What I saw in Sara's Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers

"I thought we were here to dance, Beautiful." I finally breathed.

"Well, we could dance... if you want, or we could..." Sara slid my hands down to the perfect globes of her ass, "go somewhere a little more private."

I studied her face, taking everything in. I swallowed. "Private... is... nice." was all I could think of. We kissed again.

"Besides, I am a little curious." She remarked off hand.

"Curious about what, Beautiful?"

Sara leaned in to whisper. "Curious on how much of this," Her hand found the beginnings of my erection. "I can get down my throat."

I choked out, "Check please!" to no one in particular.

**************

I opened the car door for her and ran back to the drivers side. The moment I started the motor, I felt Sara's hand on my erection. Thank God that I had backed into the parking space. As distracted as I was, I don't think I could have backed out of it.

Sara up righted the seat console between us and snuggled up next to me. She blew in my ear and her hand returned to exploring me. I felt a tug on the zipper of my pants. "Ooh, what do we have here handsome?"

I pulled my Impala out onto the street. "Y-Y-You better buckle up, Sweetie."

"Actually, I am more in the mood to un-buckle something." She purred. A few moments later Sara was stroking my bare cock.

"Uhhh... Sara?" I swallowed hard. "I...like what you are doing... Honey. But s-shouldn't we wait till we get back to your, uh, place?"

"Hmm. Okay Baby. I'll stop... teasing you." Sara giggled and slid back over to her side of the car.

"Thanks Honey, I think it's safer that... OH, SHIT!" Before I realized it, Sara had leaned over and swallowed my erection. My foot tramped down on the gas and I hoped there wasn't a cop car out and about. Damn, that felt good!

"You like this Baby?" She raised off me and then went back to her task.

"Oh Lord.. S-Sara, that feels fantastic!" I managed to pull my foot off the gas a little and held firmly to the steering wheel with both hands. It was all I could do to keep from losing control of my car. Our original destination was Pam and Sara's place, but with all of the distraction my auto pilot must have kicked in and I found myself in the parking lot of my apartment complex. I turned off the ignition and tilted my seat back a bit. Sara was still sucking me and doing a fine job of it.

"Sara, Honey. We better get ins-s-side." Damn she was good!

Her mouth released my dick with an audible 'pop'. She raised off my lap and her lips sought mine.

"Hmmm. That was only the appetizer Eric. Are you ready for the main course?" She asked with lust in her eyes. My only response was a groan.

We bolted from my car and practically ran into the building. As we waited for the elevator Sara leaned into me. Her kiss was smoking hot.

"Baby," she giggled and whispered. "Just in case we run into anybody, you better zip up."

"Shit!" As I reached down to do that very task, an older couple in their 60s; my next door neighbors, the Andersons; stepped out of the elevator. They both recognized me and caught what I was doing. Mrs. Anderson gasped in shock, but her husband gave me a smile and a thumbs up. Sara giggled the whole elevator ride up to the 5th floor.

Once inside my apartment, I forcedly pulled Sara to me and sank my lips into her neck. I played kisses across her collar bone and she shivered in my arms. Sara sighed as I traced across the nape of her neck and then back to her lips.

"What did you slip me, Sara?" I moaned?

Her brow wrinkled. "What did I what?"

I lapped a spot just below her ear with my tongue and she shivered again, nicely. "You must have given me some kind of drug or something." I nibbled on her ear lobe. "I can't stop thinking of you. That day I stopped by and dropped off your mail, I practically drooled when I saw you looking so hot and sexy."

Sara's eyes widened. "You think I'm sexy?" she replied with disbelief.

I smiled as I backed off her neck and gazed into her eyes. "You are the sexiest woman I know Sara." She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her kiss was so hot I almost forgot where I was. "So, which was it? Was it drugs or did you cast some sort of a love spell on me?" I grinned.

Tears traced down her cheeks. "L-L-Love?"

I shook my head and smirked. "It must be love, Sara. I never felt this way about any woman before. The only time I am truly happy is when I'm with you."

She swallowed as more tears fell. "I love you too Eric. I have been crushing on you forever. I was devastated when you rejected me. I thought my life was over. It seemed like nothing mattered anymore."

"I was an idiot Sara." Tears leaked from my eyes. "You don't know how many times I wished that I could take it b..."

"Let's put that behind us Darling." She interrupted. "We're together now Eric. That's all that matters."

I chuckled. "What am I going to do with you?"

Sara smiled slyly. "Well... I can think of a ... few things." Her hands pulled away from my neck and a moment later I felt my belt unbuckle. "Now if I remember correctly, there is a certain... task that I hadn't finished." Sara pulled my pants and briefs down to the floor as she knelt in front of me.

She stroked my erection several times as she watched my reaction.

"Damn, Baby. You are so hard!" Her hands interlaced with mine as my erection bobbed in front of her face. Sara smiled mischievously as her tongue flicked out and caressed the sensitive underside of her 'toy'. Her eyes twinkled when I let out a small groan. She kissed the head again and held my hands to the sides of my legs.

"Sara Honey, that feels so g...uhhhh!" My girl deep throated me, and I do mean deep. Sara slowly bobbed her head and the suction on my cock was driving me insane.

"You are so big! Does Daddy like?" She managed to drawl after coming up for air. All I could do was nod, my mouth too dry to speak.

Sara took my hands and placed them on her head. She wanted me to have the control. I held her gently as I worked my cock in and out of her mouth several times, all the while she watched me with rapt attention. I wanted to drill her mouth till I came, but I also didn't want to hurt her. I pulled Sara to her feet and kissed her.

