What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers

"You're really not in any—" he started.

"I need you, Rick," she said. "I need you to be close to me. I don't need to cum. I don't need you to be gentle. I just want to feel you close to me. Inside me."

Most of the time, Shelley didn't need babysitting. She wasn't prone to drinking too much or making poor decisions. She didn't often act rashly or impulsively. And she was almost never sick.

Yet, in her time of need, Rick had been there for her, in a way no one had ever been except for her mother. Rick had babied her when she needed it, he had coaxed her on when she needed that, and when she shouldn't have been making any decisions on her own, he didn't let her.

Now she needed to feel his presence. As close as he could humanly get. This desire wasn't physical or sexual. It was emotional.

He called her "gorgeous". He said she was beautiful. He did things her boyfriend would never think to do, or had stopped doing once they had settled into a routine.

Her hands clumsily grasped at his clothes. She wasn't much help, but soon they were both naked, their bodies desperately close.

He felt cool to the touch. His lips closed on hers and they kissed eagerly. After all, it wasn't like she was going to make him sick.

She felt his tumescent sex pressed against her belly. She spread her legs in anticipation.

Rick cupped one of her breasts as he entered her.

Both of them let out a satisfied moan as he sank all the way into her.

His hand began to massage her breast and he kissed her, right behind the ear.

"No, Rick," she said. "Don't worry about me. . . . Pump that cock inside me. Cum all over me . . . I just want to feel you close to me."

Slowly, yet gently, he worked up a steady rhythm.

Their bodies pressed together. His cock made a sucking sound as he pulled out, until only the tip was still inside her.

She lost track of how long Rick was with her. He would move in and out of her for several minutes, and then he would stop, as if he were bringing himself just to the edge of orgasm, then pull back just before he came.

Shelley reveled in the closeness she felt to Rick. Her arms closed around him. It felt so good to be wanted. Needed. And to feel that for someone again.

When he could not longer take it, he gave her one final thrust. They both gasped as Shelley felt his whole body shudder with pleasure.

Her insides were coated with his warmth. She arched her back so she could take as much of him inside as would fit.

Rick's orgasm seemed to go on forever.

Finally, he collapsed on top of her, his breathing ragged.

Their hearts pounded together. His weight pressed her breasts flat against her chest.

I could stay like this forever, she thought as they lay there together.

She drifted off to sleep with him inside her.

************************

When Shelley awoke, Rick was in bed next her. He was leaning back against a couple of pillows. His computer was on his lap and he had a couple of papers spread out around him. The TV was on, but the volume was down and the closed captioning on.

Shelley was under a mountain of covers, but wasn't hot. Her naked body was covered in sweat. Her head still hurt, but not as badly as the night before.

Rick looked over as she raised her head slightly. She brushed her hair out of her face.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." He smiled gently. "How are you feeling?"

"Like crap."

"I guess that's better than, 'like shit'." Rick set his papers and laptop on the nightstand next to the bed.

He leaned over, ignored her morning breath and gave her a proper wake up kiss. She smiled dreamily.

"Can I get you anything?" he asked.

"Just something to drink." Her throat was parched.

He reached across the nightstand and handed her a full glass of cold water. She downed it all.

Taking the glass from her, Rick set it down on the nightstand. He motioned for her to get up.

She had to lean on him for support, but she made it to the bathroom. Still naked, she went straight for the toilet and sat down. She half-expected him to leave, but he stood there expectantly.

Her bladder emptied and she let out a sigh of relief.

"You know," she said, "Most guys wouldn't stick around for that part."

"Yeah, well, Terri and I have been living together for over a year," he grimaced at the mention of his girlfriend. "I'm used to it."

"You're not one of those guys who thinks it's kinky to watch someone pee, are you?" she teased him.

"Let me think about that for a minute . . . Um . . . No."

Shelley smiled sardonically. She knew that his girlfriend and her boyfriend would come up several times over the course of the trip. "Speaking of Terri. You'll have to thank her for me."

"What for?"

"Making me sick."

Rick looked puzzled for a second. Then the recognition dawned on him. "Well, gawd-dayum. I hadn't even thought of that. I guess I should tell her she needs to go to the doctor."

