What Happens In The Mountains Pt. 03

Story Info
The ripples of two friends finally caving into their fantasy.
7.5k words
4.56
6.9k
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah

I missed her and it hurt to think about it. I gave up on calling her when I realized she was definitely not going to answer me. I still tried to text her though. Mandy had become an attention leech. She would show up randomly, text me photos of baby accessories, dote on me. It was exhausting. The only thing that could save me now was a miracle.

As I walked out of my apartment on Thursday evening, I kind of got one. There she was, pure and stunning, my Vanessa.

"Hi," I greeted.

"Hey," She answered, somewhat curtly. "Headed somewhere?"

"Yeah, to the grocery store. It can wait. Wanna come in?" I invited.

"Uhh, yeah, that's fine." She responded, looking unsure. I opened my door and held it open for her. Even in jeans and a plain white tee she was astounding. I could smell her as she walked past me and it was fatal.

"Uhh, want a drink?" I asked.

"No...thank you, I won't stay long." She said. My heart dropped. Vanessa sat on my couch and I stayed standing.

"Sorry to come unannounced. I just wanted to talk to you," She started.

"You can come by whenever-" I began, but she held her hand up to stop me.

"No, it's a one time thing...I just had a crazy thought." She said. "Did you...see Mandy take the pregnancy test?" I looked down for a while. Then I looked at her and shook my head.

Was it possible? Would she do something like that? I walked over and sat next to Vanessa. I looked at her, aghast.

"I guess...she might be capable." I said, through gritted teeth. Vanessa nodded, mutely. I grabbed her hand.

"It might still be possible for us," I whispered. Vanessa took her hands back onto her lap.

"I can't do that," She said.

"Why not?" I implored.

"Too much has happened, and changed. I just..." She wasn't looking at me.

"I love you," I tried. "You love me. That hasn't changed."

"You might be having a kid with another woman!" She yelled.

"Maybe," I corrected. "Oh shit."

"What?" She asked.

I felt sick. "I thought she was pregnant..." I held my head in my hands.

"You fucked her again," She said darkly.

Nothing I could say would be enough. She was right; I had no excuse. I felt like a dumb fool.

"Look, you don't owe me anything. I wasn't waiting for you and this doesn't change anything. Just thought you should know." She started to get up. I grabbed her.

"Please don't go," I pleaded, holding her. "I miss you." She tried to shrug out of my hold, and I loosened. I saw a small hickey on her collarbone when her shirt shifted. Angry arousal surged through me.

"It's not the same," She said quietly. I kissed her. She protested but I pulled in closer to her. I wrapped her up again; I couldn't let her go. She was warmth and honey after the gray. Her taste was an affliction of mine that I had no choice but to satisfy. I kept her pressed between the arm of the couch and my body.

Her hands pressed against my chest as if to push me off. I grabbed her head and continues to kiss her, more hungrily now. Of course I was already hard; Vanesssa did this to me.

I grabbed at her chest through her shirt, harder than I intended. My hands were roving but firm. I kissed her throat, then bit it as well.

"Please don't," She pleaded, her voice strained from her head being tilted back. I ignored her. She loved me, and she needed to remember she loved me. I kissed around her neck and rounded to her shoulder. I picked her up and set her on the floor under me. No one else could have her.

"You're mine. Mine," I murmured thickly, reaching down to undo her jeans. Her hands fought mine, trying to stop me. I took her wrists in my hands and held them up with my left hand, as the right resumed unbuttoning.

"No, no, I don't want this," She repeated.

"Yes, you do." I corrected, and slid my hand until I found touched her sweet folds. She tried to move her hips out of the way, but I held her legs down with my right foot as I started to massage her clit.

"No...mmm, stop, please," She protested, wriggling slightly under me.

"Don't fight me baby, come on," I reasoned. "Let me make you feel good." Her breath was erratic, and her nipples were visible even under her clothing. I kissed her again, as my onslaught quickened. I slid my finger into her hole and slipped in there instead.

"Please..." She tried again, weakly. I kissed her hair and pulled my finger out.

"You're wet, you know. You want this, even if you don't know you do yet," I whispered in her ear. I undid my own pants, still holding her wrists down as I did so. I pulled them down to my knees, and then my boxers as well. I was swollen and purple with need. Her legs were still pressed together, so I forced them apart with my knee. Then I pulled her down forcefully, slamming into her.

