What Happens in Mexico...

Story Info
Carrie Underwood has fun in Cancun while vacationing alone.
2.7k words
4.07
15.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers

Cancun, Mexico is always a popular tourist destination, most often during Spring Break.

But aside from the occasional drunken college coed, I didn't expect to see much action on my visit to the Mexican resort town, especially since the Spring Breakers had all gone back home weeks ago.

So I was the most surprised person in Canucn when I heard through the grapevine that Carrie Underwood was in town on a solo vacation, unwinding during the little bit of downtime she was going to have between the birth of her son and going back out on the road to continue her career post-childbirth.

Being an avid fan of country music, and a rabid fan of Carrie's, I couldn't help but start snooping around, and one night when I was at a little tiki bar on the beach, I saw her with my own eyes.

It's hard to miss a woman as stunningly beautiful as Carrie is, and the green bikini she was wearing even as she sat on a deck chair sipping on martinis showed that her body had regained its tightness, even in the short amount of time it had been since she popped her kid out.

But as I walked a little closer to her, what I also noticed was how drunk she appeared to be, and how loose and flirtatious she was being with all the guys who were passing her on the beach.

And also that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring.

Which really wasn't my business, but if Carrie wanted to get drunk and hook up with someone while away from her husband and newborn baby, I was going to do my damnedest to make sure the one she hooked up with was me, so I walked over to her and introduced myself, trying not to make my growing erection noticeable in the swim trunks I was wearing, and started chatting her up.

"It's always a pleasure to run into a fan of mine John," Carrie told me as she looked me up and down over the top of her sunglasses and downed the last of the martini she was drinking and asked me how I was liking it in Cancun.

"It's beautiful here Carrie, but not as beautiful as you are of course..." I whispered to her, every bone in my body (including the one I wanted to stick inside of her later) screaming at me that I was close to getting somewhere with her, "but I was more curious why you're here by yourself. And why you're not wearing your wedding ring."

"Aw, you're such a sweetie John," she told me, handing me her empty glass and telling me to refill it, "I just needed some "me" time before I take the baby on the road with me, you know?"

"And as for that other thing you asked me," she told me as she winked at me and teased pulling her bikini bottoms down, "I've always heard that "whatever happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico", so if you're thinking you might want something to happen between us tonight, I'm just letting you know I'm not married tonight, baby."

"So, where were we Carrie baby?" I asked her as I brought her back two full glasses, seeing a smile light up her face as she started sipping on both of them, which only lasted about five minutes before we were making out in the deck chair as Carrie sat in my lap.

"I think we're gonna cause a scene Carrie," I whispered in her ear as she started grinding her groin down into mine, my hands on her hips as we made out and she bumped and grinded on my groin, my hands eventually going to the straps on her bikini and pulling them down as I started to suck on her tits right there on the beach.

"MMM, I love it when guys suck on my tits. Mike doesn't do it near enough," she moaned, throwing her head back as she grinded her groin into mine again, my mouth surrounding her tits as I continued to suck on them.

"OH, FUCK. If you take my bottoms off I'll take your trunks off baby," she hissed, still sipping on the martinis as I slid her bikini bottoms down and felt her hands pulling at my trunks, leaving both of us naked as she began to grind her pussy down into my dick, moaning a little louder each time I made contact with her.

"OHGOD, YES," she hissed, throwing her head back as I grabbed her hips and thrust mine up into hers, penetrating her tight, hot pussy and beginning to thrust away inside of her as we started fucking right there in the deck chair.

"UH. Fuck me John," she moaned, biting my shoulder to try and keep her screams to a minimum as she bounced up and down on my dick, my mouth going to her tits again and starting to suck on them once more as she rode me.

"SHIT, you feel so damn good wrapped around my dick Carrie. I bet you'll feel real good when I cum in you later too," I told her, making no bones of how I intended to finish things up between us as she bounced up and down on my dick, throwing her head back when her body started to tense up.

