What Happens in Vegas....

Story Info
Two men get to share a stranger's wife.
7.8k words
4.16
110.3k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is one of those stories where only the names of the innocent have been changed to protect the depravity of our actions. Oh what a night… Please feel free to comment or send e-malt, and I hope it pleases you as much as it did us.

“What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!”

Jim hollered this loud and proud as the two of us drove our way to Las Vegas, the City of Sin. Fresh from college, Jim and I were on our way to see the third in our little band of Musketeers, Jeff, get married. The three of us met during our freshman year at the University of Colorado, eventually sharing a three bedroom apartment and four years of our lives together, including graduation. And now one of us was finally getting married. Jenny was her name and with Jeff, Jim and I (my name is Joshua), she supplied one more “J’ in the lineage of our extended family. We three guys had more than our share of fun over the years, with Jim and I remaining roommates, and one was finally settling in.

“I still can’t believe Jeff is getting married,” I stated.

“Yeah, but he’s been with Jen in Vegas for two years now, so it’s not that surprising. Besides, she’s got a hell of an ass,” Jim shot back.

Jim was right about that. We both laughed as we shared the time we were still all roommates and we came home to the loud screaming of Jen in the throes of a great pounding by Jeff in his bedroom. Jim and I were drunk and horny from getting teased without any success towards getting laid at the local bar when we stumbled in and heard “fuck me with that massive cock!” and other guttural pleasures from Jeff’s sweet suburban girl.

Jim and I closed the front door, giggling like thirteen-year-olds who just found a porno mag, and snuck down the hall towards Jeff’s bedroom. His door was slightly ajar and we peeked in. What a sight! Jenny was on top of Jeff with her back towards us. Her tanned skin was moist with excitement causing her long blonde hair to gather in sections of sweaty strands, all of them pointing towards the most amazing, tiny, round ass I had ever seen. The smooth white outline of a thong bathing suit from many days in the sun guided my eyes further down to where her ass cheeks were clenching and unclenching as she ground herself back and forth on what looked to be about six inches of really thick cock.

After several minutes of this, I looked over to Jim who’s face looked like what mine must have. His mouth was open and his eyes were heavy with lust. He turned towards me and we both caught ourselves and laughed as we looked down and saw we were both unconsciously rubbing our own crotches. Just then, Jen screamed loudly. We both turned back and saw Jen shivering from her orgasm, her ass clenched tight. Jeff responded in the only way possible, he thrust himself up as high as he could and unloaded his cum deep inside her. With his toes curled tight, Jeff grunted twice more, spurting his seed deep, then let out a long breath as Jen finally unclenched her pussy and laid down onto his chest. As she did, his cum drained from her pussy and dripped down his quickly softening cock. I couldn’t take my eyes off that thick white stuff and the couple of soaked curly hairs surround her pussy lips. I had never been one for creampies, but I wanted nothing more than to plunge my cock deep in her pussy and feel that liquid warmth.

Jim moaned and I looked back to see his crotch was soaked from cumming in his pants.

“What the fuck?” Jen screamed.

Busted. I turned back to see Jen pulling covers over herself as Jeff stumbled out of bed, his soft cock glistened and flopped around, sending a string of cum towards the floor. She was pissed, but as Jeff came to the door he saw Jim’s wet crotch, then looked back to me and winked with a smile as he closed the door. Jim and I laughed hysterically and headed to our respective bedrooms.

We continued to laugh as we drove into the parking lot for the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. We checked into the self parking, then got our room keys at the front desk. As always, the Mandalay was packed with gamblers and visitors of all sorts, and my crotch was responding to the short skirts and cleavage on display around every corner. It had been six months since my girlfriend and I had broken up, and my left hand had been my only date since. The drive had taken longer than we expected, so we only had time to toss our things into our room and a quick shower before heading back down to the wedding rehearsal dinner.

We got there just in time. Jen looked great as always, her hair still long and those big baby blues sparkling towards her soon-to-be-husband. Jeff, with his dark hair and equally dark complexion looked good as well. Hugs and introductions went all around. Jim and I were a bit disappointed by the lack of decent looking single women, but we still flirted to help pass the time. One lady in particular caught my eye. She was about forty, with short dark hair, very small breasts, and a round butt that was perfectly complimented by the short skirt she wore. Her name was Michelle and she looked a little aged by the desert weather, but also had the twinkle in her eye that made me think there was some interest. Unfortunately, her husband stood by her most of the time so I figured there was no chance of anything from her. His name was Tom, and he stood about six feet with a healthy two hundred pounds to his frame, to my one-seventy, long blonde-haired surfer build.

