What Happens Underground Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhh... MMMMM FUCK!! Oh fuck yes... Look at that fucking ass..." I marvelled as I stared down at that one of a kind backside that seemed built to be able to take some dick, my pumps now smooth and getting firmer and quicker as I attempted to give her and her juicy booty the sort of fucking they both deserve. She responded with a moan of her own, one hand now leaving the wall she was bending over against and going underneath her, and as her moan continued as I saw her arm rocking with a back and forth motion of her own it seemed clear she was once again rubbing her pussy while another sexual act was ongoing.

"MMMM!! Yes!! Fuck my ass!! Fuck me... AHHHHH... Fuck my ass like a real fucking man should!" The stunning dark haired Luchadora demanded, moaning as she took shots at her seemingly lacking both in the ring and in the bedroom boyfriend, but I was damn happy about that as it's led me to be deep inside of her snug to put it mildly back passage as I fucked her fat and sexy ass while she's bent over in front of me fingering herself, getting off on me banging that backside.

"AHHHHH... UHHHHHH!! Deeper!! Come on motherfucker!! MMMMM!! Harder into this fucking bitch's ass!!" She groaned her lusty, dirty demands while no doubt her fingers were briskly pumping in and out of her own wet snatch but I could neither see nor hear that motion going on underneath her, my gaze fixed onto those full butt cheeks and my shaft ploughing in and out of her asshole, and hearing just the sounds of our shameless moans of delight from this anal sex.

"Awwwwwww SHIT!! MMMM... Oh fuck!! Look at this... UHHHHH... Hot fucking ass!!" I moaned, feeling drops of sweat dripping down my face from the effort I was having to use in order to go in as deep and as hard as I could into that lovely and rounded backside, her back passage staying vice-like to grip my rod as I pushed in deep to almost go in to the hilt before pulling back to the half-way point and repeating the motion with a groan of desire.

"MMMM... Oh yeah... Feels so... AHHHHH MMMM... Fucking good!!" I was honestly surprising myself at being able to manage to last inside of this incredibly thick and tight booty but the feelings of pleasure I was getting from that same fine ass being pushed back against me from the babe bent over in front of me was fuel enough to keep on driving deep into that rump time and time again.

"FUCK!! Fuck fuck FUCK FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMM..." The former WWE Tough Enough contestant moaned out, her hand continuing to work over her starting to drip pussy, feeling her hand slightly bumping against my balls as I did my part and drove in deep into the ample, juice rump of the gorgeous female wrestler. It was only when I ripped my gaze away from those juicy, stunning ass cheeks to look over her sexy frame that I noticed her body was glistening with a layer of sweat, her own arousal and no doubt her fingering work having an effect on her.

"AHHHHH!! Oh shiiiiiiiiiit MMMMM!! FUCK... Keep... Keep FUCKING MY ASS MMMMMM!!" She yelled out her desire with another sharp gaze shot back at me even as a constant stream of moans escaped her, getting off on my fat and long white cock plunging in deep into her fantastic, thick Puerto Rican booty that looks and feels, from the still strong tightness all around my thrusting dick, made to be pounded like she's a anal expert porn star.

"AHHHHHH... Pull... Pull the fuck out!!" Vélez groaned out the order and naturally, to avoid any kind of pain coming my way from the badass Luchadora who could even now still wreck me if I pissed her off, I pulled out of that tight ass with a moan of my own. "Fucking lay down!! NOW!!" She snapped and obeying I rushed down to lay on my back on the locker room floor, my rock hard cock pointing straight up at the ceiling.

I didn't have to wait long before her intentions were clear as she mounted me in a squatting style, reaching down and taking my dick back up into her ass to make us both groan out in pleasure, that back passage still as snug as ever despite my previous pounding motion, and she didn't stop sinking down until those juicy butt cheeks touched my crotch. Going basically balls deep with just the first motion! How I didn't cum there and then I don't know but the self proclaimed biggest and baddest bitch in Lucha Underground was in control as she started to bounce on my dick as if she'd done this position and act every single day of her life.

"UHHHHH!! OH FUCK!! AHHHHHH... So... So fucking close MMMMMM!!" The dark haired beauty moaned out, one hand grabbing her own tits as she rode my cock with an impressive, smooth and quick pace, while her other hand perhaps unsurprisingly went right onto her slick snatch, starting to rather feverishly rub herself while she handled my dick in her tight and thick ass at the same time.

"MMMMMM... MMMM!! You'd fucking better make me cum!! AHHHHHH!! MOTHERFUCKER!! You FUCKING HEAR ME?!??" She near screamed the warning as her head tilted back, going wild with the motion as she raised her backside up to over the half-way mark on my length before dropping down sharply and lustfully onto my dick, the slap of skin meeting sweat-covered skin sounding out along with both of our moans as she commanded the pace with a new level of anal-loving intensity.

"AHHHHH... MMMMM SHIT!! Gonna... UHHHHH!! Fucking try!!" I could only grunt out and watch that stunning, perfectly curved Puerto Rican body bounce away swiftly and forcefully on my lengthy and fat white dick, her tits jiggling nicely in response to her sharp riding rhythm and her long hair even swaying while some strands stick of her pretty face from all the sweat that's dripping now off of her.

