What He and the Rain Made Me Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you undo my wrists?" I asked. He stopped and unfastened the link holding my wrist restraints together. I placed a hand on either side of him. This gave me more leverage as I moved faster on top of him. I leaned down to kiss him. We kissed intermittently between strokes. I began to slow down. Pulling on his cock with my pussy as I came off of him and then sliding back down. I wanted to enjoy the feeling of him massaging my insides, sending pleasure throughout my body.

He began to push against me hard to drive himself into me. I was breathing heavily and my body was beginning to get moist with sweat. We enjoyed each other with great intensity. We worked hard and fast. Then I felt him spasm inside me. He drove himself inside me even harder. Between the feeling of him cumming inside me and going so deep, I screamed. It was pain and pleasure all at once. I enjoyed it.

I lay on top of him a few seconds and then kissed him. I sat up and smiled. He looked exhausted. So was I. I could still hear the rain outside. It was dark out. "So," he said, "do you want to spend the night?"

12