What Happens Underground Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up her dress to pop it on the table beside us, it left us both in just our footwear as she climbed up onto my lap, and instinctively I took a hold of her toned waist. Putting on a show she flipped her long brunette hair back, arching back and pushing her tits out towards me as she reached down blindly and gripped my length, lining me up and then lowering herself down onto me as her knees rested on the table at either side of me.

"Mmmmm FUCK!! Oh shit... So fucking good... Fucking filling me up!!" Melissa exclaimed in delight as she eased herself down to almost the base of my shaft, deep enough for her liking at least and more than good enough for me as I similarly moaned out from being back in that awesome, tight and wet pussy. Again she gave me a lustful stare as if we'd been lovers for years rather than about a half hour, sexily running her tongue over her teeth as she took a hold of my shoulders, grinding her snatch down against my crotch as she hissed in delight.

"Ahhhhh!! Mmmmm!! Oh fuck yes!! Mmmmm!!" I could only moan out and watch as without any ceremony she started to ride my cock, not holding back either as she broke into a swift and steady rhythm to swiftly take my tool deep in and out of her needy box, already the smack of skin hitting skin ringing out when her rounded ass cheeks smack down into my thighs.

"Yeah!! Fucking ride it!! MMMM FUCK!! Oh shit... Fuck, that feels so fucking good..." I groaned as I had the perfect view of her as she bounced away on my dick, rapidly stuffing herself full with my cock as she only raised up a few inches to over the half-way point and then drove herself straight back to make us deeply moan. Add in the fact that I only had to glance down and see her breasts as they bounced from the forceful way she was fucking herself on my dick, and I had her pretty, moaning face just a nose away from mine, it all meant I had the damn best seat in the house right now.

"MMMM!! Oh FUCK!! Yessssss!! You love it!! You love... MMMM!! You love my tight fucking pussy, huh??" The stunning ring announcer was making more demands, even as it appeared she already had what she wanted in the form of my big, white cock impaling her snug, wet Latino pussy that remained pleasurably clapping all around my inches like this was the first time she'd ever taken a dick, but her perfectly timed and paced riding action on my member showed this was far from her first ride.

"AHHHHH... Say it!! Say it you... UHHHHH!! Big, white cocked mother fucker!! MMMM!!" Her fingers gripped into my shoulders, but the pleasure I was getting from that rapid bouncing pace as she raised and lowered her cock over my thick inches was more than enough to nullify that sting. With every bounce and every smack of her ass cheeks into my body her desire seemed to just grow and grown, but as we both continued to shameless moan, and as drops of sweat started to roll down our faces from how intense our fucking had been up until now, all I wanted was for her to keep on giving me the ride of my life just like she promised to do.

"Yeah!! MMMM!! I fucking love it!! God, your fucking pussy... MMMM!! Feels too fucking good on my dick..." I moaned out, finding my hands sliding up her sides as she came to a sudden stop on my dick, causing us both to groan before she once again skillfully rocked her shapely hips back and forth to grind her snatch against my rod to yet again show off her clear sexual experience. That response was certainly to her liking as she gave me another wide and sexy smile, suddenly dismounting me and slipping down between my legs.

"Awwwwww SHIIIIIT!! MMMM... Ahhhhhh FUCK!!" I groaned out as she took me back into her mouth and sucked on my cock with a round of deep and rather sloppy slurps, noisily working over my shaft with just her mouth but keeping her lips wrapped around my big cock as she went to town on me. Didn't look like she minded about the taste of her own pussy either, my dick glistening from her fluids all over my pole but were getting cleaned off by her blowing action, made all the more hotter by the now reoccurring theme of her gazing at me with desire in her smoking hot eyes.

"Mmmphhh!! Mmmm..." Melissa delivered another deep suck, seemingly remembering how much she gagged before when she tried to push down to far onto me, and she pulled off with a gasp and a smirk before she grabbed my thighs. "Fuck me! I don't care how, just stick this massive fucking cock back into me and fuck my brains out!!" She demanded before standing up and taking a long look over my dick.

"You want it? You'll fucking get it!" I swear I growled that out like some primal animal, and similarly going on just pure lust I grabbed a hold of her and damn near threw her down onto the table we'd been fucking against. The sexy ring announcer just grinned with glee as she propped herself up and assumed the position, sticking her fine Latina ass out and spreading her legs far apart for me, and it was an invitation I was not going to refuse as I stepped in and shoved my fat white dick one more time back into that heavenly pussy.

