What Happens in Vegas...

Story Info
A reunion twenty years in the waiting.
4.2k words
4.62
18.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-two hours straight travelling was not the best preparation to see you again for the first time in over twenty years.

My flight to Phoenix changed last minute to Las Vegas with a following connecting some sixteen hours later onto my required destination. The airline had offered apologies and provided some meager compensation for the inconvenience for the disruption but for me it gave a perfect opportunity to see Jen again after far too many years.

The last time we had met was over twenty years ago while we were both in high school, at that time three and a half thousand miles separated us as you went to school on Long Island and I was in the UK. It was an exchange programme that brought us together and unfortunately it was my stupidity that prevented us from doing what we both thought would happen.

But that was a long time ago and as the saying goes time heals. We got in contact again about 3 months prior to the trip through facebook of all things, friend of a friend and all that and we started chatting regularly.

I discovered that Jen had moved from Long Island and was working as a teacher on the outskirts of Las Vegas, I was due to visit Phoenix for work and had considered how we could get together for a coffee. Although it seemed a little excessive to do an eight hour each way trip for a cuppa even if it was very good. So I had doubts if we would actually manage it this time around.

So when the airline announced the stay over in Las Vegas I was quietly very pleased and immediately got in contact to see if Jen was free.

Jen had to shuffle a few things but the chance of catching up after all these years seemed too good an opportunity to miss. She noted the flight details and offered to collect me from the airport, which I instantly agreed too.

In hindsight I thought that was probably a mistake, as the airline was providing a hotel room I should have gone there first to at least shower and change, but at 7.30pm local time the aircraft landed at McCarran slightly ahead of schedule and there was no time to change any plans.

With immigration and baggage collection it took another hour and a half to get out of the airport. As soon as I could I sent a quick text to say I was in the arrivals lounge having stored my main bag and now just had an overnight bag with a change of clothes and some toiletries in it to travel lighter.

Jen's text came back almost instantly telling me to go to the closed information kiosk and she would meet me there.

Looking around the arrivals lounge the information kiosk was about twenty yards away on my right, with four people standing near it. I ruled out two immediately, one bloke and one old lady but there were two other possibilities. As it turned out neither of them were Jen as the group of four walked away as I got close. Turning around I started scanning the lounge for her and to see if I would even recognize Jen after all this time.

A movement caught my eye and I saw her bounding over in a half contained run with a huge smile on across her face. As she got close Jen leapt at me like she had done many years ago when I met her off of her flight and planted a huge kiss on my lips. It didn't take much encouragement to wrap my arms around her and return the kiss with a longing that I thought had long since evaporated.

Jen was almost exactly how I remembered, a different hairstyle but other than that the years seemed to have had very little effect. Just over five foot tall, a great body and hair that was now just below your shoulders. She also smelt great, which just made me think how bad I must smell after a day of sitting in cars and planes. Yet it didn't seem to bother her one bit as she kissed me long and hard again.

Eventually breaking the clinch Jen took my hand and ask if I would like to get something to eat or maybe freshen up first.

I choose the second option and she nodded telling me her apartment was about ten minutes away and I can grab a shower there, walking me out of the terminal into the early evening heat and humidity of Las Vegas.

Her car was parked in the short wait area close to the terminal exit so it only took a minute to walk to it and be on our way. Jen drove a light blue ford, in the UK it would have been considered a large family car but on the American roads it was one of the smaller vehicles.

As she drove we made some small talk, double checking when my flight out was and offered me a list of things we could do in and around Vegas if I was interested. Because of tiredness I was probably a little more honest than I expected and just replied that I wanted to see as much of her as I could. My mind instantly wondering if she took that to mean time with her or Jen being naked.

From the fact Jen went quiet and blushed I guess she might have had similar thoughts but didn't actually respond to it, instead offering up a few ideas including a couple of touristy type things and an option to see a great band that she knew was playing later in a local bar.

First things first though I needed a shower I said the car pulled onto a driveway of a very nice looking house.

