What He Hoped For?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands on your head...come over here in front of us," Carol demanded.

Bill did as he was told and moved cautiously over to a place in front of her.

"Spread your legs and bend your knees and turn sideways away from me."

Bill's fear of Carol was rising in his throat. What did she have in mind? He had not been considering the other women, but suddenly Kathy reached out and grabbed his balls in a firm grip that abruptly made him ache in the pit of his stomach. In a flash then, Susan stood up and pinched each of his nipples with her womanly fingernails as she stared into his eyes. It was all he could do to keep from moving his hands from his head as he grimaced at the new assault, but her gaze consumed him. He did not even have a chance to catch his breath when Belinda took the head of his withering cock in a vice grip that stunned him.

He had just about gathered himself from the torture the three women were inflicting on him when the first blow from Carol's switch struck him across his ass. If his knees had not been bent he was certain he would have toppled over. The blister he felt caused a long sorrowful moan to escape from him, and the expression on Susan's face instantly reminded him that he had better give thanks for the punishment if he did not want the punishment to go on indefinitely.

"One...thank you," he gasped.

The next blow came just as Susan was smiling at him. It was an even more wicked blow than the first, almost exactly in the same spot on his ass. He knew his eyes shot open, and he also thought he saw what might have been an instant of concern in Susan's eyes as her gaze flickered away from his and back again.

"Two...thank you," he grimaced.

The next blow was a searing sting that weakened him enough that his knees almost buckled and shocked him by the expression on Susan's face. He saw a hint of fear in the young woman's eyes just before she looked away from him again and glanced over his shoulder at Carol. Bill was harshly conscious of what he thought Susan had seen in Carol's face, just as the pain and its meaning touched him.

Susan did not like what she had seen, and Bill instinctively understood why. He shivered when that understanding fully took hold of him. Carol was angry. She was angry, and when she was angry she was not a nice person. He knew then that she was going to punish him for making her angry. He had made the mistake of embarrassing her in front of her new dominant friends, and she was going to make him pay for it. She could hurt him badly when she was this angry like that. He knew; she had done it before.

What was he going to do to stop this?

He was not prepared yet when he heard the quick rush of the wind behind him, the switch hurtling toward his ass before he even had a chance to think about the previous blow. He was as surprised by Susan releasing her firm grip on his nipples as he was by the blow that hit him. He wrenched his body at the dramatic bite that shot through him like an electrical shock. He also felt the hand on his balls relax slightly and steady him. The next rush of wind and sting came almost immediately afterward, and this time his hands came off the top of his head. An instant later the next blow snaked his upper leg and his hands came instinctively down. The next blow after that had him grinding his teeth, and it was only then that he realized he had lost count and the submissive space in his head was gone. He suddenly turned to catch the switch in his right hand as she swung again.

Carol was glaring at him and struggling to pull on the switch from his hand, but he would not let it go. The other women took their hands off of him and eased away to stand in a semi-circle behind him.

"What are you doing?" Carol demanded, tugging once more to get the switch away from him.

"I think that's enough," Bill said, making sure he did not let her take the switch from him.

"Who said this was your choice? You gave up the right to refuse a long time ago."

Bill struggled with the mental conflict for a moment as the two parts of his mind competed, but the feeling of a hand on his shoulder and another hand touching the welts on his tender ass gave him enough strength to hold his logical mental ground. He was not sure what their touch was supposed to do for him, but they were welcome. He felt a fountain of emotion welling up from deep inside of himself. Female hands touching him were comforting him in some small way, but he did not turn to look at them. He looked only into Carol's eyes.

"Not for this," he whispered as he stared at her through distorted vision. "You don't need to hurt me anymore. I'm sorry I embarrassed you. I'm sorry that I made you look bad in the eyes of Susan and Kathy and Belinda here...but I need to be able to sit to do my job...and I was afraid you were going to cripple me a little bit."

Her intense gaze softened slightly, and she released the grip on the thin rod. Bill looked at it distastefully in his hand, then bent it in two until it snapped several times.

"So you get caught playing with yourself in your office...take a few switches on your ass in front of your new trainers...and that's all it takes for you to get all this submissive crap out of your system?"

"I wish you knew better than that," Bill said with a shrug. "But if that satisfies you...then...I guess, okay."

"So what do you ladies think of this?" Carol asked as she considered each of them expectantly.

"I think you lost control," Susan replied in a very matter of fact tone of voice. "I think you are a much better teacher than that."

Kathy spoke next. "We decided as a group that you would spank him to get his attention, and then we would tell him that he is going to wear a chastity device from now on. We did not talk about you punishing him like that."

Bill was shocked to be learning about the chastity device like this, but he tried not to show it. Under the circumstances, he supposed that it was probably to be expected, but he was not sure he was going to go along with anything like that right now. He was not sure he was going along with anything at all right now. Carol's face turned crimson and she nodded and blinked several times as she looked at Belinda.

"I'm sure you learned a valuable lesson about control in the face of frustration Carol," Belinda said as she stroked Bill's naked ass. "I hope his bruises do not interfere with his training regimen, and we will have to take special care that they do not show up on the tape."

"I think maybe I'm done with this whole thing," Bill said, surprised by the force of his own words.

He thought he saw a gleam of satisfaction from Carol as she nodded. The meaning of her expression just evaded him, leaving him mentally numb. A hand on his ass slapped him suddenly, while another hand patted his soft cock and balls with enough force to make him wince. The mental confusion descending on him just then was beyond confusing. He had a hint of the boredom and misery his marriage was going to consist of if he kept his submissive side hidden away, and also a hint of the excitement and thrill of the unexpected if he could somehow continue the path with the three new dominant women. Was he really thinking what he was thinking?

"Just as well," Carol replied abruptly.

"Just a minute," Belinda interrupted just as abruptly as her hand took hold of his cock and scrotum. "You are not thinking of backing out of my promotion, are you?"

"Well...I...uh," Bill muttered in reply as he glanced at Carol.

"We still have so much work to do to get your girlish figure back," Kathy added as she patted his butt again.

The old glare came back to Carol's eyes. "Suit yourself," she said with an indifferent shrug.

"I'm pretty sure nothing is going to change," Susan enjoined. "So now we just need to decide what kind of device Billy is going to wear from now on."

"I...uh..."

"A Prince Albert tube, as far as I'm concerned," Carol replied flippantly. "We talked about it already. No need for a lock and nothing to interfere with his exercises."

"Are you sure?" Susan said with a touch of surprise. "You didn't like the idea a while ago. You wanted one of the devices that clamps around his balls so it was easy to take off."

"Changed my mind. I don't care if it ever comes off. You girls can have whatever you want as long as I get to spend time with you big strong husbands." Carol gave a general shrug of her shoulders.

"Then I'll make plans for the piercing on Saturday," Susan said.

"Piercing?" Bill mumbled. "I don't think I want to..."

"Sh...sh," Susan said to him in a calming tone as she turned and gazed deep into his eyes. "Don't you worry your pretty little head about that. It will be okay. You won't hardly feel a thing...a couple of studs on the underside of your shaft will attach a tube permanently to our little clit here so we don't have to worry about you getting it hard and playing with it anymore."

"But I..."

"We talked about this, didn't we?" she interrupted in a voice just above a whisper. "It's not about you...is it Bill?"

Bill's logical mind escaped him as he waited for the women to all agree that it was some grand joke. He found himself nodding to Susan's question as though his free will had gone on vacation again. Was he really going to allow them to pierce a tube to his cock? Was he really going to allow them to lock him away like that? When would it ever come off if it was pierced to him? Everything about it was so exciting and thrilling and terrifying that he could not seem to do anything but agree to it all? Was he really that weak mentally? It seemed he was.

