What I Did On My Christmas Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom looked unconvinced. "He was touching you," Mom mumbled.

"His touch is amazing, Mom. You have no idea. He can make me come and come. His mouth is incredible. Sex is awesome!" Teri laughed.

"But baby, you guys can't. You're family."

Me? I was staying out of it. Or at least I had hoped to.

Teri clearly wasn't done yet. "You're wrong about sex, Mom. All it takes is love and patience. I think the first time it took him hours to show me I could enjoy it. Now I can come for him whenever he wants."

I adjusted my boxers. I wasn't quite naked, and the unwelcome surprise had killed any erection I had.

Mom looked over at me. "How could you take advantage of your sister like that!"

"How could you tell her that nobody liked sex? That she had to put up with it, and fake her enjoyment?" I asked pointedly.

Mom looked stunned, pulling back from me. "You don't understand, Travis. You're a man. For us women, it's not like it is for you. We do it out of love, not pleasure."

Teri wasn't having any of it. "God, Mom. You're so wrong! Don't you see? Didn't you see me just now? That was insane. He made me squirt! I never came so hard."

"No, honey, I don't know what you think happened, but you can't enjoy it. We don't. It just doesn't happen." Mom was in complete denial. Kind of sad, really.

"Stop it, Mom. You're talking crazy. Didn't you hear me? I come for him all the time now. Maybe a dozen times a day. It's wonderful," Teri said.

"But you're brother and—"

"Yes, I know. Brother and sister. The best brother in the whole world. He showed me, Mom. He taught me. He was loving and patient, and showed me sex could be wonderful." She turned to me. "You've got to show her, Travis. It's not fair for her not to know."

Mom and I both responded in shock, telling her she was crazy. She kept shaking her head. "Mom, have you ever had an orgasm?" Teri asked.

Mom blushed. "That's not an appropriate subject to talk about in front of your brother."

Teri kept badgering her. "You told me it didn't happen. Couldn't happen. You and Aunt Brenda both. You were wrong. Big time. Admit it. You never had one, so you thought I couldn't, right?"

"Honey, it's not natural. I don't know what he's done . . ."

"He loved me, Mom. He showed me it was possible. Let him show you. It's incredible. You can't believe how good it feels!"

"Teri," I said, speaking up. "It's not the same. She's our mother. That would be so wrong."

Mom, if anything, looked hurt. "It's all wrong. Brother and sister?" she said.

"But I couldn't let you tell her wrong, Mom. It wasn't fair to her. She's just eighteen; she has her whole life in front of her. Just because one asshole didn't know what to do, doesn't mean she couldn't enjoy sex," I explained.

Mom glared at me. "Your father loved me! Are you saying he was an asshole, because he couldn't give me an orgasm?"

"Did he even know, Mom? If you were faking it, he probably thought everything was great. You should have told him, given him a chance," I said.

"It was great! I loved making love to him. I didn't have to enjoy it, or have an orgasm. He was my husband, and I loved being there for him."

Teri gave Mom a big hug. "I know. You told me. But it could have been more. You just didn't know, he didn't know. You didn't have a Travis to show you."

We went round and round. Mom was adamant that it wasn't possible. Teri was equally adamant insisting not only was it possible, but it was incredible. I mostly tried to stay out of it, until I had to get ready for work, leaving them arguing with each other.

* * *

Dr. Hamilton, I'm going to make one last plea. You've already read enough to know that I'm morally corrupt. Treating my sister like that was the last thing on my mind at the beginning of the holiday break.

It gets worse. I probably should just end this, and hope for the best, but I feel that after all I've documented, I have to finish this properly. Holding nothing back.

At least put this document away, and consider grading me on what you've read so far. Set it aside for a day, and give me a chance. I doubt you'll stop, since you got this far, but I need to warn you, things got worse. A lot worse. Shamefully worse. Please consider what I've said, and leave me this little bit of privacy. Please.

* * *

The next few days were incredibly awkward. It didn't stop me from loving my sister each morning, while she tried to convince me it was my duty to teach Mom how to enjoy sex. She kept throwing Aunt Brenda's name in there as well.

Mom was barely speaking to me, the few hours we were together late at night. I felt bad about that. But I didn't feel what I had done was wrong. Yeah, maybe we took it too far, but I was proud of my sister, and how far she'd come. No pun intended.

Saturday, I worked the day shift. Ten in the morning until five. When I got home I was tired and a little grouchy. Days were lousy for tips. I hadn't made twenty dollars, when on a typical evening I might make fifty.