Jen was renting a lovely two bedroom house in a new development outside of Vegas, it was close enough to make going to town quick and easy and far enough away to not have the hassle associated with big city living. Best of both worlds really.

The house, as most are in this part of the world, was air conditioned and the cool air immediately brought a shiver as I walked in from the still stifling heat of the street. Bag in hand Jen showed me straight upstairs to the bathroom pointing out the walk in shower and told me to make myself at home, turning to leave telling me she would go and get me a fresh towel. Planting another quick kiss on my lips as she skipped off and I was left alone in the bathroom.

I stripped out of my shirt and trousers, I preferred to travel in smart clothes rather than jeans as the chances of an upgrade were always better if you were presentable rather than scruffy. Folding the trousers but balling the shirt up, before fishing out my wash kit from my bag. Shirt and underwear got stuffed into the side pocket of the bag and now naked I turned on the water for the shower.

The walk-in shower was huge with a glass wall separating it from the rest of the bathroom, the glass clear from just above waist height and opaque below that. As a shower goes this was the equivalent of stepping under a heated Niagara Falls. A huge shower head raining water down directly from above. It was bliss, the hot water exactly what was needed after almost a straight day of travelling.

There was a knock on the door and Jen asked if I wanted a beer. Before I could actually answer she was in the bathroom holding towels and two beers anyway. I'm not a particularly shy person but I did a quick double check of the relative height of the frosted glass and my waist to see if I was on full display or just my top half and decided I probably had my modesty intact. Jen sat on the toilet while we chatted and I proceeded to apply shampoo and get lathered up.

There was a clink of beer bottles as the soap suds ran over my face, my eyes screwed shut to avoid getting soap in them until I washed the suds fully away. When I had rinsed and opened my eyes again Jen had moved. The beer bottled clinked again behind me and Jen stood naked at the edge of the walk-in with a beer in each hand.

Well I didn't want you drinking alone she said extending an arm and offering me a beer. Could this shower get any better I thought as she took a long pull on the bottle and moved towards me and under the cascading water.

Jen looked fantastic, the last time I had spent any real time with her was years ago when we were both teenagers, looking at her now naked and dripping wet I wouldn't have aged her more than five years older but I suddenly felt as if I had aged by about fifty years instead of the twenty three or so years that had actually passed. I couldn't help myself from staring as she began smoothing her wet hair back.

I took a big drink from my own beer, partially to stop me from blurting something stupid out and partially to buy me a few seconds while Jen continued to play with her hair.

With her shoes off Jen was almost a foot shorter than me but there was so much to try to instantly take in. We were inches apart under the shower, Jen had finished with her hair and had done a 180 degree turn so her back was to me which enabled her to take another pull of beer. Looking around the shower I placed my bottle on the first available ledge to free up my hands.

My arms circled around Jen's waist as I pressed myself against her back, her head tilting back and resting against my shoulder. Already my cock was beginning to rise and twitch having been pressed against her firm wet ass. I craned my neck and planted a wet kiss on Jen's lips as she wriggled her ass against me obviously having felt the twitches from behind. The kiss went on and on, my arms still around her waist, Jen's hand over mine and her other still holding her beer. Slowly Jen moved her free hand dragging mine with it up to her breast. Pressing my palm firmly against her soft breast and squeezing. I didn't need any further encouragement and I continued playing with her tit as her hand moved away. My other hand moved down resting just above her pussy. Jen's hips were still slowly moving as she rubbed her ass against my now hard and erect cock. As a teenager I had dreamed of getting my hands on Jen like this but other than a brief rushed fumble we had never managed to be together. As my fingers slipped down towards her pussy I thought about the time I had done this to her before and how badly that had all turned out - 23 years of not talking, but we weren't kids anymore and this somehow seemed so right.

My fingers brushed against Jen's skin, drifting between her legs. Fingers curling and stroking her pussy up and down. Gently feeling for the opening before slipping my finger inside Jen's pussy. Jen sighed heavily as my finger pressed inside her, her hips now stilled as a second finger pushed into her and the pair began a rhythmic assault of her womanhood.

