What I Did for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sweetheart, I only want to please you. I love your breasts," he said as he licked one nipple. "I love you."

He continued down my body, pulling off my panties and lightly running his tongue over my pussy lips. After a long lingering bit of delightful tongue work on both of my lips, he opened them with his fingers and focused on my clitoris with his tongue. That did the trick: I had another massive orgasm. I was trembling. Then suddenly I began to cry. All of the feelings of the day, the sex, the conflicting thoughts, the guys, the romance confused. It all mixed together and I was at a loss. My emotions were at sea. I didn't know what I was feeling.

He held me and then pulled off his shirt and shorts. His hard erection was standing out, firm and beautiful. I wanted him so badly. I leaned forward to lick it and the taste and touch of it gave me chills. Steven moved over me, slowly inserting his cock in my seriously wet pussy. With every inch my body trembled, electricity shooting from my groin up my spine to my breasts. I held on to him as he continued to fuck me.

After a few minutes we rolled over and I straddled him. This was one of my favorite positions because I could control, to some degree, our movements. He reached up to fondle my breasts. I felt warm, sexy, feminine and full of passion. It was a special sensation, one I had not experienced often of late.

Then he pulled me down on top of him, smashing my breasts against him as he began thrusting in me forcefully. After a short while it seemed clear that he was going to climax soon and at that moment I couldn't have asked for anything more. He continued to thrust faster and faster until I knew that it was going to happen. When he was just about there and he was moving in and out like an machine, I began to climax. It manifested itself by me halting any of my movements, grabbing on to his back and butt, just waiting for the big event.

Then it happened. He shoved in me deeper than ever it seemed. I got a jolt of pain, but then I climaxed with him, holding his body as close as humanly possible to mine. Neither of us moved for what felt like a long time. Eventually breathing returned to normal. I rolled off him and his now soft cock slipped out and plopped onto his abdomen.

Lying on the bed next to him, I was still for just a few moments before I found myself sliding down his side and engulfing his cock with my mouth, tasting the distinct differences between the male and female sex organ fluids. We tasted great. His cock was so wet and slimy and it felt smooth and sexy. I enjoyed moving my tongue all around it. I was a little disappointed that he didn't get hard, but it had only been a few minutes. All guys needed a bit of time to reengage.

Steven's hand was caressing my neck and back. I felt so relaxed and happy, almost like earlier on the beach. This time, though, I had just gotten laid and that added to the good sensations. As I was just playing with his soft cock I thought about the day and my very mixed feelings about things. On one hand, I felt like he wanted me to be a slut, essentially pimping me out to his buddies. But I knew he loved me. It would not have been so bad to have had some fun with his friends. Even if the fun included watching them masturbate and then tasting their cum. In fact, as I continued to mouth his cock I was getting aroused again.

What harm would there be in trying it once? If I felt uncomfortable we'd just stop. I would consider it an experiment, like sexual exploration. I'd never been with more than one other person in bed. Some of those women in the videos seemed to like it. In fact, I could almost picture myself sitting there like a porn star having these disembodied hard-ons come up and shoot their loads on my tongue and into my open, smiling mouth.

Steven was right when he said that he thought I enjoyed playing with his cum. Even though I didn't understand it at first, I felt so close to him that I wanted to please him. I loved the man. Why not indulge his fantasies?

It was just semen, right? What's the big deal? I'd probably swallowed hundreds of loads of his cum since I'd met him. It made me hot and I had learned to love the way he obsessed about and enjoyed staring at his cum in my mouth and the ways I played with it.

As I lay there with my head on his stomach, running my lips and tongue over his lovely cock, I said, "Do you really want me to give blowjobs to your friends? Are you sure you want me to do that?"

He coughed a little, probably surprised at my question. Then he said, "I think it would be fun. I think you'd enjoy it."

"Are you sure that you're really thinking about me? I think you want me to do it because you'll enjoy it."

After a pause, he said, "Maybe so. I don't know. If you'd like to try it, I can text the guys and I'm sure they'd be more than glad to come back."