When I got home, I went straight to the shower. When I came out, Teri was waiting for me. I was worried about that; I didn't like throwing our relationship in Mom's face. She slipped into my arms, and gave me a kiss. "You know you're the best brother in the world," she said.

"With the best sister ever," I reminded her.

She grinned. "I put some clothing out for you. I want you to dress nice."

"Are we going out?" I asked.

"No, but this is a special night, alright. Trust me?"

"Always," I said, stealing another kiss.

"Dress nice, and join us for dinner," she said.

When I came out, both Teri and Mom were dressed to the nines. Teri gave me a beer, and she and Mom were drinking wine. From the way they were acting, it looked like it might have been their second bottle. Mom had a roast in the crockpot, one of my favorite meals.

Teri dragged me into the living room, and Mom followed shortly after. "You love us right?" Teri asked me.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"I know you love us. Tonight, you're going to show Mom how you can get me off, and afterward, you're going to show her that sex can be good."

I looked over at Mom, who was blushing. "You don't have to let her get away with this," I said.

Mom nodded and gulped her wine. "Is it true? You can make her enjoy it?"

"I don't make her Mom. She just needs time and patience to get started. You need to know her hot buttons. Then she's very excitable."

"She has orgasms with you?"

"Lots. Lots and lots. She's amazing, Mom."

Teri quickly spoke up. "He can do it for you too, Mom. I know it. He's, well, he's incredible. You won't understand until you let him show you."

"Teri, we don't know that," I said. "Everyone's different. It wasn't easy to get you to come. Mom's been suppressing it forever. We don't know that I can change that."

Mom looked over her glass at me. "Would you try, Travis?"

Christ on a pogo stick! Mom wanted me to! I looked her over. She had dressed up for me. She had makeup on. I could see how nervous she was, but she was trying. I scooted over to her, and put my hand on her leg. "I love you, Mom. I'd do anything for you."

"Tonight?" she whispered.

"I'd love to. I don't know if it will happen, but I'd love to try."

Dinner was awkward. We all knew what we were doing afterward, but we talked around it. I felt myself blushing for no reason. I was checking my mother out. How weird was that? She still looked good, for her age. She had turned forty-four the previous March. She'd kept her figure, mostly through dieting and walking. She was taller than Teri, and at least twenty pounds heavier. She had bigger boobs, and was a little thicker all over, but she was still pretty. I always thought it was wrong that she'd never dated after Dad passed away.

Over the dishes, I stood behind Mom, and wrapped my arms around her waist. "I love you, Mom. Whatever happens tonight, you've gotta know I love you like crazy. You're the best mom ever."

She kept facing the sink, rinsing the dishes and passing them to Teri who was loading the dishwasher. "I love you too, Travis. You've been so good, taking over as the man around the house. I know it wasn't easy."

I kissed her neck, and lifted my hands daringly, cupping her breasts. "You're still a beautiful woman, Mom. I'm looking forward to make you come for me."

She almost dropped the plate she was holding, and Teri had to catch it. "Travis . . ."

"Beautiful. Sexy. I'm gonna make you come so good. You'll see." I kissed her on the other side of her neck. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get through to her, but I wanted to try. I wanted to give her that, for all she'd done for me, for us. And I wanted her thinking about it, warming up to me.

I squeezed her breasts, pulling on her nipples, rubbing my hard-on against her butt. I only did it for a few seconds, then I let her go. I dried the last of the pots and pans, and then we were done, all of us standing around the kitchen awkwardly.

Teri giggled. "Come on. This is silly. It's fun time."

She took Mom by the hand, and I followed them to Mom's bedroom.

Teri turned to me. "Out! Go to your room, and put on your blue boxers. You know the ones. Give us ten minutes."

"Fifteen," Mom said.

"Fine, fifteen. And bring the wine," Teri added.

I did as requested. I also hit the bathroom and shaved extra close, and lotioned my face. I took extra care to make sure I was clean down there. Then I entered Mom's bedroom with a knock.

Mom and Teri were both sitting on the bed, wearing sexy lingerie. Teri had on black thigh-high stockings, to go with the outfit I'd bought her. It hid most of her scarring, but I could have cared less about that. They both looked sexy as hell. I had barely started to take it in, when I found myself getting hard.

Teri leaned toward Mom. "I don't want to shock, you, but we're going to have to deal with that a couple of times. No screwing, understand? But it would be mean to leave him worked up for hours and hours."

Mom just nodded.

