. I gently took hold of her jaw and pulled her lips down to meet mine. Her mouth opened, and her small tongue traced the outline of mine.

"Ohhh, I knew you would kiss me like that..."

Her lips settled on mine again. My hands went under the jacket, exploring the lovely hills and valleys of her lithe body.

"Would you please take this damn jacket back?"

I unzipped it and pulled it down her shoulders. A sweet pair of firm, round breasts were forced toward my face. I held her there and caught a pink puffy nipple in my mouth. It was already rock hard. So was the other one when I reached it.

"Oh god, Mark, ohhh godd..."

After a couple trips back and forth I finished pulling the jacket off her arms. They went around my neck.

"Ohhh, this feels so good..."

My free hand traced its way up and down her inner thigh, closer and closer without quite getting there. I could feel her hips rocking forward when I found that lovely crease where her thigh met her abdomen and ran my fingers along it. Clean shaven, I guess that's what young women do these days. A wet spot was working its way through the leg of my jeans.

"Mark, pleaseeee..."

I moved my finger that ultimate inch. She was wet and open and oh, so hot. I explored carefully, rubbing my fingers up and down the valley between her inner and outer labia on each side. Her moans were getting incoherent. I reached the top and caressed the nub I found there. She squealed and her hips jerked forward, forcing me deep. One finger was all that would fit. I pushed even deeper and curled my finger against the back of her pubic bone, rubbing that little rough spot. That did it.

"AHHHHHH..."

She convulsed in my arms, again and again, my thumb on her clit and my fingertip on her G-spot, every convulsion generating more friction and intensifying the next until she slumped, totally spent. I pulled my fingers out and kissed her jawline as her head rested on my shoulder. She whispered.

"My God, that was the greatest orgasm of my life, and we haven't even had sex yet!"

"You said you wanted to show me some moves."

"As soon as my head stops spinning."

She rested in my arms for a few minutes and then got to her feet, grabbing my hands and pulling me with her. She backed toward the bedroom door, carefully measuring the distance to the bed with glances over her shoulder. When she was satisfied she pulled me down to her and kissed me.

"Watch this."

She bent backward until her hands reached the ground and flipped her feet back over her, landing them just short of the foot of the bed and flipping up and back again until she landed flat on her back in the middle of the hotel duvet. She grinned at me.

"I was pretty sure I could still do that. You going to join me?"

"Hell yes!"

As I pulled my shirt over my head and struggled with my belt buckle with suddenly clumsy fingers, she propped herself on her elbows. Then her legs swung out until they formed a straight line, and she rocked forward and propped her chin on her elbows without lifting her hips. I had seen gymnasts do that, but the possibilities suggested by a girl doing the same thing naked in bed drove me nearly incoherent with lust. Her eyes widened as I finished undressing.

"I should be more careful what I wish for. I may be in trouble here. Oh well, too late now."

I joined her on the bed and she rocked forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth, holding it in place with her lips while her tongue worked the sensitive spot just under the head and her hand cupped my balls. Heaven. After a few minutes she let go and rolled back upright.

"Hold on a second."

She did a backward shoulder roll that landed her on her feet and walked into the next room. Good Lord, she had a tight, shapely little rear end. I heard her poking around the minibar and she came back with her hands full.

"Hope the bean counters won't mind champagne and condoms on your room bill. Here, pop this cork."

I did so and handed it to her, and she settled herself between my legs.

"OK, here we go..."

She took a mouthful of champagne straight from the bottle and then bent and took me back in her mouth without spilling a drop. This time she went deep, and the cold bubbles rising up my shaft while she worked it with her hot tongue were like nothing I had ever experienced. I could feel her swallowing the champagne until nothing was left but her hot wet mouth. Then she let go, took another sip, and did it again. My mind was blown. On the third mouthful, I felt the inevitable coming up like a cloud about to burst. I tapped her head.

"Ellen, look out, I'm gonna.."

And then the cloud did burst, right in her mouth. She kept sucking and swallowing frantically until I was spent. Then she took one last sip of champagne, swished it around her mouth, and swallowed. I pulled her up until she was sprawled across me with her head on my chest.