I thought about it now. I got up and knelt on the bed. I looked at him, and said, "I just want you to be sure. This could be fun, but it might jeopardize our love, our intimacy. Once you see me with another man—or men—there's no going back. What if I really get off on it and want to do it more? Maybe that would be a turn-off for you."

He looked at me for a second and then rose to kiss me. His lips were cool and soft and the moment seemed to last a long time. I was suddenly filled with tenderness towards this man. More importantly, I sensed the caring emotions that he seemed to show when we first started dating. This thrilled me at the time. When we broke apart, he said, "Whatever you want, Patty. I want you to enjoy yourself and to get back some of the incredible pleasure you give me."

I wanted to respond by asking him if it was truly my pleasure or a manifestation of his. When I was drooling cum over my lips or licking it out of my hand, would he not be getting the same pleasure watching it that he would get from any woman so engaged? Could it have been anyone's mouth?

Did I really get turned on by tasting and playing with his cum? Or was all of it something that excited him? And was I doing it just to please him? Sure, I had learned somehow to make it all sexy and even to make it excite me, but was it really what I wanted?

I wasn't convinced. I feared that as I became more and more of a sexual object to—or more properly, for—him, the emotional commitment, the tenderness, respect, and love were beginning to get lost in the lust.

Chapter 6: New Tricks with the Boys

I kept my reservations about the imminent cum party quartet to myself and decided that maybe being a team player was just the right thing, at least for this evening. So, Steven texted the guys to come back to our room.

As I was putting my bra and panties back on, I thought about wearing something a little sexy. But, given my conflicting feelings about it all, I decided that I was not going to be on display any more than necessary. This was not about my body, right? Steven explained that he had told these guys that they could jerk off and watch me play with their semen. No fucking, no blowjobs, no handjobs, no touching. I was OK with this plan.

It would also be interesting, especially after seeing so many hard-ons in his videos, to see a few live and in action. Every human masturbator must have her or his unique movements. That was certainly true in the videos. They were all similar, of course, but with some differences. A theme and variations, if you will. Some guys used two hands, some just one. Some did it with their hands reversed. Some used just one or two fingers; some used all.

So I abandoned the idea of the robe, returned it to the closet, and put on a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. I briefly thought about how wet the jeans were probably going to get, between my own juices and the cum from the guys, but I remembered that I had brought another pair. All good. I checked myself in the mirror. The image looking back was moderately happy, although there was concern in my eyes.

I tried to put on a smile. It didn't help much. Then I thought about watching four guys jerking off, just for me. That was kind of hot. I'd never tasted semen from different guys at the same time. Hell, I don't think I'd tasted any one guy's cum within months of tasting another's. This was going to be a new experience in many ways. That was a turn-on and I maintained that as my focus, forcing down those nagging doubts about this event.

Steven poured me more champagne. I went out to the balcony to wait and watch the last of the late afternoon light transform into a starlit evening. It was beginning to dawn on me that I was actually going to do this. Kind of hot. New experience.

There was a knock at the door and he went to get it. While I was still alone and with one hand holding my flute, I raised the other hand to my mouth, softly caressed my lips, licking them with my tongue. I moved my hand down to my breasts and lightly rubbed them. Then I pinched my nipples through my clothes. It felt sensual and I surprised myself at how excited I had become. By the time I heard the guys talking in the room, I had moved the hand between my legs and through all the material gave myself a little clitoral massage. This produced a small temblor and I could feel myself suddenly very wet. I thought I could smell myself, but it was very faint. Thank goodness for the other pair of jeans, though.

Moments later Jerry, Shane, Mark and Steven, each holding his drink of choice, joined me on the balcony. Each said hello, but with the awkwardness that you'd expect from a group of guys in this situation.

I had already made up my mind and needed to get things going quickly, before I changed it. I asked if they'd ever seen each other without clothes. They all answered in the negative.

"So, I guess, none of you knows how big any of the other's hard-ons are?"

To a man, they laughed and looked around sheepishly, nodding.

