What I Always Wanted For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she unwrapped the second box she found a third, and then a fourth and a fifth, until the sixth box she found was about the size of a ring box. Raven was suddenly very nervous and she could tell that Michael was too. Her heart began to beat loudly and her hands started to shake lightly. She unwrapped the last box and sure enough it was a ring box. She looked up at Michael just before she slowly opened the lid.

She let out a breath as she saw the contents of the box. It was empty. A sudden pain hit her chest and her eyes started to water. Then she looked up at Michael. He was still kneeling in front of her except that she noticed now he was on one knee. He was also holding a diamond ring in his hand. Raven dropped the box she was holding and stared into his eyes. Michael leaned forward and took Raven's hand in his and slid the ring onto her finger.

“From the first day I met you I felt like I already knew you forever. I had this feeling when ever I was with you, like I was supposed to be there, like I was meant to be with you. You always seem to make me smile when I'm down, I look forward everyday to seeing you when I come home. You are so beautiful to me Raven, not just what you look like, how you act and what you say. I love everything about you. You are everything I’ve ever wanted. I love waking up to you each morning and I want to wake up to you every morning for the rest of our lives. I’ve never cared for anyone like I care for you, you complete me Raven. Will you marry me sweets?”

Tears trailed down Raven’s cheeks as she listened to Michael speak. She couldn’t seem to speak; she didn’t know what to say. Her hands started trembling and Michael took them both in his hands and rubbed over them with his thumbs. She looked into his eyes and saw nothing but love for her in them, and maybe a little fear that she would say no.

She pulled her hands from his and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply and passionately. When she finally released his mouth she whispered against his lips. “Yes. Yes Michael, I’ll marry you. Nothing would make me happier than spending the rest of my life with you. I love you so much, I have from the very first day.”

She kissed him again and Michael wrapped his arms around her and leaned her back onto the couch. Their clothes were quickly lost as Michael slipped inside Raven. Their eyes stayed locked as he slowly made love to her.

Michael leaned down next to her ear as he thrust slowly into her. “I love you Raven.”

She moaned against his neck. “I love you too Michael.”

He kissed down her neck as he continued to thrust into her. Raven was moaning loudly and her pussy gripped his cock tightly. He moved up to capture her mouth just as she cried out. He poured into her while she came and they both collapsed together onto the couch. They stayed there like that whispering softly to one another until they both drifted off to sleep.