What Happens in Oahu... Ch. 01

Story Info
Vacation surprises for father and daughter.
7.2k words
4.57
104.1k
113

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers who probably think I fell off the earth with my abrupt absence from here, I didn't mean to leave my other stories hanging like that. I'd just finished my associates degree and had been accepted into the university I applied to. School whooped my butt and kept me too busy to write. But I'm on break now and I am going to try to catch up with my stories that need resolutions. This is just a story I came up with since I've been on break. I wrote it, and hope you like it.

*****

Family Vacation

It was still dark outside when Jim opened his eyes. Rachel, his wife, was lying on her stomach asleep beside him. He could see the silhouette of her ass perched in the air. He smiled to himself as he looked at it. It was the 3rd night of their ten day vacation in Oahu. To both of their pleasure he had thoroughly ravaged her last night and it culminated with him cumming in that beautiful ass of hers. Still smiling, he quietly slid out of bed and went into the bathroom to relieve himself. Turning the light back off before he opened the bathroom door into the bedroom, as not to disturb Rachel, he quietly grabbed his robe from the chaise at the foot of the bed and slipped it on. Opening the door of their room, he quietly crept out and walked down the hall of their beachside condo.

Jim always enjoyed this time of the day. He enjoyed watching the sun rise before the world awoke and got its day started. Making sure as not to make any noise and wake the kids up, he put some coffee on. Once the kids were up their day would be nonstop. Well, at least when the boys woke up. His boys Kyle and Dylan were 11 and 9. His oldest was his daughter Ashley who was 19.

Once his coffee was ready, he poured himself a cup and walked to the sliding glass door that lead out to the deck. He walked out on to the deck and quietly slid the door closed behind him. He pulled a chair close to the edge of the deck and sat down in it. Promptly propping his feet up on the railing in front of him. He inhaled deeply the aromatic aroma of his coffee before enjoying the first sip. Jim was a man at peace. He owned his own consulting firm and it made a good living for the family. His wife of 22 years, Rachel, was a wedding consultant. Between the two of them, their incomes afforded them opportunities Jim would have loved to have as a child himself. As he reflected he thought about his own children.

Ashley was 19 and was a daddy's girl to the core. She had graduated high school the year prior and was just completing her first year of junior college. Jim was so proud of her. No one could deny that he and Rachel's oldest was a beauty indeed. With her stunning looks she had landed her first modeling gig at sixteen. At 5'7, she had Jim's chocolate brown eyes and they were framed by long spiky lashes. Her hair which hung just at her shoulder blades was thick and a light honey brown color. It complemented her flawless creamy coffee complexion. What made it worse, from Jim's fatherly perspective, was how curvaceously shaped her body was. Although she modeled, she was no string bean. He had no idea her exact chest size or clothing size, but he did know that she had very full breasts, a curvy waist and an ass, that when she wore a bikini made men on the beach do double takes. This didn't bring comfort to Jim. That was his baby girl they were ogling. But what surprised Jim even more was how comfortable Ashley was with her body. Not that he wanted his daughter to have a distorted body image, but she was comfortable to the point that around the house she wore things that Rachel would have to remind her to cover up because she had brothers. At the beach it was even worse. The back of her bikini bottom, if you could call it that, did little to hide her assets. Jim always teased her and called her double trouble because she had brains and beauty. He would tell her she would be a formidable match for any man.

He didn't worry as much about Kyle and Dylan as he did Ashley. Kyle was more a rough and tumble boy, whereas Dylan was the more sensitive one. Jim chalked that up to the fact that Dylan was definitely a mama's boy through and through. Rachel babied him almost to a fault. That was the one area he and Rachel, as parents, disagreed with each other the most. He felt that she babied Dylan too much and was making him too dependent on her. Rachel felt that Jim never came to her defense where Ashley was concerned. Rachel and Ashley butted heads the older Ashley got. Now that doesn't go to say that they didn't have a good mother daughter relationship, but Ashley's fiercely independent spirit definitely had its moments when it clashed with Rachel's over protective mothering. When Ashley turned 18 and started being a bit less conservative, in her manner of dress, that was when they really started butting heads. Less conservative meaning her clothes tended to accentuate that body that Jim was so frightened for her about. However, he believed Ashley to be an adult and she should be allowed to make her own decisions.

