What Happens Here Stays Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

You wonder if she can see your pussy. You know it's wet and engorged. You want her to see it, and you don't want her to see it. You are conflicted, but very happy. "Just relax," she says. "You're beautiful."

You laugh at that remark since you can only imagine how attractive you must be with slime all over your face and two cucumbers on your eyes. "You gotta be kidding."

"Well, your eyes do look a bit like Little Orphan Annie!" You both laugh. But your legs are fantastic," she says as she massages your upper calves, "and your breasts are amazing."

"Rub away, Sweetie. I'm indulging this weekend."

Her hands then move higher under the sheet. You want to tell her to stop, but the words won't come out of your mouth. Her gentle touch on your engorged labia is just what you need at the moment.

"Wow," she says, "you are turned on." You can't answer. your throat is too tight and it's all you can do to keep breathing. Her hand then cups your vagina. You can feel that there is a lot of leaking down there, and her hand slips easily across your pussy. You can't help yourself; you lift your hips to get her to touch you harder. Your breathing is rapid. So is hers. You are a combination of scared, exited, thrilled, turned on and a little angry that she's taking these liberties. At the same time, you love it. In the dark, feeling aroused by thinking of David and his damned (but wonderful) Vigel and these obviously practiced fingers now playing gently across your clit. "Is this OK?" You want to say no, but the words stick in your throat.

You remember the Las Vegas slogan, "What happens here, stays here."

Someone is whispering, "Yeh..." It's your voice, but it seems to be coming from somewhere else.

You feel the sheet lifting from your lower half. You are totally tense and nervous, but she says, "please let me do this. I want to." Her hands spread your legs. "We have the room to ourselves for twenty minutes."

You don't answer; you can't answer as you feel her laying between your legs, her soft skin brushing against your thighs. Your clit is begging for attention and she is determined to give it to you. The first touch of her tongue is electric. The second is more so. As she expertly guides you to an orgasm, you let yourself drift away. You are in her hands and her job is to please you. You are getting more pleased as time goes on. Her small fingers enter you, and tease your insides while her mouth does amazing things to your clit and labia, which are so engorged, they feel hard to you. You can feel her breath against your cunt as she continues and you feel the inevitable congestion in your stomach. It hits you like a huge wave, as she carries you through wave after wave of incredible spasms thoughout your body.

You lay there. Breathing hard. Somehow you've managed to keep the cucumber slices where they were. She holds your pussy in her hand. It's comforting. "You're beautiful" She says. You can hear what seems to be her licking her fingers.

"Thank you," is all that you can say. You mean it. You doze off as she starts to massage your arms. You don't hear Candy come in to gently, lift the cucumbers from your eyes and apply the final scrub. You don't know how you're going to survive a day of pampering like this. For some reason - oh yeh, the Vigel - you are still warm and excited in your nether regions.

Juventúd helps you up and leads you to another room. "Waxing next," she says. You are lead into another room where Jane is waiting to get rid of whatever hair is bothering you. Juventúd says, "I suggest the full treatment."

You feel all warm and squishy and feel like whatever she says, you want, You say, "OK."

Juventúd says to Jane, "start with the eyebrows and work down."

You aren't paying any attention because you are so relaxed. You weren't aware that you had given permission to remove ALL hair from the neck down. As she gets to your bikini area, Jane says, "just relax, this will only sting for a minute." You feel some extra adhesive at your labia, but are too relaxed to care about a little sloppines when suddenly rriipp. Half your pubic hair disappears. "Oh! Ow!"

"Don't worry, Honey, we're half done." She gives a yank and suddenly you have no pubic hair. You are shocked enough that you don't say anything at all - maybe because you want them to think you do this every day of the week and besides, it's definitely too late. "Turn over now, let me get the rest." You turn over. The rest? Another yank and the hair around your ass is gone, too.

The hair removal brings even more blood to your already engorged clit. Just how much of this can you stand?

Nex, you are lead to a body wrap room. Juventúd has suggested the "Roman Rosemary Revelation," whatever that is, so you just agree. Mary, an older woman, is the wrap lady and puts you in a cocoon that feels wonderful and smells like you're being readied to accompany leg of lamb on the menu tonight. You fall asleep under its spell and dream of sex. Surprise.