"Ahh!" She yelled. Fuck, she felt good. Even wet, she was the tightest thing I'd been inside. I relished the reunion of our flesh, and for a while I didn't even move. I wanted this to last. After a while I pulled out slightly, before thrusting again. There was a squeak as her flesh was whipped around the hardwood.

"Say you're mine, please," I asked, pumping into her rhythmically now. Her eyes were closed as she tried not to look at me. She was moaning in spite of herself. I put my arms under her head and shoulder blades, letting her have her arms back. She wasn't going anywhere. I sped up.

"Say it, baby, say it," I repeated. I was holding her to my chest as I rammed into her hole. She fit me in perfectly, snugly. I wanted to fill her with my seed. I wanted to fill her so that no one else could. I wanted to mark her for myself.

"Say it, baby!" I yelled. I was pumping into her so furiously that I was knocking her wind out. "I am not finishing until you do." She moaned under me and pressed her lips together. I was getting so close, but I needed her to say it.

"Please," I tried.

"Yours," She sighed, and I came, flooding inside her with my jizz.

Mandy

So maybe I have been following my brother. I was worried about him though; he was worse than ever about getting back to me. Moreover, he was spending too many nights at Vanessa's.

My car was parked in the street by Vanessa's house. I was partially obscured by the large dumpster her neighbor brought in. It looked like they were in the process of moving out. I spied my brother's classic Mustang in her driveway. My seat was leaned back though I sat myself up to peer over my door. This is a good core exercise, I thought.

At 10:30 AM, I saw Eddy come out of Vanessa's front door, with the bitch in tow. He turned to hug her and the embrace dissolved into a kiss. Vanessa was wearing some nightgown robe combination. She looked silly. I sighed...she looked great, actually. I was especially indignant as the pregnancy test was still negative as of the early morning. It was still two weeks after the second no condom tryst, but I was getting impatient. My whole plan rested on this baby happening. Besides, it was only a matter of time before Jonah got suspicious.

Eddy got into his car and was pulling out of the driveway. Vanessa blew him a kiss and went back inside. I suddenly got spooked that Eddy might recognize the car. It wasn't my usual ride but rather the crappy, old back-up truck I bought for moving and other such tasks. I ducked down and cursed myself for my stupidity. I heard an engine idle to my left and I gasped. My eyes were closed tightly and suddenly, I heard a knock on my window. I looked up at a confused Eddy. Resigned, I rolled the window down.

"What are you doing here, Mandy?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Looking for you," I answered, lamely.

"Are you seriously following me?" He asked. "You've always been this way. Stay out of my business." He said. Then he went back to his car, slammed the door, and drove off angrily. Well...this day was going to shit really fast. I drove home, wondering how to spin this in my favor. I could play the "Vanessa is crazy" card, but I knew as well as anyone that once a man was caught in her sexual orbit there was no way to get them out. Could I catch her doing something shady? I was pretty sure that she was done with Jonah, but if I could even frame them acting suspiciously then that might work. The problem was that I didn't want her near him. He was acting strangely around me. I pulled up into the driveway and saw Jonah looking grim-faced, leaning on his car.

"I want to see you take the test," He demanded, as I stepped out of my vehicle.

"Jeez, slow down...nice to see you too," I said, feeling worried.

"I want to see," He repeated. He looked more and more exhausted each time I saw him.

"Come in," I said, resigned. He followed me in and I offered him a drink.

"I am not staying long enough. Just take the test." He spoke.

"I am out," I lied. "I found out I was pregnant so why keep more of them?"

"Stay here," He said. He looked at me for a second and then walked out my front door. Shit, shit. What was I going to do now? I started to pace. He is going to find out. Crap. I grabbed my own keys, got in the car, and went for a drive. I went to the park and just sat in my vehicle for a while. Twenty minutes later I was still there, wondering what to do. My phone started to ring; it was Jonah. I ignored it and went back to thinking.

My phone buzzed three minutes later. Jonah was telling me to get back and that he bought a test. I got out of my car and walked around the park. I was so angry. This was all Vanessa's fault. She just had to get involved. In my anger, I started to run. Every footstep was ominous. I just wanted to punch her, at least once. I started to rethink my plan. What if I told him I was lying? He was going to find out anyway. At the very least I could chase him back into her arms and catch them in the act? At least then I could sever her hold on Eddy. It was worth a try.

