What I Want

Story Info
A story about what a submissive woman desires.
4.4k words
4.18
18.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have wanted this for so long, my body is actually craving it. There has been nothing else on my mind for the last five days, making these plans have been consuming my thoughts. I promised him that I would not masturbate so my body will be primed for him. The time finally arrived where I am walking up to the door of the motel, room number 17. The door is painted a bright red and I start to wonder if that is a sign for me to stop. If I do this, will it bring me to an edge that I will never get back from? Just as I approach the door, a strong breeze blows up my very short skirt and inside of my jacket. I am only wearing the skirt, a bra and a very thin white shirt that shows off my cleavage. The breeze makes my nipples harder than they already are, so pronounced that I feel a tickle between my legs.

I knock at the door and when it opens, he steps away for me to enter. The room is cool and dimly lit. The red lights that surround the room are typical of a motel such as this. There is a couch and fireplace in the front of the room, with a table in the corner, and then the king size bed with four posts in the back of the room. I put the bag of toys that I was instructed to bring down by my feet just as he commands me to turn to him. I turn to face him and he roughly rips my jacket open and pulls it off of my arms.

"I want to make sure that your are dressed as I have instructed."

He runs his hands across my shoulders and then down over my chest. He stops at my nipples and feels how hard they are, even through the shirt and bra. He takes them between his fingers, grabs tight and starts to twist them. I wince with pain, but with a smile across my face at the same time.

"Oh, the whore likes pain."

"Yes Master" I answered.

After a few more seconds of assaulting my nipples, he moves his hands down between my legs.

"Spread your legs for me." he commanded.

He runs his fingers along my thighs and starts to insert his fingers into my pussy's slit. My pussy is so wet and slick, his fingers glide with ease.

"I see you have dressed like I have instructed, no panties."

He is stroking my slit, moving up and down, but not touching my clit. I try to move my hips forward so he will touch my sweet spot, but he avoids it.

"I have barely touched you and already you are soaked. Take your clothes off and turn around" he says.

I pull the blouse over my head, remove my bra and step out of my skirt. I turn so my back is towards him and he grabs me by the back of the neck and starts to walk me towards the table in the corner of the room. Just as my upper thighs hit the table he says,

"Spread your legs wide for your Master and bend over putting your palms on the table."

I do as he asks and can feel the wave of cool air wash over my pussy.

"Do not lift your hands from the table and face the wall at all times, understand slave?"

"Yes Master" I replied.

I could hear him walk away and start to rustle through the bag I brought with me. In the bag I had brought clamps with chain attachments, a thin double paddle, collar, ball gag, dildos, butt plug, blindfold and all the cuffs and straps needed to tie someone up in numerous positions. The rustling stops and hear him walk back over to me. I can feel the heat from his body and know that he is just as excited as I am. He craves to discipline and dominate someone also, going farther than most other women would let him. The blindfold comes across my eyes and he starts to tighten it around my head, everything goes black.

"You have a beautiful ass, but I need to make the whore's ass perfect for it's Master."

Just then I feel a hard slap across my ass, to where I go up on my tip toes and a moan escapes my mouth.

"I need my whore's ass to be dark red, that will make it perfect."

An even harder slap across my ass again.

"You like that don't you?" He says.

"Yes Master, may I have another?"

Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Thank you Master, may I have more?" I said.

Slap. Slap. My body was so hot, I needed this, needed to be controlled and taken advantage of. Just then, his hands returned to my pussy and I didn't think it would be possible, but it was even wetter than before. He is using multiple fingers and tickling the lips.

He grabs the hair at the base my neck, pulls my head roughly back and says "Push your pussy out to it's master, present it to me!"

I shift my hips outwards to him and push back onto his fingers. I feel my pussy lips spread farther apart.

"You really are a whore, you are so wet and love being my slave. Open your slut mouth!" He said.

"Yes Master." I said.

His fingers withdraw from my pussy and are then shoved into my mouth.

"You need to taste the whore in you, know that you are here for my pleasure."

His fingers were so wet and I loved the taste of my pussy. I used my tongue to clean his fingers thoroughly and licked everywhere my tongue would let me.

