What I Saw

Story Info
monastic erotica.
1.7k words
3.37
13.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way to matins, leaving early so that I could drop off the first draft of my opening argument that you had requested. The door to your cell was unlocked, as if you were expecting someone, though you couldn't have known that I would be dropping by. From the open doorway, I could make out the motion of bodies in your bathroom. As my eyes adjusted to the brightness, I now saw Sister Pussywillow, perfectly nude in all her youthful splendor, and sporting a butt plug with a tail springing saucily from her pale, firm ass globes. And she wore a leather collar with a silvery chain attached.

"So she's been training her young ward as a pet puppy," I smirked to myself. "No wonder they're such accomplished little puppies when they come to visit me..." Your nubile pet was pouring a generous portion of massage oil into her palm as I opened the door a bit farther so that I could follow the arc of her hand as she lifted it to your breasts. You, standing on the ledge of the bathtub, utterly nude, yourself, head thrown back in a lustful pose, your hands grasping the sturdy shower rod that was built into the walls.

My cock lurched beneath my Episcopal robe as your puppy slut applied the rich oil to your perfect breasts, nipples now erect from the soothing stimulation of your lover's small, soft hand. Using both her hands now, your young slave leaned into her work as she kneaded your breasts more deeply, pinching your pert eraser point nubs between her fingers and thumbs. Your hips undulated slowly and lewdly as you pressed your tits roughly into the oily hands of your delicious pet, goading her on with gentle whispers I strained unsuccessfully to discern.

Twitching now to full-mast, my Episcopal pole strained against the soft silk lining of my robe, my hand absently stroking its bulbous head through the garment. I watched as your loving slave poured yet more oil into her hand and leaned over, exposing her dripping pink petals beneath the softly swaying tail springing from her plugged rosebud. She worked her hands around your tiny ankles, working them up your shapely calves, pausing there to massage more deeply the toned muscles, no doubt weary from the long walks you took with your ward while teaching her the prayer book.

As she filled her hand with another offering of oil, I felt a rude bump against my posterior. Looking back angrily, I spied the straw head of our young squire, who was straining to spy around me. I grabbed him by the ear and swung him around in front of me so that he could share the pleasure I had happened upon. He gasped in innocent amazement at the sight of your obedient puppy rubbing her oily palms over your knees and into your delicately flaring thighs, your hips now swaying in small, slow circles as she pressed more deeply into your firm, but yielding flesh.

As Squire leaned over not wishing to block my view, his firm young ass cheeks engulfed my throbbing sheath. The opportunity was not to be missed. I opened my rich robe, removing the small flask of holy oil I carried with me for the administration of rites while in transit, and poured a generous portion between his now fully exposed globes. I took my Episcopal rod firmly in hand and guided it to his tight young hole, now held open by his eager hands grasping both cheeks so as to assist my entrance. No doubt he felt grateful to be used in such a noble way by his master. A low growl escaped his panting lips, as I slid into his anal canal, recently rendered spanking clean by Sister Enema's mandatory Saturday evening ministrations. He groaned lustfully, as I withdrew my shaft, only to thrust it yet more deeply into his slippery, tight asshole.

Grasping him firmly by his hip bones, I rammed my raging meat deeply into his oily orifice, my balls slapping against his firm, young cheeks as I fucked him in a steady rhythm, my gaze still fixed on your pet's sensual attention to your now fully oiled thighs. Pausing for a moment, your playful puppy leaned in, pulling your pussy to her face with her hands grasping both your ass cheeks and delivering a long, wet slurping lick from the bottom of your drenched pussy lips all the way up to your hard, throbbing clit. Sucking your clit into her soft, wet mouth, she ran her tongue back and forth over your love button as you heaved harshly into her face, grabbing her head from behind and forcing it more firmly against your aching cunt.

She broke your grip, turning you slowly around so that she could behold God's greatest gift to His creation—your splendid, perfectly formed ass. She pulled apart your supple globes, leaning forward again to flutter her tongue softly against your pursed rosebud. As it opened more to her delicate probing, she slid her tongue more fully into your pliant bottom hole, fucking you deeply but gently with her softly persistent tongue. Now wet with her oral attention, your hole closed slowly around her single finger sliding deeply into your anal canal as she kissed and bit your ass cheeks playfully, giving them an occasional light slap as she finger-fucked your asshole more and more deeply.