An hour later, Juventúd shows up and - as Mary unwraps you, - says, "it's time for lunch." You and she go back to your dressing room and there waiting is a tray of small sandwiches and drinks. "Hop into the hot tub. I'll serve you." Can it get any better than this. You drop your robe - no sense in false modesty now - and get into the tub. Juventúd rolls the food cart over by the tub and gets in with you. As her clothes hit the floor, she says, "don't worry, it's very private." You weren't worried about private. There's a woman in the hot tub with you! She hands you a sandwich. "Tea?"

"Yes, please. An iced tea sounds perfect." You and she taste bits of food and soon you are no longer hungry, but for some reason, you absolutely need a nap. Juventúd senses this and offers to get you to your next appointment. Massage. You manage to get out and dry off. "I don't know how much of this luxury I can stand," you laugh.

Juventúd says, "you seem to have a pretty high luxury tolerance threshold. Next a massage , then a manicure and a pedicure and you can go back to your room and take a nap after all this hard work." You laugh hard at this, but you can't wait for the massage. "First I've booked you with Tammy. She's strong and will work out any kinks that are left."

Tammy is the best massage therapist you have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She knew just what needed to be done and how to do it. You hope she didn't notice the small puddle you left on the sheets. With the Vigel and Juventúd and the sensitivity caused by the rather severe bikini wax and with everything feeling so amazing, you stay engorged. All you think of is getting back to fuck Davids eyes out. That, of course, caused even more leakage.

When the massage is over, you lay there in the almost dark trying to imagine a moment when you were more sated. Or horny. None comes to mind as Juventúd returns to take you back to your dressing room. You take off the robe and look into the full length mirror. "I look like an adolescent again." You've always wondered what it would look like, feel like to be completely shaved... or waxed as the case may be. You dress slowly, reveling in the softness of your skin. Juventúd knocks and comes in to help you out. "Manicure next!" She takes you to the manicurist and stays with you helping decide colors and joking with you and Madeline, the manicurist.

After the manicure, you are sitting with toe separators and laughing with Juventúd. You say, "Juventúd, I don't know how to say this. You are beautiful and VERY good at what you did with me, but I'm straight as an arrow. I've never done anything like that in my life."

Juventúd says, "this is Las Vegas. Just enjoy. You may be straight, but I'm pretty sure you had a good time anyway. My shift is over, can I walk you back to your room?"

You are in no mood to argue or negotiate. "Sure, that'd be nice, but no hanky panky!" She smiles like you've just tipped her a thousand dollars. As you walk back together, the conversation is friendly, light, and it's just possible that she's your new best friend.

Since your nails are still drying, you let her open the door. "Oh my God," she says, "I can't believe this room!" She walks in behind you and you see me sitting on the sofa reading a magazine. Then she screams, "Daveed!"

"Juventúd! Mija! Qué Tál!"

They then start speaking Spanish together.

You look at them, puzzled.

"Juventúd is an old friend from LA," David says, "we go back a long way. Just friends," He adds quickly.

You can't help but laugh out loud. "Did you set this up?"

"Yes. I hope you don't mind. I asked Juventúd to take care of you and if - only if - she wanted, she should seduce you." He walks to you and give you a huge hug. "You're beautiful."

"You're even more evil that I thought. I have to lay down now. I'm really tired."

"Hard day at the spa?"

"Hard? not exactly, hard, but I'm really really sleepy." You look at Juventúd, "and horny."

"Let's put you to bed, gorgeous, horny will come later"

He then leads you to the bedroom and puts you into the bed with your sweats still on and you say, "stay out of her pants. You're mine." You add, "and don't believe a word she says, nothing happened." You smile.

"Don't worry, honey, you're the one I want. Rest up, you're gonna need it. You have one hour. I won't believe a word she says, but I will ask her and make her lie to me." Smiling, you fall into a dreamless sleep as he kisses you gently and then closes the curtains around the bed.