"Hey guys," I said, deciding that it was time to get this party started. I wanted to see them. I wanted to watch them jerk off. And I really wanted to see them cum. "No need to be embarrassed. I've never been with more than one man at a time so this is new for me. Steven thinks that I'll enjoy it. I'm not convinced, but I would like to see each of you cum. That, I think, would be a turn-on for me. After that, well, let's just see. OK?"

They all nodded and agreed. To give them a push, I said, "OK. Whip 'em out. Let's see what you got. Don't worry, sometimes good things come in small packages. And sometimes they come in big packages. We're not going to worry about personal bests tonight. This is about having fun. I really want to watch you jerk off."

Finishing my champagne I asked Steven to pour me some more, thinking that I'd now probably consumed at least a bottle in the last hour or so. When he went inside to open another bottle, I said, "Maybe you should bring in a glass for all the cum you guys are going to make."

The guys did one last look around. But that last statement did the trick. Each one of them stood up and took off his shorts and underwear. Then each started touching himself. I am always fascinated by the way this soft and floppy appendage becomes erect. I sat there passing my eyes from one to another to watch the amazing transformation. It didn't take but a minute: There were three cocks, hard cocks, all pointing in my direction.

Steven brought me my champagne and an Old Fashioned glass, probably about six ounces. It was rather plain, not very pretty. I thought he'd go with another champagne flute.

"I decided that this was better than a flute. Probably easier to aim into. OK with you?"

Nods of agreement all around, but in a "sure, whatever" kind of distracted way. Groucho, Chico, and Harpo were all deeply involved with their "junk," as they say. Steven handed me my champagne, set the tumbler on the table next to me, and said, "OK. I'm in too."

Zeppo quickly joined the others, naked below the waist. Now there they were, the four hard-ons just itching to come, aiming at me. I was still seated and all the guys were several feet away. I wanted to see their cocks, up close and personal. I asked them to come a little closer. Before I knew it, all four hard-ons were within a foot of me. I looked up and asked if it was exciting enough to just to jerk off with no other stimulus. This returned but silence from the trio of newbies. Steven then said, "I'd bet we'd all come if you'd show us your tits."

Thinking about showing my body made me realize that I'd become excited just looking at the several combined feet of cock, inches in front of my face. I had not even evaluated them. Probably this was more of a guy thing, but after seeing so many hard-ons in Steven's videos, I decided further scrutiny would be worthwhile and fun!

Mark's cock seemed to be very average, the size, shape, color and head size with which I was most familiar. So much so that I thought it was quite pretty. Jerome's cock was about the same size in length as was Mark's, about six or seven inches, but Jerome's cock was noticeably wider with a larger circumference. Both were nice looking and to paraphrase something Steven would occasionally say when looking at other women, "I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed." (Such a guy thing to say.)

Steven had found a spot and, moving from left to right, he was next. In relationship to the other two, he was about an inch longer, though not as big around as Jerome. Of course, he was the one that was familiar to me. Just watching him stroke was always a turn-on for me. At that moment I realized just how excited I was. I think I would have come just then if I had any kind of contact at all with any another object.

Last in my survey but in no way least at my extreme right were Shane and his cock. It was different than the others, almost not human. It was circumcised, as they all were, and hard and with wetness at the tip. But Shane's cock seemed to be a normal cock on steroids. It was huge in every way. The shaft was a little more uptilted than the others, but I had learned that that was not necessarily a function of the cock itself, that the guy had some control over the way it pointed.

Shane's, though, had three striking features: First, the thing itself appeared to be the length of a ruler, like the traditional foot-long ruler from grade school. I knew it probably wasn't, but compared to the other three it must have had a few extra inches of length.

Second, it was about the size of a beer bottle in its circumference. I couldn't imagine how that could fit inside a woman, a normal sized woman at least. Thank goodness I didn't have to find out. On the other hand, its outrageous size made it kind of sexy, like a huge dildo but somehow not of this world. I don't think I'd ever seen one that big, but I knew that they must exist. Unlike the other three, Jerome was jerking it with just two fingers, the forefinger and middle finger. Perhaps it was so thick that he couldn't get the other fingers around it.