Before the night was over, Belinda had taken him down to the gym to have him perform each of his assigned exercises. She wanted to make sure there were no problems from his willow inflicted wounds. She spent some time applying makeup to his thighs, and came away satisfied that there would be no serious problems. She delivered him home, and they found the other women all working on a magnetic white board calendar. They explained where Bill needed to mount it in the kitchen area, and explained to him how it would work.

For each day of the month there was a space for him and a space for Carol. Color coded magnets could be placed in each of the spots, and there was a different color for each of the couples. Yellow for Dan and Susan, Blue for Kathy and Steve, Green for Belinda and Zach. A colored magnet in one of their spots meant that they would be busy for the night. Each night he was with Belinda he should expect to be exercising. Each night with Kathy would be for stretching and teaching her about control systems. Each night with Susan would be for his discipline, correction and prostrate milking. He also learned that if there was a colored sign on the Master bedroom door that Bill needed to use the guest room for that night.

He had not quite prepared himself for being replaced in his marriage bed by another man, but somehow his submissive mind quickly came to accept the certain logic of the arrangement. Carol did not really like sex that much, so he really did not think it would happen often. Once a week was usually her expectation. It was only then that he realized that after he was pierced and fitted with his tube that he would not be performing any husbandly duties at all. That meant that at least once a week he was going to find himself alone in the guest room while he listened to Carol being serviced in the other room. Was he going to be able to endure that? Was he going to be able to cope? He had somehow not allowed himself to think about whether Carol and her boyfriends were actually having intercourse yet, but now there was going to be no way to deny it. The two parts of his brain were really challenging each other about that piece of information.

He was lying in bed with Carol late that night, trying to find some way to clear his mind enough to sleep, when they had a rather fateful discussion.

"Is this what you really want?" she asked. "Are you really willing to give yourself over to those young women like this? And are you really willing to turn over your husbandly rights to my body to those hard young men?"

"Yes...No...I'm not sure," he replied quietly.

"What kind of an answer is that?"

"It's like two completely different people are at war with each other in my head," he replied. "It's like they both want to have their own way. Is there some way to have some of the new with some of the old?"

"I don't think it works that way...at least not with dominant young women."

"But you started all of this. This was all your idea to bring them into this. Why can't it be just what you want it to be?"

"I started all of this to try to show you the folly of your submissive ways. If you want to stop it all you have to do is tell each of them that you are through with it all and that will be the end of it."

"What about Dan and Susan? Where will they go?"

"They'll still be here...at least for a while."

"But how can I resist Susan and her eyes? And how can you resist Dan and all of his muscles?"

"I can resist Dan...if you can resist Susan."

"How can I do that? You don't understand how compelling she is with those eyes."

"I guess that would be your problem, wouldn't it? You're going to have to find the strength of will to overcome your deep seated fantasies and accept a more normal lifestyle. You're going to have to tell each of those women that you do not want to have anything to do with them any more...that you want your normal and boring wife back. It's your choice. When you have the strength to put all of that behind you, then I will put mine behind me."

"I see," Bill whispered to the ceiling.

"By the way," Carol added. "I've decided to take all of the boys with me to the coast for the two weeks at the beach house this summer."

"But that two weeks has always been our family time. The girls always come to visit. We always walk on the promenade. It's always been our time to reconnect."

"You can still come. The girls will still come. We'll still walk on the prom. We will still do everything we have always done." She chuckled softly in the dark. "Well...almost everything. You'll have your tube on, of course, so there will be some limits on what you can do. You can eat me...and you can watch me fuck my young studs each night before you go out to sleep on the futon in the living room. I'm sure you can explain to your daughters what is going on and why you are no longer making love to their mother."

Bill stared at the ceiling.

"All you have to do is look Susan in the eyes and tell her it's all over. Then it should be easy to tell the other two women the same thing."

Bill was quiet for a long time.

