What Happens in Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
Threesome continues.
1.9k words
3.72
24.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert rolled off of my wife and his cock slid from her ravished cunt like a huge black snake sliding from its lair. My wife, Rene, had a twinkle in her eyes and a broad smile plastered on her face.

I got to my feet and came alongside of her in the bed. Rene was now between her two lovers and was certainly enjoying the feeling of his onslaught. I kissed her deeply and she could tell that this experience was far from over. She now had to deal with a very excited and motivated husband, determined to show her that he was equal to the performance of their new friend.

My hands slide down to her cum soaked pussy. The feeling of his seed mixed with my wife's excited me again. As our tongues wrestled each other, passions created by the recent event along with years of being best friends and lovers kick started our passions anew. It was like our first time all over again. The excitement of seeing your wife being pleasured by someone other than you causes a certain animalistic desire to out perform the competing male. This leads you to the excitement I was feeling now.

I was determined to give her my best effort. Soon I felt her hand on my swollen cock and this just caused a more passionate attack by her primary lover. Her clit was swollen almost twice as large as normal and she began to moan into my mouth and squirm under my experienced hands. No one was more familiar with what caused her pleasure than me. I was now using this knowledge to offset the huge cock that had just pleasured my adorable wife.

I slid several fingers into her cum drenched pussy and tried to get most of my hand in her. I had seen the birth of our children through this opening and I knew what it could accommodate. The stretching of her pussy heightened her pleasure. Her clit was extremely slick from her cum and his. This made stimulating her clit extremely easy.

It was no time and she began cumming all over again. I knew what this meant. She would want to be fucked again. I rolled her onto her stomach and I straddled her hips. She, knowing what I was about to do, raised her ass up so that my penetration into her love nest would be made easier. My cock quickly found its mark and slid easily inside of her. Because of her previous fucking, sliding into her deeply was easy. I was basically in to the hilt in one thrust. The feeling of her cum drenched pussy was such a glorious feeling. Her pussy was hot, very wet and welcoming to me. I leaned forward and laid on top of her. She sat up on her elbows and this gave me a beautiful view of her ample tits. I leaned my head down and began to kiss and lick her ears and neck. We began our primal dance of love with each other. We quickly forgot our friend as we became one physically and emotionally. Now I was reaching deeply into her inner sanctum. My tongue pleasured her topically while my cock pleasured her nether regions.

As we continued I could feel the walls of her pussy beginning to swell from the trauma caused by our impassioned attacks. After a period of time Rene decided she needed relief from the building tension caused by my stimulations and she moved her hand to her own clit.

"Oh, my God, it's so swollen. Ummmm, that's it baby, give it to me." she said.

I now doubled my efforts and tried to thrust my cock up through her throat.

"mmmmmmm, oh,...ugh...oh, I'm cccuuummmmiiinnnnngggggg!!!!!

With this she began her famous bucking bronco where she slides her pussy up and down my shaft and all I have to do is stop and enjoy her stimulations. We have learned that I can concentrate on my own orgasm while she does the last bit of work. That way I'm not distracted from my own pleasures by having to continue to pump in and out of her.

Soon I growled like an angry bear and began to shoot my cum into my mate where it could compete with our friend's sperm in their attempt to fertilize and create life in the womb of my loving wife. Thankfully, her child bearing days are over as she was "fixed" so she could no longer bear children. Her pussy was now reserved for pleasure activities only.

I kissed her deeply and she rolled onto her back.

I looked up at Robert and he was smiling broadly.

"Man, I want to thank you guys for choosing me! That was awesome."

I said, "Which part?"

He shook his head and said, "Both."

"You are one lucky man. To have a woman like her, dude!" exclaimed Robert.

I laughed and kissed her. She was again smiling.

Rene said, "I'm pretty lucky myself. How many men would do this for their wives?"

Robert agreed.

Rene got up and excused herself to go tidy up in the bathroom.

Robert and I talked about how wonderful Rene was and he asked how often did we do this sort of thing. I told him that we were usually pretty secretive at home but we decided to get out of our comfort zone here in Vegas and "Go for it!"

He smiled and said he really enjoyed it.

Soon Rene was back with something to drink. We all sat and laid in bed recovering from this inaugural love-match.