"UHHHHHH... MMMM FUCK!! OH SHIT... MMMMM... HOLY FUCK!!" Likewise I was feeling the effects of the wild, needy pace set by the former SHINE Wrestling Champion, my chest heaving for air and sweat coating me as I lay on the floor and watched on as the drop dead gorgeous and talented Luchadora on top of me gave me a ride of a lifetime with her juicy booty masterfully bouncing up and down onto my meaty shaft.

"MMMMM!! OH FUCK... MMMMM FUCK YES!! Almost!! FUCKING... AHHHHHH MMMM..." With every near balls deep bounce on my pole came another dirty and long moan, making her appear more like a desperate, anal-craving slut rather than the talented and gorgeous female wrestler she's known to be. Trapped underneath her and stuffed deep right up into her still very tight ass, I knew which one of those I preferred as I watched her expertly ride my cock with everything she had left, while I had to try and muster up anything I had in me to keep from blowing my load and keep this intense fucking going on for as long as she demanded it go on for.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMM YES!! YES YES AHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMM!!" Another almost scream coming from her, and it was then as a big lusty smile appeared on her face that Ivelisse Vélez started to cum over her own fingers, arching back but still moving her juicy ass up and down on my dick while she slid her fingers rapidly back and forth across her dripping wet pussy.

"AHHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM FUCK... Fuck yeah!! UHHHHH..." I groaned and watched on, seeing her fingers darting over her folds as her digits and the rest of her hand got further coated in her fluids, and all the while she continued to ride my cock with that amazing, thick ass which had somehow gotten even tighter around my rod as she came.

"UHHHHHH... OH FUCK... SHIT... Gonna... MMMMM... GONNA CUM SOON!!" I warned with a deep grunt, my dick throbbing now inside that super tight back passage that was still being moved forcefully but at an easing off pace now by the babe who was impaled on top of me, looking hotter than ever in her sweat-soaked state as looking like she'd finished off experiencing her sexual peak she pulled her dripping with fluids fingers away from her pussy.

"Mmmmm... MMMMM!! You... You deserve some kind of reward... I suppose..." Ivelisse groaned as she mercifully lifted herself all the way up and off of my pulsating cock to leave me gasping, and wondering what kind of reward could come after being so deep in the hottest, thickest and tightest ass I was ever likely to experience in my life?

"Up! Stand the fuck up!" She snapped at me, and as I'd done all the way through this fucking session I followed her orders and got to my feet, my dick ready to explode at any moment. I watched as she moved across the room, picked up her black shorts, and approached me, turning around and again bending over in front of me as she stepped into her bottoms. "Do it! Cum all over this bitch's hot fucking ass!!" She ordered, and gripping my dick I instantly obeyed.

"AHHHHHH... MMMMMM!! Oooooooooooh SHHHHIIIIIITTT MMMMM..." Only a couple of frantic pumps of my hand were needed to set things off, my spunk blasting out from my throbbing, thick and long white cock as I coated her juicy, Puerto Rican ass with my load, making her groan when the warm streams of jizz landed across both of her cheeks.

"MMMMM... AHHHHH FUCK... MMMMM... Fuck yeah..." I moaned as I stroked myself, plastering the same magnificent backside that I had been fucking and had bouncing away on my member, leaving my cum starting to drip off of those full, rounded cheeks by the time I had dispensed my sizeable load onto both of her read cheeks. It was only as my cock was going limp that the reason for her stepping into her shorts became clear as she pulled them all the way up, covering up that now cum-covered butt and making herself groan as no doubt the inside of those tight bottoms were smearing my jizz all over her cheeks.

"Mmmmm... Fuck, that feels good..." Vélez stated as she turned around to face me, giving me a look over with a slight smirk on her sweat-covered face. "We're done here. Get dressed, and get the fuck out of here!" She snapped her order, moving herself to grab her top.

Thinking better of arguing against her command, and still worn out after all that wild sex and my own orgasm, I hastily put my T-shirt back on and hauled my boxers and jeans back on. For whatever reason, I also found it necessary to pocket the bottle of lubricant from off the floor as well - something I would be glad for much, much later. But that's for another story.

Approaching the door out, I was grabbed by the wrist, turned around, and pushed against it by both hands as Ivelisse smirked sexily at me. "You listen well, and fuck even better... I might just let you get a piece of this again... Or if you screw it up... I might make you do what Son of Havok will be doing, and making you clean off every inch of my with your tongue... Starting with my ass..." She stated, making it further clear why she'd put on her bottoms so quickly after I'd cum over her backside. That poor masked bastard was in for it, and not in a good way.

In the next moment I was shoved out of the room and back into the hallway, the door slammed shut behind me. Taking a second to catch my breath, my bearings, and checking if I hadn't just imagined all of that, I wiped sweat off my forehead and headed off back to try and remember what the Hell I was supposed to have been doing in the first place before I had been fucking the thickest and best ass of my life.

To cut a long story short, whatever I had been doing couldn't have been that important as no one seemed to notice, or care, that I had vanished for about an hour and a half. I think someone commented that I needed a better antiperspirant from how I sweating and stinking, but otherwise there was no issue as far as my job was concerned. So some awesome sex and still getting paid. Win and fucking win, right?

As it happened, I didn't end up hooking up with Ivelisse too often after that encounter. She started hooking up with a tall guy called Angelico or something who seemingly kept that fine juicy ass more than stuffed full. Lucky bastard.

Then again, Ivelisse would be just the second babe around Lucha Underground that I got to fuck. The third? Well, like I mentioned before, that's for another time and another story...

* * *

12