What Happens in Maui...

Story Info
Her husband and an unwitting friend fuel her fantasy.
3.4k words
4.5
37.3k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her husband and an unwitting friend fuel her fantasy

My husband Nick and I have been married for 6 years. Our sex life is probably typical of most married couples. We both work, and with a house to take care of, and friends, and hobbies, it's hard to find time for those wild fuck-fests we enjoyed when we were dating.

At least we are both pretty open about sex... no particular hang-ups, and we enjoy a very active shared fantasy life. It started years ago, when we began reading erotic stories to one another before sex. After a while we moved on to making up stories, or just little scenarios. One night Nick might describe me being ravaged by half a dozen men (as he attempts to penetrate and stimulate me in as many ways as possible). Another time I might describe how my best friend, Alyssa, seduces him (as I ride his hard cock).

I've noticed the stories that get Nick hottest are the ones involving the two of us with another woman. I'm kind of bi-curious myself, so those stories turn me on as well. But crossing that bridge in real life, if it ever happens, is still in the future.

No, the story I want to tell started when I won a vacation getaway through a promotion my company was running. The prize included airfare and the use of a bungalow on the beach in Maui for a week. There were no strings attached - it wasn't one of the bullshit timeshare sales trips.

Nick and I had been talking a lot about being more social and seeing more of our friends. We'd also just enjoyed a very romantic vacation in Mexico. So we decided we'd invite someone to share the bungalow with us. It turned out that the couples we knew couldn't get away, so Nick suggested we ask his friend Dan. I actually like Dan a lot. He's an easy-going guy, and since he broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago, he is often the "third wheel" when Nick and I are looking for some company. And he enthusiastically agreed to join us for a week in Maui!

You probably have some idea where this story is going. Well, I didn't! It really just started as friends sharing a vacation get-away. But if you want the hot parts of the story (and I'm sure you do), read on.

The plane trip to Maui was uneventful, and we had a rental car waiting for the drive across the island to the bungalow. The bungalow colony itself was a little disappointing. It was in an older area with a rocky beach, littered with seaweed, and the buildings were quite run down. There was a very small sitting room with worn furniture, a veranda, a bathroom, and a tiny kitchenette. There was a bedroom with its own bathroom, and a smaller bedroom with two double beds, clearly intended for kids. Dan graciously tossed his bags in the "kids" room without any discussion.

The "luxurious public facilities" consisted of a small swimming pool, a shuffleboard court (with no equipment to be found), and a building housing the office, a ping-pong table, a few coin operated laundry machines, an ice machine and a Coke machine.

On the plus side, the place was right on the beach, and there was a shuttle to the big hotels with the prime beaches, restaurants, and facilities. And hey - how bad can a free week in Maui be?

After the plane flight and the drive, it was already late in the day, so after dropping off our stuff we drove to the nearby village for a quick "Hawaiian Barbeque" dinner, then headed back to get a good night's sleep.

The next morning we drove back into the village to stock up on groceries. Nick and Dan made sure we had plenty of liquor. We also rented snorkeling gear for the week. We had an early lunch at the Hawaiian Barbeque, hauled our stuff back to the bungalow, and then decided to catch the shuttle down to the hotel area, which had the best beaches for snorkeling.

The snorkeling was really fantastic. The hotels were located right by a big reef, which attracted every kind of fish imaginable. We spent a couple of hours excitedly exploring underwater, pointing out the most beautiful fish, and sometimes surfacing so we could talk and share things we had seen.

Finally we made our way back to our blanket and towels on the beach. I told Nick to hold still while I put a fresh layer of suntan lotion on him. I took my time and made sure I reached everywhere... I didn't want our trip spoiled by sunburn! I even slid my hands a little under his swim trunks to be sure to get everywhere.

He then returned the favor, rubbing a generous sheath of lotion onto my skin. He slid his hands well under the top of my swimsuit, even tweaking my nipples. When he slid his hand down into my bikini bottom I hissed at him, "Nick!"

He pulled his hand out with a grin and smacked my ass, declaring, "You're done, babe! Dan, can I do you old buddy?" he said with a comical leer.

"Uh, no thanks man, I'm good."

I shook my head. "Men! You'd rather get a sunburn than have another guy touch you! Here, give me that lotion. Dan, lie down on the towel."

Dan quickly obeyed, and I started to rub the lotion onto his back. Dan is built a lot like my husband. People sometimes mistake them for brothers. They are both a little over 6 feet tall, well built without being muscle-bound. They'd been on their college soccer team together, and they had both stayed in shape.

I certainly liked watching Dan, and fantasized about him sometimes, but I'd never really had any serious feelings for him. And yet, I felt almost giddy when I started to rub the lotion on him. His body was firm and strong and muscular, his skin smooth and warm from the sun. It glistened where I rubbed the lotion. I began to massage it in, rubbing more than I needed to, and he relaxed with a sigh.

I was starting to get excited myself... that feeling that isn't outright arousal, but the excitement of flirting and enjoying a man's body. I worked on his back for as long as I could, and then moved down, rubbing the lotion on his calves and up the back of his thighs. I slipped my hands up the legs of his trunks, wondering how far I dared go. He squirmed a little, and I pulled my hands back.

