What I Always Wanted For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down to kiss her as he pounded into her pussy. She was moaning into his mouth and she wrapped her arms around him holding him to her tightly as she came hard on his cock. He could feel her pussy convulsing around his cock and he had to slow down his strokes before he lost control. In the midst of her orgasm she had scratched his back and his sweat was now making the small wounds sting. That helped him take his mind off his impending orgasm for the time being so he continued to thrust into her.

She was writhing beneath him, sweat was covering her body. Michael took out his cock and told her to turn over on her stomach. He slipped into her from behind and Raven gasped at the new angle of his cock inside her. He felt so much deeper inside her and she moaned loudly as he began to stroke in and out of her. She arched her ass up into the air so that he could fuck her harder. He responded by slamming against her ass, thrusting his cock deep into her pussy.

Her hands reached up and griped the head board as he thrust hard into her from behind. Her long hair cascaded down her back and Michael moved it to the side so he could kiss down her back. At each kiss Raven’s pussy clenched around his cock. Michael bit her gently on the shoulder and she began bucking wildly against him, coming hard on his cock.

He moaned against her loudly trying his best not to come as she convulsed around his cock again. He pulled her back against him so that she was kneeling in front of him. He gripped her hips and held her against him so that she couldn’t move. Michael kissed the side of her neck and whispered into her ear.

“Don’t move Raven. I’ll come if you move and I want this to last.”

She stayed perfectly still; breathing heavily and leaning back against his hard chest. Michael planted small kisses along her elegant neck. They stayed there locked together for a moment and then Michael started to slowly slide in and out of her again.

Michael wrapped an arm around her and cupped her breast while he reached down to tease her clit with the other. They fucked slowly, with Michael’s arms wrapped around her. Raven’s arms were wrapped back around his neck as he kissed and nibbled her shoulder.

It was intense even though they were barely moving. He thrust deeply in her and brought her to the brink each time but then slowly withdrew. Raven was going insane. She moaned his name and squeezed his cock with her pussy.

“Fuck me, Michael. I want you to come inside of me.”

He moaned against her neck and thrust hard into her. He held her tightly to him as he came deep inside of her. She cried out as she came with him and slammed down on his cock hard. He cried out her name and began thrusting into her roughly as he spilled inside of her. Her pussy was milking his cock, squeezing it till he was completely empty and sated. Michael fell backwards onto the bed dragging Raven down to his side.

They both were breathing heavily and neither of them could speak. Michael was lying on his side with his arms wrapped around Raven. She was lying on her back snuggled up close to Michael’s body; she was lightly running her fingers up and down Michael’s arm at her waist. Michael leaned down and kissed Raven’s forehead, then moved lower to nuzzle her neck. Raven smiled and turned towards him, staring into his eyes.

“Can I tell you something Michael?”

He smiled at her and looked into her eyes. “Of course Raven, you can tell me anything.”

She reached up her hand and brushed back his hair from his face. She looked at him for a couple of minutes then smiled and hid her face against his chest. “No, I’ll scare you off.”

He lifted up her chin and looked back into her beautiful green eyes. “Nothing you could ever say could scare me off Raven.”

Again he thought he saw tears in her eyes but she quickly blinked and they were gone. She smiled shyly at him.

“I just have this feeling when I'm with you Michael. I’ve never felt it before. I feel so comfortable with you and I actually feel happier just being around you. I guess what I’m trying to say is that, I care for you and I hope you don’t want this to be a one time only thing.”

Michael leaned down and brushed his lips across hers. “I never wanted it to be a one time thing Raven. I feel the same way you do. I feel like I’ve known you for years. Don’t worry, we can take things slow. But I’m not leaving you, not when I’ve just found you.”

This time he did see the tears. Two of them trailed down her cheeks and Michael quickly wiped them away with his thumb.

“Why are you crying sweets? Am I that terrible to be around?”

She laughed at that and the tears stopped. “I’ve never had anyone say the things you say, to me. I’m not sure I deserve it.”

He kissed her again this time long and deep. When he broke the kiss he leaned down to whisper against her ear. “You are perfect to me Raven and you deserve everything you get.”

