What Happens on Vacation...?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers

Mary and I remained motionless and quiet for a moment. Neither of us seemed to know what we were supposed to do next. Mary had never been unfaithful, so I had obviously never witnessed what I just did. In a concerned tone, Mary asked. "Are you mad?" I was in shock and also still full of alcohol, but not mad. "Come here." She begged.

I got up and stumbled over to the bed and lay down next to her. Once again, the scent of another man seemed to permeate my entire being. The scent was in the room, it was on the bed, it was on Mary, and it oozing out of her. She pulled my head towards her and forced her tongue into my mouth. She tasted different. In my mind, was an alternating vision of both Alex's cock and Anthony's cock sliding between Mary's soft red lips. Anthony didn't cum in Mary's mouth, but did Alex? I couldn't pull away. There was no way that I wanted Mary to feel my angst about what I imagined and what I watched.

"Please make love to me." Mary whispered. Her sexual appetite had to have been satisfied already. This seemed to be more about reassurance. I started to pull my swim trunks off. I realized that I was already hard, and wondered to myself how long I had been. It must have been some time because the inside material was literally covered in slimy pre-ejaculate. I threw the trunks on the floor and moved around between Mary's legs. She opened them wide as an invitation to and in expectation of me. My eyes were drawn between her thighs. The bed was soaked. Her thighs were soaked. Her pubic hairs were soaked. I watched liquefied remains of her lovemaking session with Anthony flow from her pussy and down onto the sheets below.

Tentatively, I placed my cock at the entrance of Mary's soaked pussy. Her body radiated heat. I pushed the head of my cock into her slimy opening. Our eyes became locked together as one. "Go easy." She whispered. "I'm really sore." I pushed forward and felt my cock slide into a molten wetness like I never felt before. Mary's eyes closed and she gasped. I slowly began moving my cock in and out of her incredibly loose vagina, as our lips once lock in a kiss. This wasn't the frenetic sexually charged scene I just witnessed. This was Mary and I making love as husband and wife. Between the mental and emotional beating I had inflicted on myself throughout the day, not to mention the alcohol, I didn't last long. Soon I was quietly depositing my own warm, yet impotent, semen into Mary.

We both lay there in the afterglow of a long hard day. The realization of her unprotected encounters with both guys suddenly fell on Mary. She, belatedly of course, was concerned that she might have become pregnant. I reassured her that whatever happened, we will deal with it. (Fortunately, we discovered later, she was not) I was full of questions. She told me that she had sucked off and swallowed Alex's load. (Really sweet tasting she added) Just like Anthony, Alex also fucked Mary and came inside her. What I didn't realize was that she had sucked Anthony off as well before I got to the room. No wonder he seemed to have so much stamina. He had already cum once. That meant the horny bastard was ready to cum in Mary for a third time before she sent him packing.

I mentioned to Mary that maybe she should consider going back on the pill. Mary reminded me that this was a one-time, vacation only, thing. That was until she realized that it was only Friday night and asked me with her sexiest little smile. "I wonder what Anthony and Alex will be doing tomorrow?"

licyou69
licyou69
1,069 Followers
12