What I Want

Story Info
A message to his lover from across the miles.
878 words
4.15
48.4k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers

Dear Lover,

Oh baby, this is what I want to do with you:

I want to meet you alone at an out-of-the-way place where we can be together undisturbed.

I want to take time to anticipate the night that is to come, the passion we are about to share.

I want to see you as you open the door, see the lust in your eyes as we meet again after so long apart.

I want to drink in the sight of you, take in everything about you, your long flowing hair, your sparkling gray eyes.

I want to see the appreciation on your face as you look me up and down, nodding in approval.

I want to contemplate the swell of your large breasts, the wide hips, the long legs.

I want to kiss your lips, deep, and feel your tongue in my mouth.

I want to lick your ears, lick your neck as your hands caress the back of my head.

I want to take your clothes off one piece at a time, slowly revealing your body to me.

I want you to strip me, until we're both naked, standing in the middle of the room, shivering with excitement.

I want feel your hands on my skin, at the same time as my hands touch you, while we kiss, deep and long.

I want to hold your tits, and squeeze your nipples.

I want to suck those nipples and stuff as much of your flesh into my mouth as possible.

I want to feel your tongue on my nipples, and feel the excitement of your teeth as you nibble lightly on my chest.

I want to slide my hands between your legs to feel your wetness, the heat of your lust.

I want to roll your clit with my fingers as you sway in the grip of passion.

I want to scoop up some of your precious juice on my fingers and take a taste, then scoop up some more and let you have a taste.

I want to groan in lust as you softly stroke my throbbing-hard cock.

I want you to rub the pre-cum over the crown, getting the head nice and slick.

I want you to take a thick ball of clear fluid and rub some over your teeth, then take up another dollop and let me lick your finger clean.

I want to get on the bed and rub my nakedness against yours, feeling the crackling sensation of flesh on flesh.

I want to hear you groan with passion as I swirl my finger around your clit again.

I want to feel your hands softly stroking my cock, making me throb with the need to cum.

I want to get between your legs and slide my tongue between the folds of your pussy, while I slowly work two fingers in your pie.

I want to plant my lips on your hole and suck you into my mouth, tasting your tangy sauce.

I want to feel you hold me to you as you writhe on the bed with your climax, as you cry out sharply in joyous passion.

I want to feel your lips on my thighs, licking up each leg until you find that special place under my balls.

I want to feel your lips wrapped around my cock as you suck me into your mouth.

I want to look into your eyes as you take as much of me as you can, as you work your lips around my burgeoning meat.

I want to see you pull my cock out of your mouth and jack me off with your soft hands.

I want to shoot a hard load of cum on your face, then lick it all off, every drop.

I want to touch you, caress you, kiss you as we rest in anticipation of another bout of passion.

I want to slide my fingers in your hot pussy, and open you up, while you stroke my cock and make it hard again.

I want to roll you onto your back and watch you spread your legs for me.

I want to put my dick into your horny hole and fill you with my hardness.

I want to wrap my arms around you and feel your legs circling my waist as you draw me tightly to your body.

I want to fuck you, fuck you and fuck you some more, slowly sharing the pleasure we've come to know with each other.

I want feel my sweaty skin sliding on your sweaty skin.

I want to see the strain on your face as you start to come again.

I want to feel your pussy clenching tight as my cock swells and I fill you with cum.

I want to cry out in ecstasy as you milk my cock of every last bit of my hot cream.

I want to feel my cock dwindling in your ravenous pussy, feel it as it slowly slides free.

I want to see the warm flow of spent semen as it oozes from your red, well-fucked hole.

I want to hold you in the afterglow of lust, feel your head on my shoulder.

I want to make love to you.

And the sooner the better.

Love, Me

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,219 Followers