What I Learned in College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That did it! I popped off while she was on a shallow down stroke giving her a pretty good sperm sample right in the mouth. She took it well without acting like I had done something wrong, but pulled her mouth off me, some of my shot drooling over her bottom lip. The next shot and final big ol' load of splooge shot across her cheek and chin.

She also did what I love a girl to do with my cum all over her face, she laughed and looked at me as if it was the funniest thing that could have happened. The next action was going to take some explanation later. Instead of looking for a Kleenex, my cum was wiped from her face with her fingers, rubbed on her chest as Shelley said, "It feels like lotion." with a surprised voice.

Now, I was really confused but I knew what I wanted to do. I was thinking Shelley wouldn't put up a struggle if I went down on her, after all some where in all this cock sucking I began to smell her arousal like a sweet perfume.

"I'd like to thank you by sucking your pussy, Shel...unless you want me to...."

It was her turn to interrupt me by saying, "Please do that for me." very sweetly as she beat me to the job of removing her panties and recklessly flung them across the room where they landed on her desk in a rumpled pile of pale green.

She was at a loss as to what to do next, so I leaned over and kissed her full on the mouth running my tongue next to hers in a subliminal message that I wasn't afraid of running into a little of my own cum and stretched her out on the bed with me between her legs.

My looking right at her pussy embarrassed her. It shouldn't have as she had a wet, slightly open pussy with protruding lips framed by a reasonable amount of trimmed pubes trimmed to hide behind the sparse triangular panel that was her sun tanning wear.

Shelley is literally hiding behind her own arm. Just to increase her embarrassment, I asked her, "Shel, has anyone..."

"No!", was her answer, "Just do it!"

I don't know what she was expecting, but I took long minutes to kiss her at the knees and even longer to get my lips on her wet, open pussy. When I kissed her on her nether parts, all I heard was a groan.

I thoroughly kissed, licked and slurped her cunt. It took time to get her off, as she was no doubt fighting embarrassment and inexperience. She tried to direct me through eating her pussy with injections like: "Wait...oh, slow down...not so...blah, blah, blah..."

It's not in my nature to get overly amused with people as they deal with experiences new to them, but Shelley was having real issues with control in this situation. That and the fact that she should have sucked my cock about three years before that lead me to push her boundaries.

She got the entire E-ticket cunt lapping experience. I kept every nook and cranny of her pussy for sensitive spots and found her to be another chick that liked to be tongue fucked almost as much as have her clit tongued. Shelley's clit was tongued gently, roughly, softly and hard and often.

What did it for her was lightly tapping her clit with the tip of my tongue. Before long, she came with her thighs over my shoulders, my lips wrapped around her clit and a thumb fairly deep in her cunt as she rode the rush of her cumming. I went cheek down on her very little bit of a tummy and relaxed my face and lips while she ran a hand through my hair and told me in great detail how good I had just made her feel.

Without even talking about it, we slept together that night in her bed because it was easy to do so, even for Shelley. The partying, good sex and a week of long wasted days that it took to bring us together helped too. I hadn't slept that well for months.

12