What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,975 Followers

I'll bring you something, alright, she thought. "I'll be down in a second."

She found him exactly where he said he would be. He had on a polo shirt and a pair of khakis. There was a crowd of people around the table.

Pushing her way over to him, she gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, gorgeous," he said. Her pulse raced. He held out a pair of dice on his open palm. His hand smelled like sex. "For luck?"

She put her lips together and blew on the dice, but her eyes locked on to Rick's. The sultry look she gave him made him smile and then he threw the dice across the table. She didn't know what came up or what it meant, but everyone at the table cheered.

"What are we doing for dinner?" she asked as the crew passed out winnings.

"I thought we'd go some place quiet and romantic," he replied.

"Do you mind if I bring some friends?"

"I . . .um . . ." Rick gave her a puzzled look. This definitely hadn't been in his plans. "I guess not."

Shelley smiled to herself. "When do you want to go?"

"Our ride will be here in about half an hour."

"Great," Shelley kissed him on the cheek again and then made her way to an open spot off to the side of the casino floor. She dialed Gayle again.

"Hello?"

"If you could meet us in the main lobby in half an hour, we'll be waiting for you," Shelley said.

"Do you know where we're going?"

"I have no idea, but it's sure to be good."

"Okay, thanks."

Shelley hung up the phone and then went back to the craps table. She made her way back to Rick's side and was once again in the middle of a crowd of cheering people.

After another twenty minutes, they cashed out, much to the dismay of some of the others at the table who were riding "Shelley's" lucky streak. They walked arm-in-arm out to the lobby, Rick with several hundred extra dollars in his pocket.

"Who are these friends?" he asked.

"Just some girls I met at the conference."

"Are they hot?" he asked jokingly.

"Not as hot as me, lover." She threw her arms around him and planted a deep, sloppy kiss on his lips.

"No one here is as hot as you are."

"You remember that!"

A few minutes later, Gayle and one of the other women emerged from one of the elevators. The third was not far behind.

"Rick, I'd like you to meet Gayle, Christina and Allison."

"Good evening," he greeted each, "It's my pleasure. Is seafood okay with everyone?"

"Sounds great," Christina said.

"Then, m'ladies," he bowed dramatically and swept his arms towards the door. "Your chariot awaits."

Just outside was the same limousine that had taken Shelley and Rick to the Venetian the night before. They all got in and the five began talking. Rick seemed to fit right in with the four women.

After the short drive to the Rio, the five were seated at Buzio's Seafood Restaurant. Shelley watched as Rick worked his charms on the other three. He interacted with each and made a point to get them each to talk about themselves and modestly deflected questions about himself.

Halfway through the meal, Shelley excused herself to go to the restroom. Christina went with her (because girls can't go by themselves).

"How'd you land him, Shelley?" she said when they were out of earshot. "If you get tired of him, send him my way."

She only blushed. There was envy in the other woman's voice and Shelley only felt that much luckier that Rick was there with her.

The crew polished off a bottle of wine and spent the night laughing and talking, mostly shop. Rick was in the technical track, the others were there in the customer module. Still, he was curious and asked lots of questions of the women, not because he really wanted the answers, but because he wanted to engage them.

Just as she was finishing off her swordfish entrée, Shelley began to feel a little woozy. It wasn't from the wine, but she felt a slight dizziness and her temples began to pound. Not wanting to ruin anybody's mood, she downed a couple of ibuprofen and ignored it.

The group finished dessert and headed back to the Bellagio. The other girls thanked Rick for a wonderful dinner (again, courtesy of his friend) and wanted to get in early enough to leave Shelley some time with her guy.

In truth, Shelley wanted nothing more than to go to bed. Her head was pounding. Rick led her up to their room.

"Are you okay?" he asked as Shelley collapsed on her bed.

"I will be."

"What's wrong?"

"I taste apple juice," Shelley moaned.

"Is that good or bad?" he asked incredulously.

She threw her arm over her eyes, to block out the light. "When I was little, every time I was sick, mom would give me chicken noodle soup and apple juice. So now, whenever I'm coming down with something, I taste apple juice and chicken noodle soup. It must be an associative thing."

"That's pretty strange." He turned the lights off and lay down next to her.

"I'm sorry I'm not any fun tonight," she said apologetically.