I approached the bed, and Teri scooted over. "Me first, Travis. You need to take your time and show Mom what you do to me. I want the whole thing too. I want to come on your talented fingers, and on your amazing tongue. Show her how good it can be."

I was feeling a little nervous, but worked my way through it. I concentrated on Teri, kissing her, caressing her body, starting on her breasts. I'd learned her nipples were the short circuit to her pussy. Playing with her tits cut the time to get her worked up in half. Once I had her moaning, the fondling of her legs and thighs moved up to her pussy.

Mom was sitting close, watching intently.

"So good, Mom," Teri whispered.

She was leaking nicely by the time I started working her clit. "Juicy girl," I teased. She whimpered sweetly, her hips starting to move. "You gonna give me a nice come, baby girl?" I asked.

She squirmed under my touch. I kept working her, taking my time, whispering lovingly to her when I wasn't nibbling on her nipples. "Sweet pussy girl. Hot, sexy sweet little pussy," I told her.

I had her whimpering, and went for the vibrating touch that Rachel swore was my finest gift. I felt the tell-tale tensing. "Give it to me, baby. Gimme that first sweet come," I urged her.

It wasn't a big one, but it was there. She came for me, moaning beautifully. I kissed her, rubbing her softly. "I want another one, gorgeous. I want you to come and come and come."

I know she was nervous, anxious over our mother's presence. She was harder than usual to get off, back to like she'd been the first week or so. But I was patient, and knew how she worked. I alternated some G-spot work with concentrating on her clit. She gave me a nice little orgasm.

I brought her down slowly, fondling and caressing her, while she purred for me.

"You can get her to do that whenever you want?" Mom asked.

"Pretty much, the first one's the hard one," I said, playing with my sister's body.

"That wasn't fake, was it?"

"No, Mom. Nothing fake," I said. "She was wet, her nipples erect, you could feel the breathing, the way her body reacted. All the details were there."

Teri giggled. "Real Mom. Very, very real."

I kissed Teri on the lips. "Ready for round two, gorgeous girl?"

She smiled. "I bet you're dying to feel my sexy stockings pressed against the side of your face."

"Tease. I'm going to make you beg for this one."

It took about twenty minutes of teasing and denial to have her grabbing my hair, begging me to finish her. I stopped blowing cool air across her clit, and took her in my mouth, twirling my tongue around her nub, before flicking it across her most sensitive spot. She cried out loudly as I provided her release, and I hoped I still had some hair on my head. And yes, the stockings pressed against my skin was pretty wild.

She was gasping as I crawled up her sexy little body. "Love you, Teri," I told her.

"God, love you so much, Travis. So much." She hugged me tightly to her, then looked over at Mom. "Best brother in the world, right?"

Mom was flushed, and I was surprised to see her nipples were erect. "That was . . . surprising," Mom admitted.

Then Teri was pushing me off of her. "I know, right? And now it's your turn!"

Mom leaned back nervously. "I don't know, Teri. We shouldn't make him. What if he doesn't want to?"

I crawled over to Mom, and hugged her close, feeling her stiffen in my arms. "I want to Mom. I want to make you scream for me. I want you to collapse from so many orgasms you can't even see straight."

"Travis, baby, it's probably not going to happen."

I eased her onto her back, and squeezed her breasts. "I know it will, Mom. These tell me it will."

"My breasts?"

"Exactly. You react just like Teri. Your nipples have been hard forever. I bet they're really sensitive too."

The lingerie was sexy, but I knew it would get in the way. Mom was shy about letting me see her body. "I'm not a young girl, Travis. Not like her."

"Nonsense, Mom. You're sexy as hell. Let's get this off of you. I'm dying to suck those big titties."

"Travis! Be respectful. I'm your mother."

"No, Mom. Out there, you're my mother. In bed, you're my woman. And I'm going to go to town on those tits. I can't wait. None of my girls have ever had tits like these."

"Honey, I'm forty-four years old. Without this outfit, my boobs are going to be down around my belly."

Teri had climbed behind her, and was tugging on the outfit. "Bullshit, Mom. You've got great tits. They don't hardly sag at all."

"They're ugly. My nipples got really big after breast-feeding you two."

"All the more reason to love them Mom. Tell you what, how about I turn the lights down low? Will that help?"

"You're sure you want to do this?"

"Geez Mom!" I got up on my knees, and showed her my erection. "What do you think?"

She giggled, and I wanted to ravage her. "That's very naughty, Travis. Showing your old mom your tally-whacker."