Jim was so lost in his musings that he didn't seem to notice the time passing and the sky was just starting to lighten. As his eyes scanned out on the beach he noticed someone out there. My, he thought, someone's out here even earlier than I am. As his eyes focused the person appeared to be maybe doing yoga out on the beach. It was hard for him to tell. He leaned a bit forward in his chair and let his eyes focus. It appeared to be a woman. She was on her back with her legs tucked under her. Her back was arched though pushing her chest high into the sky. Her arms were stretched out beside her and her head resting on the sand. The light in the sky was lightening up enough that Jim was starting to see a little clearer. His eyes widened and his mouth gaped open as he discerned two things at once. One, the woman wasn't wearing a bikini top. He could clearly see the definition of her full breasts. Her nipples pert and pointing in the air. But secondly, and more importantly, that woman wasn't just any woman, it was Ashley. Jim was dumbfounded. Ashley was topless and doing yoga on the beach.

As if completely oblivious to him sitting there, Ashley got up from the position she'd been lying in. She stood with her back to Jim. Jim, still sitting there now saw that she was not just topless but bottomless as well. Something in his brain told him to get up and go in the house. But he sat there almost paralyzed. He'd seen Ashley's butt before, but covered a little at least with a bikini bottom. But now, with her back to him he had a completely unobstructed view, and the view was incredible. Her cheeks were plump and full. The kind that a man could lose his load over doing her from behind. Jim felt a distinct reaction to this thought. His face froze, in horror, as he realized looking at his daughter's ass was giving him a hard on.

Without turning back, Ashley walked toward the water. Jim watched as Ashley walked further into the surf. The further she walked, the more of her body was hidden as it submerged in the water. He made his getaway into the house when he watched her dunk herself under the water.

Almost in a daze he made his way back to he and Rachel's room. Rachel was just waking up as he walked in. She smiled at him as he came through the door.

"Hey stud," she said suggestively, all the while smiling.

Momentarily confused, Jim had to pull his thoughts together. "Good morning sexy," he said to Rachel as he crawled on to their bed.

Once Jim settled himself beside Rachel, Rachel pulled herself up on top of his lap and straddled him. She ground herself against him and was pleased at the reaction she got. Little did she know, though, his reaction wasn't necessarily due to her grinding against him. He hadn't quite recovered from seeing Ashley.

Jim saw the glint in Rachel's eyes and he knew what she wanted. He made the gesture to slide his pajama bottoms down and Rachel raised herself up enough for him to do so. Once they were removed she quickly impaled herself upon his erect cock. Jim's eyes closed and his breath inhaled as he felt his wife wrap around him. Opening his eyes, he looked at Rachel and put his index finger in front of his mouth in a "shhh" motion. Whispering, Rachel asked, "why?"

""We don't need the kids to hear," Jim whispered back.

"They're asleep, they'll never know," Rachel whispered back with a bit more volume.

Jim furrowed his brow at her, "No, they're not. Ashley is awake."

Rachel's eyes widened, "Oh, she's up early," she said as her hips continued to slide up and down Jim's cock. She loved how rigid and hard he was as she slammed herself down harder and harder upon it. Rachel kept this motion up until Jim's eyes signaled to her that he was about to cum. At that moment she pressed her mouth hard to his neck and blew out hard as both of their orgasms overtook them. Jim's breath was hard and labored as he tried to be quiet. His heart pounded hard in his chest. Rachel sat there until they both were satisfied.

"Good morning baby," Rachel winked as she got up off of Jim and walked to the shower.

Jim sat in the bed, with his back against the headboard amazed at Rachel's sexual appetite. Right as he heard the sound of the shower come on in the bathroom, he heard a quiet knock on him and Rachel's door.

Making sure the blanket was pulled up over him, he quickly grabbed his pajama bottoms and tucked them under the blankets as he said, "Come in."

It was Ashley. She had obviously had time to dress or something because when she peeked her head in she was wearing a loose fitting top on and boy short pajama bottoms.

"Good morning Daddy," Ashley smiled as she crawled on to her parent's bed up to her dad. She leaned close and kissed him on the cheek. Jim's eyes couldn't help but notice how seductive she looked crawling on all fours towards him on the bed. Her shirt was open just enough that he could see her breasts hanging freely under the shirt. Another deep breath on Jim's end as he said,

"Good morning sweetheart. How did you sleep?"

