What I Did on the School Holidays

Story Info
Teacher meets a student while on holiday.
2.9k words
4.23
62.1k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers

Teaching. It's a wonderful profession except when it's not. Some day you stand in front of the class and eager little minds are sponging up the information as fast as you can throw it at them. Other days you're left wondering why you don't take up a more rewarding profession, such as cleaning out gutters.

I teach science to the upper classes and, as with every teacher, I have some brilliant students and some where you need to drill a hole through solid bone until you find the brain, and try to feed the information in that way. Part of the trouble is that sometimes the same student exhibits both traits.

Take Cheryl, for instance. Here we have an intelligent, pretty, vivacious, young lady with a mind like a steel trap. Anything she learns, she remembers, and she can apply that learning. You know the problem with a steel trap? Before you can put anything into it you have to pry the blasted thing open, and they're not designed to be easy to open.

Cheryl needs to have experiments demonstrated several times, looking dumber and dumber, as you show her how hydrogen plus oxygen plus fire equals a bang and some water. Then she'll suddenly be all smiles and you know that she's learnt the lesson and won't forget it. She aces her exams but, oh, she's a pain to teach at times.

Have you ever wondered why schools have such long breaks? It's so that the teachers can recover a semblance of sanity before returning to the classroom. It's not for the students sake, I assure you.

Now if you're wondering what this preamble is all about it's just a lead-up to what happened during the last school break. I like to go to the beach during the holidays. Swim and surf, get in some healthy exercise, beat away any children I come across with a big stick; just your average teacher's break.

I was strolling along the beach when I noticed that there was a bit of a crowd congregating up ahead. There was also a strange smell drifting on the breeze. Not really being one to follow the crowd I moved up into the dunes running between the beach and the main road. Idling along, I could see over the head of the crowd and see what the big attraction was.

There was a beached whale, dead from the smell of it, and the crowd were looking, ooh-ing and ah-ing and getting photos of themselves with a whale. Not really being interested in a gigantic pile of dead blubber I kept on going.

Of far more interest to me were thoughts about the student I mentioned, Cheryl. She was blonde and blue-eyed with the face and figure that explained why cheerleaders were invented. She was eighteen and, on holidays, not a student. Why was this of such interest to me?

I'd just come across her sun-bathing back in the dunes out of the public eye. The reason she was back in the dunes was because she was sun-bathing topless, and she made a lovely sight. When she spotted me, a strange man, walking towards her, checking her out as he came, she hastily grabbed a towel and used it to cover a couple of salient points.

I stopped next to her smiling and promptly received an evil eye.

"Not interested," she said coldly. "Keep walking."

"Now, Cheryl, is that any way to greet an old friend," I asked plaintively.

She gave a little start and looked closer, still failing to recognise me.

"Forget the sloppy shorts and t-shirt," I told her. "Imaging me in a nice suit or a lab coat."

"Oh. Mr Collins. What are you doing here?"

"Enjoying a week at the beach. Taking in the scenery." I was blatantly looking at her while I said that and she blushed.

"Um, yes. I, ah, I'm just doing some sun-bathing," she mumbled.

"I noticed, but you were doing it without this," I said, bending and whisking away the towel she'd thrown across her breasts.

"You can't do that," she protested, hastily crossing her arms across her breasts.

"I just did," I pointed out. "I had already seen you before you covered up, you know. No need to hide them. You have lovely breasts. I assume that you don't want tan lines showing."

She nodded, looking a little embarrassed. Bad enough to be caught topless, but by a teacher?

"Relax," I said. "I won't be telling anyone. You look silly, though, trying to hide behind your hands."

I reached down, took her wrists and firmly moved her hands to her sides, the look I gave her daring her to cover up again. She blushed, but didn't bother covering her breasts again, looking at me almost defiantly.

"Why are you back here instead of down on the beach?" Cheryl wanted to know.

"There's a dead whale washed ashore. It's a little smelly and a bit crowded down there so I detoured around. Good thing, too. I'd much rather be up here admiring a naked lovely, than down there admiring a smelly carcase."

"I'm not naked," put in Cheryl quickly and I smiled.

"I know. Reprehensible of me to suggest that you were, I know, but I was only anticipating things."

"Oh, alright," said Cheryl, apparently accepting what I said as an apology. I watched as her face changed as the words slowly sank in.

"What do you mean, anticipating things?" she suddenly demanded.

"Well," I said, giving a little shrug. "You are a very lovely young woman and I want to see you properly. I'm just trying to think up a way to get you to take of the rest of the bikini without sounding like a complete lecher."