"OOOOOOOH FUCK!! YES JAY!! MMMMM!! Take me!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK MEEEEEEE!!" She wildly yelled out as I started to hammer away into her snatch from behind, holding her toned waist as I drove my dick back and forth into her box that was still as snug as ever, but now feeling dripping wet after all this intense and lustful fucking we've been engaged in for what feels like hours now. It didn't take long before I was ploughing in balls deep into her needy pussy, the slap of my body connecting against her stunning and curved frame ringing out to mix with our moans as I stuffed that wonderful snatch full with all of my fat inches.

"AHHHHH!! FUUUUUCKK!! OH MMMMMM... AHHHHH YESSSSSSS..." She shamelessly called out, surprising me by pushing herself back against my thrust to help me ram her deep, and give me another red hot visual treat of her lovely ass jiggling when it slapped backward into my waist.

"Awwwwww FUCK!! Mmmmm!! Yeah... You love this!! MMMMM..." I grunted, lifting a hand and using it to deliver a sharp spank to her booty which made her groan out and look back with another of those open mouthed, lost in desire looks on her gorgeous, sweat covered face. She looked a lifetime away from that professional and sexy looking ring announcer that she is for Lucha Underground, moaning and rocking back and forth against my pistioning motion as I hammered into the cock-craving Latina with every inch of my long, white dick.

"MMMMM!! Say it! Fucking say it Melissa!! AHHHHHH... Say you fucking love... UHHHHH!! My fucking cock!!" I honestly surprised myself with how filthy my talk was, but it was all thanks to how worked up the stunning brunette had gotten me as I continues to ram my man meat balls deep into her still pleasurably snug but now dripping wet so much that a little pool of her juices were collecting on the table I was fucking her over.

"MMMMM!! I FUCKING DO JAY!! I... AHHHHHH!! I LOVE GETTING FUCKED BY... MMMM!! YOUR BIG... FUCKING... WHITE... COCK MMMMM!!" The curvaceous beauty bent over in front of me managed to loudly moan out with such a lust-filled tone in her voice that it would fit right in to any major porn film, and speaking of fitting in my dick was staying stuffed into her wet and tight tunnel as I drove back and forth into her even as I had to rapidly draw in breath as keeping up this wild and intense pounding pace was wearing me out.

"UHHHH!! DON'T STOP!! I'M... OH GOD!! SO CLOSE!! MMMMM!! YEAH... YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" She almost whined out her cries of joy now, her head hanging down and her hair getting messy to say the least from the sweat that's running through her and similarly covering her gorgeous body, but still managing to push herself backwards to meet every one of my ramming thrusts into her snatch as I took her from behind.

Just as I was about to comment that I couldn't be far off from the end myself, the floodgates were opened as Melissa arched up away from the table and tossed her head back, sending her hair flying along with sweat as she unleashed a moan that I won't damn forget for the rest of my days. I groaned deeply myself as I felt first her snatch somehow getting tighter around my thickness as I thrust sharply and with force in and out of her, and then a rush of juices all across me length to confirm the fact the stunning Latino was cumming, and doing so hard, all over my big white dick. I could only clench me teeth, watching those butt cheeks shaking much like the rest of her as she moaned away and enjoyed no doubt an orgasm to remember, the sensations aided by the fact that I didn't stop pumping her from behind while she came.

"AHHHHHH!! MMMMMM FUCK... Holy shit!! MMMM..." I gasped as I let go of her waist, still giving her a couple of pumps in and out of her dripping wet folds but deliberately slowing the pace down along with the force I was putting behind them. I'd be lying if I said I did so to help her come back down to Earth, as it was just for my own benefit as I felt my dick throb inside of her snatch. Somehow I'd managed to not blow my load inside of her, and Hell, I'd managed to even outlast her and actually prove that this "white boy" could fuck, not that I really cared about that apparent challenge - I was over the fucking moon to have fucked one of the sexiest babes I'd ever come across.

"MMMM... Oh fuck!! Melissa... MMMM!! I'm gonna fucking cum soon!" I stated, wondering briefly how this could possibly end as I pulled out of her snatch, looking over first my dick to see all her juices dripping off of me, and then her pussy with her now looking less than fully tight like before lips that similarly had her love juices trickling down from them.

