What Happens with Husbands

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you, Peter. I do want you. Too bad you're married and taken. Damn it!"

I flopped back down on the bed in frustration.

"Yeah, they always say the good ones are taken or gay, huh?"

I sighed. "Yeah, I guess." I sipped my drink and looked him dead in the eye. "Are you sure you don't want to have sex with me?"

He laughed nervously. "Maybe another place, another time, if we weren't at someone else's house where there were people walking through it, but no, I can't. I've worked too hard all these years to maintain what I have and I can't give in just for one night of passion."

"Please, Peter? Come on! I just want to help you out. You seem like you need someone to take care of you. You're so repressed and uptight, I can tell. Besides, everyone's busy downstairs having fun. We're perfectly safe up here. No one will ever find out what naughty mischief we've gotten ourselves into."

I winked at him again.

"I'm very flattered and I appreciate it, but I can't cheat on my wife. I never have. I've come close, though."

"Really? How so?"

"She was away for the weekend and I met someone. I almost gave in, but I felt really guilty about it afterward."

"No one will know. It'll be our little secret. I won't tell anyone. I promise I'll try my best not to make you feel guilty. I want to make you feel good. Trust me."

"I know you wouldn't tell anyone, but I would know and I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you and your virtue. That's not who I am. I would never make you do something you don't want to do."

I shook my head adamantly. "I know you wouldn't. You won't be taking advantage of me. I know you're a good, honorable man. I hope your wife knows how lucky she is that she has such a good husband. I hope I find a husband like you someday."

He looked deeply into my eyes. Something had changed inside him and I could feel it. "Why, thank you, Kara. I really appreciate you saying so."

"I think you're cute and hot," I commented.

He laughed. "Thanks. I haven't heard that in a long time either."

"You're wife doesn't tell you that?"

"No, actually, she doesn't. I'm not used to hearing that, is all."

"It's the truth. I wouldn't be saying that if it wasn't."

"I know you wouldn't. I just think being here alone with you is almost like cheating. Even watching porn is cheating."

"Oh, my God! Porn is not cheating! Thinking about someone else while you're having sex doesn't do any harm either. Like say I was with a significant other and I thought of someone famous like, oh, say, Michael Bublé."

He laughed. "He does have some good songs."

"But if I thought about him, it doesn't mean that I'm going to go out and run away with him. Besides, he probably has a girlfriend."

"I would think he'd be married by now."

"You should think of some kind of scenario between you and me so you can go home and get busy with the old lady." I gave him a nod and swallowed the last of my champagne.

He laughed again. "I have to admit, I thought about taking your top off, but I stopped fantasizing from that point on. I can't go any further."

"Yes, you can," I said. "Go on. I want to hear more."

Frank Sinatra's "Strangers in the Night" came on and I got up from the bed, extending my hand to him.

"Why don't you tell me more while we dance? You gotta love Frank Sinatra."

"Sinatra's always good," he said, taking my hand.

I leaned in close, put my arms around his neck, and smelled the fresh, clean scent of soap against his skin. I felt him gently place his hands on the small of my back.

"Well, I would spoon with you because that's always important because I would want to feel a certain degree of closeness to you."

"Mmmm," I murmured into his ear. "That sounds so romantic. What else?"

"Then I would kiss you and caress you, watching your response and taking it further from there."

"Then what?"

We stopped dancing and looked into each other's eyes. He ran his fingertip along the contours of my face. I closed my eyes and sighed, loving the feel of his light touch against my skin, like a feather.

"Kara, I...I can't do this. I'm sorry."

He turned to walk toward the door, but I grabbed his arm and stopped him.

"Don't leave," I commanded. I pulled him toward me and kissed him. I felt his body stiffen at first, but then I felt him slowly give in, his resistance melting away. He enveloped my body in a warm embrace. He was a very good kisser.

We kissed passionately and I could feel his hands running up and down my back, over my ass, and back up again. After a while of making out like hormone-crazed teenagers, we laughed, breathing hard.

"Are you okay?" he asked breathlessly.

"Yeah, I'm great," I said. "The question is, are you okay?"

"Strangely enough, yeah. I am."

He looked behind me at the view of the Strip. "Do you think we ought to close the curtains so the people downstairs can't see in here?"

"Yeah, I saw a button that controls the curtains."

I pushed the button and the curtains slowly covered the windows. I turned back to him and he embraced me again, looking into my eyes.

"So, here we are," he said.

"Here we are," I repeated.

He ran his fingers through my hair and kissed me again.

