What I Did On My Summer Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this while facing me, my cock level with her face and her hands holding her pussy lips open.

"Sounds good to me." I said, but Claire was concentrating on the spray of piss coming from between her legs. She squatted for a good while after her pee stopped just holding her pussy and perhaps even rubbing it a bit. I was not looking directly at her but still my cock as always was fully erect.

When we got back to the tent, Marina was dressed and groggy but ready to go.

"We are going to work from here today little girl. It's going to be too hot. We can work naked from here if we want to."

Marina took off her t-shirt but kept her cargo shorts on, grabbed her equipment pack and headed for the water topless.

"Hang on missy, better put lotion on or you'll get burned to a crisp today."

Marina returned and got some lotion out of the tent. Her mom and I talked about what we were looking for in the dunes that day as we watched Marina put lotion on her arms, shoulders and tiny breasts. There is something extremely erotic about a woman fondling her own breasts.

"Let me get your back." Said her mom and proceeded to make quick work of it. Then, slapping Marina on the ass of her shorts, "Bring me back something interesting today."

Looking at me and my fair skin, Claire said, "We had better wear t-shirts back here. It's going to be hot and we will sweat off any lotion we put on."

I was disappointed but soon realized that Claire meant ONLY t-shirts and we both paraded into the dunes in our t-shirts and nothing else. While Claire's came down to the bottom of her ass, I got only glimpses of the pussy I had seen several times before - although I was no less eager to see it again and again.

Being six-foot-three my shirt only came down to my waist leaving my ever-erect cock in full view while we worked.

Our modesty from outside lurkers was protected in two ways. First of all the dunes were a protected area and always off limits to beach goers and secondly, well, it was a nude beach.

As always, we dug, scraped, lifted, cut, sampled until we were soaked in sweat. At one point Claire was trying to pull something out of the ground. I watched as she spread her legs for support and flexed the muscles of her legs arms and ass trying to get the best leverage on the object.

I asked if I could help but she told me she was going to give up in a second and that I should go down to the water and see how Marina was doing. When I got there it took me a while to locate Marina. The beach was now crowded with nudists walking up and down the beach. Finally I found her fully naked and sitting in a few inches of water talking to two men who were there for the day. Looking back I saw Marina's shorts on top of her pack.

I stood and watched for a while from behind Marina. The men talking to her took no notice of me. One of the men who had to be at least 60 years old, had a huge belly and the biggest balls I have ever seen hanging low between his legs because of the heat. His cock hung loosely only two feet from Marina's pretty face as they chatted, her sitting with legs open giving them a full view of her pussy and puffy little tits.

I was oddly jealous but decided just to leave her alone and head back to help her mom.

Back in the dunes, Claire had not given up on trying to pull whatever it was out of the ground. In fact she had stripped off her shirt and was now completely naked and flexing every muscle in her body to try to extract what looked like a large root.

On her knees, covered in sweat, her hair matted and tugging at the root, her big tits swaying with the effort, the sight of Claire was so incredibly erotic that my ever erect cock grew to the hardest it had ever been and even leaked a little pre-cum as I stared.

"Don't just stare at my tits, get over here and help me."

Standing just behind Claire I reached down to grab another portion of the root and when we pulled together my fully hard seven inch cock rested on her shoulder. As we tugged my balls compressed against her naked back. Finally we stopped and Claire gave me an odd look. Like she was mad at me.

"What are we going to do with this?" she said, indicating my cock. I backed up a few steps sensing I had crossed some sort of line.

"Come here." I took a step closer

"No come here!" and as I stepped right up to Claire she wrapped her hands around my naked ass and pulled my cock directly to her face.

Claire looked straight up past my cock into my eyes and after a moment of eye contact, took my cock into her mouth. Letting go of my ass with one hand, Claire grabbed my heavy hanging balls. In seconds she was taking the full length of my cock in her mouth. I had had only one blow job before and it consisted mostly of a handjob with the girl taking my cock head only into her mouth and then letting me cum in a paper napkin. But Claire had all of my cock in her mouth and throat sucking hard. Unlike the other girl, Claire wanted my cum.

It didn't take long and the combination of her sucking and fondling of my balls had me shooting what must have been a huge load of cum directly into her mouth. I have no idea how much cum I actually shot because I never saw a drop of it. I must have shot seven to ten streams of cum directly into her mouth and she never flinched once.