She wrapped her arms around him and they drifted off to sleep together. They started dating after that and two years later they had moved in with each other. Now five years later Michael was ready to take the next step, he only hoped that Raven was too.

--------------

He arrived at the cabin just as it was getting dark. It took him a little longer than he expected to get there. He grabbed his duffel bag out of his car and walked up the steps to the front door. No lights were on in the cabin and Michael started to get a little worried. He called out Raven’s name as he opened the door.

“I’m in the living room, it’s to your left.”

He was instantly relieved to hear Raven’s voice but curious to why she was sitting in the cabin with no lights on. He set down his bag next to the door and walked in the direction her voice had come from. The whole place was dark except for the flickering light of a fire in the direction he was headed.

Michael turned the corner and took in the sight before him. Raven was lying facing him, on a fur rug, before the fireplace. She was completely naked except for a large red bow that hung over her hip, draping across her front to cover her pussy. Michael’s cock, which was already semi hard from the memories he recalled on the trip up, was now fully erect. Raven smiled at him and motioned for him to come closer.

“I thought I might give you your present early, since you’ve been such a good boy this year.”

Michael smiled at her. She was so adorable, sometimes he almost forget how sensual she could be. He looked down and memorized the sight of her. She was lying on her side, propped up on her elbow. Her other hand was lightly running up and down her stomach across the bow that was tied around her hips. Her long curvy legs were slowly rubbing against each other, as if she couldn’t wait for him to part them. Her large, firm breasts were beautiful and he couldn’t wait to cup their weight in his palm.

“Well aren’t you going to unwrap your present love?”

Michael blinked as if he were coming out of a dream. He hadn’t realized he had been staring that intently. He began to walk towards her but just as he reached the edge of the rug she stopped him with her hand.

“First you have to take off those clothes.”

Raven loved watching him undress. He began to unbutton his shirt as she looked up at him, watching him intently. When he removed his shirt and began moving to his slacks Raven’s hand disappeared beneath the bow. He knew she was playing with herself and his cock grew even harder at the thought. He unzipped his slacks and let them fall to the floor. He stood before Raven wearing only his black boxer briefs.

He began to take another step forward but Raven stopped him again.

“As good as you look in just those boxer briefs love, I want you completely naked.”

He slid the briefs down his legs to the floor and then stood back up. He let Raven get a good look at him before he lay down beside her on the rug. He propped himself up on one elbow and looked down at her. She was looking up at him and smiling.

“I’ve missed you.”

Michael ran a hand through her hair and cupped her head. He pulled her to him and brushed his lips against hers. “Not as much as I’ve missed you.” Then he took her mouth and kissed her deeply.

Raven moaned and melted against him. His arms wrapped around her and held her tighter against him. When he broke the kiss he kept her tightly in his arms as he looked down into her eyes.

“I love you Raven, I don’t think I tell you nearly enough.”

She laughed softly. “You tell me every ten minutes.”

Michael kissed her nose. “As I said, not nearly enough.”

She smiled and pushed him back. She laid on him and kissed him softly. “I love you too Michael. I think we should just stay up here forever. We could be nudists.”

He smiled at her and then rolled over so that he was now on top, he began to kiss down her neck. “Forever huh? Sounds good to me.”

Then he reached her breasts and took her nipple into his mouth. Raven sighed and lay back against the soft fur rug. She wrapped her hands around his head as he teased her nipple with his tongue.

She was moaning and writhing against him by the time he release her nipple and continued his decent. He kissed down her stomach to the red bow that covered her beautifully shaved pussy. He pulled the ribbon and it fell to the ground as he continued to kiss down her body. Raven spread her legs wider and Michael leaned down to kiss her clit. Raven moaned loudly and reached above her to clench her fists in the fur rug. Michael kissed down her pussy lightly until Raven cried out.

“Please Michael. I’m going crazy.”

He smiled and leaned back down to lick Raven’s sensitive clit. She arched off the bed and moaned Michael’s name. He licked down her pussy then returned to her clit. He ran his hands up her legs to her hips and held her against his mouth as he ravaged her with his tongue. Raven was moaning and writhing above him. He ran a hand down and touched her pussy. He entered her with his finger and she immediately tightened around it. He sucked her clit hard as he worked his finger in and out of her.