Our kiss had broken when my fingers entered Jen and my other hand moved up from her breasts to her neck, stroking her softly from under her chin to her breasts and back again. Jen's free hand had curled around my thigh while her other still holding her beer was brought up to her chest.

I took the beer bottle out of her hands taking a sip and then passing the beer directly from my mouth to hers in a kiss, half of it dribbling down Jens cheek before being washed away by the shower water. Another sip and this time she took the full beer transfer. Jen twisted another 180 degrees so we were back face to face, my hand slipping from her pussy as she moved. Jen's hands were free now and she took my cock in both hands slowly wanking me up and down, pressing her breasts against my chest.

I needed to get rid of the beer bottle and get full use of both hands so crouched down depositing the now empty bottle on the shower floor. Jen had let go of my cock as I moved but my head was now pressed between Jen's breasts my mouth opening and latching onto one of her engorged nipples nipping it lightly with my teeth.

Jen squealed briefly but I was already standing up again, lifting her up and against me as I stood. As I lifted Jen it was a fluid motion that she wrapped her arms around my neck and parted her legs, curling them around my thighs before I lowered her towards my eagerly waiting cock. I felt myself contact her skin and nestle at the entrance to her pussy before slowly lowering her down onto me.

The contact was exquisite, Jen was tight and wet, gravity helping lower her fully onto me as every last millimeter I had pressed inside her pussy. I leaned Jen back against the wall, the cold hard tiles a shock against her skin after the hot water from the shower, but the shock was brief and forgotten as I began to move inside her. Very slowly I began rolling my hips while I supported Jen's weight, managing to withdraw my cock partially before pressing it back fully inside her. After having waited over twenty years to fuck Jen I wanted it to be as sensual as possible, if only to make up for my previous mistakes.

Jen uncurled one leg and planted her foot against the glass shower screen now half supporting her own weight and allowing me more freedom in my movements. I was still pressed firmly against Jen, her breasts pressing against the course hair on my chest, our lips locked together as only my hips moved and my cock speared between Jen's legs. I was moving quicker now and could feel Jen bouncing off the wall each time my cock thrust into her. My increase in pace also increasing how hard I drove myself forward. Jen stifled a moan either from pleasure or from another bash against the wall but she wasn't stopping me or trying to change what was happening as again and again I thrust and she moaned.

I opted for a change, worried that I was going to hurt Jen and that in the heat of the moment she was just going with it despite being bruised. I lowered her leg and spun her around, bending her forwards slightly making her put her hands against the wall. Her ass glistened from the cascading water and I couldn't help but give it a playful slap as I stood between her legs. Jen shuddered as my hand hit her wet butt but her moan was nothing but pleasure. I did it again and she moaned once more. From behind I eased myself back inside her pussy, slowly filling her as I moved forward until my hips touched her ass.

Jen was braced against the wall with both hands, her feet spread wide apart and I was holding firmly onto her hips, the combination allowed me to build up to a fast, hard rhythm very quickly. Slamming hard into Jen from behind while she cushioned the impacted using her arms as shock absorbers against the wall. Jen's tits swung freely as we fucked, her upper body bent forwards and her tits bouncing with each thrust. Occasionally Jen would drop a hand to squeeze one of her breasts but only for a moment as the fucking didn't cease or slow and I steadily pounded her cunt.

I slipped a hand around her hips, fingers seeking out her pussy and ultimately her clit as I continued to take her from behind. A moan signaled my fingers had found their target but I wasn't sure how l long I was going to last and if I could make Jen cum before I did.

The answer was no. I could feel my balls begin to twitch and knew I had a few seconds before I erupted. I told Jen I was going to cum and she immediately moved. My cock was out of her pussy and she spun around taking me in her hand. Jen pumped my cock hard and fast, my groan and a string of white cum erupting and splashing onto Jen's belly, she carried on pumping aiming my cock higher and a second string of cum spat out landing just below her breasts, a third and fourth weaker eruptions back on her belly and thigh respectively as Jen slowed but carried on softly moving my cock in her hands.

