What Happens in Vegas... Ch. 03

Story Info
The next day.
978 words
4.05
21.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Teresa got up and threw some clothes on to go to the lobby to grab breakfast. She said she would see if Rob & Meg wanted to go to. A couple minutes later, there was a knock at the door. I was betting she forgot her keycard, so I jumped up and went to the door. I was going to shock her, so I didn't put anything on.

I opened the door and was the "shockee" instead of the "shocker". It was Meg, in her robe, at the door. Her eyes were wide open, her mouth opened. She pushed me back, closed the door, dropped to her knees and inhaled my soft tool. It did not take long for her to induce a full erection. I glanced down seeing her robe was untied and that she had nothing underneath.

As I slid the robe off her shoulders she stopped for a moment, "Teresa and Rob went to breakfast and I wanted to thank you again for last night, and to make sure it wasn't a dream."

While she was talking, I let my hands feel her breast, playing with her nipples, and bringing them together to slide my cock between them. Up to her chin then back down.

"Mmmmmm...that feels good, Rob doesn't do that," as Meg lowered her head to lick the head when the crown peaked out.

"Well, maybe we can have another quick lesson before Rob & Teresa get back." We went to the bed, I lay down, "today we will study math, let's see what the number 69 means." I said with a wink. Meg came over and slowly lowered her wet pussy down to my lips letting me taste her again today. I teased around those lower lips, making her moan, wanting to hurry. I suddenly took my tongue to full depth in her, surprising her. While I consumed that sweet taste again, she bent over to complete the 6 with the 9. Meg played with the balls while she licked the precum off the head, then taking it in completely. She learned well last night.

She stopped and turned around, "I need you in me again. I need to make sure it was real." With that, Meg lowered herself onto my hard shaft. She was so wet I could slide right in. She was still tight, riding me slow and steady. I desired to taste those nipples that were fully aroused (about ¾"). I sat up and my tongue played with breasts, nibbling, licking the underside and all around the areola resisting the temptation to suckle those nipples. Well, as you guessed, resistance was futile; I suddenly attacked a nipple with a full hard suck, pulling it with the suction. She gasped at the surprise then a long moan.

I lay back, raising my hips to penetrate deeper into Meg's cavern, shifting left and right to explore all corners of her. "Oh yes, yesssssssss, it feels so good, I haven't felt this before." I truly believed that while they may have 3 kids, Meg & Rob never explored the joys of sex.

It was then the door opened up, Teresa had come back after breakfast. Uh-oh.

"Sis, it's not his fault. I had to make sure last night was not just a dream. It was so good, so new to me. Want to share?"

Teresa had a look on her face that is hard to describe - pissed about the first impression, but excited to be a part of it.

"Well, I did start this didn't I?" With that Teresa quickly shed her clothes and climbed up on the bed. "Baby, you get your fantasy today. You get to have 2 girls at once. You better take care of both of us," she said with a big smirk on her face. She straddled my face while Meg was riding my cock.

She was right on that, this was a fantasy I had shared with her. After all what guy wouldn't?

Teresa was surprisingly wet for just getting there. My tongue was giving her the treatment that drives her crazy, teasing her from her clit to the pussy lips, barely penetrating her. She couldn't take it any more and thrust onto my face, my tongue shooting deep into that sweetness. I raised one hand up to have my thumb play with her clit while giving her my tongue to maximum capacity. "Oh yessssssssssss"

While this was going on, Meg was riding my cock slow and steady. I took my other hand down to her pussy and had my finger play with her clit too. She let out a hard moan, "yes, yes, what are you doing, don't quit, ohhhhhhhh, I'm not going to last very long."

With that I started to flex my hips to give it to Meg hard and fast, my finger playing faster with her clit. Somehow at the same time, I was able to tongue Teresa harder while my thumb teased her clit faster as well. They both were gasping, crying to make them cum. First it was Meg who let out a yip, then clamped her pussy on my cock, milking it hard. "Ohh YESSSSSSSS" as she shook. This triggered Teresa who barked and shivered on top of my face. With a dream come true, I let go of my load, having it shoot deep into Meg's tunnel.

We all relaxed, got unraveled, and laid there for a moment. The two girls were together licking the mix of Meg's and my juices off my tool, while I had a hand playing with each of their wet spots.

It was Teresa who spoke up first, "Oh that was great, hey Sis, Rob is down at the games, so let's trade places and continue this lesson."

No one argued about that. It was a fantasy cum true.