What Happens in Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife and husband finally discuss the possible consequences.
1.4k words
3.04
43.1k
19

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to find myself curled up to Lori's back with my right hand grasping one of her big breasts. We had been spooning like this every night that I had been home rather than out of town on my incessant business trips during the two weeks since our return from the convention in Vegas. As a result of the previous night's homecoming lovemaking, the hem of Lori's matronly, cotton nightgown was still hiked up to her waist so that my partially erect penis was nestled between her naked butt cheeks. I then realized that my pajama bottoms were still tangled around my ankles.

As I lay there cuddled up to my no longer faithful wife, my eyes were drawn once again to her nightstand where she kept her CycleBeads. I had silently watched last night as she performed her nightly ritual. Although I had said nothing, I had been acutely aware of the implications as she slid the marker ring past the last of the brown beads. It had been more than thirty-two days since she began her last menstruation.

In spite of the position of my penis, I was not tempted by the possibility of anal sex. Lori had been the one who had suggested that we experiment with that once taboo perversion. She had explained that she had wanted to offer a pleasure to her husband that would remain reserved only for marriage. I had been grateful, but neither of us had really enjoyed it very much.

As my penis swelled to its full but unspectacular glory, I shifted position, thrusting my pelvis forward so that it could seek Lori's true sex. Unfortunately; the glans was barely able to penetrate her labia. The sensation was exquisite. More importantly, the fact that my wife was still asleep tempted me with the prospect of finally inseminating her. Unfortunately; my efforts to get my penis deep enough into her vagina so that such an involuntary insemination would not be totally futile roused her.

Lori giggled coquettishly in response to my timid thrusting before frustrating my efforts by rolling over to face me. Both of us had morning breath but this didn't stop us from sharing a deep kiss. "I see that you have finally recuperated from last night," she teased. I was shamed by the reminder that my recently inflamed desire for my wife had not fully compensated for my waning virility.

My wife resisted my efforts to coax her onto her back so that I could mount her properly. The pajama bottoms that hobbled me gave her an unfair advantage in our wrestling match. Realizing that resistance was futile, I complied with her obvious intention to kiss her way down my chest then my pudgy belly to my penis.

The increasingly familiar sensation of Lori's mouth enveloping my penis was exquisite. The knowledge that she no longer expected me to restrain myself only enhanced the pleasure. She would even encourage me to ejaculate in her mouth. However; some primal instinct provoked my resentment. By encouraging me to once again waste my seed in her mouth, she would deny me another opportunity to inseminate her.

In spite of my resentment, I could not restrain myself. After that first tryst in Vegas, Lori had honed her skills as a fellatrix, but I suspect not only with me. I hadn't questioned her about what she was doing during those remaining days that I was preoccupied with seminars and tours. Given the fact that Leroy had left Vegas on Thursday morning and I had seen her on the arm of some other Negro stud, I had been convinced that my wife had become truly promiscuous. Her evolving repertoire of techniques had convinced me that she was practicing the art of fellatio with her paramours.

I hadn't even questioned my wife or objected when she trysted so blatantly with one of the company execs from the main office. She had been dancing and flirting with him during the final party. He had finally ushered her away from the banquet room and to the elevators which undoubtedly led to his room. I had been shamed by the realization that everyone had noticed and had made the same, logical deduction that I had. It had been well after dawn when she finally joined me in my room. The semen that had soaked her pubic hair and was still seeping from her vagina had finally answered the sixty-four-thousand dollar question.

When my penis was spent, Lori shifted position so that she was kneeling over my head with her sex pressed wantonly against my face. She had always cherished my eagerness to pleasure her orally, but she had never been so assertive until that convention in Vegas. She had been particularly insistent that final morning when she had returned to me after spending the night with one of the executives. The experience of pleasuring my wife orally when her sex was so obviously saturated with another man's semen had been intensely humiliating yet strangely arousing. This time the aroma and flavor was subtly different. Unlike the executive, I had restrained myself.

When my wife was satiated, she laid beside me again. The sensation of my revived penis seeking her sex once again revealed my desire to her. She rolled over onto her back and spread her thighs, offering herself to me. I eagerly mounted her.

As I began to gently thrust into Lori, shifting position in an attempt to stimulate her clitoris and gee spot, she whispered the dreaded words. "Don't worry about me. Just enjoy yourself." I would once again fail to bring my wife to orgasm with my penis.

While Lori's admonition was humiliating, it was also liberating. I made no effort to delay my orgasm to prolong her pleasure. As my climax became evident, I realized that she had for the first time in months, not admonished me to restrain myself. While she had not actually granted me permission to not restrain myself, I eagerly exploited her presumed consent.

As I made that last, final thrust, my wife sensed my intention. "No! You shouldn't cum in me!" She remained silent when she realized that her protest was to late. My once faithful wife laid there impassively as I finally reasserted my husbandly prerogatives by inseminating her.

As I lingered between Lori's thighs with my already softening penis still inside her, she glanced at her CycleBeads. "I guess that I'm late enough in my cycle that there isn't much risk that you'll get me pregnant," she said with resignation. She still exerted a gentle but relentless pressure on my shoulders to encourage me to get off of her.

As my penis became flaccid, it withdrew of it's own accord so I reluctantly rolled off of my wife. My meager deposit immediately began to seep from between her labia. We both noticed that my semen was tinged with crimson. "Your menstruating, finally."

"Yes," my wife replied. Although her relief was evident, she was not entirely happy.

"You're disappointed, aren't you," I asked rather than accused.

"Are you angry with me," Lori asked plaintively.

"No," I assured her then kissed her tenderly to reassure her. "I'm just surprised. You've been so adamant that our third child should be our last. You've even been nagging me about getting a vasectomy." I paused, contemplating the other question that had been torturing me since the convention in Vegas. Did I really want to know the answer? I asked the fateful question in spite of my uncertainty. "Were you trying to get pregnant?"

My wife hesitated, obviously uncertain. "No. I wasn't really trying to get pregnant, but I wasn't being careful to not get pregnant. I actually did warn Leroy that I was unprotected, but I guess that I really didn't ask him explicitly to restrain himself either. When I felt his semen surging into my womb for the first time, the realization that I was flirting with the risk of an extramarital pregnancy provoked another, incredibly, intense orgasm. I made no effort to be careful after that, except with you."

"I guess that you were feeling the need to breed, but not with your husband?"

"Does that anger you?"

"No," I said hesitantly. "It is humiliating to hear you say that, but I'm not angry."

"What would you have done if I had been pregnant? Would you have divorced me or tried to coerce me into having an abortion?"

"No! Of course not," I assured my wife. I kissed her again to in an effort to convince her.

"What would we have told our family or friends?"

"We could have made up some story about a mix up at the sperm bank, or we could have told people some version of the truth if you had wanted to."

"You love me enough to suffer that humiliation?"

"Yes! I do."