What I Did Last Summer Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still shocked and refused. But she's a stubborn woman. She started putting her finger up my ass when we were fooling around. I had to admit to her that it really turned me on.

One day she brought out a dildo It was a latex cock, complete with balls. I'd heard of dildos before but never looked at one close up. It was eight inches long and shaped like a real dick. It looked really big - I couldn't imagine her shoving that big dick up my ass. I got nervous watching Carla play with it while we were lying there. She licked it, put it into her mouth, and showed it off for me.

One night she pulled a tube of lube from the night table by the bed and asked me to bend over for her.

"No way," I said. "I'm not going to let you fuck me with that big tool. It would probably hurt like hell."

"I promise not to hurt you," she said. "I'm going to go very slowly until you're used to having me put things up your ass. I'll start slowly with my finger. Then, I have some butt plugs to stretch your asshole and the muscles around it. When you're ready I'll fuck your ass. You'll come to love it. In fact, you'll like it so much that you're going to ask me to please fuck you."

She kept pestering me until I agreed to try it, on the condition that I could put a stop to the anal sex whenever I wanted it to be over.

She started by putting a finger past my asshole whenever we had sex, which was more than once a day. Her plan was working - I got to enjoy that finger playing with the very sensitive nerves around my asshole. The day arrived to try the dildo. She had me bend way over and smeared the dildo and all around my asshole with vasoline. She was gentle with me. The muscles around the asshole tend to really tighten up. The trick on my part was to learn to relax those muscles. She kept it up, but she couldn't seem to get the dildo past the ring of muscle and into my ass.

One day she finally managed to get the dildo past the sphincter muscles guarding my back entrance, and shoved it right into my rectum. It was scary at first, but Carla was gentle with me. She pushed the dildo in and out of my ass. I'd never felt anything else like that before.

The final stage was when she brought out a leather harness that buckled around her cunt. It had a mounting ring to hold the dildo. When she put the harness on, Carla had the 8-inch latex cock sticking out in front of her. That was an amazing sight; she really looked like a "chick with a dick." When she had me bend over for her that night, she ass-fucked me with the dildo, going in and out slowly at first - and then she thrust into me faster and deeper. I was really getting fucked by my aunt!! I learned to enjoy being fucked by her, and she got off on it too. We fucked each other frequently, with oral sex in between fuck sessions. I'd had no idea that a woman her age had the stamina for so much sex.

Carla was careful to give me a 'treat' every time she fucked me in the ass - my reward was a slow loving blow job from her. I got to like anal as much as other kinds of sex. We sucked and fucked each other until I had to go back to school.

On my last night in Miami Carla treated me to a terrific seafood dinner at one of the best restaurants in Miami. After we got back to her house, the entire night seemed a blur of nonstop sex. I remember that I was on top, then she was on top, and at times we were side by side. It was amazing to me that I could come so many times in one evening. The secret: she bought Viagra and had me take some before we went out to dinner. That stuff is a miracle; I had a raging hardon all night. I was able to fuck Carla from the front, from the back, and even standing up. The highlight of the night was when she had me bend over and fucked me. As she was ramming that big latex cock in and out of my ass, she reached around with one hand and gripped my dick. She jacked me off as she fucked me!

That morning, before getting out of bed, she leaned over me and gave me a "goodbye blowjob," the best of the summer. As she did that for me, I put my head right into her crotch, licking and sucking her clit. I thought about what a great number sixty-nine is; a great way to have sex.

I want you to remember me, Jonathan," she said. "When you jackoff at home think of me."

"Hmm," I said; that was the only sound I could get out with my head in her crotch and my tongue playing with her clit.

It was a great way to say goodbye. On the way to the airport Carla said, "I want you to come back to Miami for Christmas break. I could tell your mother that you were very helpful to me. How about that? I'll keep my pussy warm for you."

"Great. Yes, tell mom that I was helpful. And you were very helpful to me - I've never been fucked and sucked like this before."

We kissed at the airport and then I was the plane heading home. A stewardess came through the plane with magazines. She had a cute ass. I wondered if she was stationed in Boston. Shit, there went my cock again, straining against my jeans. It seems to have a mind of its own.

* * * * *

Copyright 2001 by Richard Norman. This story may not be distributed or copied without the express permission of the author. All comments are welcome.

12