Some time later, you hear a rustling on the bed and there are kisses dancing across your cheeks. Tiny kisses that feel like feathers across your face. It's a dream? Maybe, and you relax into it. The kisses start to spread down your neck. On both sides. You're in the almost dark on a bed behind a curtain and you can see nothing but shadows, but you can now feel hands and lips all over your body. "Don't wake up, Jen, just relax." You've gotten pretty good at relaxing today, so you just go with it. Your sweats disappear slowly from your body and you are again being pampered with kisses and strokes that seem like they're from another world; at least somewhere you've never been before. You know it's David, but he seems to be even more talented this time around. You feel something slippery on your clitoris again. "Ohhhh... " This is getting good. It must be the Vigel again. You totally love this attention. Then you notice that there are two people kissing and touching you. It's like a dream, but a damn fine one.

"I want you," says David

"I want you to have me!"

You feel lips on your labia and lips on your breasts. Hands everywhere. The sensations of having a bare pussy and someone breathing on it and kissing was a new one, and welcome. You may get a wax more often! You are turned on your side and David enters you from the rear. Oh God, finally! This is all you've been thinking about all day long. Well, not ALL you've been thinking about, but it was a high priority! The tongue on your clit continues while he pumps you from behind. Your breathing intensifies. Your arms reach out and brush the slight body of Juventúd, her legs open and, obviously, hoping without demanding. God, you're turned on, but this is wicked! She has probably the most fantastic body you've seen at this close a distance. Very fit and slim. Perfect light brown skin. Small breasts with large, very pointy nipples.

What the hell. You pull her to your face and do to her what she's been doing to you, and it actually tastes good! She is also hair free. When you touch her, she intensifies her ministrations and moans gratefully as David pumps even faster, and you all begin to shake at the same time. This is the biggest sexual high of your life. Juventúd's smooth soft skin is lovely to touch and caress, especially at this particular moment. Slowly, inexorably, you all reach sexual heights together. Your orgasm is beginning and you grunt loudly. That sets off Juventúd and she pumps and shakes against your face as David pumps you from behind. You can feel David swell preparing to come, and it sends you over the edge. Screaming, you feel your whole body tense. Your vagina clamps on his cock and you can feel every vein pulsing and then he spurts inside you. Juventúd then moves her face faster and faster bringing you to an amazing orgasm at the same time that she is having one of her own. God! This is wonderful! You are breathing hard, and the lips on your pussy are drinking all your combined juices as you pull both of them closer to you so as much skin is touching skin as is humanly possible.

Everyone just collapses, breathing very hard.

"This didn't happen," you say.

"OK," David says, "and this afternoon didn't happen either?"

"No."

"OK."

"Would you like it to not happen again."

"Yes, please."

Laughing, you and Juventúd get on either side of David. "Unfortunately, it looks like I'm out of commission for a little while."

"Maybe not," you say as you kiss his neck. Juventúd takes up the kissing duty on his other side and together you work your way down his body to his cock. Smiling at each other, you put it between both your mouths and feel him start to respond to your licks and kisses. He really tastes good at this point. Cocks are magnificent creatures with a mind all their own. They can go from tiny to useful in a matter of minutes.

"This is a dream," you hear David say. His hips move now, up and down against your mouths. Your hands cup his balls and caress them as he responds to you. Your clit is still throbbing from all the attention and the Vigel today, so you move your legs so he can reach it with his mouth. No further urging is necessary. His lips and tongue get busy on your cunt as you and Juventúd make his southern regions very happy.

You pull Juventúd's ear close to your mouth. "Fuck him," you say in a hoarse whisper. She turns her face to yours and your lips brush against each other. She smells wonderful. Her hair in your hand feels soft and thick.

"What?" she whispers.

"I wanna watch you fuck him." She kisses you. Wow! What am I doing? I've never been kissed by a woman like that. She tastes like cock and pussy. Nice. She doesn't need any urging to fuck, so she moves to straddle him and starts to move up and down. You lay with your head near her foot so you can watch his cock move inside her while David makes his fingers dance on your g-spot. You can see clearly even in the dim light. She is moving on him quickly. Your hand gets a mind of its own and you wrap your index finger and thumb around the base of his cock, your palm cupping his balls. You feel the slippery skin of his cock and Juventúd landing on your hand and moving away again. She pauses occasionally to rub her clit against your hand. You move your index finger back and forth when she does. Obviously she is loving the attention. Your head is resting by her foot and you kiss her calf. God, you've GOT to kiss something! Her skin is smooth and soft to the touch. She smells like flowers and tastes terrific. Your orgasm is building, so you start to kiss and taste more earnestly. You see and feel her ass landing on David right above your hand, and David is REALLY stimulating your g-spot now. You are going to explode - again! Then David starts to come. You can feel his cock pulsing in your hand and then you actually FEEL the come spurting out of him as he wordlessly screams his approval of everything you're doing. That does it. You come now. Deep, hard and sweet. Your entire abdomen is contracting and relaxing and it gets more intense as time goes on. This one may never end. It seems to go on for minutes and you have no way - or interest - to stop it.