Being merely ushers to the event, Jim and I finished the rehearsal and skipped out early on the dinner, preferring to take in a strip club and see some flesh before the next day’s festivities. We stopped in the first one and dropped a couple hundred bucks on some lap dances, then headed off to a bar to get some drinks and hopefully a date or two. A couple hours later, with no success at the bar, we decided to stop into another strip club for one last round before heading back to the hotel.

The place was hopping with people and strippers of all shapes and sizes. Jim chose a stunning blonde with massive fake breasts for his lap dance, while I chose a slim brunette with natural handfuls for mine. Jim and I were led to the upstairs area, dropped our money on the table and let the ladies do their job for the next three songs. In the middle of the second song, the brunette was bent over in front of me, with her thong pulled tight and letting me gaze at her stunning ass when I looked over her and saw none other than Michelle enjoying a lap dance from a slender blonde with large breasts. Her husband Tom was sitting nearby watching the two girls enjoy each other. The stripper was facing Michelle and on her lap. Michelle’s hands were lightly rubbing up and down the strippers thighs as they ground their crotches together. Every couple of movements, the stripper would press her breasts towards Michelle’s face and I could see that Michelle was in pure lust.

The stripper got up and turned around to give Michelle a close-up of her ass just as mine lowered her ass towards my crotch. Michelle happened to look up at that moment and we caught each others eyes. There was a moment of embarrassment , but then she licked the palm of her hand and gave the stripper a hard slap. This prompted the girl to angrily stand up and face her, but Tom just tossed another round of twenties on the table and everything was immediately fine.

Unfortunately the song ended then and I was out of money. The girl who gave me the lap dance immediately lost interest and left. Jim’s lap dance had already grabbed his money and was walking away, leaving him to mumble incoherently in his drunken state. I grabbed Jim and we headed out. I told Jim about Michelle being in the bar, but he didn’t see her because he was paying too much attention to the butt in front of him, like I should have been doing. In the hotel room, I wanted to masturbate, but with Jim in the bed nearby, I had to toss and turn without tossing what was turning in me.

The next day was the usual frenzy of activity that a wedding brings about. The morning full of pictures, the afternoon ceremony on the patio of the Mandalay with plenty of tears and happiness, then a brief break, until finally the party began just after sundown.

The cocktails were flowing freely and pretty soon Jim and I were sloshed and dancing with every grandma and single woman that wanted to. Jim, with his Latin blood and matching looks, did perform a spicy little salsa number with a gorgeous Japanese woman, but other than that, we just enjoyed our drinks and the happiness the couple deserved.

Exhausted after a few upbeat songs, the mood settled with a slow number and I headed to the bar. I ordered a rum and coke, and while waiting for it to be served, felt a hand running along my arm. I turned and saw Michelle standing next to me. Up close, she was definitely a little beaten by the weather, but the dress she wore showed her body to be even more amazing than I had previously thought. The dress was one piece, black, with little straps over her shoulders. The plunging neckline revealed she was wearing no bra, and the slit up the side showed perfectly smooth lean legs, ending with an ass that was tight and round.

“Nice arms. I figured you worked out the way you were holding onto that woman on the dance floor,” she said.

“Is this where I say, ‘I’m here to pump you up’,” I replied in my worst Arnold impression.

She laughed loudly, almost too loudly. Her swaying manner mixed with the smell of alcohol on her breath was a strong combination on my senses. I looked around for Tom when she stepped in closer.

“Would you like to pump me?” she whispered. Then she touched her hand on my arm again, giving it a squeeze as she did so.

Shocked and not sure if I was hearing correctly, my drink arrived just in the nick of time. Unfortunately, so did Jim.

“Hey buddy, did you see that sweet little number?” he muttered, half drunk himself.

He was standing on the other side of Michelle, and leaning in, smiled.

“Well, hello there. Weren’t you the mystery women in the club last night that Josh was talking about?”

“I was enjoying what a man can’t give,” she teased.