Raven tensed jus before she came, crying out and running her hands though Michael’s hair holding him to her as she rode out her orgasm. When she collapsed back onto the rug she released Michael and he kissed back up her body. When he reached her mouth she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. She tasted herself on his lips and moaned deeply into his mouth. She broke the kiss and looked into his eyes.

“Mmmmmmmm…that was a wonderful Christmas present love, my best yet.”

Michael laughed and kissed her neck. “Even better than that sweater your grandmother gave you?”

Raven rolled her eyes and tapped her chin. “Hmmmmmm, I don’t know, it was a really nice sweater.”

Michael tickled her and she laughed and squirmed beneath him.

“Well that wasn’t your Christmas present anyway.” He kissed her cheek.

“Oooooh, so what is?”

Michael smiled and nipped her shoulder.

“Ah ah ah, I’m not telling, it’s going to be a surprise.”

“Awwwww, now I really want to know. Maybe I could persuade you to tell me.

Michael smiled and lay back, “You could try sweets.”

Raven smiled seductively at him. “Ohhh, I just love a challenge.”

Raven moved over Michael and kissed him softly. Then she broke the kiss to move down his body. She kissed over his chest and down his stomach. She ran her hand down and cupped his hard cock in her hand. Then she began to stroke his cock as she kissed down him. When she reached his cock she kissed his head then ran her tongue down the length of it. Michael sighed and ran his hands down through her hair.

When his cock was wet enough she slid him into her mouth. Michael clenched his fists and sighed her name. Raven took him as far as she could and then slid him back out. She kissed the tip of his cock and teased the sensitive spot underneath his head. Then her mouth enveloped him again as she took him deep inside her mouth.

His cock hit the back of her throat and she sucked hard, running her tongue up and down his length. Her mouth felt so tight and hot on his cock. It was pulsing against her tongue every time it licked his shaft. She sucked him feverishly till Michael started to feel the familiar feeling of an impending orgasm. He quickly reached down and pulled her off of his cock.

He pulled her up and wrapped her tightly in his arms as he kissed her. She straddled his hips and his cock rubbed up against her pussy. Her wetness covered the tip of his cock and Michael thrust up into her and at the same time brought her down hard upon his cock. Raven cried out into his mouth and dragged her nails across his back.

He began to slowly but deeply thrust into her as he kissed down her neck to her breasts. He took a nipple into his mouth and swirl his tongue over it causing Raven’s pussy to tighten around his cock. He moaned and thrust harder into her. She moaned loudly and rotated her hips taking him deep inside her.

Michael sat up, with her in his lap still riding his cock, and leaned back to watch her. The firelight was dancing across her body as she moved up and down on his cock. Her breasts swayed at his deep thrusting. Her hair fell long against her back, swaying softly across her skin. Her mouth was parted slightly and her lips swollen from his kisses. Her eyes were a deep green now, how they always got when she was having sex and they were staring straight into his.

He leaned forward to rest his forehead against hers as they continued to stare into each others eyes. “I love you Raven.”

She moaned and he could feel her pussy convulse around his cock. She kissed him as she came, slamming down hard on his cock. Her orgasm lasted for what seemed like hours but could have only been a few minutes. Michael reached down to tease her clit as he kept thrusting into her, causing her to come over and over. Finally when her pussy released its grip on his cock she looked up into Michael’s eyes.

“I love you too, Michael. I love you more than anything.”

He wrapped his arms around her and rolled over on top of her. He thrust up into her as he gently ran his hands down her sides to her hips. He leaned down to kiss over the mounds of her breasts as he gripped her hips and thrust into her deeply. Raven cried out and gripped the fur rug in her fists. He was relentlessly fucking her, taking it almost completely out and then slamming back into her.

Raven was writhing underneath him. Her back was arched as he drove into her, taking him completely inside her. She spread her legs wider, wanting to accept even more of him. Michael kissed up her breasts to her neck and moaned loudly against her skin. Raven’s pussy squeezed his cock and Michael erupted into her. He cried out against her neck as he thrust deeply into her empting himself before collapsing sated beside her on the rug.