"You're a good kisser," I said.

"It's been a while since someone told me that too."

"I'm going to do a lot of things to you tonight that you probably haven't done in a while."

"I'm sure you will."

We kissed again.

"Why don't you show me what else you were thinking of doing to me?" I asked, laying down on the bed. "Come here."

He laid down next to me and started kissing me again. He started sucking and biting my earlobe and I could feel his hot and heavy breathing. He began to run his hand over my blouse, rubbing the material over my nipples, which were hard with arousal and desire.

"Your breasts feel so soft," he whispered. "So warm."

"Mmmm, that feels good," I breathed. "Take off my blouse."

He did so and sighed at the sight of my black lace bra. He ran his hands over my tits, massaging them gently at first, then his touch became firmer when he heard the noises I was making. He reached underneath my bra and pinched my nipples hard enough so I could feel both pleasure and pain at the same time.

"Your nipples are so hard," he said.

"You made them hard. See what a good job you're doing already. You're making me feel so good."

"Good. I want to please you, Kara."

"You are," I said reassuringly.

He pulled up my skirt and reached down in between my legs. My panties were soaking wet and I moaned at his touch, feeling his fingers probing my clit through the lace. I started moving back and forth against his hand, feeling the sensations of pleasure running through my body.

"God, you're so wet," he said in amazement. "Do you always get this wet?"

"Yes," I said. "Do you like it?"

"I love it. I've never been with anyone who got this excited before."

"It's because of you. You make me excited. Oh, God, stick your fingers in there."

He reached inside my panties and started rubbing my clit, which felt swollen and hard as a rock. He took his other hand and pinched one of my nipples while biting the other one through the lacy fabric of my bra. I was totally immersed in the moment, loving how he was doing his best to satisfy me in different ways all at once.

"Oh, God, that feels so fucking good," I cried, holding onto the pillow for support. "Don't stop...please, don't stop...oh, yeah...keep rubbing my clit...just like that...mmmm..." I licked my tongue over my lips.

"I want to make you cum," he said. "I want you to cum for me. I can feel it. I can feel you getting close."

"Keep going...keep going," I moaned. "Don't stop...don't stop, please...oh, my God, please...don't stop! Oh, God...oh, God...oh, yes...oh, shit...oh, fuck! Yes! Oh, yes!"

I felt my orgasm overtake my body completely and I clutched the pillow tightly, feeling my cum juices drip out onto his fingers until I finally came down from the higher plane I was on and back to reality.

"Did you have a nice cum?" he asked me, looking into my eyes. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh, God, you have no idea," I said. "I'm going to take my clothes off."

"Let me, Kara," he said. "I want to undress you."

I sat up and as he unhooked my bra, he left slow, sensual kisses on my neck and shoulder. He threw my bra down onto the floor and pulled off my skirt and panties. I loved being completely naked and exposed for him. I felt free, natural, and unashamed.

"You're beautiful," he said, his eyes going over every inch of my body.

"Your glasses are all steamed up," I said, reaching out and removing them. I set them aside on the table. "There. You look much sexier without your glasses on, you know."

"I do?"

"Yes, you do."

He laid on top of me and kissed me again, his tongue hungrily exploring mine. He left a trail of soft, wet kisses down my neck and began to lick and suck my nipples. I reached down and started to play with my clit as he did so.

He looked down to see what I was doing. "Yeah, that's good," he said. "Play with yourself. I like that."

"I'm giving you something to watch," I said. "I know you love to watch."

"I do."

"Keep sucking my tits, Peter. Play with me up top and I'll take care of playing with myself down there."

For a while we continued this way, him taking his time licking and sucking my rock hard nipples and me stroking my dripping wet pussy.

"Stick your fingers in my pussy," I said.

He slid his fingers inside and I could feel him touching that special place that would send me over the edge.

"Oh, yeah, just like that. That's perfect. Mmmm, I love it. Oh, God, mmmm...you're going to make me cum again if you continue this way."

"Good. I want to make you cum again. I want nothing more than to pleasure you and make you feel like a woman."

"You do. You do make me feel that way. I just wanna spread my legs wide open for you so you can fuck me."

"I love how you look right now. So sexy, so delicious, like forbidden fruit. I want to taste what you have spread open for me. I want to make you cum again and again. I want all of you."

"Mmmm, I want all of you too. Oh, God...yeah, fuck me with your fingers, that's it...oh, God, yes...oh, God...I'm going to cum...I'm going to cum...oh, shit! Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes!"