She moved a little closer to me, with her hip snug against my crotch. Jim leaned in closer, his crotch against her other hip.

“There are things a man can’t give, but maybe two can take care of you,” he teased back.

“Or possibly three?” she huskily whispered. By now, her hip was definitely rubbing against my growing crotch, and Jim’s as well. I looked down her neckline and caught a glimpse of her rock hard nipples and wanted nothing more than to put my hands on her itty bitties, but was panicked that her husband Tom would come flying up in a rage at any moment. Jim was starting to rub her belly and things were heating up uncontrollably when she finally broke the moment and stepped out from between us and started walking away. Jim and I stood there for a moment, smiling to each other at yet another strike out for the weekend, when Michelle stopped and looked over her shoulder at us coyly.

“Are you coming?” she asked.

“What about Tom?” I asked back.

“He’s already at the elevators waiting for us.”

Jim and I looked at each other once more, then with a shrug of our shoulders, followed Michelle out towards the elevators. Actually, all three of us were more stumbling than walking, but we made it just the same. At the elevator, Tom was standing there with a big smile on his face. Michelle walked up to him and gave him a deep kiss.

Breaking free, she turned toward us and said to Tom, “I hope you don’t mind, but these two boys would like to join us upstairs for a drink.”

Tom smiled and told us he was more than happy for us to join them. On the way up the elevator, Tom did a great job of helping us with our discomfort by explaining that after twenty years of being together and two kids, they found that they enjoyed bringing others into their bedroom to spice up their sex lives. Michelle had stated that she always wanted to try three men, having been in several threesomes in the past, and she hoped that Jim and I wouldn’t mind joining them.

Drunk as we were, we nodded as politely as we could and entered their room. They had a one bedroom suite on the upper floors with a great view of The Strip. Tom went to the minibar and came back with a round of drinks. The four of us stood in the living room and toasted the evening to come. We all chugged our drinks, then Michelle turned on the radio and turned down the lights so that we only had the lights of the city streaming in, which were more than enough to see everything perfectly. She told Jim and I to move the coffee table to the side and sit down on the couch, which we did while Tom served us all with another round of drinks. Then she did a slow dance in Tom’s arms in front of both of us, sucking on Tom’s fingers as she did so. She was licking and sucking as if his fingers were tiny cocks, making eye contact with Jim and I on each suck. I don’t know what Jim was going through, but my cock was rock hard and about to explode.

Tom moved the straps of her dress off her shoulders, then Michelle got on her knees and crawled towards Jim. She turned and asked Jim to lower the zipper. He did as he was told, pausing to kiss her lightly on the shoulder. Michelle then crawled back towards Tom and undid his pants. He got naked and stood before Michelle’s kneeling body. His cock was semi-hard, but looked to be about eight inches and pretty thick, much bigger than me.

He turned to us and said, “Tonight is going to be a lot of fun, but there are a couple rules we need you to follow.”

Michelle stood up, leaving the dress on the floor. She was completely naked, and shaved smooth. One of her hands reached up and played with her nipples while the other grabbed on to Tom’s cock, slowly stroking it, as he gave us our instructions.

“First, there will be no kissing on the lips. My wife and I are in love already, what she needs is a thorough fucking. And second, you will wear condoms,” Tom pointed to the nightstand on each side of the couch where several condoms lay, “whenever you enter her pussy, understand?”

Jim and I nodded our understanding. With that, they both smiled, then Michelle said, “What are you boys waiting for? Get naked so I can see what I’m going to be fucking.”

Jim and I couldn’t get out of our clothes fast enough. I stood up and stumbled out of my pants and started falling when Tom caught me and stopped me from hitting the floor. We all got a chuckle out of that one as I sat back down. Jim and I were fit from several years of biking and rock climbing, and Michelle seemed to approve of my seven inches and Jim’s six, both rock hard.

Michelle leaned over and gave each of our cocks a tug in each hand which almost sent me over the edge, then turned back to Tom, lowered to her knees, and in one swallow, took him completely in her mouth and down her throat. I had never seen someone do that before and felt my cock tighten to the bursting limit. I kept my hands away from myself, not wanting to touch my cock for fear of cumming and noticed that Jim was slowly stroking to the scene before us. Michelle worked Tom in and out of her mouth a couple more times until he became hard enough that he was pointing towards the ceiling.