"Don't... Don't you fucking DARE even touch yourself!" Melissa said, unsteadily moving herself off from the table like her legs had suddenly turned to jelly after I'd rocked her world. She had a big and satisfied to say the very least smile on her sweat-coated face as she moved down to her knees in front of me and only gave me one of those dirty, lusty looks before she once again took my length into her oral hole.

"Mmmmphh!! Mmmm!! Mmmmppphhh!!" She immediately groaned around the dick she'd just cum all over and from the way she was swiftly bobbing her head up and down onto me as she held onto my waist she wanted all the spunk I had for her and left stood on the spot and moaning, I damn well wasn't going to object to her finishing me off like this! As I'd noticed before, she cared very little about how she was tasting and cleaning off her own pussy juices from off of my dick, maybe even being turned on by this from how she seemed to be moaning around my dick as she swiftly blew me, but she could just as easily be getting off on just the act of oral sex as she seemed to have done when this all started so long ago.

"AWWWWW SHIT!! AHHHHH FUCK!! OH MELISSA... MMMMM FUCK YEAH... UHHHHH..." I groaned her name out, and that in turn got her bobbing away even more forcefully back and forth along my length as I once again got to enjoy those full, made for sucking dick lips of her that wrapped perfectly around my thick pole. Even after having experienced what certainly looked like one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever had in her life, her naughty desires are making her still showcase all her sexual ability with another dose of expert sucking as she smoothly took my throbbing rod in and out of her soothing mouth.

"MMMM... OH SHIT!! MMMMM FUCK!! I'M GONNA BLOW MELISSA... AHHHHH... MMMMM..." I moaned again as my chest heaved for much needed air, watching her gorgeous face move down towards my crotch and then back away to repeat the motion as she showed that it's not just with ring announcing that she has a talent for using her mouth.

She certainly proved that to be completely true as I could only let out a long and loud moan as I started to cum inside of the mouth of Melissa Elizabeth Santos, making her eyes widen in surprise not from my release, but the large amount of jizz the first shot alone had sent into her. I was sure she smiled around my dick as she gripped my dick and started to pump my inches, opening her mouth and letting me see her collect my load as blast after creamy blast shot out and filled up her mouth with the odd tail end of a rope splashing onto her full lips. Like a true pro, she didn't stop stroking me off until the last, tiny drops dripped out of my slit, and it wasn't until she was satisfied that I was really spent that she let go of me and made sure I was watching as she pressed her lips together and with a single, filthy gulp swallowed down every bit of that massive load.

"Mmmmm!! Fucking tasty, for a white boy..." Melissa teased with a smirk as she moved up to stand up, letting out a sigh as she used a finger to wipe off the cum from her lips in order to suck them clean.

"Shit... You still on that trip?" I questioned even with a big smile on my face after without a doubt the best sex I've ever had. "I would have thought that I'd proved that, well, at least this white boy can fuck!" I pointed out.

She smirked, leaning back against the table we'd been fucking on and over. "You honestly think that's what this was about?" Santos teased as she reached over and grabbed her dress.

I shrugged my shoulders, since I didn't fucking care anymore. "Maybe? Maybe not? Maybe you just needed a good time, and I was the right guy at the right place."

"The right guy? You were more than just that Jay... You're good enough that anytime I need some fucking big dick filling me up, I'm going to come calling back here for a booty call." She grinned as she glanced briefly down at my dick before she started to get dressed again.

"Shit... I'm more than down with that!" I grinned. "Just give me some warning so I can clear a space on the table for us..."

"Fuck that! You'll be lucky I don't throw you onto the floor and take you there and then if I get worked up like this again!" She warns with another lustful look in her eyes, letting me get another look at her tits before she covers them up before blowing me a kiss as she strutted past and walked out of my work room with a big sway in her step.

As the door closed and I was left in just my sneakers with my clothes on the floor, I could only smile and chuckle at the unexpected but completely awesome series of events that had just happened. I take it all back, I think I'm going to love this job!

As it turned out, I did love that job, because as I said, that encounter was just one of many of the best nights of sex I had. Because as it turned out, there were plenty more gorgeous women around Lucha Underground who wanted some of my big cock...

* * *

12