What Happens Here Stays Here

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers

David is putting on his own jeans and silk shirt. He looks at you both and says, "what did I ever do to deserve this?" He pauses for effect. "I just wanna know so I can do it again."

You smile. "Oh, you'll do it again, my love. Soon!"

Juventúd smiles. "I'm gonna have to leave after dinner. My mother is coming for a visit. She's driving in from LA and will get to my place at about 10."

You are actually disappointed, but lobster calls, and you all leave the room to get a cab to the restaurant.

You and Juventúd walk into the restaurant with your arms around David from opposite sides. He looks like he just won the lottery.

You order drinks and lobster and then have a need to go to the bathroom. As you start to get up to leave, David hands you a tiny vial of magic liquid. "While you're there... " he whispers.

Juventúd says, "want company?"

"Sure."

You walk to the bathroom arm in arm, knowing David is looking at the two of you like the luckiest man on Earth.

You go in to the marble bathroom. Everything is beautiful. Juventúd asks, "What was that thing he gave you?"

"Magic liquid. Makes me a sexual monster," you laugh. You show it to her and tell her of its effects.

"Can I try it?"

"Sure, but your mother may not understand when you attack her later."

"Mom isn't really coming. I just wanted to give you guys some time alone."

"Thanks, Juventúd. Thanks very much." You take a little bit from the tube and reach inside your slacks to put it on.

She grins, "need some help?"

"No thanks, I can handle it!" You laugh with her. Then you put a bit on her finger. "I think you know where this goes." She places the gel in her pants, just where it belongs.

Your drinks are waiting when you get back to the table. David sits in the middle of the booth with you and Juventúd on either side. You hear the story of their friendship, dating back to the time when she was the girlfriend of a friend of his. The lobster arrives. Whole. All of you dig in and the sensuousness of the lobster, the sucking sounds of eating and the butter all over your hands takes over. Also, the Vigel is starting to work. You say nothing, but get a look from Juventúd that makes you laugh.

"Horny, darling?" You say to her.

"She says, "Oh yeh.. "

"Well, I'm sure your mom will appreciate it!" You laugh at her discomfort; a bigger laugh because you have your own problems in that arena.

David is sitting between you, puzzled. "Did you share your little present?"

A sly grin crosses your face, "Oh yeh... she's gonna have a tough evening."

All of you laugh now. "Now, who's evil?," he smiles.

No desert for anyone. You are all completely full.

Back at the hotel, Juventúd gets her own clothes on and starts to leave. "Wait," you hear yourself saying, "you can't leave feeling like this."

She just stares back at you hopefully.

You say, "take off your clothes." You can't believe you're actually saying this. "My friends never leave horny." With that you help her undress, and whisper in her ear, "I get to fuck him, but if his mouth and hands aren't busy, you're welcome to them." She smiles her assent.

David looks at you and watches you undress. His clothes come off in an instant. Soon, you find yourself straddling David's cock with Juventúd straddling his face. You watch her struggle to keep from coming too soon as his tongue darts in and out of her beautiful cunt. She's watching David's cock pump in and out of you as her hand is cupping your clitoris and moving in a most effective way. That and David's swelling cock bring you to the edge and take you over. Soon, she screams her pleasure and you can feel David pulsing inside you, filling you with come.

Hoarse breathing and laughter fill the room when you say, "OK Juventúd, you can go home now."

She smiles, puts her clothes on as you and David watch her. Dressed now, she jumps on the bed and kisses, David good-bye. Then she pulls your face to hers and kisses you as well. "Thank you," she says.

"You're welcome. Maybe I'll see you next trip."

"Count on it."

After she leaves, you and David begin a long, langorous, slow fuck that ends with much panting and ecstatic moans. You fall asleep in his arms.

Early in the morning, you feel David pull you to him, spooning. His arms surround you and his hands cup and caress your breasts. Tiny kisses tickle your back and neck. His cock enters slowly, easily and you press back against him. It's not long before you come. (Is the Vigel that long-lasting?) His cock fills you with his love, and you both fall back to sleep.

The drive to the airport is too short. He walks inside with you and gives you a deep, soulful kiss before you go. It's beautiful. You take a deep breath and get in line to board.

You'll be back.

He'll be waiting.

Speakeasy
Speakeasy
35 Followers