Ashley sat next to her father. "Oh my god dad, I slept amazing. My bed is so comfortable and I can't wait to see more of Oahu. Thank you so much for bringing us here on vacation."

Jim leaned over and kissed Ashley on top of her head, "Anything for my little girl."

Ashley's cheeks flushed pink as she said, "You spoil me Daddy. I have the best dad in the world!" With that she bounced off the bed and made for the door. Jim's eyes watched her, more specifically the way her ass swished in the boy shorts.

Ashley turned around with a gleam in her eyes, "Now you and Mom don't take too long getting ready. We have a lot to see and do."

Jim raised his hand in a motion to salute her, "Yes, ma'am." He smiled and winked at her. She blew an air kiss to him as she walked out the door.

"Best dad in the world," Jim thought. Yeah, she wouldn't be thinking that if she knew that she'd given her old man a hard on.

************************************************************************************************

The family had a wonderful time on the beach later that afternoon. Rachel elected to lay out and try to tan. She'd slathered on a ton of sunblock before coming outside. Ashley and her brothers couldn't stay out of the water. The boys, as well as Jim were awe-struck when Ashley did a backwards flip off of a nearby high rock into the water.

Kyle clapped, "Impressive!" as Ashley popped up out of the water.

In a mocking bow, Ashley looked at her brother, "Thank you... thank you."

Dylan didn't seem that impressed.

Jim, who was out on the beach with Rachel, observed all of it and was very impressed. Was there anything not perfect about his little girl? At about that moment she was demonstrating her handstand skills in the water to Kyle. Even Rachel opened her eyes to see Ashley's leg's sticking straight up towards the sky as well as her toes pointed that direction.

Shaking her head, Rachel winked at Jim, "Your daughter is such a show off. I wonder where she gets that from."

Jim laughed loudly, "Ha! You're not accusing me are you? And what's this 'my daughter' stuff? If I recall you had something to do with it."

The playful banter went on like this for the rest of the day.

Around six the family went out for dinner and a movie. By the time they returned to their beachside condo, the boys were exhausted. Rachel shooed them into the house and told them to get showered and ready for bed. As she expected, she got no rebuttal from them as they were both tired.

Ashley quickly disappeared into her room and Rachel and Jim were left alone in the front room. It wasn't too long after that Ashley reappeared with bikini bottoms on and a loose fitting mesh top on. She had a bikini top on under it.

"A little late to go for a swim don't you think?" Rachel inquired of Ashley.

"No, not really mom," Ashley countered back. "I love the water, you know that. It's a perfect time of day. The beach isn't crowded and the water is always warm."

Rachel looked to Jim for some back up, but Jim had found the kitchen interesting all of a sudden.

With that the argument was settled and Ashley walked out the sliding glass door towards the beach. Rachel looked at her husband who had miraculously reappeared in the living room.

Jim knew by the way she was looking at him that an argument or at least debate was about to come. Before Rachel could open her mouth, Jim said, "Rachel, she's nineteen years old and you have to stop treating her like she's six. As much as you or I may not like it, our daughter is an adult. She doesn't have to have our permission to do anything really."

Rachel cut him off, "But she lives in our house and she's not exercising good judgment."

Jim looked at Rachel, "And I wonder what your mother would have thought about her nineteen year old daughter sneaking over to my dorm room in the middle of the night. She's just swimming Rachel. Thank God we're not dealing with her sneaking around. "

Rachel shook her head, "Oh Jim, you're hopeless." She knew she'd once again lost the argument. She leaned over and kissed her husband. "I'm going to our room to watch a movie. Care to join me?"

"I'm going to pass this time babe. I'm going to sit out here and wait for Ashley to come back in the house so I can lock up once she does."

"Ohhhhh, but she's nineteen," Rachel said sarcastically as she walked upstairs to their room.

Jim went into the kitchen and poured himself a glass of wine and took it out onto the back deck. He could see Ashley out in the water. He could also see her bikini and mesh top on the beach. "What am I going to do with her?" he thought to himself.

