What I Want To Do

Story Info
She wants you.
1k words
4.13
55k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey you sweet sexy thing, I can hardly wait til I get my greedy hands all over that sexy body of yours..

First I want to make you want me so badddddddddd... that cream your jeans before I even TOUCH you, or before you see my naked body. For you will be blind folded and left to imagining what is coming next......

I want to run my tongue all over your body starting at your shoulders, just to taste you. It’s been so long I’ll use this to refresh your memory and mine. I want to nibble so gently that it will be as if a feather is ever so gently stroking your skin. Slowly moving down to your nipples, grabbing the hair with my lips, with just enough force to let you know where I am. As I gently nibble on your nipples, they stiffen, then I lightly blow on them sending a chill down to your dick. It’s been so long since its been touched its rock hard and begging to be put to use...

I move to the middle of your chest with my tongue, licking the salty sheen that is forming on your skin. I pull you closer to me trying to get as close to you as I possibly can. My hands are on your back feeling the muscles that I’ve longed to feel for these many months. I move to your navel leaving a wet path along the way. I suck on the hairs and run my tongue over to your sides. Just to the spot were it gives you goose bumps. I love the reaction I’m getting from you, slight gyration of your hips and the little moans that escape from your lips.

I skip over your cock, dragging out the inevitable, but I want to make you wait just a little bit longer.....I’m so wet you can feel the heat through my clothes, every time I grind down onto a part of your body. I hunger for you as much as you do for me....how I’d love to just throw myself down upon that tool, but no, I’m not done with you yet..........

I rub the bottoms of your feet, kneading away the long days upon them. I stroke up the calf relieving the tension for you, this relaxes you so you start to go soft. Then you feel that familiar touch of my tongue on your skin as it travels up your thigh and down the other, just missing the part that so needs the attention.. Its such sweet agony, and I tell you How much I love you and how much I really missed you.....as I start to explore again...

I take your nuts within my hand feeling the weight of what is in store for me...I gently squeeze and your dick pulses, I slowly lower my face to your crotch and just barely touch my tongue to your sack, then by surprise I take one into my mouth tenderly sucking it, your moaning now and pushing your hips as to try and hurry me toward something....I repeat this with the other one. I tell you to spread your legs for me, as I stroke my tongue into that place were your crotch connects to your legs and ever so slightly take the tip of my tongue and run up the length of your shaft, you think I’m going to give in now but no.. that was just to let you know I didn’t forget about it. I drag my body up yours, making sure to rub myself on you, to come kiss you fully and deeply on your lips. I suck on your tongue as if it was the last time our lips would meet. Grabbing your head I deepen the kiss, making it last. I press my hands all over your chest, back, shoulders reveling in the feeling that its all real, its not just a fantasy anymore...

I reach down and take your dick in my hand, feeling the heat of it. I slowly stroke it up and then down. I find the tip and rub just under the head, that’s the spot were you would really like to feel my wet, hot tongue. I crawl back down your body making sure I touch every part as my head draws closer to your pole...

I take barely touch the tip with my fingers, you gasp because you know now you will get one of things you’ve waited for, for so long....I slowly lower my mouth down to it, watching your face I stick my tongue and lick it up and down.. god it tastes so good, I lick the pre-cum off the head and enclose my mouth around it, you can hardly contain yourself at this point..

I give the head a squeeze with my lips and it’s as if it gets harder by the second,, then to your surprise and much anticipation I take you down to the base.. you can feel it starting to go down my throat, but ever so quickly I pull it out and stop touching it all together, but only for a second.. I start licking and sucking the underside, while I’m squeezing your sack.. then I start alternating between sucking and stroking, but in such a way as you don’t know what is coming next....I then return to the top of your shaft and suck on the head while masturbating you with my hand... I run my tongue to that most sensitive spot under the head, your gasping now.. for I am now just sucking the under shaft as if I was a human vacuum...I lighten the suction as I get ready to deep throat you ,,,then I lower my mouth and take you all in, in a single movement.....

I feel your nuts contract and get ready for the huge load that I am about to receive, anticipating the taste that I’ve missed for so long... you feel me gulping down as my throat constricts around you, milking every drop out... and finally you drop to the bed as the long wait is over.....

I let you rest before I start in again, for now it’s my turn................