I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes as I came again. I arched my back off the bed, humping back and forth wildly until I came back down from waves of pleasure that cascaded all over me, like a delicious waterfall.

"Mmmm, you're wonderful," he said, giving me a kiss.

"Thank you, so are you. You're doing so well. You're a great lover." I kissed him back.

"Thanks. It means a lot to me that you said that. You're a great lover too."

"Why don't you take off your clothes? I want to undress you now."

I sat up and straddled him, taking off his sweater vest and unbuttoning his shirt slowly. I ran my hands over his chest and licked him up and down, flicking my tongue over each nipple and biting each one. I enjoyed listening to his sighs and groans of pleasure. I took my hair and tickled his chest with it.

"Oh, God," he moaned. "That feels incredible. Where did you learn to do that?"

"You never had anyone do this to you before?"

"Not like this. You're a wild one, you know that?"

"I know. But you brought it out of me."

"I'd like to think so."

"I know so."

I took off his shirt and threw it to the floor. I undid his belt, threw it to the side, and unzipped his pants. I took his cock out and started stroking it up and down, enjoying the look of pleasure on his face.

I leaned down and took the head into my mouth, sucking and licking, going up and down, taking my time. I went down as far as I could and went back up again, continuing this steady motion for as long as I knew he could stand it. I wanted to mimic the sensation of intercourse as closely as I could.

"You're so good," he whispered. "God, you're amazing. Keep sucking on my cock, that's it. Uhhh...ohhh...mmmm..."

"Yeah, you like that?"

"Yeah, it's perfect. You're making me feel so good. Why don't you sit on my face so we can do sixty-nine? I wanna taste that pussy of yours."

I positioned myself over his face so that my pussy was directly on his mouth. I could feel the sensation of his hot, wet tongue moving rapidly up and down my clit. He alternated between licking and sucking on it, which made my pussy throb and pulsate wildly. The harder he licked and sucked me, the more I licked and sucked him. It was pure, uninhibited, forbidden pleasure we were sharing and I wanted nothing more than to fuck him as much as he wanted to fuck me.

I felt myself cumming again and I screamed, grasping his hands tightly. I removed myself slowly from his mouth and laid back down next to him. He kissed me and I could taste my juices on his tongue. We rested for a few moments while he held me.

"I'm surprised no one has come up here to check around yet," I said.

"That's definitely a good thing," he said. "More playtime for us."

"Absolutely," I said slyly.

We kissed again.

"Kara, do you want me to have intercourse with you? I mean, we don't have to..."

"Of course I do. Why would I not?"

"Well, it's just that I don't have any kind of protection."

"Don't worry, I have some. My motto is always be prepared." I winked at him and reached over inside my purse. I pulled out a condom and handed it to him. "I was saving it for James, but you're the lucky one tonight."

"I am lucky, aren't I?" he asked, beaming with pride.

"Yes, you are."

He took off his pants and boxer shorts and slipped the condom on. He laid on top of me and eased his way inside, being careful to go as gently as he could. I felt how hard his cock was inside me and how it mingled with my wetness, the hard and soft emerging together as one.

We moved back and forth together in a steady rhythm, matching each other's movements perfectly. I ran my fingernails down his back as he fucked me. He lifted himself up onto his hands from my body and pumped his cock back and forth. I could see it going in and out of my pussy as I spread my legs further apart. The sight of it alone was enough to make me cum.

"I want to fuck you on top," I said.

He rearranged himself so I could get on top of his cock and ride him. As he slid inside, I asked, "Do you think someone will come up here and catch us?"

"I don't know and I don't care," he said. "I just want you to ride me."

I bounced up and down on top of him as he grabbed my tits and squeezed them. I ran my fingernails down his chest and came again and again. He grabbed my ass and pushed me up and down onto his cock as hard as he could. We moaned together as loud as we could possibly dare. The music from downstairs was loud enough to drown out the sounds of our pleasure, but at this point, I didn't care who heard us. I was almost hoping someone would hear us.

We looked at each other and smiled. "I want to do you from behind," he said.

I got up on my knees while he entered me. I could hear the sounds of his cock pounding my pussy. He smacked my ass, which made me cry out in surprise.

"That's what you get for seducing a married man," he teased me, leaning down, breathing hard into my ear. "You're a bad girl. You have to be punished for being such a wicked seductress."

"I want you to punish me," I gasped. "Pull my hair. Pull my hair while you fuck me."