"Alright, roll over... let me get your front."

"Uh, that's OK Tracy, I'll get the rest. Thanks, that was great!"

Dan took the bottle of lotion and quickly sat up, his back to me, and started vigorously applying the lotion to his arms and chest. I suddenly realized that he didn't want me to know he had an erection! I felt my skin instantly flush, and at the same time felt my nipples stiffening. I realized that I was also getting seriously turned on.

Embarrassed, I turned quickly to Nick, and saw him sitting a few feet away, watching me. He gave me a wink and turned away with an enigmatic smile.

The three of us relaxed in the sun for a while. I tried desperately not to think about Dan's body, but found myself, again and again, gazing at his chest, his thighs, or even his crotch. I caught him staring at me more than once, and I could clearly see the outline of his partially erect cock under his shorts.

Eventually we decided to head back to the bungalow. A lifeguard told us it was a walk of several miles along the beach back to the bungalow colony, if we didn't want to wait for the shuttle. He also said there was a place along the way, right on the beach, where we could stop and get something to eat.

There was a nice breeze and the beach was beautiful, so we gathered our stuff and started walking. Once we got away from the hotel area, it was pretty deserted. We walked for about an hour, talking, laughing, and splashing in the surf. Of course at one point I splashed Nick, and then he tried to splash me but ended up getting Dan, and then both guys tossed me in, We tumbled together for a bit and got out, cool and refreshed.

We found the eating place we'd heard about from the lifeguard. It was an informal local restaurant, where we sat at an outdoor counter with a few other people to eat, and nobody seemed to mind that we were covered with sand and sea-salt.

We each had a couple of mai tais, and were feeling great when we continued up the beach. The sun was starting to go down. There were sparkling waves crashing on the shore, and palm trees swaying in the breeze. It was a perfect romantic walk along the beach.

Except, rather than romantic feelings for my husband, all I could think about was Dan. I guess the drinks had lowered my inhibitions, because I couldn't keep my eyes off him, and all I could think of was having his body on top of me and his cock sliding into me.

My swimsuit had dried, and the fabric was stimulating my stiff nipples, as I grew more and more aroused. I was relieved when we saw the bungalows a short distance up the beach.

The place was nice and cool when we walked in. Nick had left the air conditioning running all afternoon. We dropped our stuff, and Dan moved into the kitchenette, where he quickly mixed another round of mai tais with the supplies we'd brought in earlier.

We quickly downed our drinks, and feeling a little dehydrated, I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Nick called out that he was feeling itchy from the dried salt water, and headed to the bathroom off our room to take a shower.

I nearly bumped into Dan when I turned around. He'd followed me into the kitchen to get some water for himself.

We stood there for a moment, inches apart, and then he leaned down and kissed me. Between the arousal that had been building all day, and the drinks I'd consumed, there was no way I could resist that kiss. I opened my mouth and ran my tongue over his lips. He responded to the invitation by thrusting his tongue into my mouth and pulling me close against him.

I melted into him, his strong arms half supporting me. I could feel his rigid cock press between us, and I ground my hips against him. I felt his hand squeezing my tit, and an electric jolt raced through me as his palm brushed over my stiff nipple.

I started to moan into his mouth as we kissed. I wanted him to pull my top off and feel his hand on my naked flesh. I wanted to feel his cock in me.

"Oh wow," he said, pulling away. "That was way over the line. Tracy, I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say."

It took me several long seconds for me to get my hormones under control and reply.

"It was both of us, Dan. It was an incredible day, and we've both had a lot to drink. And you're a fantastic kisser," I added, with what I hoped was a nonchalant smile.

"Thanks Tracy. I really wouldn't want to mess up our friendship."

And then he gave me an aw-shucks smile, and the urge to have him in my arms swept over me again. This time, before I had a chance to do anything dumb, Dan said, "Well, I'm going to take a shower and get some sleep. I'm still adjusting to the jet lag. See you in the morning."

He turned toward the small "second bath" and I headed into the big bedroom I shared with my husband. As I went through the door, I could feel Dan's eyes on me.

Nick was coming out of the shower as I came into the room. He'd showered quickly, and as he finished drying and dropped the towel, I saw his cock, as hard and rigid as I had ever seen him.

God that cock never looked so good!

I dropped to my knees in front of him, and grasping the base of his penis, took the head into my mouth. I enjoy sucking cock, but to be honest, the guy gets a lot more out of it than the girl. But at that point, as turned-on as I was, just the feel of his thick, hard cock filling my mouth made me want to cum. I could taste his salty precum on my tongue as I bobbed my head up and down several times, and I swirled my tongue around the head to get as much of the taste as possible.

Nick was just starting to get over his surprise at my impromptu blowjob when I pulled my mouth off with a wet pop.

"Keep that nice and hard for me, because I REALLY need a fuck," I told him as I slipped past him into the bathroom.

Nick had already warmed up the shower, so I stripped off my swimsuit, turned on the water, and climbed in.

I quickly rubbed soap over my body, washing away the accumulation of suntan lotion, sweat, and sea salt.

