What I Learned in College Ch. 01.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't wait for an answer. I felt her grab my hardness and aligned us just so.

With what we had done earlier, she was very slick and so warm and creamy inside that it felt like exactly where we I should be...anytime.

We took it easy on each other for quite a while. I thought we might even cum together that way. Lenore had other plans, however.

"Mal, fuck me harder..."

Obliging her request, I began to make shorter, hard thrusts into her wet pussy.

She was about to teach me what fuck me harder meant, as she began to meet my thrusts with a counterstroke of her own. I had never put it to a girl this hard, and Lenore was all about it.

I was very glad I had cum hard earlier. If we had started this way, I would have been done in no time. Before long, I found myself wanted to give her just a bit more...so I did...

Something made me get up on my knees and straddled her right leg and lifted her left leg while pushing it forward. This position let me hammer her pussy from behind and above at the same time.

She began to grab the sheet and hang on for dear life while chanting, "oh, yeah...fuck me...hit it...fuck my hot pussy..." and other filthy talk I had never imagined I'd hear from her.

Before long, she grabbed a tit with one hand and began to rub her clit with the other

to bring her orgasm along. She succeeded in the next minute and as she spasmed, drawing herself up in a ball, I slipped out of her pussy and when the knob end of my cock came in contact with her tightly puckered anus, I shot cum all over her asshole and bum cheeks.

She reached back and pushed my cock in between her ass cheeks as she gave me a few final strokes to finish me off. I slumped over her with and kissed her shoulder and neck as she continued to rub and squeeze the last of that orgasm out of my cock onto her ass and crack.

It didn't take me long to slide down behind her again. We stayed that way for a long time until she spoke.

"Mal, do you want to get back in the tub...and maybe smoke a little more?"

We never had a night like that again. I had Rhonda and Lenore needed to find another prospect that her family would accept. We would only be at college together through the next fall. Once I went to school out of state, we lost touch.

I guess it's best not to live in the past and wonder what could have been. But sometimes I do.

- To be continued? -

12