I finally stopped running and leaned against a pole, heaving hard. I had my plan! By the time I got back to my car I saw that I had missed 3 calls from Jonah-not that I worried about seeing him any longer. I would lose the war but retain one final kernel of victory. Vanessa wouldn't got both of the men in my life.

Vanessa

I woke up in Eddy's arms-it's become how I wake most days. I breathe him in before I even open my eyes. I kissed his side and looked up at him, still asleep. He murmurs happily at this. I look down and see his morning wood ruffling our sheet and have a mischievous idea.

I slide a hand under the sheets and grip his sizeable girth. I give a little squeeze and notice the small thrust he gives at this. Then I take two fingers and slide them along his smooth head, teasing the soft flesh. Gradually, I start to roll the head between my fingers, relishing the texture of his most sensitive part. He's waking up by now, and I duck under the sheets. I grab his length again as I start to lick his head now. His penis jumps and his hips move more forcefully as a result. Hungry for it, I place his head in my mouth now and start to suck.

"Hmm," I hear somewhere above me.

"Mmhmm," I respond, with him in my mouth.

"This is, mmm, a good way to wake up." Eddy groans. "Keep humming like that; it feels amazing." He continues, as his hand reaches under the covers to run through my hair. I take more and more of him into my mouth, moaning all the while.

"Oh yeah, keep doing that," He grunts. He's pushing my head down ever so slightly now, and I lower myself, inch by glorious inch. He's covered in my saliva and slipping through my hole. He tastes amazing, just a little salty. As he pushes into my throat I gag a little.

"Mmmph," I continue, lapping him up. He fills me with his girth and finally, gloriously, he is fully in. I deep-throat him, as I reach up with one hand across his chest. Both of his hands are on my head now, and he's pushing into me himself.

"Fuck, baby, your mouth feels amazing," He declares, as he continues to face-fuck me with his rock-hard dick. "I'm going to come in your throat." He states.

I moan in response, craving his seed. He pumps into me a few more times, and then, with an ungodly grunt, he plunges to the hilt and I feel the unmistakable tremor of orgasm. His spunk comes in bursts down my throat. I keep him in me as he softens. I lick at his length to clean him up as he softly moans in appreciation. I give his head one final kiss and emerge from the covers.

"Holy shit," He says. "You're incredible, you know that?" He asks, pulling me close to him. He kisses my mouth, and then my forehead, before wrapping me up in an embrace.

"You know you're not getting out of me fucking you again though, right?" He growls into my ear, before suddenly flipping me onto my back. I squeal at this and the rest of our Saturday disintegrated in a flurry of bedsheets.

On Sunday Eddie left to run errands, and I decided to spend the day productively as well. I worked out, did laundry, and started some meal prep. Around 6PM my doorbell rang. Not expecting anyone, I approached the door slowly and cautiously. Fuck. It was Jonah. I had avoided him after our last interaction, wherein he'd essentially raped me. I hadn't told Eddy about any of it either. I was genuinely happy with him and didn't want to muddle things with my hectic miasma of a dating life.

Through the door I spoke, "I have nothing to say to you."

"Please let me in, Ness," He responded. He sounded pitiful. I opened the door very slightly and appraised him.

"You do not touch me. You do not stay long." He nodded and I let him in.

We went to my living room and sat on opposite couches.

"She lied about the pregnancy. You were right." He explained, visibly miserable.

"Wow. I can't say I am surprised." I answered.

"All this...for nothing. We could've had..." He started.

"No use in thinking that way now," I spoke stonily.

"It's all I can think about. I almost had the girl I've always wanted, the perfect life." He spoke quietly. "I would've wanted you to have my child."

I was happy with Eddy, happier than I had been in a long time. Moreover, he was good for me and good to me. But as soon as I heard those words my right hand snapped to my abdomen. I imagined a child-half me, half Jonah. Hair a mess of brown curls. I snapped out of it and snapped at him.

"This is unhealthy. Stop fixating and just move on. Get some distance from everything; take a trip!" I tried.

"Yeah..." He said, staring into the distance. He focused on something and when I followed his sight I saw Eddy's jacket on my hall coat hanger.

"Ahh, so you're seeing someone." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"He's not the reason we're done. You are," I told him.

"No, we're not done. We won't ever be done. Sure, you'll try this out with him and then eventually you'll realize something is missing. I'll be here when you do." He said, standing and walking over to me. I tensed.