"No, you shouldn't," Shelley replied quickly. At least part of her was thinking clearly.

"Why not?"

"How are you going to tell her you found out what she has?You aren't sick."

"Well, I'll—" he started, and then got very quiet. "You're right."

"Of course, I'm right; I'm a woman," Shelley managed to laugh. "Remember that. Now help me up."

Rick wrapped a bathrobe around her shoulders as she brushed the morning taste away and then led her back to the bed.

He started to lay her down, but she pulled him close and kissed him tenderly.

"What was that for?" he asked when she let him go.

"For being so good to me," Shelley replied. "You didn't have to, you know."

"It's my privilege, my lady." He may have been playing with her, but she couldn't think of anyone else she would rather have as her gallant knight in shining armour.

"Do you need anything to eat?" he asked.

Shelley shook her head. "I don't think I could keep anything down. I'm surprised I didn't taste dinner again last night."

"Are you going to be okay if I leave you alone?" he asked worriedly.

"I should be," she replied. She had forgotten that they were at a conference. Her boss was going to kill her if she missed a full day's worth of sessions. "What time is it? I should be getting dressed."

As she started to get up, Rick pushed her back down on to the bed.

"No," he said firmly. "You need to lay down and get back to sleep. You've already missed the first two sessions and you're in no condition to go anywhere. If I didn't have to lead an open forum, I'd stay with you all day."

I know you would, Shelley thought to herself, and that only made her appreciate him more.

Rick went into his room and threw a polo shirt on to go with his khakis. He ran a comb through his hair and put his shoes on.

Shelley watched him gather up his things, a soft, tender look on her face.

He came by one more time and kissed her gently.

"Call me if you need anything." He set her phone next to the bed. "I'll be back at lunch. Get some sleep."

When he kissed her again, she pulled him close and stuck her tongue down his throat. She might only be feeling about sixty-percent, but her desire for him was only heightened.

For a moment, she thought she wouldn't let him go, but he pulled back and walked to the door. He flashed her a quick smile then was gone.

Shelley closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Throughout the afternoon, Shelley faded in an out of consciousness. Rick came back to the room at lunch. He brought her some apple juice and two cups of soup. The chicken noodle wasn't quite like mom use to make, but it was close enough. They both took another round of amoxicillin and then she went back to sleep.

By the time he returned from the day's seminars, Shelley was awake and feeling much better. Her fever had broken and the throbbing in her head was mostly just a dull ache.

Rick came through the door looking ragged. He didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. When they finally got back to the Bellagio, Shelley had tossed and turned all night, so on top of being up at 1 in the morning with her at the doctor's, her restlessness had cost him some sleep, too.

Even though he had skipped out on two of the morning sessions, he had to go the others. He dropped his book bag by the door, then threw his wallet and keys on the desk next to his laptop.

He smiled weakly at her. "How are you doing?"

"Much better," Shelley replied. "Thanks to you. How do you feel?"

"I'll be fine. I just need to get off my feet for a minute."

"Wait! Don't sit down yet," Shelley said, scrambling out of the bed. She was still wrapped in the bathrobe and she dragged Rick into the bathroom.

"Honey, I—," he started.

"Shhh." She kissed him before he could say anything else. "It's my turn to take care of you."

Shelley let her robe fall to the floor. Then she went to the tub and started the hot water running. She was sure to be extra dramatic in bending over to give Rick a good long look at her shapely legs and round backside.

Once the tub started to fill, she turned and faced Rick. His gaze first went to the breasts that hung between them. Then he looked up and straight into her eyes.

She smiled at him. A warm smile she reserved for only her closest friends and family.

Her hands went to his belt buckle and soon his pants were on the floor. His boxers followed and so did his shirt.

Shelley took a moment to admire his handsome body. He was 27 years old and his metabolism was still going strong. He had a full, muscular frame that would one day sport a paunch around the waist and some flab, but for now, he was perfect. At least as far as Shelley was concerned.

After putting her hair up with a scrunchy, she stepped into the large jacuzzi tub and motioned for Rick to join her. She leaned back, and Rick sat in front of her. He leaned back, pressing his back against her chest.

The tub continued to fill with hot water as Shelley nibbled on Rick's ear and neck.

He just closed his eyes, savouring the feel of her lips on his skin.

She put her arms around him and held him tight.

Finally the tub was full. They were mostly submerged in the steaming hot water.

Rick had his head back against her shoulder. She kissed his cheek and he smiled slightly.

Reaching over, she pressed a button on the side of the tub. They both moaned with pleasure as the jets came on.

They stayed like that for the better part of an hour. Both just wanted to feel the touch of the other.

Every now and then, Shelley would plant a series of kisses across his shoulders or suck on the nape of his neck.

He would respond by caressing her leg, massaging her calves or rubbing the soles of her feet.

When their skin was shriveled up, they emerged from the tub and dried off.

Shelley hadn't felt that relaxed or content in months. She gave him a final, lingering kiss before she went back out to the bedroom, leaving Rick to clean up for dinner.

She headed for the armoire, but stopped in her tracks when she looked over at the phone. The voice mail light was on. The phone must have rang while they were in the tub.

Who would have been calling? There were three possibilities: her boss, her mom or her boyfriend.

She looked over at the clock it was 6:30. That meant 8:30 back home.

Her hands shaking, she followed the instructions on the card next to the phone and retrieved the voice mail.

"Hey, babe." It was Jared. "I haven't talked to you since you left and just wanted to see how you were likin' Vegas. Have you won me any money at the blackjack tables? Anyway, call me when you get this."

Shelley was torn. Sheknew she needed to call him. If she didn't, it would look like she was ignoring him.

"You have to call him," Rick said from the door. His voice was quiet. "I need to call home, too."

He retreated into his room and closed the adjoining doors.

Shelley dreaded what was next, but she knew she had to do it.

Flipping open her cell phone, she dialed her boyfriend's phone.

Voice mail, she thought,Please go to voice mail, please go— "Hello?"

"Hi, honey." She tried to muster as much excitement as she could. "What are you doing?"

"Trey, Jimbo and I are at McIntosh's. I think we're gonna go by Shaub's later for his poker game."

Bullshit, Shelley thought.You're on your way to a titty bar.

"I called a minute ago—"

"Yeah," she said. "I just got back from dinner."

"Isn't it kind of late for dinner?"

"No," she replied, trying not to sound defensive. "It's just 6:30 here."

"Oh, yeah," Jared said. "I had forgotten about that. What are you doing tonight?"

Shelley thought for a moment.Make up something good. Nothing too outlandish and something I can tell him about when I get home.

"I think I might catch a show," Shelley said. "The conference was giving out tickets to see Carrot Top and I met some girls here who said they were going."

She winced as soon as the words were out of her mouth.

"Carrot Top, really?" Jared sounded impressed. "That's one funny dude. You'll have to tell me about it when you get back. Listen, I've got to run. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, honey. Bye."

"Bye."

The phone flipped closed and Shelley let out a sigh of relief.

It would have been nice for him to at least seem like he missed me, she thought.

Shelley lay on the bed for a few minutes, then got up and got dressed. She put on a white t-shirt under a jumper that buttoned down the front, then dug through her bag for some heels.

After putting on a little makeup and pulling her hair back, she opened the adjoining door on her side. She started to push on Rick's door when she heard his voice. He sounded agitated.

". . . –we've been pretty busy . . . No, we were out pretty late last night . . . Well, maybe ifyou had called . . ."

Shelley knew she should pull back. This wasn't a conversation she needed to hear half of.

"No . . . No . . . Look, I really don't want to talk about this right now . . . If I'd called you last night after dinner it would have been 10:30 for you . . ."

She started to close the door.

"Yeah, that's it . . . Yeah, I met another woman and flew all the way out here just to be with her . . . and the three sessions I'm presenting are all an elaborate ruse . . ."

His voice was getting louder. He sounded more irritated than angry. Shelley couldn't make out her reply, but Rick's girlfriend sounded upset.

"It's okay," his voice softened a little. "Look, I'll make it up to you when I get back . . . Okay . . . Okay . . . Love you, too . . . Bye."

Shelley closed the door as quietly as she could. A part of her wanted to rush through the door, grab the phone out of his hands and tell the other woman to keep away from "her" man.

But she couldn't do that. What right did she have? Rick wasn't hers. If anyone had the right to be upset it was definitely Jared and Rick's girlfriend.