The third and also quite noticeable thing was the head. It was a cross between cone-shaped and spherical, but much bigger than the heads on the other cocks. From just what I could see of it—in the blur of his movements—it appeared to be somewhere between a golf ball and a tennis ball. I'd never seen anything like it. Then I noticed that with all the extra length, there was room for his other hand to get in on the action: He had taken advantage of the additional space and had his other hand playing with his balls hanging at the lower end of his cock.

Looking at the array of hard rods, I sat back just a little, waiting for the moment of truth from whoever was going to shoot first. For a split second the other me, the one with reservations about this whole thing, considered the scene before me: Here was my boyfriend, the man I'd fallen in love with over the last few months, and three of his buddies jerking off just for me to play with their comingled ejaculate. Who was this woman? If you had told me I'd be in this situation six months ago I would have laughed in your face.

The truth was that I didn't seem to be that person any longer or at least I was not that person at the moment. Instead, I was some wild woman, not Patrice at all. I was obsessed with cocks and ejaculations and cum play.

Returning to the "show us your tits" remark: If I hadn't had all the alcohol, I would surely have had a negative reaction. Somehow a request of "show your tits," was crude, not befitting of a lover. But I was drunk and these cocks were just inches away. Each had a nice, tasty-looking dollop of wetness at its tips. Watching their hands rubbing them, quite fast now, had made me so hot I think I was having one continuous thrill session. As I was intently focused on their energy and their potential white liquid gifts for me, I was briefly aware that they were all staring at me too, the same way Steven did.

Chalking the remark about my tits up to Steven being in the moment, I made a decision.

I said, "Let's see how this goes first. Then maybe. Right now I want to see one of these cocks shoot. Now! Who can come first? Right here in this." I leaned over to the table, picked up the Old Fashioned glass and held it up in front of the cocks.

Mark was the first to move forward. I realized that this is what all those women in the videos see: Just cocks, no faces, no human connections, just cockheads, ones that will soon spew their thick white semen at them. Hmm. Interesting. Kind of hot, but kind of weird. I decided to focus on Mark's dick as he aimed into the glass in my hand.

With a final "Uhhn," he shot a big dollop of cum diagonally at the inside of the glass. I readjusted its angle, tilting it over a little more so that his dick was aimed at the bottom of the glass. As he continued to shoot, I was mesmerized by the velocity and how regular the shots were. Two, three, four, five. Each seemed to be the exact same size at the same angle and at evenly spaced intervals. Then they began to diminish, but he kept going.

"Oh, nice," I exclaimed, excited by the display.

At that moment, Jerome and his bigger than average cock started coming, but his first shot hit the outside of the glass. I quickly realized that the landing zone or target (depending on your view) needed to be adjusted for them all and I lowered it but kept it straight up. This way, all the other cocks could just go for it. Jerome managed to get most of the rest into the glass.

The thick white semen shooting out of his cock was kind of thrilling. "Lookin' good," I said, enjoying the erotic fireworks.

By now Mark was done and he'd stepped back to watch. Then Steven surprised me with a long arcing shot from a couple of feet away, most of which hit my wrist and forearm.

Jerome was slowing down but still coming as Steven pushed in closer. I managed to get almost all of the rest of both of their ejaculations inside the wide-mouthed glass, thinking how much would have been wasted if I'd used a champagne flute.

Although it was familiar to watch Steven come, I still enjoyed each and every one of his shots, feeling at that moment that in some special and different way he was coming just for me. Of course I didn't think about his semen combining with the semen from the others. It was all going to be one big mix. As I mulled that over, I got even more turned on thinking about all that hot, fresh cum.

Realizing that I had been making some noises (like "oohs" and "aahs"), I was momentarily embarrassed. But I continued watching as Steven came—and came, forgetting about such nonsense. If I thought about it, making odd, pleasure noises was the least of my embarrassments.

Returning my focus to the boys, I saw that with Steven shooting his last few bits, it was three relatively normal-sized cocks down, one humongous one to go. Steven made sure he got every last drop in the glass (Bless his heart!), shaking himself and squeezing anything left in his shaft out into the glass. I squelched a strong sudden desire to suck off any cum that was still on his head, figuring it would upset the orderliness of the group.

123456...9