Jonah bent over and kissed my cheek. I turned away from him and closed my eyes. I wanted my face to betray nothing. His skin felt good on mine, and he smelled so good. I pressed my legs together. No, he will not win this. I turned to him so my lips were mere inches from his and looked in right in the eyes.

"Please leave," I ordered. And he did. As soon as I closed the door behind me I let out a huge sigh of relief. I ran upstairs and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and thought let the memory of Jonah's scent fill my nose. I pulled my shirt up and teased my nipples. I tried to recall the feel of his lips, teeth, and tongue on them.

"Unnngh," I moaned, pulled at my tits as my right hand slid under my pants and found my hard and pervasive, little clit. I stroked myself thinking of how Jonah had pinned my arms. I recalled the feeling of his weight on me, his cock pumping into me, wanting to impregnate me with his seed.

"Fuck me," I muttered.

"Okay," I heard. I snapped up in bed and saw Eddy at my bedroom door, grinning, bulge visible.

"You're here!" I gasped.

"Well I thought I'd surprise you, but I gotta say I am surprised myself." Eddy dropped his pants and crossed the bedroom to me. He leaned over and sucked on my slit.

"Ohhh, yess," I moaned. He was so good to me. I felt a pang of guilt at the fact that I had been masturbating to the thought of someone else. His tongue dipped in and out of my grooves as I coated him in my juices.

"Please fuck me," I pleaded. He shook his head no and the assault continued. He slurped and bit my labia gently. My legs spasmed and tightened around his head.

"Not until you can't take anymore of this, baby" He murmured, and dove right back in. His tongue circled my clit and dove back down to insert into my sopping pussy. My hands pushed his head into me. His hands were clutching my thighs as an incomprehensible pressure was building up in me.

It was torturous, just how he intended. I mewled but he wouldn't stop. My limbs started to feel numb. God, he was good at this.

"You better say please," He spoke gruffly. My whole body was weak with need.

"Please."

Finally he pulled away and positioned himself at my entrance. With a grunt, he plummeted into me. We both audibly yelled at this. Eddy pulled my legs up to his shoulders as he railed into me, using my whole body as a pendulum. He bit my ankle as he fucked me, and the pain from that and my sore hole blended into something exquisite.

"I'm gonna come soon," I sighed.

"Fuck yes, come for me," He insisted, pounding me even harder. After a few more strokes, I was finished, shaking all over, sweating in afterglow, and breathing heavily. Eddy collapsed on top of me and I wrapped him up. He pumped a few more times and came as well. We remained nestled.

Jonah

I hadn't seen Mandy for a couple of days. Granted, they had been better days, but I couldn't shake the feeling she might be plotting something. At least I had a new mission now-to win Ness back. How was she already seeing someone? Yes, I messed up, but she'd found someone so quickly. I just had to remind her. It would take a lot of work but I was willing to try for as long as was necessary.

I called La Roca, her favorite Italian place, and made reservations for two weeks from now. It was presumptuous, but I had a plan. Then I went online and got a flower delivery scheduled for two days from now. I selected 24 white tulips. Vanessa wasn't the kind of person to admit she liked flowers, but I knew these were her favorites. I wrote a custom note and submitted the order. For the third time this week, I needed a cold shower.

I thought about Ness, her body, her texture, her little idiosyncrasies. She was that perfect union of sexy and cute; you never knew if you wanted to cuddle her or fuck her face. I stroked my swollen cock and imagined her mouth wrapped around me, as I wrapped her wet hair around my fist and guided her deeper and deeper. I thought of lustful eyes glancing up at me with makeup running down her cheeks.

I thought about my cum her face, thick white ribbons mingling with the black streaks. My fierce, little slut, doused in my jizz. I came hard at the thought of this. I couldn't wait to be inside of her again.

Two days later, I got a text from her. Thinking she got the flowers, I smiled. "Thank you :)" was all it said. Two weeks later, at the time of the reservation, I went to the restaurant and sat at the shaded back end of the bar. Around 8PM I saw her enter and my heart stopped. She looked breathtaking in a dark blue dress. Then when I saw the man entering with her I choked.

Was that...Mandy's brother? I recognized him from the photos. How in the world did these two meet? This had to be a joke. My heart started to race. I was jealous, nervous, and confused all at once. They looked comfortable together, which I hated. I finished my drink and left. Outside, I started to storm the parking lot. I took my phone out and considered calling Mandy. I really didn't want to talk to her, but I needed to sort this out.

12