He then pointed to us and said to Michelle, “Time to share.”

She crawled sexily towards us. Kneeling up, she put a hand on each of our cocks and started stroking us in unison.

“Uh-oh, looks like Josh here is about to cum too quickly,” she purred.

I was doing my best to hold it in, but the pre-cum was leaking everywhere and I was only moments away from spurting everywhere.

“He’s young Michelle, I think you’ll be able to get him going again with no problem,” Tom replied.

“Is that so.” She took her hand from Jim’s cock and placed it on my balls, massaging them as she did. Then she stuck her tongue out and slowly licked up the shaft from the base to the tip, then backed away, allowing a string of pre-cum to dangle in the air. The string broke and attached to her chin as I grew faint.

“If I let you cum, will you be able to get hard for me when I need you?” she asked.

“Yes.”

Another lick, “Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“Then what do you want me to do?” she whispered huskily.

I looked towards Tom who encouraged me to be as nasty as I wanted.

“I want you to wrap your lips around my cock and let me cum,” I blurted out.

Without hesitation, she did just as she was told and I came in thick streams into that warm inviting mouth. She didn’t swallow any of the cum, letting it shoot into her mouth, then dribble down my cock as she worked it into the shaft with her hands. She kept her lips and tongue moving until I was completely drained, then with a loud smack of her lips, sat back up and moved over to Jim. Jim had much better control than I did as he leaned back into the sofa and watched her perform her oral talents on his member. Tom motioned for me to stand up so he could sit down and enjoy her oral talents as well.

I stood there for a moment, watching the back of her head moving down and around Jim’s cock, then over to Tom and back again. How Jim was holding back the stream of cum, I’ll never know. My eyes traveled from Michelle’s bouncing head to the slight arch in her back as she remained kneeled over in doggie position. I had a perfect view of that ass, only this time it was without the dress on it. She had tight cheeks and was slightly spread, showing a completely hairless pussy, with perfect unfolded lips, and what looked to be a very tight pucker above it.

She stopped her sucking for a moment, and looking back towards me said, “I could use a little attention there,” before continuing with her back and forth sucking between the two cocks in front of her. Her ass waved once, and taking my cue, I got down on my knees, placing a hand on each cheek, spread her slightly, then leaned forward and slowly buried my tongue to the hilt in her pussy. Michelle moaned on Jim’s cock as she arched her back more to give me greater access. She smelled clean, and tasted as if she had freshly washed.

I licked up and down, pausing every now and then to rub my fingers on her clit while tongue fucking her. Tom had begun to pinch and play with her nipples and before long, her body began to shudder with her first orgasm of the evening. She moved her mouth off Jim’s cock at the same time, just as he began to spray thick streams of cum into the air and into her hair while she squealed and convulsed.

Tom then stood up and asked me to move aside. He grabbed at the base of his cock and without hesitation, drove himself deep inside her pussy with one stroke. He wasn’t wearing a rubber, but then again, he was her husband. Michelle gasped at the penetration, prompting Tom to lean forward with his hands and push her face into Jim’s balls.

“You’re not done taking care of our guests, now be a good cumslut and lick these two clean,” he ordered.

I watched him for a moment as he drove himself in and out of her moist pussy with long deep strokes, while pushing her head forward and continuing to encourage her licking of Jim’s balls and cock. I got up and sat down next to him and waited for my turn.

Michelle opened wide and I felt the warmth of her mouth as she swallowed my entire cock. Jim sat there with a smile on his face, his semi-erect cock glistening from her saliva, drinking his rum and idly watching Michelle move back and forth on my shaft with Tom pushing himself deep into her pussy. Her mouth was amazing and it only took a few minutes before I was rock hard. She moved her tongue to my balls while stroking the shaft with her hand when Tom started picking up the pace, really slamming it home.

Tom was getting nastier as he rammed her faster and faster, calling her a “cum slut” and his “gangbang queen” to which she responded by pushing back with each stroke and telling how much she loved the taste of our cum mixing in her mouth. She started to really squeeze my cock to the point of being painful as she rode another orgasm, which in turn sent Tom over the edge. He grabbed her hips with both of his hands and pushed himself deep into her pussy with one last stroke, holding her there and shaking with each spurt he buried deep inside her. Michelle’s body continued to shiver until her hand stopped squeezing my cock and she started to relax.