Michael pulled Raven against him. They lay together curled up on the rug. Raven’s back up against Michael’s hard chest. He was nuzzling her neck and she was running her hand up and down his arm. She rolled over to face him and began to kiss down his chest. Michael fell back and sighed. He only felt this sated and comfortable when he was with Raven. He closed his eyes and let the feel of her mouth moving down his body take over.

-------------

Michael woke up to the familiar warmth of Raven lying beside him. Some time in the night during their endless fucking they had moved into the bedroom. He was lying on his back with her curled up at his side. Her arm was draped over his stomach and her legs were intertwined with his. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. She moaned and snuggled closer to his body.

“Good morning and Merry Christmas sweets.”

Raven mumbled something and rolled over. Michael smiled and moved lower so he could kiss down her back. She moaned and moved closer to him. He continued kissing down her back and over the perfect curve of her ass. Raven moaned louder and began to writhe above him.

Michael rolled Raven onto her back and spread her legs. He leaned down to kiss up her pussy and Raven came fully awake, sighing his name. He teased her clit with his tongue and it wasn’t long before she was crying out his name and coming into his mouth. Michael waited until she was completely spent, then moved up her body to capture her mouth. He kissed her deeply and then leaned back to stare down at her.

Raven’s eyes were lidded and she was still breathing heavily. She looked up at him and gave him a slow seductive smile.

“Mmmmmmm, what a way to wake up in the morning.”

Michael smiled, “Yes, it was. Now get up so we can have breakfast and then we can open presents.”

Michael kissed her quickly and then got out of bed. Raven sighed and stared after him as he walked, naked, into the bathroom. When she heard the shower start she pulled herself out of the bed to join him.

Michael was leaning his head back under the spray of water. His eyes were closed as he let the warm water wash over him. Then he felt a new warmth envelope him. He looked down to find Raven kneeling before him in the shower, with her lips wrapped around his cock. He sighed as she slid him further into her mouth.

Raven was staring up at him as she took him completely into her mouth. Michael let out a moan and fisted her hair in his hands. She slid him in and out of her mouth slowly at first, letting her tongue caress his cock. But soon Michael was thrusting into her mouth and she increased her pace, sucking harder on his cock. She moaned each time it hit the back of her throat until Michael thrust deep into her mouth and held himself there.

Michael came hard inside Raven’s mouth as he held himself deep inside her and she continued to lick and suck his cock. He collapsed against the wall, breathing heavily, as Raven licked his cock until he was completely soft. Then she stood up and swayed slightly. Michael wrapped his arms around her and held her to him. He leaned them both under the spray of water and kissed her deeply. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back just as passionately.

-------------

After they got out of the shower they dressed and had breakfast. When they finished breakfast Raven curled up on the couch. The t-shirt she was wearing barely covered her ass and she shivered from the cold. Michael grabbed a blanket from the room and wrapped her in it. Then he sat down beside her and kissed her on the forehead.

"Now it's time for you present."

"Michael you didn't really get me a present did you? I thought we agreed no presents this year, we would just come up here for our present and enjoy ourselves."

"Well, I had to get you this particular present."

She frowned a little. "But I didn't get you anything love."

He smiled and tickled her under the blanket so she would smile again. "Don't worry, you can still give me a present."

She laughed and snuggled back against the couch. "Okay, so where is it then?"

Michael got up and went into the room to retrieve the present from his duffle bag. It was a box about the size of a toaster, wrapped in green paper with a red ribbon and bow tied around it. He knelt down in front of Raven and gave her the box.

Raven moved the blanket and set the present on her lap. Michael's hands rubbed the sides of her legs to keep them warm. He looked suddenly nervous and Raven thought that odd.

"What is it Michael?"

"Just open the present sweets, you'll see."

She sighed and then undid the bow on the top of the box. The ribbon fell apart and she moved it to the side. She unwrapped the present slowly and then opened the box. There was another slightly smaller box inside. She looked up at Michael and smiled. He smiled back and then looked back down at the present. She pulled out the second box and tossed the other one to the ground.