You pressed back into her finger in a slow and steady fucking motion, head thrown back, gripping the rod with your small, strong hands. A low growling groan escaped your throat from deep within as she slid the thumb of her other hand into your wantonly wet cunt, double fucking you with her delicate digits as you humped her fingers in lewd abandon. You whimpered as she let her fingers slide out of both holes, pouring more oil into her hand as she resumed her massage of your perfect globes. She kneaded deeply, relieving the taut muscles of your firm, ripe ass cheeks as you began again your undulating dance, pressing your globes against her ministering hands.

Squire's vise-like hole clung to my plunging rod as I pierced his blissfully tight orifice, pausing to pour another stream of oil between his cheeks and over my pulsing pole. I could see that he was stroking his donkey dick with witless fervor. Hearing a high, stifled yelp behind me, I reluctantly turned my gaze from your pet's lascivious massage and spied the chambermaid, crumpled down against the hall's wall, her skirt pulled up, her little hat teetering on her head, as she feverishly mauled her pussy and clit with both hands, mesmerized by the sight of my fucking Squire so manfully.

I motioned quickly with my head for her to come over, and she scrambled on hands and knees with an enthusiasm that betrayed her erotic intoxication. I motioned my head down, and she obediently complied, positioning herself on her knees and taking the engorged head of Squire's massive log into her hungry mouth. Squire tore open her maid's uniform, exposing two high, perky breasts to our view. Taking note of her comeliness for future reference, I smiled as Squire cupped the gently swaying tits in his rough hands and pinched her nipples with his thumbs and fingers, causing her to squeal in stifled delight as he thrust his rippling stalk more deeply into her slobbering mouth.

As I slammed my spear up to the hilt of Squire's slippery asshole with renewed vigor, I returned my attention to your puppy's delicious service. She had turned you around once more. Now glistening with oil, you were fucking her fingers quite rudely, urging her to probe you more deeply as you thrust your hips and groin forward, then back, sucking her digits as deeply as you could into your insatiable cunt. Your squirting juices lathered her hand and shot over her small, heaving tits, splattering lewdly on the bright tile floor. Given completely over to the demons within, you fucked her with a rage that astonished even me, grunting and growling, crying inchoately as you flung yourself against your slave's hand, clinging to the rod above as a trapeze artist might before flinging themselves to the next rope.

Squire savagely fucked his maid's mouth, having threaded his coarse fingers through the luxurious locks of her blonde hair. Her gagging had stopped, but her spittle streamed over her chin and onto her small, firm breasts, coursing down over her nipples and dripping to the stone floor below. I lunged repeatedly into Squire's gaping asshole, feeling the rumblings of my Holy cum roiling around my bouncing balls. Maddened by your unholy screams and unhinged by the demonic display of your sinful assault on your pet's fingers, I threw my head back and bellowed in howling relief as I felt my lava coursing through the canal of my Episcopal shaft speeding to its release as Squire erupted into his maid's engorged throat, sending his flow directly into her stomach and propelling her backwards like a limp doll against the wall beside the door frame.

Your own screaming explosion flooded your puppy's paw as she continued her pounding, fucking through your orgasmic ecstasy as my eruption streamed into Squire's bowels, filling him with my holy elixir up to the brim of his gaping hole. I shot another load completely over his head splattering loudly on the maid's trembling tits. As the chapel bells rang out the summons for matins, I motioned her urgently to kneel before me and clean my cock with her hungry tongue, licking my rod and balls, and allowing her one brief probing of my asshole with her delicately powerful tongue. Then I drew my robe around me, fastening the sash as I dashed off to chapel to preside over the matins service.

I left behind the dazed Squire and his exhausted maid, taking in one final glimpse of your radiant body, awash with glistening bliss at the hands of your puppy pet. And I wondered aloud if you had left the door open for young Squire in hopes that he might join you and your pet for a late night romp. Perhaps he crawled in after my abrupt departure, offering you and your pet his most recent conquest—the comely maid now covered in cum.