"You like the way your pussy tastes, don't you?"

I really did, I loved the fact that someone controlling me got me so hot and craving the domination.

"Yes Master" I responded.

He grabbed me by the neck again and forced me to lay down with my chest on the table.

"Put your hands behind your back." he stated.

I did and knew what was coming, the beginning of my bondage. He took my wrists and put the cuffs on them both so my hands are bound behind me.

"Spread your legs farther slut and open your mouth wide for me" he commanded.

"Yes Master."

My chest was heaving with excitement and I could feel the wetness of my pussy drip down my inner thigh. I never knew I could get that wet. Just then he shoved the ball gag I brought into my mouth and secured it tightly around the back of my head.

For the next few minutes, my ass was paddled repeatedly. It was so sore, but burning hot which was driving me insane. The moaning I was making behind the gag didn't deter him at all. One touch to my clit and I swear I would cum. The paddle stopped stinging my ass and I started to feel liquid being dribbled into the crease of my ass. His fingers started to the rub the liquid right around my asshole and I feel him push his finger inside me. He pulls in and out and it feels so fucking good. I need to have his cock driven into my ass, pussy and mouth. I wanted it everywhere and needed to get fucked so desperately. I start to moan with pleasure from behind the gag and moving my ass in motion with his finger, and then he shoved two fingers inside me.

"The whore likes having her ass stuffed and fucked. Take my fingers into your ass. You want me to fuck your ass don't you?" He said.

I try to scream out the words, "Yes Master" but it is just muffled noise.

"Only whores like being butt fucked, so you know you are a whore."

He pulls his fingers out and more liquid is poured into my ass. Then, the rustling from the bag again. He starts to push something into my ass and it is only getting bigger the farther he pushes, it is the vibrating butt plug. It is forcing my ass to open up so wide and it starts to hurt. It feels like it is ripping me apart.

He says "I know this hurts and I love watching you squirm trying to take all of this into your ass. Do you want me to stop, slut?"

I shake my head no, I know it pleases him to see me in pain and I will do whatever he wants for his pleasure.

"That's a good whore" he says as he shoves the rest of the butt plug into my ass. I cry out in pain, but then my ass closes around the base of the plug and get a sense of relief, even if it is temporary. He turns the plug on and the vibrating is making my body shake. Its like I can feel the vibration go across my entire body, especially my pussy. He takes the paddle and starts to smack my ass again. The paddling hurts even more now because all the blood has rushed to my ass cheeks and the stinging is almost unbearable.

Just when I almost can't take it anymore, he grabs my shoulders and lifts me to an upright position and turns me around. He takes my nipples into his mouth and starts to suck on them. The feeling goes straight to my pussy, it too is craving his tongue. He starts to flick my nipples and bite on them. They are getting very sensitive and he removes his mouth and starts to twist them with his fingers again. I am crying behind the gag in pain with my chest caving in trying to pull away from him.

"DO NOT PULL AWAY FROM ME! Take the pain like the whore you are!" he screamed.

I pushed my chest back out to him and he continued painfully twisting and pulling on my nipples.

"Is the whore ready to have my cock shoved in her mouth?" he said.

I instantly shook my head yes and tried again to say "Yes Master" from behind the gag.

He removed the gag and asked me again, "Is the whore ready to have my cock shoved into her mouth?"

"Yes Master. I want to have your cock pass my lips and suck on it until you cum all over my face and in my mouth." I said.

He told me, "If you really want my cock, you'll beg for it."

"Yes Master, I want your cock in my mouth so badly. I want to taste your cock and your cum. Please give it to me, let me please you. Please, I need you to fuck my throat!"

I almost couldn't believe the words that were coming out of my mouth. But I knew that they rang true and I needed to be violated and dominated. I wanted to be someone's whore and slave. He shoved me to knees and stuck his dick into my mouth. I started to lick and suck it hungrily. I can taste the precum from his dick and am loving its flavor. My hands are behind my back so I can't grab it and use my hands for assistance. I have to make him cum from just using my mouth. His stiffness makes his cock hard to fit into my mouth, but I am taking all of it into my throat.

"Oh yeah, whores like their mouths filled with cock, don't they?" he said.

