What I Never Knew I Always Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was intense," she whispered.

"It's only just begun, baby," I said breathily. I brought the vibrator to hover over her skin as she glanced down at me. The buzzing covered the sound of her gasp as I lowered the toy to make contact with her clit. The come from her orgasm made the toy slide freely against her lips and clit. As she was writhing and sighing, I shoved the vibrator into her. I watched her face as she clenched her fists and cried out. There was something so intense and amazing about watching someone's pleasure play out over their face. I lowered my mouth to lick her clit as I continued to thrust the toy into her waiting body. She squirmed and continued moaning and panting. She tasted and felt so good and she continued to thrust her hips to meet the toy and my tongue. I moaned against her and sucked on her clit until she screamed. I could tell by the way the vibrator was moving within her that the orgasm was causing her to clench down on it. "God," I whispered.

A light tapping at the door interrupted our afterglow. I glanced over my shoulder as he walked in slowly. "Ma Cherie, you are a sight to behold sprawled between that beautiful woman's legs. You look almost feral and I simply cannot resist you for another moment."

He crossed the room quickly and slid his hands into my hair. He pulled me to my feet through tugging on the makeshift ponytail he'd created. His teeth were bared as he gazed down at me. I moaned and shivered in his grasp.

"Laila, beautiful Laila. Lay facing the mattress. Feet on the floor, legs spread."

"Yes, sir," I said softly as I assumed the position he'd requested.

His hand came down hard on my inner thigh as he tugged at my hair. I arched my back and sighed at the feel of his hands on me. He continued slapping my legs, ass, and pussy while jerking my head back with my hair until I was practically sobbing my pleasure. I was dripping by the time he slid his dick inside me. I cried out and glanced at Vanessa on the bed. She was watching anxiously from her restraints. The pleasure was so intense I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I squeezed my eyes shut and continued slamming back into him. "God!" I screamed out when I couldn't take it anymore. His hands left my hair and began caressing my back. He leaned down further and grabbed my breasts as he continued to slam himself into me. The pleasure reached a peak as he squeezed and caressed my nipples. I felt my eyes watering and continued crying out for him.

"Sir! God! Sir! Oh, oh, oh! Please!"

"Ma Cherie, flip around with me still inside you. I want to make this last baby," he whispered as he began fumbling above my head. I heard Vanessa sigh and knew that he was releasing her restraints. I landed on my back as Vanessa came to hover over my face. She kissed my cheeks, my ears, my neck and then came back to hover over my lips. Her tongue slid between my lips at the exact moment that my Dom slammed himself against my thighs. I cried out into Vanessa's mouth and arched my back against his dick steadily pumping inside me. I felt him grip the sheets and Vanessa's kisses began trailing down my neck to my chest. Her breasts hung down and slid against my face. I turned slightly to take her nipple into my mouth and she moaned. Her tongue continued to trail until it reached my nipple and she sucked it into the hot confines of her mouth. I cried out against her and continued to writhe between the two of them. The orgasm took me by surprise as I was continuing to tease Vanessa's breasts. I screamed and threw myself harder against my Dom. He moaned as he felt my body squeezing his dick tightly. He gripped the sheets tighter and buried himself inside me. I felt his dick pulse slowly as the orgasm made its way out of his body. We all collapsed on the bed breathing heavily. I inched up the bed so that he would have room. Vanessa laid her head on my shoulder, he draped his arm across my stomach, and that's the last conscious moment I had. Sleep was easy and deep.