"OHGOD. I'm such a naughty little slut when I'm drunk," she purred, her eyes rolling back in her head, as she drove her groin down into mine and came on top of my dick, several loads of her cum releasing onto it as I grabbed her hips and started pounding a little harder.

"FUCK, OHGOD. Carrie, gonna blow," I told her, giving her one last chance to back out of everything before she reached the point of no return with me, feeling her pussy squeezing down even tighter on my dick as I thrust it up into her and she lowered her cunt down onto it one last time.

"FUCK, YES, cum inside me. I'm protected. OHGOD," she moaned, her pussy grabbing my dick and squeezing the life out of it right as I grabbed her hips and slammed them down onto it, cumming deep inside of her and flooding her womb with my sticky seed.

"UH, FUCK," we both moaned as we rubbed our groins together, my dick still shooting thick strings of my cum deep into Carrie's hot, tight pussy as she came down off of her orgasm and rode me a little longer, finally sliding off of it and hitting her knees in front of me as my cum trickled out of her.

"If you want to do that with me again, be a good little boy and cum for me," she whispered as she wrapped her hands around my dick and stroked it a few times before leading it to her mouth and gobbling it down in one motion, furiously sucking on it as I placed my hands on the back of her head and thrust my hips into her face.

"FUCK, suck it Carrie baby. I'll cum for you a million times if it means I get to stick it in your pussy again baby," I moaned, closing my eyes and throwing my head back as she slurped away on my dick, bobbing her head back and forth on it as I slid it to the back of her throat.

"OHGOD, suck it Carrie. Make me cum baby. I want to stick it in your pussy again so bad," I hissed, losing myself in the moment as she started to deep-throat me, her tongue running along the underside of it as she cupped my balls and hummed on my dick, causing a shiver to go up my spine as I lost control of myself and came down her throat.

"FUCK, cumming," I moaned as I shot a torrent of cum down her throat, Carrie greedily guzzling it down as she sucked on it for a few more seconds, finally allowing me to back it out of her mouth when she was done blowing me.

"If you want my pussy, come and get it baby. But I'll only let you have it again if you catch me," she teased me as she stroked my dick for a few seconds and then took off, running for the crystal blue ocean water with me stumbling behind her, trying to catch up.

"Got ya," I teased her when I came up behind her about a minute later and wrapped my arms around her, turning her around and kissing her as we began making out in the waters of the Gulf of Mexico.

"Whatever will you do with me now?" she teased me, winking at me as I threw her legs around my waist and lined my dick up with her pussy once more, running it along her cunt lips.

"I think you need to be punished for running Carrie," I teased her as we swapped spit out in the water, my dick sliding into her pussy and starting to fuck her again.

"Fuck me with that dick John, OHGODYES," she hissed as I pulled her hips forward onto my dick, her back arching as we held each other close and fucked each other senseless in the Gulf.

"FUCK, feels so good. SHIT," she hissed, her eyes starting to roll back in her head as I pounded away on her cunt, her body tensing up as her cunt walls started to clamp down on my dick.

"FUCK, so tight Carrie. It's almost like you never had a kid," I teased her as I slid in and out of her, her long legs hooking into my back as I felt her cum start flowing all over my dick again.

"OHGOD. Cumming for you John. Aren't you gonna cum inside me baby?" she whispered, her eyes rolling back into her head yet again as I hammered into her cunt, sucking on her tits as I deepened my strokes into her.

"Who am I to deny a request like that?" I moaned as I blew my load into her, Carrie grunting into my mouth when she felt my cum filling up her tight pussy again, swapping spit with me as I fired one load after another into her cunt, sending waves of my baby batter into her womb until I finally pulled out of her, still shooting cum into her as I withdrew from her.

"If you really want to make a night of this, we should go back to my room baby," Carrie whispered to me as we scrambled back to our deck chairs and found our bathing suits, throwing them on and taking off for her room, many of the crowd of beachgoers oblivious to the fact that a hot country music superstar had just fucked a guy who wasn't her husband right there in front of them, not to mention the fact that we had been running around naked ever since.