I try to say "Yes Master" between the thrusts of cock going in and out of my mouth. My master grabs the back of my hair and starts to violently fuck my mouth, shoving his dick into the back of my throat. I can tell by his moans he is about to cum and he quickly removes his dick from my mouth.

"Open your mouth wide slut and don't swallow until I tell you to!" he said.

"Yes Master."

I open my mouth wide and start to feel the hot, creamy cum spray across my lips and tongue. The jism is collecting in a pool in my mouth and on my tongue, there was so much of it. After he stopped ejaculating in my mouth, he puts his dick back in my mouth to cover it with his cum.

"Don't swallow yet whore, or you will be greatly punished."

He takes is cum covered dick and smears the cum all over my lips like lipstick.

"Let my cum drip off of your tongue back onto my cock."

I rise a little from my squatting position so I can let the cum leak back onto his dick. It must be shiny with cum and my saliva.

"Now, like a dirty whore, clean my cock with your mouth, swallow my cum and then lick your lips clean."

I did as he asked. I sucked his dick until it was clean, swallowed that cum and then licked the other cum off of my lips and swallowed that also. I felt so dirty, used and abused, but was loving it. With the butt plug still vibrating in my ass, I almost came when he was ejaculating on my face and in my mouth. This was everything I had asked for, everything that my body was craving, everything that my mind drove me nuts with.

He helped me to my feet and guided me to the bed. As I lay on my back, was going through the goodie bag. He tied my hands above my head to the posts of the bed and my feet to the other posts. Then I felt my knees being tied up also and pulled as far apart as they would go, he must have run a strap under the bed to accomplish this. As I lay on the bed, with my body outstretched, pussy completely exposed, I realize how vulnerable I am. He can do anything he pleases to me, I am at his mercy.

"Your pussy is still so wet and your nipples are very hard. You are not here for your pleasure, only for mine. You need to be punished for enjoying yourself so much" he said.

With that, he starts to take the paddle and smacks my clit. I have never felt this before and it really hurts.

I cry out, "Oh Master, that hurts!!"

"I know" he replies "and I am not stopping either."

He smacks it again, then again and again. My knees are trying to slam shut, but the straps are not letting me close them, not even an inch. He takes the paddle and rubs it along my clit and slit. He turns it so the edge is inside my pussy lips, getting wet. After he soaks it, he brings the paddle to my mouth and instructs me to lick it clean. I taste my pussy all over again and lick the paddle till he removes it from my mouth. He smacks my pussy and clit six more times and the pain is excruciating.

Then he takes the paddle and starts smacking my nipples and I respond with, "Thank you Master, may I have another?"

He continues to smack each nipple multiple times, each time with the same response from me, "Thank you Master, may I have another?"

"Yes you may, whore. I want you to leave here with your entire body sore from my assault on you" he said.

I responded with, "Yes Master, I want every part of my body sore. My pussy, my ass, my mouth, nipples, everything. I want to be fucked so hard that I am walking crooked when it is over."

"It's not about what YOU want, it's about what I want. And right now I want your nipples and clit in pain" he said.

"Yes Master."

With that, I felt my left nipple start to be squeezed with extreme force, and then the right one, he was using the clamps. The clamps sent chills down my spine and again, into my pussy. I needed cock so badly and would tolerate anything right now just to get fucked, and fucked hard. The pressure on my nipples was increasing which meant that he was tightening them and my body started to twist and squirm with pain.

"Your clit is so wet that I have to dry it off before I put the third clamp on."

My clit was already so sore and could feel my pulse running through it because of it being slapped earlier. I didn't think I could take it being clamped, but I really had no choice. I felt him dry my clit off with a tissue and then the same pressure that was on my nipples was being inflicted on my clit. My clit must have been swollen because it felt huge. My hips started gyrating because of the pain, but it felt so good. So good because I had no control over what was being done to me, no ability to stop it. Then he tightened the clamp on my clit and the pain was extreme. I was moaning from the squeezing of my sweet spots.

"One last step and my work of art will be complete" he said.

