What Happens TDY Stays TDY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers

She grinned and just said, "Do that again."

I pushed up and again she went with me, this time she disengaged. "Now fall on me again, full weight."

I did and again I speared her, to her obvious pleasure from her delightful cry. I did it as many times as I could until the mind was gone. There is only one word for what we did, we FUCKED! This wasn't tender making love; this was fucking at its animalistic best. We clawed at each other's backs as we took our pleasure from each other. There was no sharing, no concern for the other person. When we were done we were both exhausted, sweating like animals, and thoroughly sated!

I woke up sometime on Sunday morning. Eddie was lying against me, the points where our bodies touched were covered in sweat! The rest of me, while uncovered was grimy in ways that felt really weird. I felt bruised and used and as I laid there remembering what I could, I got turned on all over again! It was a terrific night. I could only remember about half of it, it got really wild later and past the need for cumming as many times as I could, I couldn't remember all the details. I got up and used the bathroom, carefully locking the door to the adjoining room to make sure no one could walk in on me. In the mirror looked like shit! I looked well fucked, dried sweat and cum on my chest, shoulder, and face. My pussy felt like it had been hammered and my ass, well the less said about my asshole the better. I'm not sure he fucked me there, or just tried to park his baseball bat in it. I stood there looking at myself in the mirror and thinking what a total slut I had been and I still loved it!

I sat down and peed quickly and even just cleaning myself up I could tell how hard he had pounded me. What was strange was how hot it was making me. You can picture me sitting on the toilet, two fingers wrapped in paper touching my tender pussy debating about masturbating because even after last night, I felt like I was twice as horny! I decided to give my overworked pussy a break and hopped in the shower. "Shit, my hair is going to freak out without my usual stuff!" After a minute I felt him open the curtain and join me.

The shower was everything we weren't last night. We were gentle and tender with each other. His cock looked as raw as my pussy felt, but it still tasted good once it had a good rinsing. It also rose in my mouth so I knew I hadn't broken anything. Once he was hard again he took me, gently this time, against the shower wall. I came twice before he came in me. It was a marvelous feeling to be made love with, but I wouldn't have changed last nights rut for anything!

After the shower we had coffee and snuggled in the other bed, the one that still had sheets that didn't look like an orgy had happened. We didn't make love again, but it was a good way to fully wake up and start the day!

That told the story of the week, the rest of the week he was there. After our respective classes we would meet in his room, fuck the hell out of each other. Wake up all tender and lovey the next morning, shower together and then go back to school. I really hated it when it was time for him to go. My roommate commented on my return to the room, but that's another story.

Before I headed to the airport, I saw Maggie one last time. We both were, well unsure was the best word for it. We shared an amazing week, but neither of us seemed to be inclined to make it more than what it was. We loved, we fucked, and we shared so much and then we agreeably parted company, her to another month of school and then back to Europe and her family. I was heading back to mine up in the Northwest and strangely enough, looking forward to it. What was strange also is that it all was so unlike how I normally pictured myself. I had lots of opportunities to cheat on my wife over the years, but never did anything until Maggie. Since then I haven't turned into some sort of player chasing other girls. I went back to being the family man I always seemed to think I was, with no regrets. But today when I think of Maggie I still get turned on. I know if she walked into the room right now we would fuck as hard as we possibly could, fall asleep out of sheer physical exhaustion, and wake up and gently make love. The only question I think I would have is could we just walk away from each other so easily again? Someday I would like to see her so I could know the answer to that question.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Author's note: No, the real story of 'Eddie' and 'Maggie' didn't happen exactly this way. After 'Eddie' told me this story I took it in the direction that I thought it should have gone. So please know that this is a work of fiction! 'Maggie' if you read this I think you should know that when he told me what had really happened, he did get a woody and even had to shift it in his pants. He just thought I wouldn't notice it since I am not into cock! So if you do read this, drop me a line if you want to see him. I have his email address! But I will require two things as payment. One is what you were really thinking back then and two -- a full report when you talk/see him again.

Brookell

Brookell
Brookell
551 Followers
12