"Was my Eric ready to explode? I felt you throbbing in my mouth Baby." She purred.

"You are turning me into a wreck, you little Minx. You have me so worked up, I swear I'll go nuts."

Her hand reach down to tug me some more. "Speaking of nuts; your's feel a little full Baby. Let me take care of that." Sara started to kneel again. I pulled her back up to me.

"That's just it Sara; I want you to feel good too. What do I need to do Honey?"

She paused a bit, trying to read my face. "You might not like it. I can take care of myself later Baby."

"I would do anything for you Sara. I love you." I stated flatly.

Sara flushed a bit. "Even... anal sex Eric?"

I smiled. "Anything, Sara."

I helped her off with her dress and Sara retrieved a small tube of lubricant from her purse. While I shucked the rest of my clothing, she turned away from me as she applied lube to her rosebud. She moaned with pleasure as she worked a few fingers deep inside. I came up behind her and kissed her neck. She shivered as I held her.

"B-Baby, I still h-h-have a ..." She blushed. "I don't want you to see..."

I snuck a glance and it only made me harder, if that was possible. "I love you Sara, I am so turned on by you." I whispered in her ear.

Sara turned and kissed me as she took lubricant and 'greased' up my erection. "I use a toy on myself, so don't be too easy on me." Her whisper was followed up by her tongue in my ear.

I spun her around, with her back to me. Sara giggled as she propped her knee up on the arm of my sofa and wiggled her butt as an invitation. There was a catch in her throat as my erection pierced her little ass. She was slick, warm and tight, as I slowly slid into her and bottomed out. A moan escaped her lips.

"You okay Baby?" I wondered with concern.

"You are bigger than my toy Eric, but it feels... so... good!"

My hands were on her hips as I began to stroke in and out. Sara moaned and sighed as our love making produced a soft slurp with every movement. After a bit she whined, 'harder!' The slurps turned into smacks as I quicken the pace. She began clenching her muscles on every stroke, essentially milking me. I could feel myself approaching the point of no return.

Sara moaned, "Oh Baby, you're getting.. so.. close, aren't you?"

We moaned and bucked as we reached our climax together.

Totally spent, we separated and dropped to the sofa, each of us searching for our breath. We cuddled as we laid there and traded light kisses. After a bit, Sara took my hand and led me to the bedroom. Under the covers we snuggled up, with Sara in the crook of my arm.

"So was it alright Baby?"

I blew out a breath. "I loved it, Sara. I never expect it to be that good! Were you okay with ummm...?" Sara cut me off with a kiss and I swear her tongue reached my tonsils that time.

We finally came up for air. "That would be yes, Eric. I love you." She purred and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Me too Baby, me too." I laid there looking into the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen.

"What?" she wrinkled up her nose and smirked.

I softly shook my head. "Just wondering how I got so lucky."

"Not just you, Eric. Both of us are lucky." After a quick kiss, we wrapped up in each other's arms and slipped off into dreamland.

**************

The next morning Sara got a text from Pam. Evidently Bill and her wanted us to meet them for breakfast at a local dinner. When we arrived, the two of them were at a corner table enjoying coffee and seemed to be totally oblivious to everything but each other. We said good morning as I pulled a chair out for Sara. The waitress brought us coffee.

"You two seem cozy enough." Sara smirked.

She and I held hands. "The two of you seem really chummy too." Her dad responded.

"So, how much later did the two of you stay at the dance last night?" Sara wondered.

"We... kinda made an early night of it too, Honey."

"Don't let him fool you Sara, I am surprised that we didn't run the two of you down on the way to the door. We had an... urgent matter to attend to." Pam giggled. Bill blushed a bit and kissed his date.

"Are you kidding, Blonde hair, green eyes and more curves than the Grand Prix?" The two dreamily gazed at one another. "I was hooked the first time I laid eyes on Pam."

Sara squeezed my hand slightly. I knew it made her heart soar to reconcile with her Dad and to know he had found love again. She leaned into me so we could kiss.

Pam smirked at our display of affection. "So what have you two love birds been up to?"

Both Sara and I colored. "I-I-I..." The waitress came by to take our order. Talk about being saved by the bell!

We mostly chatted small talk over breakfast. I found out I was really starting to like Sara's father. I didn't really know what he was like before, but now he was making large strides to get his life back in order. Along with him meeting Pam; he seemed extremely likeable. In fact he and I made plans to catch a Tigers game later on in a couple weeks.

That's when Pam dropped an unexpected bomb on us. " Hopefully this won't be too bad of news. I am moving out of our apartment Sara." She put her hand on Bill's and looked into his eyes. "Another offer just came up." My girl's mouth hung open in shock.

"Sorry Sara, but a girl has to do, what a girl has to do. I guess you will have to find somewhere else to live." Pam stared straight at me with a wry smile.

I picked right up on it. "Oh.. well... I guess that means you will have to move back in with me... You know, temporarily. But this time, you get the sofa." I teased.

Sara's shocked expression changed to confusion and then to a sly smile. Her smile slowly faded and her brow wrinkled. "Are you okay with me living there Daddy?"

Still smiling, Bill returned. "Just as long as you take care of my man Eric, here."

Sara grinned, leaned into me and put her head on my shoulder. "Oh, I don't think you have to worry about that Daddy, not one bit."

Sara at last, raised up and turned to me. "So, I get the sofa, eh? I wonder how long that arrangement will last?" She smirked. Sara placed her hand between my legs and goosed me.

"Uhhh. About... two seconds." I gasped.

"That's much better, Baby." Sara giggled.

*****

I want to thank my new editor USMClass for all her help.

griffin57
griffin57
568 Followers
12