What I Saw Through The Vent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
31redman
31redman
13 Followers

"Jay. Jay. Jay, fuck my ass! You're fucking my ass. Oh my God Jay, You're fucking the hell out of my ass. I love it, I love it, I fucking love it."

I collapsed on top of her, my cock still deep inside her, throbbing, twitching and spurting my cum into her beautiful, round, welcoming ass. I couldn't believe it. I could hardly breathe from the exertion of the experience and we lay like that on my couch till I grew small and fell out of her ass. We snuggled and necked some more and then showered in time to make lunch for the family. We ate content as our bodies still tingled from our session in my study. Ann has been with us now for 4 months and her belly is progressing lovely.

So being the chump that I am, I felt awful for fucking my wife's friend, so I fessed up. I guess, Anne fessed up first and my wife already knew. She was pissed, and she stayed pissed for a few days, but the change in Anne was unmistakable, so she got over it. Anne and I still fuck, my wife is all right with it, but she told me, she'll never, EVER divorce me, so not to get my head all screwed up with this stuff and fall in love. So life is good. Sex is good, but it's more than that. I'm helping Anne through an amazing part of her life and loving it. The wife said Anne can stay as long as she likes and they're still great friends, I guess they've sorted out their territory so to speak. And my writing? It has never flowed like it has in this short time. Things couldn't be better. That is unless more of my wife's friends start to show up for visits.

31redman
31redman
13 Followers
12