What Have I Done? Pt. 02

Story Info
Unexpected twists.
1.2k words
3.99
30k
12
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 and completely fictional.

Thanks for all the feedback, it's made me challenge myself.

*****

During the night Larry woke Heather up several times for his pleasure. He felt like a teenager again himself. He couldn't get enough of her and it excited him. He couldn't even feel this way with Linda anymore.

Larry got Heather up to join him for one more round in the shower before he left for work. He left for work more relaxed than he'd been in years. Heather had come downstairs after her Dad had left for work to fix herself some breakfast.

She heard a peck on the kitchen door. She knew before she even opened it that it was Kelly. However seeing Kelly's older brother Keith standing there with her was a surprise.

"Hey girl, how was your night?" Kelly said with a giggle. "We thought we'd come see if you wanted to play in the pool before you have to go to work. Keith is on leave for two weeks and I'm trying to find him things to do."

"Well, I was about to make some breakfast." Heather said. "I guess we can play for a bit." She wondered why the siblings were looking at her like they knew something. "Let me just go change into my swimsuit.

Heather ran upstairs and shut her door behind her. Quickly stripping, she was caught off guard when her door opened and Kelly and Keith walked in. "Kelly, what the fuck? I said I'd be right down." Heather cried out, trying to cover herself.

"Oh, but my dear friend, I'm guessing you don't remember that when we Skyped yesterday, you forgot to turn off your webcam. I watched something very interesting last night. Wow, Daddy sure did love fucking his virgin daughter, didn't he?

That's okay Heather because I've always wanted to play with you. I bet you didn't know that did you? That's okay, because today you're going to play with Keith and myself. I mean I know you don't want that video to get back to your Mom or your Dad's boss, would you?" Kelly giggled.

Kelly took Heather's face into her hands, bringing their mouths together. Kelly kissed her the way she'd always wanted to. Soon their tongue's were dancing together like they'd been doing this for years.

Keith got behind Heather, wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts. Kelly pulled away from Heather's mouth as Keith offered Kelly, Heather's breasts. Kelly took one perky nipple into her mouth at a time. Heather moaned.

Together, the siblings got Heather on the bed. Kelly wasted no time sliding her tongue into her friend's already used pussy. She licked, sucked and nibbled her best friend. Kelly was in heaven. In just a few minutes she had Heather screaming her name and clenching the bed sheets.

She brought her face from her best friend's pussy and kissed her brother deeply. "Now Heather, I want you to eat my pussy. Keith is going to fuck you from behind while you do."

The threesome got into position. At first Heather timidly touched her tongue Kelly's pussy. Then she took in her scent and shocked them both by diving in. Heather devoured Kelly like she was starving. Kelly was enjoying the licking of her lifetime from this novice.

During Heather's attack on Kelly's pussy Keith had worked his 8 1/2 inches into Heather's newly de-virginized pussy. Keith fucked Heather the way he'd been wanting to for years. Keith could hear his sister screaming she was coming over and over

Heather's pussy fit Keith's cock like a glove. He could feel her orgasm on him several times. Finally he couldn't hold it any longer, he felt ropes and ropes of semen flood into Heather's cervix. He thought about pulling out but didn't want to.

Kelly kissed Heather, then her brother and then Keith kissed Heather. "I'll see you in the morning." He told her as the pair gathered their clothes dressed then left. Heather stared after them, shocked. Yesterday she'd been a virgin and now she'd been with 2 men and her best friend.

Catching sight of the time, she jumped in the shower. She'd barely had to to get dressed until she had to leave so that she wasn't late for work. She hoped her Dad was asleep when she got home tonight.

Larry left work at 5, called his wife, Linda to check on her Dad. To be honest he was feeling guilty over having sex with their daughter. She told him that the Dr's we're all doing what they could. He asked her then if she wanted him to come up there, hoping all the while she'd say no. She told him that she didn't want Heather home alone indefinitely. She said that she felt he'd be of better use at home.

As Larry walked into his kitchen, he was stunned to silence. There sat Kelly naked, legs spread on the table in front of the chair where he ate. Joyce was at the stove naked stacking several pizza boxes, in which, he assumed, was dinner.

"Why don't you let me take that briefcase, Larry and let's get you more comfortable." Joyce told him. "Now sit down there at the table." She told him after they'd worked together stripping him. "I believe you should eat dessert before your meal, don't you?" She asked.

Larry was flabbergasted! Here was his wife's best friend telling him to eat her daughter's pussy. He wasted no time in case they changed their minds. He buried his tongue face and all in Kelly's dripping wet pussy.

He felt a hot wet mouth take his cock completely deep throating him. Fuck, that felt good. It only took minutes for him to blow his load into Joyce's waiting mouth. He felt the loss of her mouth immediately. However, she crawled out from under the table, kissing her daughter as the swapped his come between their mouths, until they each swallowed some.

That made Larry's 7 inch member hard again. "Stand up Larry." Joyce told him. Joyc climbed on the table where Kelly started eating her Mom out. "What are you waiting for Larry? Fuck Kelly's pussy." Joyce said. Larry did as she said.

Soon both Kelly and Joyce had come several times. Joyce could see a wildness in her daughter's eyes and knew exactly what she wanted. Joyce climbed down from the table, which was now wet and sticky from all the pussy juice.

Larry knew that if Linda could see him now she'd cut off his balls and feed them to him. That however didn't stop him. Joyce lubed him up then she rubbed lube into and around Kelly's puckered brown star.

"Kelly wants you to fuck her ass, Larry." Joyce told him. He'd never done that with anyone but he wasn't going to let it stop him. "Just push in easy." She told him, as she guided him into her daughter's ass. Larry started with a slower rhythm until Kelly started yelling. "Fuck my ass Larry, fuck it hard. Oh yes Larry, I'm coming with your big dick in my ass!"

Larry felt Joyce's finger push into his ass when made him shoot his second load since coming home. Joyce then kissed him. "Now let's go upstairs and clean up. I want that cock in my pussy next." She said.

As the three of them climbed the steps, Larry didn't see Keith. Who had just filmed the whole experience. His Mom and sister both smiled at him and he smiled back. Who knew what the night would hold.