Ashley saw her father sitting on the deck and made her way towards the beach. Jim pretended to be looking elsewhere as she got out of the water. She slipped her bikini bottoms on. They stuck to her like glue because she was still wet. Not even bothering to put her bikini top back on, she pulled the mesh top over her head. Her hair was wet and hanging in long strands over her shoulders. She made her way to the deck. Jim found himself looking at her body again as he sipped his wine. He could clearly see her breasts under the mesh top. They were full and perfectly rounded with gorgeous rose-tinted nipples in their tanned centers.

"Hi daddy!" Ashley smiled as she came and sat down at the foot of the chaise Jim was sitting in. "Whatcha' sippin' on," she tried to ask coyly.

Taking another sip before answering Jim just as coyly responded, "Nothing you can have my dear."

Ashley smacked him on the leg as she said, "You're no fun dad."

With a little tease in his voice, Jim replied back, "Your mother would disagree with that."

"Ewww dad, you're gross!" Ashley laughed as she got up and took the chaise beside him. Leaning back and stretching her legs out Jim had to make sure he kept his eyes focused on the water.

They both sat outside quietly just watching the ocean waves rock back and forth in the evening light.

******************************************************************************************

Their vacation seemed to rapidly go by as it was filled with long days at the beach and nights of luaus and good music. Rachel tried to tan as much as she could, but had to limit herself as her skin was prone to burning. Ashley, on the other hand, took every opportunity to get as much sun and be in the water as she could. As ashamed of himself as he was, Jim couldn't stop himself from getting up early in the morning and watching Ashley as she did her morning yoga and swim. He marveled at her seemingly careless attitude about walking around naked.

What Jim didn't and couldn't know because she never acknowledged his presence, was that Ashley had seen her dad from the second day he'd been watching. She knew he was watching her and something about it excited her. So on those mornings she made sure she accentuated her moves in such a way that he was sure to get a good view of her. She loved though that he never acknowledged or admitted that he'd been watching her.

Most girls would find it creepy to know their fathers had seen them naked, but Ashley wasn't like most girls. She was comfortable in her sexuality and it didn't bother her that her dad saw her. He was her father for crying out loud. She knew men looked at her and she'd had many offers of sexual favors (that she declined). So she didn't feel her dad, in that case, was any exception. After all, he was a man and men like women's bodies.

Ashley created opportunities for Jim to see her with nothing on. She was cautious though to make sure Rachel never did. Like the morning Jim had to come "find" Ashley because she'd been out sunbathing (in the nude of course). She had her sunglasses on and pretended to be sleeping when Jim came upon her. She noticed he stood there for several minutes before attempting to 'awaken' her. She knew she was teasing her dad, but she figured he didn't know, so it was fine.

On their second to last day in Oahu, Ashley created another opportunity. The family was already up and her brothers were itching to get to the beach. She heard her mother tell her father to go check on her and tell her to hurry up if she was coming with them. As Ashley heard Jim coming down the hall, she turned over on to her stomach, pulled her leg up just enough so that her butt was perched in the air, and the sheet was pulled down just below. She closed her eyes, as if she was sleeping, when Jim knocked lightly on her door. When she didn't answer, Jim gently opened the door a bit and said "Hey Ash," just as he caught site of her. Against his wishes, his body reacted. His eyes took in the sight before him, and for the first time in all his gazing at her over this vacation his mind wondered what it would be like to touch her, to feel her, to be inside her. Even the thought scorched his mind.

Ashley waited a moment after Jim spoke before she pretended to respond. Opening her eyes slightly, as if the sunlight was bothering her, she turned her body just slightly so that Jim now could see her left breast fully, as she said, "Hey daddy."

Stupefied Jim didn't know what to say. His cock was rock hard at the moment. Trying to recover his thoughts without giving anything away, he hurriedly said, "C'mon kiddo, everyone's waiting on you." Then just as quick pulled his head out of the doorway and shut her door behind him. Standing outside her door he took a deep breath and looked down at his shorts. His bulge was evident. Instead of walking out to the family he made his way to the bathroom.

About twenty minutes later Ashley emerged and joined the family. She had a robe on covering her swim attire. Rachel told Jim she wanted them to go on to the beach without her, she was going to go into town for about an hour and do some souvenir shopping. She felt she'd gotten enough sun. Of course, Dylan wanted to go with her to which she said yes.

12