As my orgasm subsided, Claire licked the head of my cock a little and then once again stared into my eyes.

"Now can we get to work?" she laughed.

We decided to work on the root another day after we had dug around it a little and started to move on to another area when Marina came over the dunes with her shorts back on. Immediately she sensed that something was different, she looked at her mom, naked, flushed and sweating, nipples hard and erect and then at my soft cock.

I believe this may have been the only time Marina had seen me without an erection. She gave us both a look and we all decided it was time for a late lunch and the beach.

We had cold sandwiches and a few beers and headed back out to the nude beach. While Marina said nothing, I was sure she knew that her mother had blown me. We headed out to the beach and this time Marina kept her shorts on.

Perhaps denying me a view of her pussy was a little way of punishing me or perhaps it was all in my head and she didn't know or didn't care.

Claire slept on the towel next to us and we stared out at the water not really talking.

Later, Claire went to the store for supplies and Marina and I went off looking for more dead branches to burn in our camp fire.

We chatted amiably and lost our way in the dunes a few times, at one point coming out in a parking area for the non-nudist beaches. Marina still had on only her shorts and I had put on only a t-shirt. We laughed and hid in the bushes as fully clothed beach goers walked nearby.

Claire had brought back incredible fish sandwiches for dinner and a case of strong beer, along with several bags of ice. Sitting by the fire after a few beers we were all laughing and enjoying the warm summer night.

"So mom, did you fuck Mike or just suck his cock?"

I froze, she didn't seem mad, just inquisitive. After all Marina and I had never even kissed.

Claire just looked at Marina, wondering how she knew I guess.

"When I got back to the dunes Mike's cock was soft and you looked pretty happy." "I have never seen Mike's cock soft and I haven't seen you that happy in a while." And as she said this she laughed and took another long drink of her beer.

After some smiling amongst all of us, Claire spoke up, "Well the poor guy had a problem and it didn't seem like you were going to do anything about it." At which they both laughed.

"I would have in time." Marina said.

"He would have burst before you got around to it and by the way Mike weren't you planning on fucking Marina at any point?"

I had no idea how to answer that and didn't really want to be a part of this discussion just yet so I just laughed the way they were.

They went back and forth teasing each other like this for a bit and drinking their beers when Marina said something like, "Well at least he would get a nice tight young pussy instead of that used up old one."

At this they both laughed hysterically.

"Mine's tighter because it gets a little exercise once in a while." Marina's mom shot back. And then "Let's let Mike judge." And before I could even react. "Come here Mike." And of course I did. Claire and I were both in our standard t-shirts only while her daughter was still in just shorts.

"Here." She said, spreading her legs. "Put your finger up my pussy." I looked back at Marina to see if there would be an objection but Marina had moved right behind me to get a good look. Claire spread her legs offering me an unobstructed access to her shaved slit.

"Go on" Claire teased.

I got on my knees and reached out for Claire's cunt lips, sliding the index finger of my right hand into her moist hole. I pushed it in and out a few times.

"Now me." Marina said, getting out of her shorts and standing next to me.

Without thinking about it, I continued to be the very lucky pawn in their little teasing game. I reached up and stuck the same finger into Marina's very wet cunt, again pushing it in and out a few times.

"Well?" they said in unison. I mumbled something unintelligible.

"Who is tighter?"

There is no way I could answer this correctly. "I can't tell, you are both tight"

"Of course he can't tell with his little finger in your big hole." Claire said, and they both bellowed with laughter.

It was beginning to get loud and I was hoping no one would come walking through the dunes to catch this little play. I stood back up and took a few steps up the dune to check. The sun was now setting and there were only a few people on the beach far away from us. While the sun does not set over the water on the East coast, it does cast some very nice light over the ocean.

As I turned back the women were still teasing each other.

"Alright let's settle this." Said Claire as she climbed to the top of the dune next to me and got down on her hands and knees looking out over the water. "Get up here Marina next to me." Marina climbed up and got on all fours next to her mother."

"Now fuck us, and tell us whose pussy is tighter." They laughed at this and both began shaking their asses in my direction. "We're waiting!" and again more laughter.