Soon Robert began to ask her what she enjoyed him doing to her. She told him that she loved having his huge cock in her mouth and tasting his juices. She told him how much she enjoyed kissing his mouth and feeling that cock inside of her. She said she loved being filled so deeply. She remarked that she enjoyed the girth of his manhood too.

As she heaped praises on him, his cock began to spring back to life. She noticed instantly and made sure she looked him in the eye as she spoke of his praises.

Robert then put his hand behind her neck and pulled her mouth to his. He began to kiss her deeply and passionately. His ebony hands began to roam and explore the features of my wife's body. I watched initially but soon got involved too. As he was kissing her and rubbing her swollen love button, I began to suck on her tits.

As the two of us began to kiss, suck and fondle her in an attempt to maximize her pleasure we both became extremely aroused and hard. This time around we would not be so fast to reach orgasms and this meant she was in for one hell of an experience.

Robert pulled our vixen down onto the bed and we both leap to her like piranhas attacking some unfortunate in the water. Robert continued his oral simulations as his tongue made love to her mouth and kissed and nibbled on her ears and neck while I sucked and gently nibbled on her erect nipples.

Her moans of approval spurred us on and excited us tremendously. Roberts long fingers were up inside her while I rubbed and stimulated her clit.

With all of this her body was in overdrive. She was moaning and groaning as her body writhed under our hands and mouths. Her hands were busy stroking and caressing our cocks. All were now enflamed with passion and desire.

Robert was the first to pull her face to his engorged cock so that she could suck his dick again. She hungrily opened her mouth and accepted his offering. Her cheeks sunk in and her lips stretched taught as his thick massive cock slid into her mouth. The contrast of her pale white skin with this massive ebony blood engorged cock was mesmerizing. She climbed to her knees to better reach him. She turned to face us so that we could all see what she was doing.

I continued to rub her swollen clit but her attention was now on pleasuring our new friend and her new lover and not on what I was doing. It wasn't long before his juices were mixing with her saliva and making for quite a sloppy blow job. The sloppier it got, the more excited she got. She began to increase her tempo knowing that his next orgasm wasn't going to come as easily as his previous ones. The mixture of their juices were all over her lips, his cock and her hands.

In an attempt to prolong this; I pulled her from Robert and moved her to my cock. She immediately complied and began orally pleasuring and stimulating me. The feel of her hot, wet mouth and her busy tongue imparted great pleasure to me as well.

I began to feel the tension of another orgasm build in my loins. Suddenly Robert pulled her from her current task and said: "Woe, baby, what about me? You haven't finished what you started over here!". With that he pulled her back to him and she hungrily took his cock back in her mouth.

She was in heaven. Two swollen cocks demanding her attention with two horny studs wanting to maximize her pleasure and wanting to fuck her to the brink of unconsciousness. What more could her body ask for?

"That's it, suck that cock, baby." Robert said. "You like sucking my dick?"

All I could hear was a muffled um hum because her mouth was so full of his meat. His ebony cock glistened from the mixture of his juices and her saliva. Her hands worked up and down the shaft milking him of his offerings. His hands were in twined in her hair and his hips thruster up to meet her hungry mouth. They were now in rhythm and working together to make him cum again.

"Hey, don't forget about me," I said.

She reluctantly stopped her oral urging to reciprocate her services to me. Her head bobbed up and down as she pleasured my cock. I opened my eyes and saw Robert's hands sliding, caressing and stimulating my wife. She moaned her approval and swallowed my cock deeper down her throat. I could see her mouth fill with my meat and I could hear her struggling to breath.

Suddenly Robert grabbed her from me and shoved his cock into her mouth.

She never missed a stroke and swallowed him as if it had been me. I could hear his breathing become more erratic and I could tell he was ready to unload into her mouth. Suddenly his body began to spasm and jerk. I saw her mouth fill and his seed began to escape her and run down his shaft.

He growled like a lion and fell back into the bed spent.

I was now very close to finishing too and gave her no time to clean up the mess she had made.

I quickly grabbed her and pulled her to my cock. Her hot mouth felt like a furnace. Her tongue swabbed the head of my cock expertly and drove me ever closer to dropping my load of spunk into her mouth.

Suddenly I felt the orgasm build in my loins and it began to rise up through my loins and exploded into her mouth. She gulped and gulped as fast as she could. As the spasms began to subside my dick began to wilt and she continued to clean me up.

She then turned to Robert and did the same for him.

With this we all dozed off.