I felt the coolness of the chain that came with the clamp on my belly and felt my nipples being drawn closer to each other. I hear the click of the clasp on the left tit and then my right tit was pulled forcefully towards the left and the next clasp clicked. So now they are being squeezed and pulled on at the same time. I think my nipples were only an inch apart. Then they were being pulled down towards my clit as he attached the Y chain to my clit as well. My sorest spots are being pulled in torment and it is a pain that you can't get used to.

"You like this, don't you whore?" he asked.

"Yes Master, I do" I replied.

"You are such a dirty girl, that pleases me. You shouldn't like this so much, makes me want to do even dirtier things to you" he said.

"Master, my body is for you to do whatever you want with. There is nothing I can do to stop you from taking complete advantage of me."

With that, he started pulling on the chains, making the pain in my clit and nipples flare up again. I could have sworn that my nipples and clit were going to be torn off of my body, but it is keeping my pussy wet and aching for cock.

I found myself saying to him, "Please fuck me Master. I need your cock buried inside my pussy and my ass. I have done everything you have asked, please give me cock. I need it desperately."

Just then, he freed my hands from the posts, but tied them together in front of me. Then released my knees and feet, but instructed me to get on my knees. He retied my feet to the posts again and re-secured my knees so they were spread far apart again. My hands were pulled above my head and secured to something that held them there. There must have been a hook in the ceiling that I did not notice before. Having my body stretched like this pulled on the chains even more.

"Master, please remove the clamps, I can't take the pain. Please, I am begging you and will do anything you ask for their release."

"Anything?" he asked.

"Yes Master, anything!!" I screamed.

"I have wanted to taste your pussy for myself all night, so I will remove the one from your clit for now so I can lick and bite on it and your pussy lips."

"Thank you Master" I replied.

When the clamp was removed and all the blood returned to it, it hurt more than ever. But I didn't get much time to feel that because my Master started to eat my pussy, licking and flicking my clit with such intensity, I knew my orgasm would come quickly.

I started screaming with pleasure and saying, "Thank you Master, thank you!"

He was licking me expertly and driving me wild. After about 30 seconds, I was shaking with the strongest orgasm I have ever felt. At the same time as my orgasm, my master removed the butt plug from my ass and a wave of pleasure swept over me. I came so hard that my pussy squirted on his face and my body went limp.

"I hope you don't think that your work is done" he said. "You are still going to use that wet pussy to sit on my cock, while there is another cock fucking your ass."

The thoughts ran through my head, what does he mean another cock in my ass? He must mean a dildo, right?

So I said, "Yes Master, I will ride your cock until you come while I have a dildo fucking my ass."

"Who said anything about a dildo in your ass? he said. "I have a friend here with a huge cock that is going to help me fuck you until you are sore, just like you wanted and asked for."

Could I do this? Fuck two men in one night?

"Thank you Master, I want my body filled with dick until I can't take it anymore. Please Master, I am begging both of you to each fuck my pussy and ass." I said and realized that I could fuck two men, and that I really wanted to.

I felt someone slither between my legs underneath me and guide my pussy onto a dick, I almost exploded when it first entered me. My pussy was craving cock and it was finally filled. I was riding that cock with a vengeance, slamming on it with my pussy, trying to get it as far inside me as possible. I thought I was going to pull the hook out of the ceiling I was pulling on it so hard. Whoever was fucking my pussy, held my hips down and grabbed my ass so that my cheeks were spread, giving easy access to whoever was going to fuck my ass.

"Please shove your cock in my ass and fuck me hard. I'm a dirty, cock craving whore that needs her body filled" I said.

The cock pushed inside me, balls deep in one thrust. Pain shot into my ass, but when the man under me started fucking my pussy again, I didn't care. My body felt full from having two dicks at the same time, they were fighting for space inside me. Then suddenly the clamps were removed from my nipples and a warm wash spread across my body. Someone started to massage them and even though they were sore, the pleasure was intense. I could feel my body working up to another enormous orgasm when the man under me started massaging my swollen, sore clit. This drove me over the edge and the orgasm rocked my body, my pussy went into spasm and could feel my cum start to drip onto the cock under me.

"Oh yeah, now you know you are a whore. You came while being tied up and begging for two men to fuck you at the same time" my Master said.

12