She leaned in and kissed me, none of the passion in her kisses having dissipated, her tongue driving into my mouth and flicking at my own. We kissed for several minutes before Jen rinsed herself off under the water and killed the shower. Jen grabbed a couple of towels half wrapping one around herself and throwing the other to me before walking out of the bathroom trailing her hand behind her so I would follow in her wake.

She didn't go far, heading into the room directly opposite the bathroom and climbing onto her large bed. Jen had her towel wrapped loosely around her, as I had done with it around my waist. But as she flopped onto the bed the towel unraveled and a naked Jen was once again presented before me.

I don't know if Jen was calculating or just lucky but I wasn't ready for round two just yet however that wasn't going to stop me from playing. Reaching the bed I softly run my hands along Jen's legs stopping at her thighs and smoothing my fingers from her inner thighs back to her calves. I repeated this a number of times each time easing her legs slightly further apart and teasing my fingers higher up her inner thighs until Jen had her legs spread wide and my fingertips just brushed against her pussy.

At that point rather than pushing a couple of fingers inside her which she was desperate to receive I began planting kisses up her legs, alternating from one leg to the other, starting at her ankle, then her calf, then behind her knee. Each kiss had fingers teasing the skin just beyond it. Lower thigh, mid-thigh, upper thigh. Jen was already breathing heavily and her hands had moved to cover her breasts, her nipples plucked and squeezed by her own fingers.

A kiss on her inner upper thigh, my stubbly cheek brushing against her lips caused a gasp. A kiss on the other thigh and I deliberately graze my stubble gently over her lips again. Jen raising her hips to increase the contact against her sensitive pussy. My hand now resting on her belly pushes her back down against the bed and I repeat my kisses, kissing ever closer and around her pussy.

Jen arched again as my teeth nipped lightly on her lips, my hand pushing her back down against the bed once more, signalling I was in charge and that she should take what was coming. Kisses now being replaced with an inquisitive tongue and nipping teeth to keep Jen guessing what would happen next.

What did happen was inevitable though and between Jen's spread legs and my tongue running up and down over lips, my tongue slipped inside her and softly teased her sensitive pussy. Jen was dripping wet, her skin was still damp from the shower but her pussy was completely different and my tongue flicking at her hole did nothing to reverse the dampness she was generating. Her taste was indescribable, musky and sweet like nothing else in the world you could ever eat. My tongue now lapping ferociously at her pussy as her hips once again bucked under a wave of pleasurable sensations.

By the time my tongue worked its way up to Jen's clit she was already on the brink of her orgasm, her breathing ragged amidst her loud moaning. My tongue flicked her clit I pushed a fingertip inside her, just enough to open her up. Her clit pushed her over the edge as Jen screamed with pleasure as my mouth engulfed her pleasure bud and she bucked and jerked her hips under me as the waves of her orgasm exploded from her core. I carried on sucking her clit while she writhed, my finger moving deeper inside her as she came. Her internal muscles squeezing against my finger, contracting and releasing as the ripples of her release continued to wash through her.

A man's orgasm lasts for about ten seconds or so, but women seem capable of so much more, still sucking on Jen's clit and now finger fucking her tight pussy Jen's orgasm continued for thirty or maybe forty seconds before she stopped thrashing around on the bed and lay there mewing like a happy cat.

Finally breaking my connection with her pussy I looked up to see the look of sheer bliss and contentment on her face, her hands still firmly covering her breasts but I could see she had her fingers clamped around her nipples as she fought to bring her breathing back under control.

Eating Jen's pussy had bought me the time I needed and a small tug of my towel unraveled it to let it fall quietly to the floor. I moved up and over Jen while she was still basking in the post orgasmic glow, my cock once again hard and ready. With Jen still spread wide below me she was just to inviting not to push my cock between her moist lips. Slowly I eased my cock inside her, watching myself disappear as I pushed deeper and deeper until our bodies pressed together at the groin.

I could still feel her pussy clenching and releasing as I began to slide in and out of Jen's hole, my body upright and hands on her legs forcing her knees wider as I got into a rhythm moving my hips and driving my cock deep into Jen.

12