What Happens in Congress...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like your chubby body, Katie."

"Please don't call me that?"

"Call you what?"

"Chubby."

"Oh, come on now, you're very cute, but lets be honest, you are a little heavy, right?"

"I guess."

"You guess? C'mon, you're not fat, just a little plump, right?"

"I guess."

"Get on your knees and face me, chubby girl."

She obeyed.

"You've done this before," I said.

"Never to get something for it."

Her blowjob style was a delight. Like all fat girls, her sucking style was genuine and with abandon. She did not want to be doing it, but she couldn't help her need to show her appreciation for a man who would give her attention. She looked so cute, kneeling on my plush carpet, fully dressed and sucking cock.

"How's that cock?" I asked her.

"Good. Very hard."

"This isn't so bad—especially if you're going to get a job out of it, right?"

"Right."

"Now suck some more," and I pushed her head down on my dick.

Katie was doing a good job warming me up.

"I see you've been learning something in college," I told her.

"I learned a lot from my sorority sisters. Some of them are really good at this."

"You're pretty good yourself. Now stand up and show me that chunky body of yours."

She didn't like me saying things like that. "Look, if I do this, could you please not call me names and stuff?"

"Katie, don't worry, you are very cute. You're also a little overweight, but take a look," I said, gesturing to my cock, "has that stopped me any?"

"No."

"Good, so take your top off and tell me about your body. Show me your tits."

Off came the black sweater, revealing a very chaste white bra. "These are my tits," she said. "They're 38C. She pinched the nipples through her bra. "I like to pinch my nipples. Sometimes, when I'm in the car, or waiting in line, I'll just pinch them absentmindedly, and I sometimes don't realize I'm in public while I do it."

"Go on."

"I like my tits. The only nice thing about being a little—about being chubby is having nice, full tits. This is the rest of me. As you can see I'm a little plump. But pleasantly plump," she said with a little smile and a twirl.

"You know," she said to me, "that cock of yours is looking a little pleasantly plump itself. Would you like me to suck it some more?"

"Would you like to do that?"

"Sure."

"Hmmm . . . why don't you slip that skirt off instead?"

She paused. "You know, can't I just give you a blow job? You can do it in my mouth."

"Will you swallow or let me come on your face?" I pretended to be considering her offer.

"Whatever."

"Hmmm . . . maybe. But I think we both know what's going to happen to you."

Resignedly, she undid the zipper and pulled off her skirt. I instructed her to sit down, she did, and I told her took take off her shoes. In that gentle, soft way that women know, she removed each black pump and set them down next to each other. I told her to remove her pantyhose and she did, sliding it down over her body, baring the pink flesh of her thighs and legs.

"God, Katie, you are really cute. Your body looks very sexy. Stand up. Show me that fat ass of yours?"

"My ass isn't fat!" she exclaimed.

I stood up and spanked her ass, through her girlish cotton panties. "Say it."

"My ass is fat." Spank!

"Say it again."

"I have a fat ass." Spank!

"Again."

"I have a sexy fat ass. You like my fat ass? Wanta lick my asshole?" Spank!

"You are a very naughty girl!" We were both smiling by now.

"Oooh, yes, daddy."

"That's it, down you go, little slut," and with that I forced her to her knees and forced my dick back into her mouth.

Her jewelry bounced while I fucked her face. "I think your interview is going real well," I said to her. "But let's check your resume."

I sat her up on my desk and pulled one of the chairs over.

All pussy may taste essentially the same, but I should really celebrate the anniversary of every time I eat a girl out for the first time. What is more of a victory than that?

Katie's moans were suggesting that she was feeling like this was a bit of a victory for herself, as well. I wondered how many guys had eaten this fat girl's pussy before. I knew if I put my mind to it, I would easily surpass all of them. But she was doing favors for me, so after a little while, I put her on her back on the floor and removed my jacket, shirt, tie, shoes and pants.

"How's the carpet feel now?"

"Nice. Soft."

"You've got the makings of a great staffer," I told her, as I removed her bra.

She giggled. "This is all so crazy."

"Easiest job interview you'll ever have." I grabbed a condom out of my desk drawer and slipped it on.

Her nipples were pink and erect. "You've got a nice body," I told her.

"I have a chubby body, right? And you're going to fuck my plump body, aren't you?"

"You tell me," I said, as my dick entered between the lips of her cunt.

I kissed her mouth. "You may have a chubby body, Katie, but you have a nice tight cunt!"

Her eyes were closed and she was moaning with the sensation. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" My fat slut wrapped her legs around me while I fucked her missionary. That amused me for awhile, and then I had her stand up and lean against the wall of my office while I fucked her from behind. I stuck a finger in her mouth and she sucked on it while I thrust into her. When it was nice and wet, I pulled it out and stuck it in her ass. That was when she came, holding her hand over her mouth to keep herself quiet.

I liked seeing her thick thighs, so I got her down on her hands and knees and fucked her doggy-style for a little while. My phone rang once while we were at it, but I let it go to voicemail.

To finish, I settled back into one of the leather chairs and had Katie kneel in front of me.

"Please help me get the job," she cooed. "I'll take your come on my face if you'll get me the job."

"Oh, yeah," I said, stroking myself.

"Please, spunk all over me! Cream me all over, I'm so dirty--fucking you just to help my career—"

I interrupted her slutty monologue when I forced my cock between her sweet lips. She sucked me hard and fast, like all fat girls know how to do, until I blew into her mouth. She looked for a tissue, couldn't find one, and then spit my come into her hand.

"Oh no, no, no!" I said, slumped back in the chair. "Lick it all up or the deal's off!"

Not wanting to risk it, Katie began to lick her hand, making big, broad strokes with her tongue. I watched her make herself swallow, taking my load down into her big stomach.

Still naked, I crossed over to the phone on my desk. I dialed the digits and got voicemail.

"Hey, Larry, how's it going? I know you've got an LC position to fill; look, there's this intern in my office named Katie, she's graduating this semester, and she'd love to work for you and your girl. She can start whenever, and this'll make us square for Labor Day. I'll email you her resume. Later."

Katie had pulled her panties back on, but her floppy tits were still exposed. "Was that—"

"You bet."

"Thanks for keeping your end of the deal."

"Of course. What would this town be without people who say what they mean?"

"I can't believe I just let you do that to me."

"I think you had some fun."

"Not at first. But you're really good with your tongue!"

"I'm glad you liked it. You are a sexy little girl."

"Even for a fat girl?"

"Especially for a fat girl."

She danced her hips around.

"Well," I began, in mock-stately tones, "I hope this has been a useful educational experience about the workings of our polity."

She chuckled. "This town is all about people doing favors for each other, isn't it?"

"And getting paid for watching each other give speeches."

"So—are we even? I did a favor for you and you're doing a favor for me?"

"Even steven."

With a saucy wink she said, "Well, now I know exactly what sort of favors to ask you for!"

"Welcome to Washington, cutie," I replied.

12