"That's okay, honey." He pushed the shoes off her feet and began to rub her soles.

All Shelley could do was moan.

"Where does it hurt?"

"My whole body hurts."

"I think I know something that will make it all better." There was something in his voice that made Shelley's nipples stand straight up.

His hands gently rubbed her feet. He used his thumbs on the bottoms, his fingers on the top and even managed to get all her toes to pop.

"May I undress you?" he asked gently.

Shelley just moaned in response.

Rick kissed her. Her lips were once again the focus of his attention. Cupping her face, he gave her a series of featherlight kisses.

Then he pressed against her harder. Soft, delicate nibbles alternated with heavy, intense liplocks.

He pulled back and looked into her eyes.

She smiled and his gaze softened.

"I'll be right back."

Shelley let out a disappointed sigh as Rick slipped out of the bed. He turned out all the lights in both rooms and closed the curtains.

He came back and stood at the edge of the bed. He pulled his polo shirt over his head and threw it into the chair across the room. As Shelley admired his bare chest, he slowly unbuckled his belt and his khakis fell to the floor.

His eyes never left hers. He was watching her take him in. With the lights out, her head didn't hurt quite so much.

The throbbing from between her legs made the pounding in her temples fade just a little.

Her gaze met his and she saw the desire in his eyes.

"Sit up," he said, and as she did, he pulled the covers down.

Then taking a place next to her, Rick put his arms around Shelley and pulled her close. Their lips met again.

As they kissed, Shelley took his hands and placed them on her full bosom. He cupped them and his thumbs ran across her excited nipples.

Then he began unbuttoning her blouse. Each touch sent a chill through her body.

When her blouse was open his hands went to the clasp at the front of her bra.

"May I?" he whispered.

"Yessssss," Shelley replied, leaving a sloppy trail of kisses from his mouth to his ear.

Her breasts, which had been longing for Rick's touch all day, seemed to explode out into his waiting palms.

She moaned with undisguised bliss as Rick caressed each of her wondrous breasts. Her mouth fell open when he kissed his way from her ear to her neck, then from her neck to her collarbone, and then finally from her collarbone to the valley in the center of her chest.

Her head thrown back, all she could do was shudder at each pass Rick made with his lips.

Shelley rolled her shoulders back and the bra straps and blouse fell to the sides. Then Rick's hands were helping her take them off and he threw them across the darkened room.

With a gentle push, Rick maneuvered Shelley into the middle of the bed and down on her back.

Her heavy breasts fell slightly to the sides. His mouth went to one nipple while his hands went to her waist.

She cried out as he bit her. Hard enough to send a jolt through her body. Gentle enough to make her skin crawl.

The hands on her waist unzipped her pants. Then they hooked under her panties.

"Lift up," he said, and then pulled her remaining garments down over her round hips and shapely legs.

She was lying on her back. Nude. Exposed. The pain in her head had subsided, replaced with lust.

Lust for this man. A person she had met in the flesh only the day before. Yet she felt like she had known him forever.

His touch was familiar. His kisses intimate. His caresses loving.

Rick's mouth went back to her breasts, paying careful attention to both.

"God, you're beautiful," he breathed.

"Rick, I—" she started.

"Shhhhhh," he said, his mouth returning to hers.

His body pressed against her. As their tongues dueled, one of his hands traced its way down her body.

With only his fingertips brushing her skin, he circled each of her breasts a couple of times. Her nipples were hard as rocks.

Then his touch was on her belly.

She arched her back in anticipation. His cock was pressed against her leg and he was hard.

"Touch me," she whispered. "Touch me, Rick . . ."

He gave her another kiss. "Shelley . . . May I eat your pussy?"

Shelley let out a pleased sigh. It had been months since her boyfriend had done that to her. In fact it had been months since he had kissed her anywhere but on the lips or given her a peck on the cheek.

"Yes, Rick," she said desperately. "Eat me . . . please!"

With just the touch of his fingers, her clit felt like it was going to explode. All of the blood seemed to drain out of her head and flood directly into her sex.

She was already slick and Rick's hand was spreading her juices all over her.

The hair on her neatly-trimmed bush was matted and sticky from his cum that had previously lined her panties.

His lips left her mouth and seemed to cover every inch of her body from her neck to her belly. Wet, succulent kisses. After his warm mouth left a wet spot, the air conditioner made her skin crawl and the hairs on her body stand up.

Continuing down her belly, Rick tickled her sides with his mouth.

Down to her hips. From one side to the other.

All Shelley could do was throw her head back into the pillows. She squeezed her eyes shut.

Her sex throbbed. She wanted so badly to grab Rick by the hair and force his mouth on to her, but she didn't.

The teasing. The anticipation. It was all part of her lover's sensuality.

He bit her softly, right on the inside of the thigh. Shelley tried to sit up, but he pushed her back down.

She could feel his warm breath on her clit. One hand was under her ass, the other running gently up and down her leg.

"What do you want me to do to you, Shelley?"

All she could do was moan.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked again.

"I want you to eat me," she said softly.

"Where?"

"My pussy." There was hunger in her voice.

"Say it."

"Eat my pussy," she said plaintively. She knew he wanted her to talk dirty for him. "Please, Rick . . . Suck on my clit until I cum in your mouth . . ."

She couldn't see it, but she easily imagined the smile on her lover's face.

A contented sigh escaped her lips when he kissed her.

The first kiss was soft. A peck on the lips. Herother lips.

She felt his index finger rub her gently.

Then he kissed her again.

Alternating between his lips and his fingers, Rick paid careful attention to her pussy. Each kiss or caress was harder than the last. More intense.

Rick spread her swollen outer labia with his fingers and then mashed his tongue flat against her clit.

Her hands unconsciously went to the back of his head.

"Oh, god, Rick!" she cried out.

As his tongue flicked her clit back and forth, she felt a finger enter her. Then two.

She cried out again.

"Do you like that?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes!"

He lapped up her juices which were surely running out of her.

Shelley arched her back and pushed forward with her hips. Rick's mouth engulfed her sex.

Thrashing back and forth on the bed, she started to grind in his face. His tongue met every one of her thrusts, pushing back against her.

His fingers worked in and out of her.

The physical sensation was mind-blowing, but it was the mere fact that Rickwanted to please her, hewanted her in his mouth, that sent her over the edge.

When he kissed her, all of his attention was focused on her lips. And when he went down on her, all of his attention was focused on her pussy.

He wasn't doing this so she would suck him off later. He wasn't between her legs so she would ride him. He didn't think three passes with his tongue would get his prick into her cunt.

Rick was there to pleasure her.

As a lover, he was everything her boyfriend was not.

That realisation hit her like a ton of bricks. Tears began to flow unchecked down her cheeks.

The tingling in her toes started as Rick took her clit between his teeth and sucked. Not too hard. Not too soft. Just right.

The night before, when she and Rick made love for the first time, Shelley had not let herself go. There was some guilt she felt for cheating on her boyfriend.

With Rick's face buried in her pussy and her legs wrapped around his head, Shelley sublimated that guilt into hunger. Lust for this man. Desire.

She started to buck her hips against him wildly.

He met every push with the swipe of his tongue or the thrust of his fingers.

Shelley cried out.

Her hands went to her breasts. She cupped herself and moaned.

Oh, how she wished Rick was squeezing her tits!

But then again, he only had two hands, and she didn't want them taken from her pussy either!

His tongue moved faster. He pressed it harder against her clit, which was swollen.

"Oh, god," she moaned. "Oh, fuck . . . fucking . . . fucking eat me . . ."

Her legs were locked behind his back.

The tingling became stronger. Her hair was standing up on end.

Shelley's nipples were so hard, they could probably cut glass.

She started to hyperventilate.

Then, with one final cry, Shelley thrust her chest forward. Her head fell back into the pillows. She brought her legs up, as if to pull Rick into her pussy.

He never let up. His mouth was like a tornado on her pussy.

It was as if he was determined to drink down all of the juices that came.

And cum they did.

She felt her vaginal muscles contract around Rick's fingers. She flooded with juices.

He continued to eat her out, not stopping. There was no mercy. No respite.

The orgasm overpowered her.

Her pulse raced.

The blood in her veins began to boil.

Cum poured out of her and into his mouth, only fueling his assault on her pussy.

The room started to spin.

Generally, Shelley was not a fainter. But then again, she had never been with Rick before.

She didn't know how long it went on. Darkness claimed her before it ended.

************************

"Shelley . . . Shelley, wake up." It took her a minute to recognise Rick's voice. He was shaking her gently. "Honey, you're hot."

"So are you," she mumbled through the haze.

"No, really," Rick said, brushing her hands away. "You're burning up. How do you feel?"

"Like shit." Her head was still pounding. She felt cold even though her body was covered in sweat. Everything from head to toe ached.

Rick's hands put his hands on her forehead. They were cool to the touch.

Opening her eyes, she saw the worried expression on Rick's face. He was sitting on the edge of the bed. He had a glass of water in one hand. "Sit up."

He pushed a pair of white pills into her mouth and then put the glass to her lips. She swallowed them without bothering to ask what they were.

"How long was I out?" she mumbled.

"You were asleep for about two hours."

Two hours?she thought. The last thing she remembered was her Jesus-take-me-now orgasm. Surely she hadn't blacked out and gone straight to sleep. For just a second, she felt guilty for not returning the favour to Rick. But that passed quickly as the room began to spin again—and this time, not in the good way.

She closed her eyes and then fell back on the bed.

Rick let out a sigh and then reached for the phone. She only barely heard him through her delirium.

"Hello? I'm in room 1038; is there a nurse on the premises? . . . No . . . Okay . . . Yes, that would be fine. . . . Would you have a car ready in ten minutes? . . . . Excellent . . . Yes . . . Thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Shelley heard him get up and start going through the armoire in her room.

He returned after a minute and sat her up again. "You have to get dressed for me, honey."

"What for?"

"We're going to the ER."

"Why?"

"Because I could fry an egg on your forehead."

"You're not supposed to be putting my braon . . ."

"That does seem strange, doesn't it?" he said, and she was sure he was smiling. He put a sweatshirt on her and then a loose pair of pajama bottoms.

The room started to spin when he stood her up. Her stomach churned.

"Are you going to be sick?" he asked.

It took her a second to calm down. "No . . . I'll be okay."

Finally, he got a pair of flip-flops on her and her hair pulled back in a scrunchy. He found her purse and then went into his own room to throw on some clothes and get his wallet.

The pair stumbled down the hall to the elevator. Shelley had to lean on him for support. The lights stung her eyes.

The night staff had someone waiting for them and she was eased into the limo. It seems like everything in Vegas operates 24/7 and walk-in clinics were no exception.

Rick filled out the forms for her and dug through her purse for her insurance card. All she had to do was sign in a couple of places.

Half an hour later, they were sitting in an exam room. Shelley kept nodding off. She didn't remember much about the visit, except for when the PA stuck a swab down her throat.

She dozed off again only to have Rick shaking her awake once more. The PA had a lab report in his hands. "I've got good news and some bad news."

"What's the bad news?" Rick said.

"You've got strep. Both of you," he replied.

"And the good news?"

"The worst is just about over," he scribbled something down on a pad. "Are you taking any other medications?"

"No," Rick replied.

"What about you, Shelley?"

"I just had some ibuprofen with dinner," she said feebly.

"And I gave her some Tylenol before we came here," Rick added.

"That shouldn't be a problem." He handed two forms to Rick. "Here's a prescription for each of you. Antibiotics. Take three per day for the next week, even if the symptoms go away. There's a 24-hour pharmacy up the street. I'll call this in for you now and you can swing by there on the way back to the hotel."

"Thanks," Rick said for both of them.

Soon, Shelley was dressed and although she still felt like Hell, at least she knew she was going to get better.

They got back in the limo and picked up the medications on the way back to the Bellagio. Shelley stumbled back to her room and they each took one of the pills.

Rick once again undressed her and pulled the covers over her as she fell on to the bed.

"Why aren't you sick too?" she asked wearily.

Rick only shrugged. "I dunno. This happened all the time when I was a kid. My brother and sister would always get sick, but I wouldn't, even though the tests came back positive for me, too. The doctor used to call me 'the carrier'."

He bent over and kissed her goodnight one more time. He started to pull back.

"Don't leave me, Rick." Shelley pulled him close.

"I won't leave you, Shelley." She could barely hear him through her illness-induced stupor.

"Make love to me."

"In the morning," he replied gently. "When you feel better."

"No, Rick," she slurred. "Make love to me now."

HLD
HLD
2,975 Followers
123456...8