What I Did Last Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Valenti
Valenti
13 Followers

So many questions and I wanted to find out. I finished the master bath and took a quick look around her bedroom. I felt so deceitful doing it that I quickly stopped and went downstairs to empty the pail and put things away. God I was horny. I didn't dare confront her. I didn't want to loose a friend and what if I'm wrong about her. A jump in the pool was what I needed to cool off. I wore my swimsuit under my shorts; I removed the cover from the pool and jumped in. It was true that there really was privacy in the yard. Unless someone actually came up to the gate and walked in, no one could see in. I was thinking of going skinny-dipping and wondered if Mrs. Mather ever did. I knew she must have, I almost did one night when she was asleep but I chickened out. I was in the driveway now just about to leave when Mrs. Mather pulled in. "Ah Rose, you're still here" I'm a little later than I expected but I'm glad you're still here" Hi Mrs. Mather I said now a little embarrassed at what I had discovered. I saw her different now. I saw her more as someone I wanted to have sex with and not just in my fantasies. "I was just taking off. The front garden is done and I cleaned the bathrooms. It didn't take long and I even went for swim." I said "Oh my goodness Rose you've been a busy bee!"

"Yes, I have"

"I replied, I'll vacuum the pool tomorrow." That will be fine but how about staying for diner. I brought home some steaks and we can cook out tonight." she said. I thought no way, how could I even face her after snooping in her private things but I just had to stay. I just had to know, I just had to have her. All I wanted was to be with her. I decided to stay.

She went up to her room to change and I offered to set the table trying to act as if nothing had happened. All the while I was wondering if she had thought of me, like I have thought of her at night. What does she do with that doll? I was getting a little wet thinking about Mrs. Mather, the videos and the doll. Meanwhile Cynthia went to her room to change and as she entered her bathroom she noticed how nice and clean the room smelled. Then panic set in! Oh my God! She must have seen everything she thought. There's no way she Rose could walk through the closet without noticing my stuff. She was terrified and embarrassed. How could I be so stupid? Cynthia always made sure she had put her little toys away out of sight and hidden in the attic access right behind her hanging dresses. She had always been conscious in hiding them so Rose wouldn't find out! How do I face her? I a good friend, and what if she tells someone, I'll be the laughing stock of town. God how stupid! stupid!, stupid!. I should have put things away she thought. Ok! Ok! In a panic now settling her thoughts, what are my options? I could ignore it and let it go. I could ask her about it, or she may ask me about it or maybe I could just seduce her and then it won't matter. She lingered with the thought of her last option. Cynthia slipped on a pair of kaki shorts, tucked her T-shirt in her pants and went down to face Rose. Once down stairs, Mrs. Mather called out "Rose how it going with the table setting? Trying not to act any different. "I'll put on the steaks" Both were nervous over diner but didn't let the other one know. Rose for her part just wanted to blurt it out and hope that she could seduce Mrs. Mather but she was scared shitless. Mrs. Mather on the other hand debated whether to talk about it or not and decided to pour another glass of wine. Rose asked for a glass, as was their custom now to have a glass and usually more during diner.

With diner out of the way and the dishes loaded in the dish washer both woman moved to the living room and Mrs. Mather lit a couple of aromatic candles. She told Rose she had bought them today and the sent is supposed to make you relaxed. Man could I use that tonight, Rose thought. For the first time since the two woman met, they had nothing to say. Mrs. Mather broke the ice as she lit another candle and dims the lights. This was the same routine as always. "Rose" Mrs. Mather spoke first as she sat next me. I've been thinking, we have known each other for two and half months now. I like you and have grown very fond of you. I consider you to be my best friend. Do you think you could call me Cynthia from now on? "OK Cynthia" I said now getting very nervous. I shifted in my seat then got up to pour another glass of wine. Cynthia held her glass out for a refill. I wasn't sure where this was going. I took a big gulp from my glass. Cynthia patted her hand down on the sofa and motioned for me to come sit down. "I think our friendship has evolved to the point where we can share secrets like best friends do. I hope you feel the same as I do. Do you Rose?" she said. I was full of nerves, not sure where this was going I answered "yes."

"Yes lo. Like you very much." I almost said love and caught myself. "I don't want to lose your friendship either, why are talking like this?" because what I'm about to do may change your feelings for me. With that she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. "I love you," she whispered" Oh how I wanted her to do that. I said "I love you to Mrs. Mat…. I mean Cynthia" I was soaking wet from sweating and my pussy was so hot I couldn't stand it. Oh Cynthia I dreamed of this moment almost from the first day I met you." Cynthia told me she was in love with me and didn't know what to do about it. How lucky I am to have met her I thought. For once my life felt fulfilled. We kissed and ravished our bodies and as if in unison, we both got up and headed to her bedroom. This was the first time I was in her bedroom with her in it. We made love for hours and my cum seemed like it would never dry up. We lay side by side for a few minutes and I asked her if she had any other surprises for me. Cynthia got up and went to the bathroom. When she came back she had brought a strap on rubber dick and the doll. "Oh my God!" I gasped, "what are we going to do with that?" she smiled and said I'd find out. The doll was about my height and had black hair. This was really weird but Cynthia began licking my pussy and told me to French kiss the doll. She told she named her Rose. I made love to that doll with my mouth and I was enjoying it. What a turn on. Cynthia strapped on the dido and mounted me. I threw the doll aside and spread my legs to welcome her in. She fucked me for what seemed to be hours until my legs were sore and I was spent. For a 21 year old, my sexual experience had just moved up a few notches.