I found my soapy hands lingering on my tits, sliding over them and pinching my nipples, and I remembered the feeling of Dan's hand on me. I slid on hand down my body, touching my aching pussy, and began to rub my clit. I had never experienced such a prolonged state of intense arousal as that day in Maui. I knew that if I kept rubbing myself for just a few seconds longer, I would cum. But I also knew that Nick - and that big throbbing cock - were waiting for me.

I quickly rinsed and got out of the shower. I barely dried myself before tossing the towel aside and stepping into the bedroom.

Nick was waiting for me, and took me in his arms. He kissed me fiercely, as aroused as I was. His erection was slippery against my skin, and I knew that he had been stroking himself, rubbing his precum over his shaft.

He took me to the bed and laid me down, settling beside me. He kissed me again, his tongue invading my mouth, and he squeezed my tit roughly. He began to pinch and pull my nipples as we kissed. I was thrusting my hips in the air, desperate for his touch on my pussy.

He moved his mouth to my tits and started sucking my nipples as he moved his hand to my cunt. He parted my swollen lips with two fingers and slipped them into me, moving them in and out of me, spreading my wetness.

"God, you are wet. You've been turned on all day, haven't you? Thinking about Dan fucking you?"

I flushed with embarrassment, almost panicked, as I stammered out my denial.

"It's OK, Tracy. It's just fantasy. It's no different from when we pretend I'm fucking your friend Alissa. Just close your eyes and pretend."

I lay back on the bed, my heart racing with excitement as I surrendered to my fantasies. Nick was sucking on my nipples, tugging at them with his lips and teeth. His fingers were sliding in and out of me, caressing that sweet spot into of me as his palm rubbed over my clit. But in my mind it was Dan's mouth on me, and his fingers penetrating me.

I was rocking my hips, whimpering and mewling, feeling the heat rising in my body. My clit was on fire, and I could feel the wetness running from my cunt, running down to my ass. He moved his fingers to my clit, rubbing quickly in little circles, knowing just how to take me to my peak. I felt his teeth bite down on my nipple just as his fingers pressed hard against my clit, and then the fire raced through me, filling me, and my body was convulsing as I let out a long wail.

He held his hand against me, not moving, until my trembling stopped. He moved his hand to my tits, squeezing them, and I felt how wet it was with my juices.

He moved between my legs, and rubbed the mushroom head of that big cock up and down between my lips. I moaned, aching to have him in me. I felt the head pressing against my hole, pushing into me. I felt my pussy stretching around his thick shaft as he slid inside me, filling me.

He slid in with one long stroke and paused, his groin pressed tight against mine. I started to rock my hips, needing to feel him moving in me.

He lifted my legs, resting them on his broad shoulders. I felt him penetrating me even further as my body shifted. And then he began to fuck me, his long steady strokes fueling that fire in my pussy, the head of his cock massaging the most sensitive places inside me each time he thrust into me. I was writhing on the bed, moaning incoherently, not even trying to control myself as he fucked me.

And then I heard Dan's voice... stifled moans, as if he was trying to keep quiet. I had not realized, until that moment, how thin the walls of the bungalow were. Dan must have been on his bed, his head just on the other side of the thin wall.

Without changing his pace, Nick whispered to me, "Hear that? Dan's jerking off. He's imagining he's fucking your pussy."

I looked at him and moaned, not saying a word, and he must have known that I was lost in my own fantasy. He started to move faster, the bed rocking against the wall. I heard Dan, so close to me on the other side of the wall, grunting and growling as he stroked himself.

"Feel his cock in you Tracy? You love him fucking you, don't you? Tell him... tell him to fuck you."

The fire that had been in me before was nothing like what I felt now. It was like I was filled with molten lava, a volcano waiting to explode. I moaned loudly, aching with arousal.

"Say it!" hissed my husband. "Tell him what you want!"

"Oh god, fuck me Dan!" I shouted, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

I felt fingers on my clit, rubbing my slick juices over my hard little button as Nick's cock drove into me. I was babbling and moaning with each thrust. I could hear Dan's moans in time with my own as the bed bumped against the wall, over and over, and the heat and pressure grew and grew inside me.

And then the release came. I heard Dan cry out sharply, "Aaah... aaah! Oh god I'm cumming Tracy!"

I must have screamed as the volcano inside me erupted. My body jerked as if it was being blown apart. I felt the hot lava flowing from my cunt, drenching the bed. I felt the cock inside me swelling and erupting, adding its own hot magma to the flow that went on and on and on.

I was hoarse when I finally stopped screaming. Nick let my legs slip from his shoulders and slumped down on top of me, his cock gradually wilting within me.

We kissed softly, in that strange sweet calm that follows a huge orgasm. He looked into my eyes and whispered, "Say goodnight to your lover. Let him hear you."

I hesitated for a moment. Our fantasies had never really involved another person. But then, as I looked into my husband's eyes, I said in a clear voice, "Good night Dan. And thank you."

There was a moment of silence before Dan replied, "Good night Tracy. That was really incredible."

And that's the last I remember of that night.

Well, there's more to the story, of course. That was only our second day on Maui. But I'll have to tell you the rest later.

If you want to hear it?