"Can we make love Carol?" he finally asked in a quiet voice.

"I think we should probably start practicing for after your tube has been affixed...don't you?"

Bill rolled over on his side of the bed and wiped the tears away. He did not answer her.

+++++

It was late in August when Bill met Madeline Thorpe. It seemed to be a chance meeting in the fruit drink bar of the gym where he now worked out five days a week. It was easy to see in a passing instant that she had expensive tastes. It was also easy to see that she was closely watching him with eyes that hid a torrent of power and guile. She might have been slightly older than him, but she looked very good for any age. She was fit and very well dressed.

Those eyes! Damn! Had she taken lessons from Susan?

"Excuse me," she said, "but you're him...aren't you?"

Bill smiled, laughed softly, and nodded.

"I suppose I am," he replied.

"A rather distinct transformation," she said. "Very impressive. I very much enjoy working out while watching your videos. You have certainly transformed yourself into quite a specimen."

"Thank you."

"Sit down," she demanded firmly, her gaze boring into him.

Bill allowed an amused smile as he considered her silently. It was very hard to resist her.

"Please, "she added softly.

Bill took one of the other two seats at the small round table where she was sitting. Without a word she slipped off her right high heel and placed her foot in his lap.

"If you would be so good as to massage to ball of my foot," she said as her eyes mesmerized him.

He kept the submissive part of his brain as removed as he could while he took her foot in his hand and began to work on her.

"Belinda made a very good investment in you," she said.

Bill was surprised, but thought that he managed to hide it. She laughed at his attempt.

"It only cost her a membership," he said.

"For life," she finally said.

Bill smiled. "That's true."

"I'm Madeline. I own fifty one percent of this gym...and twenty others like it up and down the coast that you also have a lifetime membership too."

This time Bill allowed himself to laugh out loud as he massaged her foot.

"I understand your wife is at your beach house with her husband as we speak."

Bill sighed, his grip softening on her foot as he considered her.

"It's not really our beach house exactly...we own it with..."

"Eleven other couples," Madeline finished the sentence for him.

He frowned and slowly nodded.

"A rather interesting arrangement that you and your wife have," she said as she pulled her right foot from his grasp and replaced it with the other foot. "I am surprised a man like you would agree to such a thing."

Bill did not miss a beat and began to instinctively massage the other foot of this compelling woman.

"My wife is a woman of hard and fast rules. There is very little flexibility to her. If one is going to live in her world, then it is according to her wishes. I could not give her up, and I could not..."

"Give up the dominance of Belinda, or Susan, or Kathy," Madeline finished for him again.

Bill nodded sadly, somehow not surprised by her knowledge now.

"Well that certainly is to my advantage, isn't it?"

"How's that?" Bill asked.

"I'm assuming that you are not planning to join your family at the beach house this week?"

Bill shook his head sadly.

"And yet you have the week off from work?"

"Use it or lose it vacation time," he explained.

"Good," she said as she removed her foot from his lap and began to slip her high heels back on. "It turns out that I have a summer house on the coast of Costa Rica that I do not share with anyone. My driver is waiting for us outside in the parking lot...and my jet is waiting for us at the airport."

Bill shook his head, as if to cast the cobwebs out.

"I have great need for an individual with remarkable logistics skills...an individual who can be submissive and controlling at the same time. There are few men in the world like you William...and I have a very special proposal to make to you."

"Costa Rica?" he asked as the submissive part of his brain struggled to take control. "Really?"

"Yes," she said as she stood up and reached for his hand. "Shall we?"

Would anyone even know he was gone? How could he argue with those eyes? Somehow his hand found its way in to hers as they stepped outside.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 01 My daughter and boss made me cuckold my husband.in Loving Wives
A Femme Domme Tale Ch. 01 A young couple decides to change their marriage.in BDSM
He Let Them Have Me #01 A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
A Cuckold Marriage Evolves A friend shows my wife the way to a female led marriage.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
More Stories