What I Always Wanted For Christmas

Story Info
Michael asks Raven to marry him.
8k words
4.7
22.5k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers

It was Christmas Eve and Michael was driving down the freeway trying to find his turn off. His girlfriend, Raven, wanted to spend Christmas up at the cabin this year and Michael was all for it. They would be alone all weekend without any family or friends to bother them. It would be the perfect time to ask Raven to marry him.

Michael has been with Raven for five years and has been living with her for three of those five. He always knew that she was the one for him, but Raven was the type of girl who didn’t rush into anything serious. So he had waited to pop the question. He hoped now was the right time.

From the moment they met Michael was completely infatuated with Raven. He had just broken up with his ex girlfriend, Melissa, and he was pretty depressed about the way it had ended. He had loved Melissa and thought that she might be the one. That was until he found out she had been cheating on him. A week after they broke up Michael was still going through life half awake. That is until he met Raven.

----------

Michael was in the library on campus reading some books for his class. He was an engineering major at San Jose State University and was close to graduating. Michael was studying for his midterm when he saw her.

She was standing in the stacks putting books back onto the shelf. She wore a short skirt that got even shorter as she reached up to put books on the top shelf. Her legs were long and shapely and were accentuated by the black high heels she wore. She had on a short sleeved shirt that was cut low in the front. Michael could see her ample cleavage as she bent over to get more books off the cart.

Michael’s cock immediately began to harden. He hadn’t felt this way just from looking at a girl since Melissa. He was curious so he watched her as she continued her work. Her hair was long and black and fell straight to her waist. She paused setting a book down on the shelf and looked over at him.

She had an oval face with cute round cheeks. Her lips were small and adorable. The first words that came to his mind when he saw her were cute and innocent. Then he looked up into her eyes. They were the most gorgeous set of eyes he’d ever seen and they were anything but cute and innocent. These eyes were strictly made for the bedroom.

She smiled at him and he realized how long he had been staring at her. He smiled back and she turned her head and continued to work. He didn’t know what to do. He wanted to talk to her, but it had been awhile since he’d picked up a woman and he wasn’t as confident as he used to be after Melissa had cheated on him. But something inside him kept telling him that he shouldn’t let this opportunity pass.

So he picked up his things and put them in his bag. Then he walked down the stacks toward the woman. She looked up at him as he approached and he saw that her gorgeous eyes where a beautiful shade of green, his favorite. Michael’s cock pulsed again as he now looked down into the most perfect set of eyes he’s ever seen.

“Can I help you with anything?” She said as he approached.

“Um, is there a copy machine of this floor?” I had no idea what I was doing.

Her smile widened and she stepped to the side. “Yeah, it’s right there.”

The copy machine was against the wall right behind her. Now she probably thought he was an idiot. He was about to turn around and run before he made an even bigger ass of himself but she stopped him with her next question.

“But I don’t think you came to find the copy machine. What do you really want?” She smiled at him again, but this smile was different. Gone were those cute and adorable lips, they were replaced by a teasing, sexy smile that matched those sensual eyes of hers.

A million answers flew through his head of what he really wanted but he decided that he didn’t want her to run screaming away from him. “How about your name, and if I get that maybe a date on Friday?”

She kept smiling at him, rolling her eyes to pretend to think about the answer then she responded. “Raven, and how about nine o’clock? Pick me up here, out front.” Then she turned around and walked off, leaving him standing there in awe of what just happened.

--------------

Michael found the turn off to the cabin and headed up the dirt road. He was getting anxious about seeing Raven. She had gone up a few days before him to clean the place up a bit. He was extremely horny having been without her for the last couple of days. He couldn’t wait to see her and wrap his arms around her beautiful voluptuous body. He sighed and settled back in his seat to remember the first time he got to touch that gorgeous body of hers.

---------------

Michael picked Raven up on Friday at nine like she said. He took her took her to a small Italian restaurant that he always went to. They had the best cheese ravioli and steak there and he knew the owners well so he got a nice isolated booth towards the back of the restaurant.