David gets limp and Juventúd groans. She hasn't come yet. "Might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb," you say and pull her off David and push her back on the bed. "Turnabout's fair play." You grin. "What the fuck." With that you dive into her pussy, licking every drop of come from her body and hoping you do this well. It seems you would know what you're doing since you know what you like yourself. There's no objection from Juventúd.

She starts to respond immediately and then very quickly starts to come. She pumps against your mouth as David comes over and holds you closely from behind, fondling your breasts. Juventúd starts to shake, her legs wrapping around you. You feel the softness of her skin against your face. Beautiful. Then it's over. Juventúd laughs and says, ""wow.. Then again, "wow... wow." David stands on his knees and pulls you to him to give you the kiss of your lifetime. Deep, soulful, everlastingly real. You can taste the combined spicy musk of three people and it's beautiful. Juventúd gets up on her knees and joins the kiss. The three of you are now reveling in a sexual experience of a lifetime and no one wants it to end.

You all collapse in a heap and doze off. Skin against skin. The closed off bed has a lingering odor of sex. Your face is pressed against David's neck and his arms hold you gently. Juventúd has his other side. Her arm stretches across him to your waist. It's all very loving and gentle. You make a mental note to write a thank you letter to the Vigel people as you taste his neck and fall asleep.

You waken slowly to see the lights of Las Vegas through the sheer curtain and the wall of windows. The neon lighting of your two new friends is beautiful. His very light skin against her darker tones is a sight you drink in and want to keep in your memory banks. David stirs now as well. "I'm hungry," you say.

"OK" Then he kisses you gently but deeply.

"No, for food"

"Oh." He smiles at you. Then he gets up and begins to fill the jacuzzi tub. He gets in and waves you over to him. Juventúd is still asleep. You get in the tub with him and lay against his chest, his arms wrapped around you cupping your breasts.

"Thank you," you say.

"You're sooooo welcome."

He gently massages your breasts while his lips taste your neck. His hands then stray South to your pulsing pussy. You are relaxed in his arms and your body responds rather quickly considering the day you've had. "Put one leg up on the side of the tub." You are puzzled, but you are willing to do anything he says at this point. He then moves you gently so your pussy is in a direct line with one of the jets. Almost immediately, you start to come. It is quick and hard and breath taking. Vigel again! "Gotta remember to write that letter," you think.

You begin to soap each others bodies until you feel squeeky clean. Wow. You get out of the tub and look down at his cock. It's desirous of a little solace. You smile and say, "What are we gonna do with that?"

He looks at you with a huge grin, "not to worry, my love, you will help him out later. Right now what he really needs is rest!" You laugh with him. As you start to dress, Juventúd walks in, sees him in the tub, and joins him. "Hey! I need a bath, too!" You watch them cuddling in the tub with not a little jealousy, but it is beautiful to watch. He performs the same service for her as he did for you. You are entranced to watch these two beautiful people making each other happy, writhing in the bubbling water. You sit on the edge of the tub and watch as she builds to an orgasm and releases. You have forgotten to continue to dress. As they come down from Juventúd's orgasm, David looks at you, and says, "what kind of food are you interested in?"

"Lobster."

"Lobster it is, then." They get out of the tub and start to dress, his hard-on still raging. (Why "Raging?" Do men's cocks have to "Rage" and womens pussies have to be "wet and receptive? No matter, his cock was raging.)

Juventúd has only her spa clothes, so you offer her a blouse and jeans that don't quite fit, but look surprisingly flattering. (What wouldn't on that body!) She decides to wear no underwear. You look at her dressing and decide you don't need any either. Yours comes off and hits the floor as you don a pair of slacks and a sheer blouse.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers