What I Want, When I Want

Story Info
Shop owner manages to get raped.
897 words
3.42
73.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw you from a distance and new right away I had to take you either with your consent or without it. I walked up to you and said hi. You smiled and said hi and went on about what you were doing. I continued watching you as you went on cleaning up the shop that you worked in. I had noticed no one else was working it was just you working and it was close to closing time. I noticed you went in the back storeroom and I turn the open sign around and followed you back there.

When you saw me walk through the door to the stockroom you said sorry you can't come back here. I just kept walking towards you. Your eyes were full of surprise and fear as I reached for you, you started to yell and I raised my hand to slap you. You closed your mouth and were visibly shaken. I then informed you that I was going to fuck you whether you wanted it or not. You shook your head no but I said yes as I reached for your blouse and yanked it open. I took your blouse on off and you were standing there in your bra and short mini skirt.

I reached around and undid your bra and it fell away from your magnificent breasts. I told you to take off your skirt, you do so crying and shaking. I am shocked, but delighted to see you wearing garter belt and silk black stockings with no panties. I tell you to leave the rest on as I undo my pants and push them down along with my boxers. I am fully erect and you look down at my throbbing hard cock, which is 8" long and fat as a beer can. Your eyes are locked on it as I move to you and I tell you to take it in your hand. You do not do it so I slap your face and then I grab your hand and put it on my cock. I don't have to tell you what to do next for you don't want slapped again so soon and you start stroking my hard cock.

I reach out and grab your tits and start pulling hard on the nipples, which are erect and hard. That's when I knew being forced to do this turned you on. I try to kiss your pouty lips but you turn away causing yet another slap across your cheeks. Tears well up in your eyes as you turn to kiss me. After a few minutes of kissing which I must say got pretty intense I whisper in your ear for you to suck my cock and I tell you if you don't do it right I will break your fucking neck right here in the storeroom.

You slowly get down on your knees and take the fat head into your mouth. Your lips are stretched wide to accommodate my fat cock. Your tongue is swirling around the head as I start pushing more and more into your throat as you gag slightly but keep working on it. I know now that your one hell of a cocksucker. As you continue sucking I see your fingers working in and out of your cunt and that tells me your really enjoying be forced to do this. Then suddenly you take one of the fingers you have lubricated with your pussy juice and slip it into my unsuspecting asshole. My eyes go wide but the feeling is fantastic. I immediately start shooting cum down your throat, you drink it all in and keep sucking to make sure I stay hard.

I pull out of your mouth and stand you up, I kiss you again deeply then I tell you to bend over the boxes you say no as I again slap you hard you turn towards the boxes and I push down over them. I slowly ease MY hard cock into your tight wet burning hot cunt and push in hard and fast. You scream as the pain is intense because your not used to a cock so fat it stretches your cunt lips out so far as I get into a rhythm slowly pumping in and out as I reach around and squeeze your nipple hard. You start Cumming hard as my cock pistons in and out of your tight pussy.

After you finish cumming I pull out and take aim at that tight sweet ass of yours. You start to squirm trying to get away as I slap your ass cheeks hard and tell you BABY IT IS WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT as I slowly start pushing against your anal rosebud. Your muscles relax and I slip in quickly and your eyes open wide as I start pumping in and out. Your tits are swaying back and forth as I pump harder and harder into your tight hot ass. I pump harder and faster as I reach the point of no return as I shoot my seed deep into your ass. After I finish fucking your ass I pull out and pull my pants back up and your still draped over the boxes. I pick you up and kiss you once more before leaving you they're standing in your garter belt and black silk stockings.