They hit it off really well, talking about all kinds of things. They had a lot of the same interests and they both found it easy to talk to one another. Michael found out that Raven was an Art major and that she just worked in the library for extra cash. He also was surprised to find out that Raven had never been on an actual date before.

Apparently she had had a long time boyfriend in high school and he had cheated on her. She broke up with him just before she left for college. Since then she said she wasn’t really interested in getting into a serious relationship. This didn’t bother Michael at first since he had just gotten out of a relationship himself.

“So why did you say yes to me?” Michael asked.

She looked up at him, her eyebrows creasing as if she were thinking hard about something. “I’m not really sure. I guess you could just call it a feeling.”

Michael knew what she was talking about. Ever since he had met her he had the same feeling. He was surprised and glad when he realized he hadn’t thought of Melissa since that day he saw Raven in the library. He felt a connection to Raven, one he had never felt before, it felt like he’d known her for years. By the time dinner was done Michael was ready to get on one knee and profess his undying love.

He didn’t know what was wrong with him, he never felt this way for someone he just met before. She was an extremely attractive woman and very intelligent and fun also, she was everything he liked in a woman all wrapped up in one perfect package.

He paid for the food and they walked back out towards his car. But Raven stopped him with her hand just as he was reaching down to open the door for her.

“It’s such a nice night Michael, I don’t want to go home yet. Can we go for a walk or something?”

Michael didn’t need any further persuasion. They walked down the street to the park down town. Raven wrapped her arm through his and leaned against his shoulder as they walked. They talked more as they strolled down the path. With each passing minute Michael was falling deeper and deeper for this woman he had just met. She seemed too perfect.

Raven stopped by a bench and sat down pulling him down next to her. They talked there for awhile, until Raven suddenly leaned over and gave Michael a soft kiss. He hesitated for a moment then brought his hands up to cup her face to deepen the kiss. Her lips were extremely soft and he suddenly had an image of them in his head, wrapped around his hard cock.

Michael moaned into her mouth as his cock hardened. Raven seemed to notice and brought her hand down to stroke over his hard length through his slacks. He broke the kiss to nibble down her neck while his hands moved down to cup her breasts. Her nipples immediately hardened at his touch and he kissed lower to tease them with his tongue through her shirt.

Raven leaned her head back and sighed his name. “Mmmmm, Michael that feels so good.”

Michael moved back up to capture her lips for another kiss. This time it was hungry and passionate. They kissed for what seemed like forever. Michael was still massaging her tits through her blouse and Raven continued to rub his cock through his slacks. Eventually Raven pulled back to catch her breath.

“Do you live close Michael?” She said breathlessly.

Michael wasn’t really paying attention to what she was saying, but he stopped kissing her neck for a moment to answer. “Yes, just a few blocks from the restaurant.” Then he resumed his kissing.

Raven gasped as he ran his hand up under her shirt to cup her breast in his hand. “Then take me home Michael.”

Michael did hear that. He stopped kissing her neck and looked up into her eyes. They were filled with lust and something else, and that smile was back. He knew he would never be able to resist that smile. He stood up and they walked quickly to his car. Raven even giggled a few times as he fumbled with his keys to unlock the door and then when he tried to start the car.

When they got to his apartment Raven began to tease Michael as he tried to open the door. She stood behind him and reached her arm around to caress his cock again. Michael finally was able to concentrate enough to open the door and then grabbed her hand and pulled her through the doorway behind him.

As soon as she was inside Michael shut the door and pushed her up against the wall. He kissed her hard and ran his hands down her sides to her hips. He pulled her against him, pressing his hard cock against her pussy. Raven lifted up a leg and wrapped it around his. She arched against him rubbing her pussy even harder against his cock. Michael moaned into her mouth and ran his hands down to cup her bare ass beneath her skirt.

He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and she was kissing him passionately. He began to walk them towards his bedroom.

When he entered his room and placed her on the bed Raven suddenly stopped kissing him and looked around as if she didn’t remember how they got there. Michael lay down next to her on the bed and moved his hand up to cup her cheek.