"I'm glad you asked me back here Carrie. Because I would hate myself if I didn't fuck your tight little ass at least once baby," I teased her as we made out against the dresser in her hotel room, Carrie bending over for me after a few minutes so that I could fuck her ass.

"UH," she moaned as I grabbed her hips and slid into her rear entrance, her moans just growing louder and louder as railed her ass.

"Such a tight little ass. It's almost as tight as your pussy is Carrie baby," I told her as I kissed her neck and thrust my dick in and out of her ass, her anal walls beginning to put the squeeze on it as I fucked her ass harder than it probably ever had been before.

"FUCK, OHGOD. OHGOD, so hot. Fuck my ass," she hissed, throwing her head back as I pounded away on her ass, a trickle of her cunt juice shooting down her legs and onto the carpet below as she came for me.

"Cumming Carrie," I softly whispered as I pulled her hips back into mine and came deep in her ass, my hands reaching around and squeezing her tits as I emptied my balls into her bowels, pulling out of her and starting to make out with her again.

"I really should be going Carrie," I told her as I pulled my swim trunks up and stumbled towards the door of her hotel room, Carrie pulling my arm back as she yanked me towards the bed.

"Please John. Stay a little longer baby. I'm not ready to be "goody-two-shoes Carrie" again yet," she whispered as she kissed my neck and laid down on the bed, pulling me on top of her, "I still have a little bit of "slutty Carrie" inside me that needs to come out, baby."

"Then I guess you better let her out then Carrie," I whispered to her as we started making out on the bed, her legs going up on my shoulders as I lined my dick up with her pussy for a third time and slid it into her.

"OHGOD, YES. Your dick feels so good inside of me John," Carrie moaned as she arched her back and twisted her hips around my dick as I thrust in and out of her, pulling me deeper and deeper into her as I fucked her for the third time that night.

"UH. UH. OHGOD," she moaned as I drilled her cunt, her walls tightening around my dick as I buried it inside of her, her hips twisting and turning around my dick as I sucked on her tits and made out with her.

"SHIT. I could get used to this Carrie. Too bad it's only gonna be for one night," I whispered as I drove in and out of her, her back arching as she threw her head back and closed her eyes just as they started to roll back in her head.

"OHGOD, FUCK. Pound me," she moaned as she took her shoulders from my shoulders and wrapped them around my waist, her body tensing up as she came all over my dick again.

"UH, OHGOD. Cumming..." she moaned as she shot another fresh load all over my dick, her body going limp as I started to drill her cunt even harder, her pussy clamping down on it as I shot my last load of the night into her.

"FUCK," I hissed, grunting as I filled her womb with more thick shots of my sticky seed, finally pulling out of her when neither of us had any energy left to give.

"I don't think my pussy has ever been filled with this much cum before," she softly purred as she held me close to her, making out with me as she wrapped her legs around me and we recovered on the bed.

"I didn't know you had such a slutty side Carrie. But thanks for sharing it with me," I whispered to her as I held her in my arms, wishing the night we were sharing could last forever, "and I don't think I've ever lost as much cum inside any girl as I did inside of you tonight."

"You're welcome to stay the night John," Carrie whispered as she squeezed my dick, "this isn't the first time I've done this sort of thing, you know. Sometimes I need to go out, get drunk, and hook up with someone to remind myself of how slutty I used to be in my younger days."

"I'll remember this night forever Carrie," I told her as I gave her another kiss, her hands on the back of my head to return it, telling me she was going to let me keep her the swimsuit she had been wearing as a souvenir of our night together.

"Just don't get any ideas about bragging about this baby," she told me as she held me close and placed her head on my chest, "because once my plane leaves in the morning and I get back home, this will just be a memory. Because what happens in Mexico..."

"...stays in Mexico...got it..." I finished, finally drifting off to sleep in her arms, knowing she would likely be gone by the time I awoke the next morning, leaving all of the hot sex we had just shared behind us.

jjgarces
jjgarces
204 Followers