"Not going to happen," she said, giggling.

"Why not?"

"You don't seriously expect me to let you look at me naked, do you?"

"Again, why not? You are seriously lovely and it's not as though I have a camera with me. It would just be between you and me."

"Yes, I bet. Just between you and me and anyone who comes strolling past."

"Hullo. Dead whale," I said, jabbing a finger towards the beach. "Everyone for half a mile around is down at the stink-fest, bar us. So, how about it?"

She shook her head, still giggling.

"I just wouldn't feel right doing it," she protested.

I slapped my hand against the side of my head.

"Silly of me," I said. "I should have guessed that you're still a virgin. Of course you'd be embarrassed for a man to see you naked."

She sat up at that and gravity did delightful things to her breasts. Instead of being flattened against her chest they now fell into their natural shape, and they were spectacular.

"Whether I'm a virgin or not has nothing to do with it," she protested.

Then she noticed where I was looking and blushed again, although she didn't try to hide her breasts, which I considered a plus. This was negated by a minus when she lay back down, letting her breasts flatten again. She did it deliberately, too. I could tell by the little smile twitching her lips.

"You just wouldn't feel right taking your bikini off in front of me?"

She gave a single nod to her head.

"Not a problem. I'll do it for you," I said.

Before she fully caught on I'd reached down and tugged the bikini bottom half way down to her knees. That sure got a reaction. She squealed and sat up again, grabbing for her bikini.

"You, you, let go of it," she demanded, sounding quite wrathful.

"Too late," I murmured. "It's far enough down that I can see everything. You might as well just relax and let it happen. It won't kill you."

"Right! Fine!" she said, letting go and lying back down. I took that as permission and slipped the bikini off, tossing it over to where the top half was lying. I could see her fingers twitching. She was almost dying in her desire to bring her hands across in front of her, but she wasn't going to give me the satisfaction.

I let my eyes run over her. I also let her see that I liked what I saw. She blushed slightly as she looked at me. She wanted to cover up but she was also finding it pleasurable to have a man eyeing her with open approval.

"You have lovely curves," I told her. "A work of art with each curve flowing gracefully into another, drawing the eyes along."

I sank down onto the sand next to her.

"Look at this," I said, placing a finger on her ankle. "From here the eye just naturally follows this path until it reached this point." Her eyes opened wide as I traced along her leg until my finger brushed along the top of her slit and paused on her mons.

"But it doesn't stop here," I continued, moving my finger higher, to her unexpressed relief. "The curves continue, finally finishing up with a full stop at this point."

The nominated point was a nipple and the tip of my finger was resting lightly on it, feeling it pucker and pout under my touch.

"Um, you really shouldn't be touching me there," said Cheryl, using a rather small voice.

"Oops, sorry," I murmured, my finger trailing back the way it came, not forgetting to scratch lightly against her lips as I trailed along them, reaching back down to her ankles.

I closed my hands lightly around her ankles.

"Do you know one thing I've always noticed about your study habits?"

She shook her head, looking blank.

"Whenever we were doing an experiment you always wanted to see everything that was going on."

With that my grip upon her ankles tightened and I lifted them high and wide. Well, not all that wide, but wide enough, bending Cheryl almost double.

"In this position," I told her, "you can actually see yourself here," rubbing a hand back and forth across her pussy, agitating her lips. "That means you'll be able to see me when I enter you and you'll know exactly what's happening at all times."

"What are you talking about?" she demanded, and her voice was no longer a little voice. "Let go of me."

She was trying to struggle but it was already far too late. With your shoulders against the ground and your ankles next to your ears, what can you do? The position I was in meant she couldn't wriggle loose, but it still left me with a free hand. A hand that was now undoing my trousers and helping them drop.

My cock was very quickly into a position where it could rub against her sensitive flesh, and her lips were swelling in appreciation of the attention.

"You really should let me know if you're a virgin or not," I suggested. "Preferably before I enter you. Hmm?"

"You are not putting that thing in me!" She sounded very definite.

"Consider it part of your education. An experiment that you'll be able to watch from start to finish."

Rubbing my cock back and forth along her slit teased her labia, not that they resented the teasing. They puffed up, pursing, moving apart to show me the sweet spot, welcoming my cock as I pressed lightly against her.

She still hadn't told me where she stood, virginity wise, so I assumed she might be and eased in slowly.

"You can't do this to me," Cheryl protested, eyes fastened on where I was slowly pushing into her. "Anyway, it's too big. You'll hurt me."

"Flattering though your words are, you'll find I'm just a reasonable size. You will be surprised at how easily a woman such as yourself can accommodate a man. Can't you feel it sliding smoothly along your passage?"