He pulled my hair with one hand and kept spanking my ass at the same time. I was loving every minute of this, being completely wanton and doing things I wasn't supposed to with a sexy, older, married man who obviously found an outlet for his repressed desires through me. We enjoyed the pleasure we were giving each other completely and thoroughly. What more could we ask for?

"Fuck me harder, Peter," I demanded, gritting my teeth. "Oh, yeah, fuck me until you cum. I wanna make you cum. I wanna make you cum so fucking hard."

"Oh, yeah...you know I wanna cum for you."

"I hope they know downstairs that we're fucking up here."

"I hope so too. God, your pussy is so wet, so tight. It feels so good inside you. It felt so good to taste you. It's been so long since I had such a juicy pussy like yours."

"I know. I wanted so much to give it you."

He kept pounding me and I could hear his breathing getting shallower, knowing he was close.

"Oh, God," he grunted. "Uhhh...oh, God...yes...I'm going to cum...I'm going to...uhhh...uhhh..."

After his release, he lingered inside me for several moments until he slowly pulled out. He laid back down next to me and kissed me tenderly, looking into my eyes, smiling with contentment. Our bodies were slick with sweat as we embraced.

"How was that?" he asked. "Did you cum more than once when we were making love?"

"Yes, I did. Making love? Wow, you really are romantic. You don't even curse really, do you? You're so polite." I giggled.

"Well, I was taught to treat women with respect and not to swear. Chalk it up to strict upbringing."

"I think it's adorable," I said, leaving a little butterfly kiss on his nose. We laid there for a while, spooning with each other, enjoying the special moment we shared.

Afterward, we helped each other get dressed. As soon as I turned off the radio, I heard that it had gotten really quiet all of a sudden downstairs. I unlocked the door and peered out into the hallway.

"Listen," I said. "I don't hear any noise anymore."

He peered out into the hallway too. "Looks like it's time for us to go. They're going to shut the place up for the night."

I closed the door. "We got done just in time, didn't we?"

He smiled. "Yes, we did."

"Peter?"

"Hmmm?"

"Now I feel kind of guilty." I looked down at the floor.

"Oh, please, don't," he said, pulling me close to him, giving me a hug. "I could have stopped you. I could have walked out that door. I didn't have to be alone here with you. I chose to do this thing. I let you seduce me and that's okay. I needed this, Kara. You helped me. More than you'll ever know."

"I'm glad," I said, kissing him.

We lingered together for a few more moments until we heard the sound of the door being opened. We pulled away from each other just as James walked in, bewildered by the sight of us kissing.

"Hi, James, how are you, buddy?" Peter asked, a note of amusement in his voice.

"Um, I'm fine, Peter. They're getting ready to close up for the night."

"Oh, well, we were just leaving, weren't we?" I winked at Peter.

Peter smiled at me knowingly. "It was a great party. We had a lot of fun."

"Uh, thank you. I'm glad you did," James responded awkwardly.

"What happened to that girl you were with earlier?" I asked. I just couldn't resist.

"She left early."

"Well, now, isn't that too bad." I grabbed my purse, looked back at Peter, and smiled. "Shall we go?"

"Yes," Peter said, grinning like the Cheshire cat. "Let's go."

I took his arm and grinned at James. "Good night. Congratulations on completing your film."

"Good luck to you," Peter said, shaking James's hand.

"Thank you," he said, still staring at us in bewilderment.

We walked together down the hall, laughing and chattering excitedly as James just stood there, wondering what the hell just happened. Oh, if he only knew! His loss!

12
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
H_LandH_Landover 12 years ago
Nice story

Well written and a bit more realistic than most of the cheating stories here. The characters sure talk a lot, though, which might bother some readers. Not me anyway. Liked it.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 14 years ago
Loved this story!

The dialogue was so real and the sex was so hot. Seduction is usually a neglected art in most stories on Lit. Not so in this case. It was done to perfection. Very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot! Perfect!

This is pretty much the way I want to seduce the older man I'm pining for. Well done.

Please write more older man/younger woman stories: they get me sooo hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
having a good fuck by a stranger

great story what hppens with husbands.

love the writing and the story.

Harper2Harper2over 14 years ago
My fantasy

This may be your truth;it is my fantasy

Ohhh please God let me be seduced by such a woman!

Well done

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Making a Devil out of Me She blackmails a reluctant man.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Girlfriend's Rival He's teased and seduced by his girlfriend's rival.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Christmas Shopping for My Husband A new wife visits a sex store. Co-written by BurroGirl18.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories