What Happens in Vegas...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria lifted her head from Toni's wet pussy and moaned. "Oh shit! I'm cumming again! Oh my god!"

Toni reached down and pulled Maria's face back to her pussy, and I felt Maria's ass start to squeeze my cock again.

It only took a couple of seconds before I felt my balls start to surge, and I slammed my cock deep into Maria's ass.

"Oh yes!" I bellowed as I felt my cock explode it's load deep into Maria's ass. "Oh damn! Yes!"

That felt so good, with Maria's ass spasming around my cock, and the sounds from Toni reaching her orgasm vibrating up through Maria's body, that I started to shake.

My body continued to buck and shake as I shot the last of my load into Maria, and I held tight to her body.

Finally, after a few seconds, Maria collapsed on top of Toni, and I collapsed on top of Maria. I slid my softening cock from Maria's ass and rolled over, and Toni and Maria wrapped their arms around each other.

After a few minutes, just before we all passed out from the combination of exhaustion and pleasure, I heard Maria ask, "When does Toni get to have you in her ass?"