What I Did Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardTimmy
HardTimmy
190 Followers

"Yes! Yes! Yes! O fuck yes!" she cried as she came on my face and hand. I hungrily drank down her juices as she just lay on the bed recovering. She looked so cute laying on the bed, totally naked with her sweat and girl cum glistening in moonlight. Her thick bush wet and matted. Suddenly I heard a soft snore coming from Lily as she slept on the bed.

I smiled and was about to join her in bed when I heard a noise coming from the closet. I turned and looked as it slowly opened and out walked Courtney with a huge smile on her face. "What are you doing? Are you crazy? She could wake up any second," I whispered.

"I know my sister, when she sleeps it takes an earthquake to wake her. She's fine, look." And with that Courtney walked over to her naked sister and sat next to her. "Hey sis, I'm going to fuck your boyfriend now, if you're cool with that just keep sleeping."

She didn't stir. "You are mental you know that. If we get caught I'm the one who isn't family, I'm the one that will be murdered."

"Come on you know I get off on this," she said. "I've already gotten myself off twice watching you guys, even though it was a little hard to see."

I watched as Courtney stood up and removed her clothing. Soon she was standing in front of me in just her panties. She looked so hot, awesome brown breasts sitting perfectly on her chest. She turned around presenting her ass to me as she pulled them down revealing her brown asshole that had the lollipop in it earlier that day. As she turned around her hands were covering her pussy and when she removed them I was rewarded with the sight of her bald pussy.

"You shaved!"

"You like?"

"I love it," I said as I walked towards her.

"Wait!" she said holding her hand up. "Just watch for a second, I wanna try something." With that she crawled onto the bed with Lily and swung her right leg over Lily's shoulder so that her pussy was directly above her face. I was at bursting point I didn't want to touch my cock in fear I would explode.

She leaned forward onto her hands making sure not to actually touch Lily so that her face was above her sister's bush. She lowered her head and inhaled, "Wow, she smells good."

She sat back up, her pussy only inches from Lily's nose and got off the bed. She walked towards me and kissed me deeply on the mouth. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth. "She tastes pretty good too," she said smiling.

I was very horny at this point as I pushed her up against the wall and dropped to my knees. I licked Courtney's pussy this time, the sensation was very different as there was no hair in the way. I'd tasted her pussy juices before but it had been some time and I was attacking her hole with enthusiasm. She moaned above me and raised on leg over my shoulder giving me complete access to delicious pussy.

I licked from her anus to her clit and bit her the same way I did Lily. She jumped, "What the fuck was that?" Is that what made Lily squeal before?"

"Yeah. You like?"

"I dunno, do it again."

So I continued licking her and bit her clit again. She jumped again but didn't say anything. I took that as a cue that she liked or didn't mind it. After a few more minutes of licking she used her foot to kick me off and then turned around, lowering her ass over my face and swallowing my erect cock in one gulp.

I kept licking her pussy and ass and she sucked and I knew I was close to cumming. I exploded a huge load into her mouth which she greedily swallowed.

"Now I'm not going to take any excuses this time. I only let you cum because if you fucked me with that I don't think you would've lasted very long."

"No worries, I think I'm fine to go again."

She turned around and sat down on my lap. My cock dint go completely soft but wasn't hard enough to penetrate her just yet. We were lying on the carpet of the cabin bedroom, the bed was out of the question for obvious reasons and all other rooms were taken. I now assumed the cabin had some kind of under floor heating, it was very warm on my back.

I quickly recovered and my cock was soon at full attention again. I rolled her over so I was on top and lined my cock up with her opening. "Last chance to change your mind," I said.

"No chance of that, make me a woman, fuck my 18 year old virgin pussy."

I was going to do this, no turning back, I was going to fuck my girlfriends little sister. I pushed the head of my fat cock into the very wet, very tight opening of Courtney's pussy. There was obvious resistance, she was a lot tight than her sister. I pushed until the head popped in and Courtney moaned.

"Just hold still for a second, let me get used to the size." Being the sporty person she is, I knew the chance was that she had broken her hymen years ago, and if not with sport she had probably used something big on her pussy to get herself off.

"Ok, keep going, I'm fine now."

I pushed hard into her, she was so hot and so tight my cock felt incredible. It was hard going at first but as I pushed in and out of her she began to get into it more and more and the easier my cock was able to penetrate her.

"Harder, do me harder," she said, careful not to be too loud. Lily wasn't the only one we didn't want to wake up.

I started pounding her faster and harder, her moans and my moans were getting louder but I didn't care in that moment. I was glad that I had already blown a load recently or I would have cum already.

Courtney wrapped her legs around me as I pushed in and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I remained deep in her while kissing her lips. Feeling up her tits I pinched her nipples hard as she bit my lip, not hard enough to draw blood but hard enough. This was the most passionate sex I had ever had.

She released me from her legs and I resumed pounding her hard and fast. "Fuck. That's awesome, you feel so good. I'm going to cum. Harder!"

I could feel her tighten up as I kept thrusting hard and she came making more noise than I was comfortable with. I kissed her on the mouth but never let up thrusting in and out. She recovered quickly and returned thrusting forwards to match my movement.

Again she brought her feet up but instead used them to kick me off. I was caught off guard and stumbled backwards landing on my back. She quickly jumped on top of me facing her ass towards me and lowered herself back down on my cock.

As she was riding me reverse cowgirl I began feeling up her ass. I moved my finger to her hole and pushed one finger inside. If I thought her pussy was tight, her asshole was like a vice. I removed my finger and sucked on it before returning it to her hole.

Courtney was loving this, her moaning was getting louder and I knew I had to cum soon or we would get caught. This time I was the one that pushed her off. I pushed her onto all fours and started fucking her doggy style hard and fast.

"Yeah babe, I'm gonna cum soon. Where do you want it?"

"Inside me! Cum in me, please. Fill your girlfriend's sister's pussy with your cum."

That did it, I pushed all the way in and came hard. I filled her with as much semen as I had before pulling out. Courtney rolled over and put her fingers inside herself, covering her fingers with my cum and sucking it all off. She did this until there was no more cum on her fingers, "That was incredible, I hope my second time is as good."

"You sure know how to work your body, I'm sure that every time you have sex it will be just as fantastic."

I looked onto the bed, Lily had rolled over facing the wall but was still asleep. I breathed a sigh of relief that she hadn't woken up. "Well I guess you better get back to the house."

"Yeah and you better get some sleep, you're going to have a big day tomorrow. There are more things I have planned for you."

As she said that she quietly slipped out of my room and I climbed into bed next to Lily. Her back and ass were cold as I snuggled up behind her and covered us with the blanket. I went to sleep with a huge smile on my face wondering just exactly what Courtney had planned for the following day. If it was half as good as today, I couldn't wait.


More to come in chapter 4. If you have any ideas of things you want to happen I'm open for suggestions.

HardTimmy
HardTimmy
190 Followers
12