“Are you okay with this Raven?” He didn’t want to do anything she would regret.

She looked over at him and she immediately smiled. “Yes. I just…I’ve never.” She paused and he thought she might have blushed, but it was too dark to tell. “This is embarrassing.” She laughed nervously.

Michael leaned down and kissed her forehead. “It’s alright Raven, you can tell me.”

And she could. She felt like she could tell him anything and that was what scared her. She had never been this comfortable with anyone after just meeting them. She wasn’t even this comfortable with her ex-boyfriend.

“I have never felt like this before. I’ve never had such strong feeling for someone, especially someone I just met. I feel so close to you, but I’ve only known you for a couple of hours. I’m scared Michael, but I don’t want to stop.”

Michael kissed her again, slowly. When he broke the kiss he leaned down to whisper in her ear. “It’s okay Raven. We can take things as fast or as slow as you want.” He kissed her neck softly. “Do you want to me stop?”

His mouth was making it hard to think, but Raven already knew what she wanted. “I don’t want you to stop.”

His words relaxed her and she leaned up to kiss him passionately. When she broke the kiss she pushed him back on the bed. She got up and stood beside the bed facing him then started to slowly pull up the shirt that she wore. When she pulled it up over her head Michael got his first glimpse of her full round breasts. She was wearing a lace black bra, and Michael could see her hard nipples protruding against the fabric. She tossed her shirt to the floor and then ran her hands down over her breasts to cup them. Then she ran them lower to push her skirt down over her hips and long smooth legs.

When Raven stood up all she was wearing was her black lace bra and a matching thong. She turned around and Michael’s cock leapt at the sight of her round tight ass. It was perfectly shaped and Michael wanted so bad to have it slamming against him as he buried his cock deep inside her. She looked over her shoulder at him as she brought her hands behind her to unclasp her bra. She let it fall off her arms to the floor, but she stayed facing away from him so he couldn’t see her naked breasts. Then she slowly bent down in front of him sliding her thong over her hips and to the floor. He got a glimpse of her glistening pussy as she leaned over.

Michael’s cock was getting painfully hard now just from watching her little strip tease. When she finally turned back around and Michael saw her large breasts and her perfectly erect nipples it was too much. He pulled her back down onto the bed and began to kiss down her supple body.

He started at her neck and moved down to her hips running his tongue and teeth over every inch of her body in between. She was writhing beneath him and moaning loudly by the time he began to kiss up her inner thighs. He spread her legs more to give him enough room and then leaned down to take his first taste of her pussy.

She arched off the bed at the first touch of his tongue. Michael held her to him with his hands on her hips. He licked up the slit of her pussy but stopped just short of touching her engorged clit. He teased her like that until she moaned his name loudly in frustration.

Then he licked her clit with his tongue causing her to cry out his name and wrap her legs tightly around his head. He began to stroke her clit with his tongue, every once in a while sliding it down her slit and fucking her with it. Michael slipped a finger into her while he teased her clit with his tongue. She came almost immediately, clenching her cunt around his finger.

She bucked against him and he continued to move his finger in and out of her to prolong her orgasm. Finally when she collapsed against the bed, he withdrew his finger and kissed her clit one more time before standing up beside the bed.

Raven watched him intently as he began to unbutton his shirt. She propped herself up on her elbows as she watched him. When the shirt was gone and he started to unzip his slacks she ran her fingers down her stomach to disappear inside her pussy.

Michael’s cock was already throbbing and watching her play with herself as he undressed was driving him crazy. When he let his pants fall to the floor and he was standing before Raven completely naked, he moved closer to the bed. She knelt in front of him on the bed and reached out a hand to wrap it around his cock. She stroked up his length causing him to sigh and his head to fall back. Her soft hands on his cock felt like heaven, he could only imagine what those lips felt like wrapped around his shaft.

He didn’t have to wait long to find out. Raven leaned over and licked down his length. She made sure to lick every inch of his hard cock making him wet so she could easily slide him in and out of her mouth. Michael ran his hands lightly through her hair as she licked his cock. When she finally took the head into her mouth, he moaned, tightening his grip in her hair.