"You know us old guys need a little recovery time after something like that, right?"

She leaned up and kissed me.

"I know. That's a good thing. My freshman year in college I hooked up with the captain of the lacrosse team. He was actually proud that he banged me five times in an hour and a half."

I felt a ridiculous pang of jealousy.

"You didn't like it?"

"He was bragging and I was laying there looking at the ceiling and debating whether I was too sore to get myself off, since that idiot hadn't managed to do it."

"What did you do?"

"Kicked him out, took a couple of Tylenol, and swore off college boys. I like a man who can take his time and cares about my enjoyment. You know exactly how to make a girl feel good and like doing it. That's truly sexy."

"Really good sex happens when each person focuses on the other's pleasure. You're no slouch yourself. Where did you come up with that champagne trick?"

"Read about it in Cosmo. One of their few ideas that didn't sound dangerous to try."

"Well, you can try it on me any time you like."

"Mmm, OK, I'll remember that..."

I think she dozed off until she felt my cock coming back to life under her hand. She gave it a couple of sleepy, experimental squeezes and stirred.

"Didn't take you all that long, did it?"

"Having a beautiful naked gymnast in my arms helps a lot."

"Flattery will get you everywhere."

She leaned down and ran her tongue up and down my cock until I was as stiff as I could get. Then she grabbed a condom and rolled it on.

"Let's try this..."

She put one foot on my shoulder and stretched the other out between my legs, still facing me. Then she grabbed me and guided me to her dripping wet entrance.

"Slowly, Mark, let me do this..."

She carefully slid down until her cute butt touched my balls. She was incredibly tight. Then she flexed her legs, moving up and down, and I found out how hard she could really squeeze. After two strokes I ran my thumb along her leg until I found the little nub just above where I was penetrating her and started rubbing carefully. She moaned.

"Oh God, Mark, that feels so good..."

She sat up and swung her leg off my shoulder and brought the other one over my leg until she was splayed out on top of me with her legs straight out on either side, keeping me deep inside her. She put her hands on my chest and rolled down to kiss me, and then back until her head touched my knees. That exposed the target completely, and I rested a hand on her inner thigh and rubbed my thumb for all I was worth.

"Oh my GODDD..."

I could feel the contractions like lightning bolts as she went off on me. Then she grabbed my hands.

"Here, pull me up."

She rolled forward onto my chest and kissed me. Her legs went under mine.

"Every time I think you can't do any better, you do. God, this is great."

I straightened out her left leg and rolled her onto her back, staying deep inside her. Her legs went onto my shoulders and I started thrusting, harder and harder. I was close myself and having her under me intensified the feeling. Before long I felt my balls clench.

"You ready?"

"God, YES!"

"Go."

She whimpered and then screamed as I shot my load into her, again and again and again. After a few seconds I kissed her. She had tears in her eyes.

"You OK?"

Better than OK. Don't move."

That was fine with me, but eventually I had to pull out and toss out the condom. I pulled her back into my arms as I settled back into bed.

"That was incredible. You're amazing, Mark."

"You're pretty amazing yourself, kiddo. I've never seen a girl get into a position like that."

"Way too much time in the gym. I hope you enjoyed it."

"That would be way understating it."

I pulled her up for a friendly, satiated kiss and caressed her smooth back, round butt, and long thighs as she made herself comfortable against me.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do tomorrow? I'm here for a few more days and you're more than welcome to stay with me if you want."

"I made some calls to the airline while you were dealing with room service. My flight back to Connecticut was moved up to tomorrow at 2:00. I'm done dealing with that pack of bimbos."

"Sorry you're going, but I can understand how you feel. Let's get some sleep."

She kissed me again.

"You do know how to wear a girl out."

Her head slumped onto my chest, her breathing became regular, and before long I drifted off too. I was awakened by a warm wet sensation on my cock.

"Hey, what?... Oh, Lord, keep doing that."

She did for a while and then grabbed another condom and rolled it on. She climbed on top of me, turned, and swung her legs out to the side again, giving me the ultimate view of her perfect butt. She leaned forward and I guided myself inside her. She rolled forward, back, forward, back, and I put an arm around her, capturing those lovely breasts.

12