I was, as always rock hard, standing behind two beautiful naked women who were on their hands and knees shaking their asses and asking me to fuck them. I really didn't have to think about it or even which one I would fuck first.

I got behind Marina's ass, took my cock in my hand and rubbed it between her cheeks until I found her cunt slit and pushed it home. Oh my god, what a feeling. With each thrust Marina moaned with pleasure and I could actually feel her pussy juices flowing around my dick. I never wanted to stop.

"Hey!" was all her mom said still wiggling her own ass.

Reluctantly I pulled out of Marina's wet cunt and slid over behind her mother who was already moaning as I pressed the head of my cock between her butt cheeks looking for her hairless cunt. I felt her hand reach between her legs to guide my cock and I slipped easily in. I fucked Claire for just a few moments when she reached back to grab my balls.

I was afraid I might cum and with my cock still pumping in and out of her mother, Marina got up and walked back down the dune.

Feeling like I was going to cum and not sure where Marina had gone I pulled out of Claire's sopping wet cunt and stood up. Turning to look for Marina, I saw her grab a towel and head back towards us. Turning back again, Claire was on her knees and taking the opportunity once again to suck on my cock, tasting her own pussy in the process.

Once again I was about to cum. Marina now stood beside and watched her mother suck on my dick for a second before laying down her towel and lying back on it spreading her legs.

"Fuck me this way now." Was the last thing I heard before shooting my cum into her mother's mouth. As I pumped hot cum into her mother's mouth, Marina's hands went directly to her own pussy. As before Claire finished by sucking my cock head until I was soft.

"Mom?"

"He's twenty two years old, if you can't get him hard again you don't deserve it." Her mother giggled as she headed down towards the camp.

I looked down at a disappointed Marina and my softening cock. But not to be defeated, Marina simply got to her knees and caressed my dick. She examined my balls and cock head in the fading light. She licked the shaft, she gently licked my balls and when the first life started to come back into my cock, she took the entire hardening shaft into her mouth. I could see her mother watching from down the hill about thirty feet away.

Marina could not possibly have had much experience sucking cocks but what she was doing to me was amazing. It felt as if she were deeply in love with my cock and only wanted to please it. Soon I was fully erect and slowing pumping my cock into her mouth. I pushed Marina's head away and she resisted. Finally I got her mouth off my cock and guided her back down onto the towel where she obediently laid down and spread her legs.

I took just a moment to take in the sight of Marina's beautiful pussy and engorged nipples before I got in between her legs and gently began to fuck her little body. Having cum in her mother's mouth about 15 minutes ago, I knew I would last long. I had jerked off quite enough to know how it works.

We must have fucked for about 15 minutes before Marina came in a very loud and prolonged whimper. I fucked harder to make sure she got the full pleasure of the moment. After her orgasm Marina simply stared into my eyes and held my ass cheeks while I continued to stroke my cock in and out of her.

I planted my cock as deep into Marina's cunt as I could and left it there while I sucked on her big nipples and finally kissed her as deeply as I could. Our tongues entwined for what seemed like hours. When I raised my head back up and began to slide my cock into her again, things had changed.

We were now making love.

Looking down the hill, Claire had gone into the tent. The beach was now empty and the stars above were starting to shine down on us.

Lust started to take over once again from love and I pumped my cock into Marina with full force.

"Don't cum inside me." Was all she said and I realized that Marina was not likely on birth control and neither of us wanted this magical night to end in pregnancy.

We smiled at each other as I stroked my cock in and out of Marina's cunt until finally I pulled out and sprayed my cum on Marina's belly, and tits, with one long shot putting a stripe of cum from her chin to her forehead. Marina licked and we laughed. I kissed the remaining cum off of her lips and we had another deep kiss. Finally we stood and walked hand in hand to the water where we bathed and played a bit before enjoying a nude walk back under a now bright moon.

Climbing back in the tent, Marina's mom was sleeping naked on top of her sleeping bag and awakened to our laughing. Nothing was said, but Marina moved to the outside in the tent and motioned me to slip in between her and her mother.

Soon Marina was fast asleep and gently snoring while I stared at the top of the tent. Claire reached over and grabbed my soft cock and balls gently playing with them. I fondled her big tits for a while and we kissed before falling asleep.

12