Raven looked up at him as she slowly slid his cock deep into her mouth. She slid him almost completely out again before taking him back in. As she descended his length she took more and more of him inside her mouth. Then finally, as she reached her hand down to massage his balls, she took him completely inside of her mouth.

His cock hit the back of her throat and she swallowed, causing it to tighten around his cock. Michael moaned and thrust into her more. She moaned against his cock and Michael knew if she kept this up it wouldn’t be long before he came.

She was kneeling on all fours in front of him, her ass swaying every time she descended on his dick. He ran his hands down her back and over her ass as she sucked his cock. He found her opening and put a finger inside her fucking her with it as she moaned against his cock. Her pussy was dripping wet and she was so tight, he really had to work to get his finger inside her.

He reached down further to tease her clit and Raven began to increase her pace on his cock. Michael knew he was going to come soon so he tried to get Raven off at the same time. He teased her clit feverishly as he pumped his finger in and out of her. All the while Raven was frantically sucking his cock.

When Michael made her come with his fingers she sucked hard on his cock and Michael knew he had lost control. He had a moment to warn her before he spilled inside her.

“Raven, mmmmmmmm, I’m going to come…Oh God that feels incredible.”

Raven didn’t release his cock however. She kept sucking feverishly on it until he exploded in her mouth. She drank him down and milked his cock until he half collapsed on the bed. She continued sucking him until he was completely limp and slid out of her mouth.

He lay down on the bed pulling her on top of him and kissing her passionately. She kissed him back and then rested her head on his chest as he regained his breath.

“You’re not going to sleep are you?”

Michael laughed and looked down at her. “Hell no. I want to fuck you more than anything right now. I just need a few minutes.”

She began to kiss down his chest. Her long, soft hair fell over him as she moved slowly down his chest to his stomach. She lazily kissed down to his cock. It was still soft but when she started to kiss up its length he could feel it slowly hardening again. When she rubbed her breasts against it and he felt her hard nipples touch the tip of his cock, he became completely hard again. She moaned softly against him as she rubbed her breasts against his now hard cock.

It pulsed against them and she slid his cock in between her breasts. Michael moaned at the sight below him. Raven was absolutely gorgeous. She was leaning over him pressing her tits tightly against his throbbing cock. Every time she moved her breasts down his shaft she would lick the head of his cock with her tongue.

Michael moaned loudly and Raven looked up into his eyes. She smiled at him and then crawled up his body. She straddled his hips, rubbing her pussy against his cock. She leaned down to brush her lips against his.

“I’ve never wanted anything as much as I want your cock inside me right now.”

Michael started into her eyes and reached down to place his cock at her entrance. He teased it against her before thrusting up deep inside her. They both closed their eyes and moaned together. Raven arched back and his cock slipped completely inside her.

Michael couldn’t believe how tight she felt. If she hadn’t told him otherwise he would have thought she was a virgin. Her pussy squeezed his cock and made it pulse inside of her. She began to move against him causing him to moan and grip her hips tightly.

“You feel incredible Raven. I could stay inside you forever.”

She looked at him, and he thought he might have saw tears in her eyes but then she began to move again and Michael had to close his eyes at the pleasure that she was creating inside him. When he opened his eyes again her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed.

She rode him slowly taking his cock almost completely out and then sliding back down on it. He was breathing heavy in only a few minutes. God she was amazing. Michael pulled her down to him and took her breast in his mouth. He rolled her nipple around with his tongue, teasing it and causing her pussy to grip his cock tighter. He thrust his hips up to meet hers as she came down hard on his cock. She was moaning loudly now each time he thrust up deep inside her.

He wanted to stroke deeper inside of her, to fuck her harder, so he wrapped his arms around her and rolled them over. He ended up on top of her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. He thrust into her harder and her moans became even louder. His hands were running from her breasts down to her ass. He wanted to caress every inch of her.

Tiggles07
Tiggles07
11 Followers