"Tally-whacker, Mom?" Teri laughed. "That's a cock. A big juicy cock, and when he's done making you mess up the sheets, you're gonna help me get him off."

During the talking, we eventually got her arms over her head, and her baby-doll outfit off. There she was, my mother, wearing only panties, blushing trying to cover her big breasts with her arm. "Travis! Teri! The lights, you promised."

Teri turned on the light in the bathroom, and turned off all the lights in the bedroom. I eased Mom onto her back. "Relax, Mom. This is going to be wonderful, I promise. You don't have to come or nothing. All that matters right now it that we make you feel good."

"Be gentle, baby boy. It's been a long time since anyone touched me."

I silenced her with a soft kiss. "Love you, Mom. Let me show you how much."

My hands caressed her body, gently, avoiding anything obvious. I kissed her skin, her neck, her upper chest, before starting on the soft flesh of her breasts. I darted my tongue across her nipple, and blew softly across it, watching it shrivel and harden. "I knew it. You have Teri's tits."

Teri was opposite me, leaning into Mom. "I wish. Mine are tiny compared to those."

Mom reached down and caressed her girl. "Mine weren't much bigger than yours when I met your dad. We can blame your brother for an added cup-size. They never went all the way back after him."

I took her nipple in my mouth, and felt her shudder. It was a good reaction. I was surprised to see that I wasn't going to be alone getting Mom going. Teri, leaned over and I saw her lick Mom's nipple. "No, Teri," Mom moaned.

"My boobs too, Mom," Teri said, and then she was sucking beside me.

I took my time, several minutes of gentle caressing before I started to work the insides of her thighs. When I finally got to her pussy, she was closed up tighter than a bank vault. I stayed patient, touching softly, teasing, parting the lips, nudging around her clit. Teri kept working on Mom's tits, letting me spread my attention around.

"Dad loved fucking you, didn't he?" I whispered, pressing against her opening, teasing her lips apart.

"Always," Mom breathed. "I never denied him. Never. He was my husband."

"I bet you were as tight as Teri," I teased. "He would have loved that."

"Until you, baby boy," Mom whispered.

I licked my fingers, then teased her clit a little. I remembered how successful it had been, getting Teri to lick my fingers, and pressed them against Mom's lips. "Suck, Mom."

She looked at me, and sucked my fingers. I saw a little sparkle in her eye as her tongue circled around them. I put them back between her lower lips, easing her open. "I bet you give a hell of a blowjob, Mom."

She licked her lips naughtily. "Your father never complained."

"I bet."

She smiled. "Don't misunderstand, baby. I loved doing things for your father. I did my best. I wanted him to be happy. I would do anything for him."

"God, you're going to be incredible, when I'm done with you."

She closed her eyes, leaning her head back, as my fingers gently eased in and out of her. I brought them back to her lips, and she sucked willingly.

After that I started on her clit. Slowly, teasing, never touching directly, not for the longest time. I rubbed the sides, the top, applying pressure, from above. I teased her with the vibrating touch, and almost laughed when she gave me a little moan.

"You're crazy, Mom. You're a firecracker waiting to go off. Your pussy's on fire. I can smell you from here," I whispered. I leaned over Teri and put my lips to her ear. "Gentle now, very gentle."

I reached lower and found what I was hoping for. Mom was getting wet. Just a little, but it was a start.

"Naughty Mommy," I teased, fingering her, reaching up and petting her G-spot. "You're wet. You're half way there already."

She gave me a sexy little whimper, and I sealed her lips with mine. Mom was a hell of a kisser. I think she could have taught both Teri and me something.

"Relax Mom. This is good. Don't worry about coming. Don't worry about anything but how nice it feels."

I took her hand and put it on my cock, hoping I wasn't making a mistake. Mom wasn't like Teri. She knew what a cock was like. I bet she missed Dad's. Her hand wrapped around my shaft, and she stroked it gently. "Feel what you do to me, Mom. You're fucking hot. Sexy as hell. This body was meant for loving."

I returned to her clit, giving it the attention it needed. I was silent, enjoying her touch, working through my repertoire, reaching down to check my progress by how wet she was getting. It was good. I was pretty sure I'd be able to get her off. I wet my fingers from her pussy, and brought them to her lips. "Sexy Mom. Taste yourself. You're on fire."

She moaned, sucking my fingers before I went back to her clit. On the way, I gave Teri's head a nudge, pushing downward. I saw her suck up a mouthful of Mom's tit, earning us another moan.

1...345678