She was wet and tight and I was moving slowly still, but she certainly wasn't a virgin. Also, despite her protests, she was pushing up against me, helping me sink nice and deep.

Also, in spite of her protests, she was keenly interested in what was happening. She watched like a hawk as I sank in, indicating that she still didn't think that it would fit, seeming surprised as I continued to vanish into her body. There was a look of mild amazement on her face when our groins touched.

"How'd you do that? There was too much. It shouldn't have gone in like that."

Curiosity at a time like this? I ask you.

"Cheryl, do you really want to have an anatomical lesson right now?"

"Oh, I guess not," she mumbled. "Um, what was I saying? Oh, that's right. You can't do this to me!"

"Keep watching," I advised her, pulling back.

"Oh my god, it's coming out. Are you taking it right out?" This last bit seemed to have been said a shade hopefully.

"Ah, no. When I have it far enough out it will return with some vigour, marking the start of some strenuous exercise. Shall we get on with this?"

"What if I say no?"

"We get on with it, my cock sliding in and out, while you watch and wail."

"So it doesn't matter what I say?"

"Yes, it does. If you say yes, we get on with it, my cock sliding in and out, while you watch and cheer."

She managed to stop looking at where we were joined to give me a quick frowning look to show she did not think this was a time for levity. I just smiled in reply.

She never did get around to saying either yes or no. I have no idea why she won't answer direct questions. Just stubborn, I guess. I reversed direction and went driving back down, putting the forecast vigour into the stroke. Cheryl made a sound that I would interpret as shocked delight, but no doubt she'd have argued about that as well. Then I was taking her properly, and her chatting ceased, being replaced with a series of eager little cries.

At some stage her legs slipped off my shoulders, probably when I was greedily reaching for her breasts, but they didn't go far. They slid down to my waist and closed around me, making sure I wasn't leaving until the dirty deed was done.

Cheryl apparently decided that she had better things to do than watch. Her eyes closed, a dreamy look stealing across her face, and she was pushing urgently up against me as I took her, giving a little gasping cry of need with each thrust. There is nothing like a woman appreciating your attentions (even if a trifle reluctantly) to make you feel good and want to do her good.

Cheryl was clinging and pushing hard to meet me and I was manhandling her breasts and doing my best to drive myself right through her. This sort of thing was glorious while it lasted but it never seems to last long enough. All too soon it seemed too me I could tell from Cheryl's reactions that she was going to climax soon, and do it very noisily I thought. I moved into my end run, talking her even harder, but I also leaned down and took her mouth in a passionate kiss.

She squirmed and clung and then shrieked, with me swallowing her climatic scream even as I felt like screaming myself, letting my own climax gush forth.

Her legs slowly unlatched from my waist and sunk back to the ground, while I rolled off her, settling into the sand next to her, holding her while she snuggled up against me.

"Oh my god!" Cheryl suddenly sat up with a squeal, apparently becoming aware of who she was snuggling up to.

"I told you not to do that," she snapped, slapping me on the chest.

"Did you?" I asked. "I must have misheard. I have a hearing problem at times."

"Like at times when you don't want to hear what someone's saying?"

"Yes. Times like those. It's a real handicap. Do you think I should put in for a disability pension?"

"Only if congenital idiocy is considered a disability," she sniped, leaving me mortally wounded.

"Two little points," I murmured. "First, it might not be a bad idea to put your bikini back on, or the bottom half, at least. There are other people on the beach and they may wander past. Second, I distinctly remember that you like to watch each experiment at least twice. When would be a good time to repeat this one?"

"You're kidding, right?" (She was scrambling back into her bikini while she spoke.)

"Ah, no. I think that it would be really interesting to do a repeat, maybe with some variation, and we can see if we get the same final result. Are you staying in the area for the holidays or is this just a day trip?"

"We're staying here for another week. But you can forget about a repeat. Not going to happen."

"If you say so. Do you sun-bathe every day?"

"If it's hot enough. I want to get my tan early."

"Then maybe I'll catch you here again sometime during the week. Ah - maybe I should say see you here again some time, seeing you're so adamant that we won't do a repeat. I'll push on and let you catch the sun. You might also like to think of some variations you might like to try, if we were going to do it again. See how good an imagination you have."

I dropped a kiss on each of her breasts, watching how her nipples promptly puckered up again. She squawked and swatted at me, but her heart wasn't in it. I rose to my feet and went on my way, smiling, wondering just what sort of variation she might come up with.

Ashson
Ashson
8,514 Followers