Our relationship was different now. We made love every day and sometimes more. We were both pent up sex perverts and we couldn't get enough of each other. As the start of the school year came closer, Cynthia asked me if I wanted to give up the apartment and move in with her. I could continue doing the chores around the house as payment for rent. The offer was very generous and oh soooo tempting. My parents thought it was a good idea of course they didn't know we were lovers, and after much thought I decided not to move in. Cynthia and I still remain good friends and lovers and we guarded our secret closely. That will always be special between us but if I moved in, I would be depriving myself of the opportunities that a 21yr old should have. In the end we thought it best to keep it as it was.

I grew up considerably that summer before my senior year and the semesters at school were flying by. My marks were good and it was working out well with Julie the freshman that shared my apartment. Julie, it seems was a bit of a loner and pretty quite as well so her and I got along great. In a short period of time we had become good friends and many occasions we had gone out to movies together, grocery shopping and cloths shopping. Julie was a skinny little thing. Not much in the way of breasts, that's putting it nicely. She was as they say flat as a board and never been laid. She was pretty, just not much in the way of bodily curves. She had a light completion and thin blonde hair. Julie wore it short in a pageboy cut because it was easier to manage during swim season. Her body was small but muscular as a result of her swimming. She looked a little boyish and very young for 18. She reminded me of a ninth grader. Julie was easy going and an excellent roommate. Julie didn't go out on dates much. With school and swim meets she didn't have much time to socialize much less date so most of the time when she did have some free time she hung around the apartment, studied and watched TV. Last month I confided that I subscribed to the X-rated channels but because I was embarrassed she would find out, I had a parental lock on the set. I removed the parental lock and told her not to tell anyone. If the kids at school found out, our apartment would become a party house. She promised it would be our secret. One night I came home from visiting Cynthia and the TV was on the X-Rated channel. Julie was fast asleep on the couch and had left the TV on. I didn't wake her but wondered if she liked to frig herself as much as I do. Too bad for me, she was wearing one of her ugly flannel PJs that I hate so much because they cover everything. I smiled to myself wondering what Julie would taste like. I flicked the TV off and went to bed.

I still saw Cynthia on a regular basis. We were good friends and lovers and we had an understanding of each other's space. Sometimes we would meet at the mall for a coffee, other times I would have diner at her place and on some occasions I would stay over. I told Julie about Cynthia and how we met. I mean I told her only about the job part and that we had become friends. I didn't get into any of the other stuff, at least not yet. Julie was hoping that after the schools swim season was over that she could get a part time job for some extra cash. I told her about Cynthia and that she could probably have mine after this year. Julie liked the idea and wanted to meet Cynthia some time before the end of the school year and arrange it.

By now, thanks to Cynthia, I had acquired a taste for sparkling wine and on most weekend nights I was either at Cynthia's or I would stay home, sip a couple of glasses of wine and just relax. Julie was usually home and tonight was no exception. I went and changed into my silk PJ and upon my return Julie was channel surfing. Of course she checked out our favorite channels and paused on one to check out the action. She commented on the scene of a woman home alone fingering herself. Her tits were massive and Julie sighed and said, " God I wish my tits were bigger"

"it's embarrassing"

"Tits like yours would be perfect" she said. "Thanks " I said. "So why don't you stuff a little?" She gave me that ya right expression. "Really" I explained here check this out. Not that I need it but I saw it the other day at Victoria's Secrets, it's a water bra," check it out." With that I darted to my dresser and emerged with the bra. It felt nice and soft and Julie decided to try it on for fun. She came back into the living room wearing the bra stuffed with socks to fill it under her T-shirt. I said, "Wow you look hot!" Julie posed around with it on and agreed her tits looked pretty good. "I guess the first thing I'll get done after graduation is a boob job. The girls both laughed. Julie, still dressed in her jean shorts, and T-shirt, looked different with a set of tits on her. As she was about to remove the bra Rose told her to keep it on for the rest of the night, they look good on you can see what it's like to tote the big ones around for while. We settled down with some popcorn and drinks settled on a movie. The next day was Saturday. We both slept in till late morning and after showers and stuff we decided to plan the day since we were both home. It was another hot Texas day in April and we both didn't feel like opening any books. I suggested we go to Cynthia's place and swim in her pool and maybe soak in some rays. Julie could meet Cynthia and talk about taking over my duties. I was wondering if Cynthia would give Julie the expanded job description. As usual Cynthia was always happy to have company and she was looking forward to finally meeting Julie.

We spent the day lounging around the pool and Cynthia as always busied herself fixing snacks and drinks. By late afternoon we all agreed that we should spike the lemonade to round off the afternoon. Julie and Cynthia were getting along fine and at one point Cynthia asked Julie to spread some lotion on her back although the sun wasn't that hot she didn't want to take any chances she reasoned. Later that afternoon Julie and I went back home and called it a day.

"I can see why you're fond of Cynthia, she's a very nice lady. I think I'll ask her for the job if she needs someone." Julie stammered.

Your comments are welcome.

Valenti
Valenti
13 Followers
12