What Have I Done: The Morning After

Story Info
How will she react?
1.1k words
4.41
1.21M
1.2k

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bingabangaloo
bingabangaloo
1,287 Followers

**NOTE: This is a continuation of What Have I Done. Please read the initial installment for clarity.

The next morning I awoke to beams of light cascading from the hotel window directly into my eyes. I turned my head away from the window and saw my daughter's hair sprawled out in front of me. It took me a moment to adjust to where I was. And then, just like that, the moments from the night before came flooding back to me.

Moans. Grunts. Fucking. Ramming. Little fucking tits, oh fuck yeah and almost getting caught by my wife, oh fuck! I felt myself growing hard in remembrance and reflexively started mashing my thick cock into the bunched up sheet which lay beneath me as I replayed the previous evening in my mind.

Dad, please don't come in me, she had pleaded. I was pretty sure I ignored that request. I vaguely remembered a small percentage of me wanting to respect her desires, but the majority of my brain (and let's be honest, my cock) was focused on the suctioning force of her tight pussy. Ohhh yeah it was, my cock reminded me, forcing my attention back towards my daughter. I peeled up the sheet which covered her smooth ass and thighs and saw the evidence -- my dried seed amongst her inner thighs -- where it had oozed out post-coitus. God, I am a sick deviant, I thought to myself, where did this come from? It was as though seeing my daughter engaged in a sex act had awoken some primal monster in me, and I had no knowledge of how to suppress it. Nor did I want to.

Just then I heard the whining of a shower being turned on, and I recognized what must've woken me in the first place: my wife closing the bathroom door to get a jump start on her morning ritual, which usually involved showering, shaving and god knows what else. I certainly didn't care as long as she took her time. I needed to feel myself in Gabby again, but I knew she was likely upset, so I'd need a bit of wiggle room.

So, wiggle I did. I slid up right behind her so my throbbing cock was pressed against her ass crack. Ho, I couldn't help but moan. Oh yeah. I felt her tense up immediately and instantly regretted being so forward. I placed my left hand on her left hip and squeezed it affectionately.

"Gabby?" I whispered.

She didn't respond. I rubbed my hand up and down her hip, gently, to let her know I knew she was awake. "It's okay, baby," I whispered, kissing her neck. "It's all right." I continued rubbing the smooth skin of her hip. "Daddy's not going to hurt you. I lost control last night. And I'm sorry."

She said nothing.

"It's just that you're so beautiful," I said, kissing her neck again and tracing my tongue along her shoulder. I put my hand back on her hip and tickled the smooth skin again. "So beautiful," I whispered.

I probably would've been able to keep it together had it not been for that silky smooth thigh. I gripped onto her hip and once again pressed my covered cock to her bare ass, causing her to flinch and pull away again.

"Gabby," I whispered reassuringly, "I told you everything is okay. I was out of control last night, but I'm in control now, okay?"

She still didn't respond, but I felt her tension subside somewhat. Which was miraculous, really, because I was in no more control now than I was the previous night. Perhaps I was a little more determined and calculating this morning, but certainly still unable to think about anything except her pussy.

I moved my hand from her hip to the warm depths of her inner thighs. I avoided direct contact with her most intimate parts, hoping the outer stimulation would propel her to force my fingers onto her clit and into her sweet hole, manipulatively assigning her a portion of responsibility in the act.

Sure enough, after 5 or so minutes of slow tickling of the outer and inner thighs, she slightly opened her legs to grant me further access. I continued to rub her inner thighs without making contact with her outer lips. She started moving her hips around trying to catch my fingers in her slit. I appeased her slightly and ran one finger all the way up to the nub of her clitoris, then I massaged either side of the bud.

"Ohhhh," she moaned. "Yessssssssssss."

That's what I was waiting for. I pulled down my boxers to my knees and positioned my cock at the entrance to her hole. She turned her head towards me and I covered her mouth with mine, pushing my shaft up into her long canal.

"Mmph," she moaned into my mouth. I moved my hands up to her breasts and cupped her left breast as I kissed her passionately, my cock still stuffed in her to the hilt. When I could take it no longer, I started to pull myself in and out of her.

It was heaven. We moaned and kissed in each other's mouths as our bodies slid together. I alternated between her breasts and her pussy, being sure to grant each the attention of my hands. And when she reached back to cup my balls, I knew we'd transgressed the perverted relationship I'd initiated the previous night. We were lovers.

Lovers, oh... That got me hot. I started ramming into her harder, feeling her hot stickyness engulf my cock.

"Oh yeah, baby," I said. I could feel the explosion approaching, and I didn't know how I was going to curb it, so I just started to go with it. The mounting pleasure before the peak was like nothing I'd ever felt. I focused on the velvety folds of her cunt, sliding my shaft in and out, pushing in, pulling out Oh yeah, oh yeah here it comes, fuck it's going to be a big one, oh yeah, FUCK-

And then the bathroom door opened. Fuuuuck. I hadn't even heard the shower stop. But when my wife walked out of the bathroom, I was too far gone. I couldn't hold back and nor did I care to. I locked eyes with my wife, her jaw dropped to the floor, as I grunted and groaned my climax into our daughter. She watched, horrified, as I expelled the longest and best ejaculation of my life into our child, squeezing her perfect breasts as I released.

As Gabrielle and my moans subsided, my cock softened and slipped out of her sweet canal.

The three of us sat in silence staring at each other.

Fuck.

bingabangaloo
bingabangaloo
1,287 Followers