She went back into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror.

Physically, she was a changed woman. When she was with Rick, she wanted to look good for him. He made her feel sexy. She was more confident. She took the time to dress up. The twinkle was back in her eyes.

She hadn't felt that way about Jared in months.

Yet inside, she felt horrible. She knew what they were doing was wrong. She had known it since the minute she had talked her boss into sending her to this conference. Still she had gone through with it. Why?

There was a knock on the door. Rick called her name from the other room. She spritzed herself with some perfume, then went out to greet him.

"How'd it go?" she asked. It would be best if Rick didn't know she had heard half of his conversation.

"Okay," he shrugged. "You?"

Shelley didn't know what to say. "Alright, I guess. I don't think he even knows I'm gone."

Rick gave her a comforting smile and then reached out and took her hand. "Are you hungry?"

"Not really."

"Are you feeling okay?"

She sighed. Her headache was gone, but she still felt kind ofblah. "I'm about 80% right now. Did you have plans?"

Rick shrugged. "Well . . . sorta. I thought we'd get something over at the Mesa Grill and then go downtown."

"The Mesa Grill? Isn't that Bobby Flay's place?"

"Sure is. I've heard it's very good."

Shelley smiled at her lover. She reached out and took his arm. "Let's go."

"If you're not up to it . . ."

"I'll be fine, Rick," she said and gave him a brief kiss.

They went downstairs and got in a waiting limo. Whoever Rick's friend was, he sure had plenty of favours to spare.

Dinner was fabulous, even if Shelley didn't eat much. Both she and Rick were quiet all night. It was as if their calls home had reminded them of what they had left behind and that they were both cheating on the very people they supposedly loved.

Shelley tried to push that little nagging voice out of her head, but it dragged her down all night.

After dinner, they went downtown to see Fremont Street. They picked up some ice cream and walked around. They talked idly. Both seemed content to avoid the elephant in the room.

The ride back to the Bellagio was quiet. Shelley held Rick's hand in hers. Hearing part of his call made her jealous and envious at the same time. She remembered the promise he had made to his girlfriend and didn't want to let him go.

As they pulled up to the main entrance, Shelley pulled Rick to her. She placed his hands on her breasts. Her nipples sprang to life. Rick's breaths became short and she rammed her tongue down his throat.

"I've got something for you," she said, a sultry tone in her voice.

Rick started to reply, but Shelley pulled away just as the driver opened the door. The look of frustration on his face was priceless. She blew him a kiss, then stepped out of the car.

On the way back up to the room, she made sure to stand up extra straight for Rick, just so her breasts would stick out for him.

His eyes devoured her on the crowded elevator. Ten floors never seemed to take so long.

She knew there was nothing she could do about his girlfriend. As much as she desired Rick, there was no way they could seriously pursue a relationship. Both had careers in their hometowns, which were separated by 600 miles.

This was a fling for her. It was uncharacteristic, but Shelley realised that there was no way she could move for him or that he could move for her. Plus, after four days of passion and romance, what would he really be like after six months? After a year? Three years?

The things she found attractive and charming now would probably become grating and annoying.

This is for the best, she said to herself. Still, even if she couldn't have Rick beyond the next two days, she was determined to make him miss her. And she was sure going to enjoy him for the short time they had left.

As soon as they stepped through the door to her room, Rick was all over her.

She brought his mouth to hers. For just an instant, all of his attention was focused on her lips. Looking into his deep blue eyes, she saw the desire smoldering there, just barely contained.

Then his hands were all over her body. Squeezing. Caressing. Pulling at her clothes.

His normal control was gone, replaced by lust.

Soon, Rick was naked, his clothes left along a path from the door. Shelley's panties were somewhere, probably near the door.

Her jumper was still on, but just barely. She had shed the white t-shirt and bra she had on under it.

It hung loosely from her shoulders, her magnificent breasts spilling out of the unbuttoned front.

Rick's hands were all over her. It was as if he couldn't decide what he wanted to touch most.

Their bodies pressed desperately together, Rick was trying to head for the bed, but Shelley guided them towards the over-stuffed chair next to the window.

HLD
HLD
2,972 Followers
1...345678